Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 16

Story Info
Vanessa returns to the law-office.
18.5k words
4.55
87.5k
24

Part 16 of the 21 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 01/14/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,331 Followers

"Finally!" Vanessa breathed a sigh of relief.

Finally, Mark and Vanessa had managed to arrive at the law-office and get off the street. She couldn't even tell how relieved she was about it. This morning, the day's prospect had looked more than easy and relaxed. It was Friday afternoon and Vanessa had to entertain Stanton, Miller and Erickson as the office-slut -- nothing new or exceptionally shocking.

The idea of a relaxed day was long gone though. The redhead stood in the building's entrance hall wearing the skintight white tube dress that ended right beneath the round mounds of her ass cheeks and had a huge diamond-formed cut-out. She was also clad in a pair of white stockings and white vinyl stripper boots with large plateaus and 7" heels.

It was an extremely slutty and tacky outfit that didn't fit into the business district at all. But her outfit wasn't the reason for Vanessa's changed prospect of the day. Instead, the reason was dangling off her exposed tit-rings -- the slut-ad promoting the slogan

FUCK THE DUMBSLUT
IN THE 'RED ROSE CLUB'

Mark had forced Vanessa to walk through the entire Downtown area flaunting the demeaning slut-ad for everyone to see. And he had even gone so far to force the red-haired slut to give a business-guy a blowjob right in a dirty side street to lure him to the 'Red Rose Club'. He had turned her into a cheap, low street hooker!

After this demeaning walk of shame, Vanessa was convinced that the rest of the day would be a piece of cake. She had been the office-slut long enough to know how to please Stanton, Miller and Erickson to the best.

Somehow though, a slight thrill of anticipation mixed with her relief. So much had happened since the first time she had stepped into this building. There had been so many humiliating experiences she had endured as the office-whore. But there had also been countless orgasms that had taken her to a new world of pleasure.

Before meeting the three lawyers, Mark made her go to the restrooms to refresh her appearance. He even took off the slut-ad. He probably didn't want to explain why he had whored out the office-slut on the streets making the lawyers wait unnecessarily long for the slut to arrive.

Stanton, Miller and Erickson were already waiting in the conference room. With fresh make-up and rearranged hair, Vanessa stepped into the room and remained standing right behind the door. She kept her eyes on the ground waiting for her inspection like a well-behaved slut.

The week as nothing more than a human fuck-device had definitely affected Vanessa's attitude. She was instantly in a submissive state of mind waiting for her instructions.

"Ah fuckslut, there you are!" Stanton welcomed his office-whore.

"We just need to finish this assignment. We'll be ready in a second." he simply told Vanessa letting her wait five more minutes at the entrance of the conference room.

Vanessa didn't dare to look up keeping her position for the entire time. Nevertheless, their behaviour took her by surprise. Ever before, the guys couldn't drop everything fast enough to get their dirty hands on her. But this time something was different.

"Aaah!" Stanton finally exclaimed.

That sound confused Vanessa even more. But before she had a chance to contemplate it, she heard his next words.

"Now go and give the whore her welcoming gift!" he ordered.

"Yes sir!" a strangely familiar voice replied.

Finally, the surprise and confusion got the better of Vanessa making her look up. And what she saw shocked her to the bone.

It had been a female voice!

Looking up, Vanessa saw a young woman emerge from beneath the table. She must have knelt there sucking off Stanton, Miller and Erickson! Immediately, thousands of thoughts shot through her head.

What was another woman doing in the conference room giving head to her bosses? Why were they using that slut instead of their office-whore?

Vanessa's mind went wild contemplating all those questions. In the meantime, the young woman walked towards her giving Vanessa time to check her out.

She looked about the same age as Vanessa with long, straight, bleached blonde hair. Vanessa only looked at her face for a second though before her attention was guided to the women's most striking attire.

Her tits were huge! They looked unnaturally round and full like balloons that were blown-up to the bursting point. Those oversized bolt-ons had to be at least 34DD-cups and looked as fake as it gets.

The sheer size of those massive, inflated silicone-udders she was carrying in front of herself wasn't the most striking thing about the blonde's figure though. Instead, it was the proportion of her tits to her figure. The blonde slut had the well-toned body of a fitness model with a very petite, slender frame and tiny waist.

