Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,331 Followers

"It's OK! It's OK!" she tried to calm the blonde dancer.

"I pay the price." she said opening her wallet. Only to find out that she carried no more than 50 dollars.

"I can only pay you 50." she told the stripper. But the dancer was relentless.

"You pay me 50 now and 50 after your shift is over!" the blonde stripper hissed.

Vanessa felt another tinge of humiliation. Not only was she getting forced to walk the streets as a low hooker. She also had to pay a horrendous price for some used, worn-out whore clothes. And she didn't even get some bra or panties for the inflated price. She was a rich, posh socialite! And now, she had to pay to become a usable street hooker!

When the flame-haired knockout had handed the blonde stripper the 50 bucks, she made herself up in the sluttiest fashion she could. She applied several thick layers of red lipstick and black eyeliner. Finally, she finished the skank-look with some dramatic, dark smoky eyes make-up and rouge.

Vanessa's nerves were electrified when she headed back to Mark's office. A part of herself enjoyed the thrill of slutting-up to get used. Another part still tried to fight the danger of falling back into old habits.

In Mark's office, she presented her outfit. It looked as trashy and cheap as it gets. The two-small, black, metallic tube dress hugged each and every curve and explicitly traced Vanessa's nipple rings. The dress was so short that it started right above her nipples and ended just beneath Vanessa's ass cheeks. It was so tight that it was barely able to contain the ginger slut's voluptuous fleshcans. With every step, she feared the hem of the dress to rise and expose her buttocks while her big, fat fucktits threatened to pop out of their constraints with every move. The torn, crotch-less, black fencenet pantyhose and the sky-high, leopard-print platform heels only added to the skanky, trashy aura.

The metallic, wet-look style of her tube dress made sure that she caught any man's eye. It also formed a striking contrast to her long ginger hair. Mark let Vanessa keep wearing her broad, silver necklace and bracelets. It made for an even starker contrast between the trashy outfit and expensive jewellery. Thereby, it acted as a reminder of her 'official status' as successful local business owner and added to the redhead's humiliation.

As the final touch, Mark proved that he had learned a lesson or two from Pavone. To clearly illustrate Vanessa's position, he produced a dog leash. But he didn't put it around the ginger slut's neck. Instead, he clipped it to her two pussy rings.

Vanessa drew in a sharp breath when she felt the tug on her cunt. The leash lifted her ridiculous excuse of a dress and exposed her pussy. It left her no other choice than to stumble behind Mark.

On his way out of the strip club, Mark led his Hush Whore through the main room. Instantly, the bunch of men having drinks and watching the four strippers caught eye of the new tarted-up slut.

"Woohoo!" they hollered in unison.

"Look at that rent cunt! A new lamb getting led to the slaughter!" a rude guy exclaimed causing a roar of laughter with his taunt. And he perfectly summed up the way Vanessa felt.

The short walk through the main room was enough to tumble Vanessa into turmoil. This morning she had been one of the most reputable female business owners in the city! She was the chairlady of the local country club's women's clique! Now, she was getting mocked and paraded as a low, skanky street hooker!

It was incredibly degrading! And it was also incredibly arousing! Vanessa had completely forgotten about the effects those utter humiliations had on her body. Her submissive side was rejoicing, making her pussy juice flow. The flame-haired knockout re-experienced her body suppressing any rational thought. She felt her whore-self taking over control, blocking out any fear of losing her lady status.

Finally, they stood on the street in front of 'Mackster's Grindhouse X'. The bright sun instantly reflected Vanessa's black, metallic, wet-look dress making the ginger slut stand out even more. Fortunately, there were only a handful of cars passing by.

The stunning redhead felt another tug on the pussy leash and was forced back into motion. Mark began to lead his Hush Whore down the street and around the corner. They passed a few warehouses and a storage center. To take a shortcut, Mark led his rent cunt right across the parking lot of the center.

As it was closing time, there were several people leaving work and walking to their cars. Of course, Vanessa stood out like a sore thumb in her skanky metallic tube dress and the leash clipped to her exposed pussy. The red-haired hooker caught everybody's eye and generated a huge buzz.

"This area is going down the drain with these hookers flooding the streets." she heard a woman whistling to her friend.

"Those whores ain't got no shame at all!" the other women replied condescendingly. "These vicious gutter skanks don't even shy away from hustling on a public parking lot! These degenerates don't even leave you alone at work!"

Each comment made Vanessa flinch. The last year, she had been the rising star in the local social scene. She wasn't used to women talking her down anymore, and it cut right to her core. However, Mark met the hostile reactions by upping the ante.

"What d'you think 'bout this rent cunt?" he suddenly addressed two guys that were about to get into a truck.

"You'll find this fine piece-of-ass round the corner!" he advertised his newest hooker while Vanessa stood next to him like a mute fuckdoll. "She'll be pleased to offer all three fuckholes to you guys for some chump change!"