This tight figure emphasised her fake, blown-up tits even more giving the blonde an extremely factitious and Barbie-like look. All in all, those bolt-ons looked totally ridiculous but at the same time incredibly slutty -- in a coarse, vulgar way.

The woman slowly approached Vanessa. She was dressed in a white blouse. The first three buttons of the blouse were left open though. Otherwise, they would have burst off by those big juggs. This way, the blouse perfectly framed the blonde's fat fucktits while her chest was covered by a pink top she was wearing underneath. The top was so flimsy that her nipples stood out against the material.

The bimbo skank also wore an extremely short, bright pink skirt. The pink perfectly fitted the colour of the blonde's long manicured fingernails and it was barely long enough to cover the curve of her ass cheeks.

The ends of the blouse had been pushed out of her skirt and tied in a knot atop her bellybutton. Thereby, her tiny hips and well-toned belly remained completely uncovered. Rounding up her slutty 'office uniform', she also wore a pair of white stockings and white 5" high heels.

All in all, it was definitely not the proper outfit for a secretary in a law-firm. Obviously, her role was known to everyone working in the office.

With the blonde slut coming closer and closer, Vanessa could finally see her face more clearly. And the redhead's heart skipped a beat.

This couldn't be true! She had to be in a nightmare awaking any second! Such coincidences didn't happen in reality!

Vanessa couldn't understand what was happening. But with every inch the blonde bitch came closer, her suspicion hardened until the fact wasn't deniable anymore.

"Maria?" Vanessa stuttered in disbelief. "Is it really you?"

The blonde, pimped-up bimbo in front of Vanessa was Maria -- Maria Allen her former best friend. The two had been friends working together as Go-Go dancers and hitting the town each weekend.

Vanessa had always been the saucy, hot-blooded vamp with her sexy, tantalizing curves while Maria had looked more like an innocent and fresh-faced cheerleader with her well-toned sporty body, blue eyes and bright smile. But this was a couple of years ago before Maria had gone to college and become a successful marketing expert.

Vanessa remembered the last time she had met Maria. She had accidentally bumped into her a few days before she had started working for 'Stanton, Erickson & Partners' as the office-slut. Maria had been a rich business-lady by then - a business-lady with a tight, well-toned figure, small perky B-cup tits and long, light-brown hair.

With her fake, oversized tits and bleached, platinum blonde hair, the skanky bitch that stood in front of Vanessa right now didn't look anything like that well-respected woman at all. Instead, she looked like a typical blonde pornstar bimbo. Her total appearance perfectly fit her slutfigure. She had a deep fake tan and her long manicured fingernails were painted in bright pink.

Vanessa would have never admitted it openly but the combination of her fresh youthful face, slender tight figure and huge oversized fuckballoons had turned Maria into a smoking hot bombshell -- or rather an extremely cheap, slutty version of a hot bombshell.

Still, Vanessa didn't understand a thing. What had happened to Maria? Why did she look like such a bimbo skank? What was she doing in the office? Why did she suck off the lawyers?

There was only one explanation. Somehow, Maria must have become the new office-slut!

The first second Vanessa had seen the fake-titted bimbo bitch she had instantly considered her a rival that only stood in her way. The realization that this blonde slut was Maria threw her off the track. She didn't really know how to react. But she couldn't help it. Somehow, the feeling of rivalry remained.

Despite her confusion, Vanessa knew one thing for certain. She wouldn't give up the privileges she had received by working as the office-slut. Whatever had caused Maria to turn herself into such a pimped-up blonde Barbie-skank and whatever had motivated her to work for 'Stanton, Erickson & Partners', it didn't matter.

Vanessa wouldn't let her come close to the country club. Even more, Vanessa would prove to the lawyers that she was a far better fuck. She had always been the one getting more attention. And this wouldn't change.

Still, she couldn't understand Stanton, Miller and Erickson. How had they come in contact with Maria? Why had they hired her? Why didn't they want Vanessa's service anymore?

She felt a stab to the heart realizing how quickly the three lawyers had replaced her. Obviously, she had been nothing more than a piece of fuck meat to them. And now they had replaced her with a blonde, pimped-up version.

This realization made Vanessa angry to the bone. She was a classic beauty with model looks and big rack. She had always been more beautiful than Maria! That bimbo bitch was only a fake, slutty plastic doll!