The flame-haired knockout felt like another déjà vu was happening when she remembered Mark leading her through their hometown with the slutty 'Red Rose Club' advertisement hanging off her tit rings. Only this time, she wasn't the star of the club. She was nothing but some cheap street meat. This fact only made the slut parade more degrading.

"Ain't got no need to pick up some trash from the gutter!" one guy replied disapprovingly.

"Those sloppy fuckholes have seen too many cocks to be of any interest!" the other man confirmed the guys' negative opinion.

Vanessa clenched her fists in rage. Those derogatory comments were too much for her to handle. She had left this all behind! But somehow, the tinge of humiliation had a sweet character. It was a thrilling pinch she had missed for too long. Her body was embracing the long lost degradations. And her competitiveness flamed back up. She almost yearned to sink to her knees and beg those guys to test ride her fuckholes to prove them wrong.

Eventually, the red-haired hooker and her pimp made their way across the parking lot and around the corner. One side of the adjacent street was taken up by a huge junkyard that was bounded by a chain-link fence. On the other side, an old, decrepit motel was located. A line of skimpily clad women were standing around in front of the junkyard fence. Obviously, the hooker alley started here.

The whores stood about 150 feet apart from each other. And it seemed like each hooker tried to outdo the others with her skanky outfit. Most of them wore tiny skirts and skin-tight tank tops. Neon colours and latex fabric were clearly prevailing. Overall, they were all showing off more skin than hiding. In regard to her skanky outfit, Vanessa perfectly fit into the whore pitch.

The hookers flaunted their barely hidden charms at every car that passed by and screamed insults at every driver riding past them. Their attention was only taken off the cars when Mark led Vanessa down the sidewalk. He paraded his newest rent cunt in front of each and every whore he got. The first one huffed noisily.

"Another hussy trying to steal my tricks!" she snarled. "Better don't delude yourself! You don't stand no chance against me, bitch!"

"Better don't eyeball one of my tricks!" another whore spat at the redhead. "Or I'm gonna whoop your sorry little ass, you fucking cow!"

"Hehehe! Look at that prissy little cunt!" the next hooker simply laughed in Vanessa's face. "You'll get nothing but the lousy scraps of leftovers! It's gonna be fun -- not. Hehehe!"

The flame-haired beauty flinched at each slur. But Mark simply led her along on the pussy leash as if he hadn't heard anything. With each hooker they passed, the insults seemed to get worse, and Vanessa was getting more and more frightened. The atmosphere at the whore pitch was incredibly hostile and aggressive. She was afraid of getting into an argument with one of these hardened street walkers. The dispute with the stripper in the club had been more than enough. She definitely didn't stand a chance against them in a fight.

The last whore in line didn't say a word. Instead, she simply spat onto the ground right in front of Vanessa. She couldn't have shown her aversion towards the new rent cunt in a more obvious way.

The stunning redhead breathed a sigh of relief when they had passed all of Mark's street walkers. They were standing in front of the entrance gate of the junkyard. A shipping container was placed next to the gate. The wall of the container was littered with graffiti which only added to the dirty state of the street. Obviously, it was used as some kind of office for the junkyard.

A short metal staircase led up to the door. Next to that staircase, Mark came to a halt. Vanessa threw a fearful gaze back to the street hookers they had passed. They were all looking over to her in a hostile manner.

Mark didn't wait for his fresh rent cunt to get used to her new work environment. Instead, he simply grabbed the redhead's neck and forcefully bent her over the rail. This way, her short, metallic, black tube dress rose up and completely exposed Vanessa's tanned, curvy ass. The next moment, Mark grabbed the top of the dress and roughly pulled it down. Thereby, her full ripe melons immediately burst into freedom and dangled down her chest.

Vanessa was too surprised to make some noise. She didn't have any clue what was happening or what Mark had in store for her. Her ex-boyfriend simply continued his handiwork, not giving a fuck about the redhead's reaction. He tugged on the leash that was still clipped to the ginger slut's pussy rings and pulled it through the void underneath the rail. Then he threaded the leash through her left tit ring from bottom to top and led it across her chest. There, he threaded it through her right tit ring from top to bottom. Finally, he led the leash back to her pussy and tied it in a knot right above her clit. He had effectively tied his Hush Whore to the banister rail.

The leash connected the flame-haired knockout's cunt and tits. It was stretched so tightly that it pulled up her outer labia, revealing her pink inner cunt meat, and dragged down her big, round knockers, making her titflesh bulge obscenely. Vanessa was barely able to move. Instead, she was caught in an extremely uncomfortable, bent-over position.