Why did the lawyers go for something that fake when they could have a classy beauty?

Vanessa's train of thoughts was interrupted when Maria finally reached the dumbfounded redhead. The bleached blonde didn't say a word though. Instead, she raised her right curved eyebrow giving Vanessa a challenging look.

The next second, Vanessa felt something slimy hitting her left cheek. Maria had kept the lawyers' cum in her mouth and spit it right into the redhead's face.

Vanessa winced from this degradation by the hands of her ex-bff. It was so much worse getting humiliated by her former best friend than getting messed up by some guys.

"Hello Vanessa!" Maria finally said with a disapproving nod. "So you're the former office-slut I've heard so much about?"

Giving Vanessa a once over, Maria let her gaze wander over Vanessa's body.

"Oh, that screams classy!" she commented with more than a hint of depreciation in her voice when her gaze reached Vanessa's "Trailer Trash Whore" bellybutton tattoo.

"I've always known you're a cheap slut!" Maria remarked. "And now, you're even flaunting it to anyone."

"So that's where all the money was coming from out of a sudden." the blonde reasoned relating to their last meeting when Vanessa had proudly shown off all her new, expensive accessories she had bought after becoming the office-slut.

"I should have known you could only ever earn money with your slutholes. The only goods you ever knew how to use." Maria said her voice becoming more debasing with every word.

"That little wannabe-slut has never been any competition for me." she suddenly addressed Stanton, Erickson and Miller.

"And she definitely won't be now." the blonde bitch added. "I'm such an upgrade! You must be more than glad to be rid of that worn-out skank and to have me on board now."

Maria's sudden arrogant attitude completely caught Vanessa off guard. Where was this behaviour coming from?

Back when they were working as Go-Go dancers, the two were as good as the other concerning their snobby, smug behaviour. They had always been considered as the arrogant bitch-duo by anybody.

But this new cocky attitude exceeded everything before. And right there and then, it more than annoyed Vanessa. These insults coming from her former best friend maddened her with rage.

Who was the little wannabe-slut here? Who had needed to pimp-up her body? Why did Maria dare talking about her like that at all?

Vanessa was the perfect office-slut! That fake Barbie doll could pump up her little titties as much as she wanted to, she would never come close to Vanessa's ravishing beauty or sluttiness!

Vanessa felt the sudden urge to jump at Maria's throat. She didn't recognize her ex-bff anymore. She felt like the last hints of their friendship were gone. Now, they were nothing but rivals for the same job.

The fiery redhead clenched her fists ready to teach this snotty, presumptuous slut a lesson. But she tried to calm herself down. She didn't dare making a scene in front of Stanton, Miller and Erickson. She knew better than to upset them.

Still, Vanessa looked daggers at Maria and couldn't hold back spitting out a response.

"Where did you pick up this wannabe Barbie? Did that blow-up doll fall off the truck?"

Now it was time for Maria to glow angrily at Vanessa. The two appeared ready to go for the other's jugular any second.

Watching the two girls getting into a bitchfight, the three lawyers couldn't hold back any longer and started laughing hard. The scene of two hot, slutty bombshells fighting over the title of the bigger slut was too absurd.

"So you two know -- and love -- each other!" Stanton eventually interrupted the upcoming bitchfight with a chuckling voice.

"Still, let me introduce our newest staff-member." he told Vanessa. "Now that you're working off your debts for Pavone, you understand that we needed someone else to motivate our employees, don't you?"

"And as luck would have it, we ran into this little slut." Stanton started explaining the situation. "As you apparently know, Maria had been working as a marketing expert. What you probably don't know is that she shot several porn movies during her time at college."

"And she proved her smarts by being all creative and calling herself Heidy Moon Stratus." Erickson dropped a sarcastic remark.

"Somehow, a girl needs to pay the college tuition ... and the designer dresses and designer shoes." Miller added a snide quip making the three lawyers crack up again.

This revelation stunned Vanessa. She knew Maria or at least she had thought she knew her. The two had been slutting around town during their time as Go-Go dancers. But fucking random guys on camera for plain cash? That seemed like a pretty big step -- at least for the Maria she had known.

But after all, it hadn't taken Vanessa too long to accept the job as office-slut. And she had done it for the money only -- at first. Apparently, the two were still quite similar.

"Of course those secrets never stay hidden in the closet. Someone in her division apparently watched some internet porn." Stanton resumed the explanation.

"That was the end to the promising career as a well-respected, high-powered business-lady." he went on.

"So what's a slut to do?" Miller remarked. "With her porn past, no company would ever hire her again."

"And at that point, the slut showed her smarts again by getting all creative." Erickson chipped in. "Let's bring out Heidy Moon Stratus again and make a comeback!"

"But first let's blow up those tits and bleach that hair platinum blonde to have some good arguments for a second round through the porn mill!" Miller commented mockingly imitating Maria's voice.

"With those ridiculously oversized bolt-ons, the slut tried to cover up the fact that her diva behaviour had unnerved all porn producers and made her persona non grata on all porn sets during her first run." he continued.

"You just got a perfect taste of it!" Erickson remarked with a chuckle relating to Maria's arrogant greeting.

"Still, those silicone titties weren't enough to make the producers forget all the drama. Every bridge had irreparably been burnt down during her first run." Miller explained.

"Every guy loves a smug, presumptuous whore trembling on his nerves, doesn't he?" Erickson wisecracked again.

"That must be humiliating not even being able to get a job in the smut business." Stanton chuckled.

"Still, those bolt-ons need to be paid off somehow." Miller continued "So the little wannabe-Barbie had to beg some lowlife producers to shoot her in some cheap, dirty vids."

"No softcore glamour shoots for the pimped-up bimbo whore but cheap hardcore clips for the bottom of the porn barrel instead." Erickson remarked. "Only to find out that they ripped her off and didn't pay her a dime!"

"Now, the bimbo had given herself the perfect slut-look but even her porn career was in ruins." Stanton went on.

"So the little bimbo came to us to sue those producers. Of course, we couldn't let such a hot piece of ass simply walk out of here, could we? Now, she can work of her slut-upgrades as the new office-whore" he finished to another roar of dirty laughter.

While the three lawyers were telling the story, pictures of Maria's recent 'career' ran in front of Vanessa's inner eyes. All of it sounded utterly debasing. Vanessa imagined the condescending looks of Maria's co-workers when she got fired from her marketing job. She imagined the sleazy, snotty gazes of those lowlife porn producers greedily checking out her pimped-up bimbo body and still rejecting her like a derelict.

The sheer imagination was enough for Vanessa to feel the deep humiliations Maria must have gone through. She somehow felt sorry for her ex-bff. After all, they had been good friends once. But at the same time, the description awakened Vanessa's submissive side and her pussy responded starting to leak.

During their little speech, the three lawyers had acted as if Maria hadn't even been in the same room treating her like a decorative display dummy -- or rather a Barbie fuck dummy.

Vanessa had glanced over to her ex-bff several times, only to see that the blonde was standing obediently next to her with her gaze lowered to the ground not flinching at all despite the guys humiliating description.

This didn't really go well with the diva attitude Maria had shown before. But obviously, Vanessa's former best friend was just as much of a humilslut as the redhead.

This realization suddenly added a second feeling. Vanessa's perception of her ex-bff changed again and the sense of rivalry flared back up. After all, Maria presented competition for the role of the office-slut.

But knowing the blonde's diva attitude, she also presented a rival for the position of the country club's queen bitch. And that was a status Vanessa wouldn't lose on any account.

While Vanessa still processed Maria's story, Stanton, Miller and Erickson suddenly got into motion.

"We have a client meeting in a restaurant in half an hour." Stanton explained abruptly getting into motion. "And you two will be the entertainment."

With these words, the three lawyers stood up and walked over to the two office-whores. Miller and Erickson produced two collars with leashes out of an office cupboard. Putting one around the neck of each slut, the two guys led them out of the law-office into the underground parking garage where they got into their cars and drove off to the restaurant.

---

The drive to the restaurant went down unspectacularly. Vanessa had to sit on the passenger seat of Erickson's car while Maria rode in Miller's car. Erickson didn't pay any attention to Vanessa probably because he had just come from Maria sucking him off. He didn't even say a word to her instead concentrating on the traffic.

They were the last ones arriving on the restaurant's parking-lot. Stanton and Miller were already standing at their cars with Miller holding Maria by the leash. Immediately, goose bumps formed on Vanessa's skin as she realized that she was about to get led by a leash over the parking-lot.

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,331 Followers