In contrast, the view from the street was spectacular. Anyone passing the junkyard in his car got treated to a sight of Vanessa's juicy, round butt and inviting, pink inner cunt. To the redhead's terror, she heard a chorus of mocking whistles from the hookers as they watched their new, pretty competitor getting treated like a plain slab of fuckmeat by their pimp. Of course, the other whores enjoyed the ginger slut's submission. In this position, she didn't pose any threat to their tricks.

Mark wasn't finished though. He pulled a pair of handcuffs from his pockets and cuffed Vanessa's arms behind her back. This way, he rendered his Hush Whore completely immobile. She was tied to the rail with her tits and cunt and couldn't change her position on her own. Finally, he produced a red lipstick and wrote some words all over Vanessa's ass cheeks.

"Tip jar!" he read out when he was done.

"As I said before, fuckslut!" he explained the title while leaning over to Vanessa's face. "You gotta start from rock bottom and work your way up the whore-ladder. Right now, you're nothing but a doormat for all the other whores."

"You're just a whoremat!" he joked laughing right into Vanessa's face.

The flame-haired beauty blushed in embarrassment -- especially as Mark had called her 'whoremat' loud enough for all the street walkers to hear. In response, she could hear them giggling and cackling.

"Prove to me that you're a reliable slab of street meat. And one day, you might get back onto the big stage in my club." Mark emphasised her task.

"But first you're not even a cum bucket!" he added with a sneer. "The cops get 10 percent from each trick these whores turn. And you're the cash bucket collecting their share."

"Think you can manage that?" he taunted his whoremat before he turned around and left the ginger slut alone.

Vanessa watched him walk away with terror clearly displayed on her face. While Mark went back down the hooker alley, his street walkers formed a guard of honour and shouted in unison.

"Whoremat! Whoremat! Whoremat!"

Vanessa felt like crying. She was shaking in her bonds. She had been the 'Red Rose Superstar'! And now, she wasn't even good enough to turn tricks in the dirtiest part of the city! The flame-haired beauty felt like a worthless object -- like a useless piece of trash.

But in a way, this devaluation appealed to her competitiveness and ambition. She couldn't accept this relegation! Whatever she started, she had to be the best at it! It was like an inner drive. She had to prove Mark that she was the best whore in his stable.

Vanessa only had to wait five minutes in her position bent over the rail until one of the whores approached her. She had a middle-aged john in her tow. The guy stopped behind the redhead's bent ass and pulled his purse from his pants. The next moment, the ginger slut felt his calloused hand stroking her pink inner cunt meat. His fingers were so rough that they scratched the soft flesh making her squeal.

SMACK

The whore spanked Vanessa's right ass cheek making it jiggle wildly.

"Show some appreciation for my trick, you stupid tip jar slut!" the hooker barked at the flame-haired beauty.

"Mmmhhh! Ooohhh! Yaaahhh!"

The next minute, Vanessa gave her best to groan and moan as if she was about to cum any second while the john continued to roughly fondle her cunt with his calloused fingers. Then the feeling on her pussy changed. With a grunt, the stunning redhead realized that the trick rubbed a piece of paper all over her snatch. It was a dollar bill! It was the cops' share!

The ginger slut shuddered when she imagined all the possible places this bill might have been before. It felt greasy and dirty. And it was touching her precious inner cunt! However, in her tied position, she couldn't do anything against it but tremble in disgust.

Finally, the john used three fingers to push the bill up Vanessa's pussy. She groaned when her cunt got spread wide. As a special degradation, the guy left a bit of the note hanging out of the redhead's snatch so it was visible from the street. It clearly emphasised Vanessa's position as the tip jar.

SMACK

Another blow landed on the ginger slut's ass cheek. This time the hooker reddened Vanessa's left buttock.

"Do your job properly, whoremat!" she hissed. "Give thanks to this fine gentleman!"

"Thank you sir for entrusting this stupid cash bucket with your money." Vanessa quickly replied squeezing her eyes shut in shame.

When she looked up again, the whore and her john were gone across the street to the motel. She felt another tinge of embarrassment when she realized that this guy was about to fuck a hardened street hooker instead of her.

As it was closing time, the traffic on the street picked up and the street walkers got busy with johns. It only took a few minutes before the next hooker approached the bent-over tip jar slut. Her trick was so old that he had to walk with a stoop. Instantly, Vanessa felt his knobby, gnarled fingers poking around inside her pussy. He pulled on her soft, inner cunt lips and squeezed her clit as if scrutinizing the merchandise. The flame-haired beauty felt as if she was standing on the cattle market. Any second, she expected him to check her set of teeth.

Once again, Vanessa couldn't stop squealing from the rough manhandling. Each time a noise came over her lip, the old geezer smacked her firm ass. Then he concentrated on the redhead's asshole. He instantly drove three gnarled fingers down her ass chute. That was the moment Vanessa started bitching and lamenting. In response, the old guy laid a fierce blow on her cunt, making the redhead's teeth chatter.

For a few moments, the old geezer enjoyed making the human cash bucket bitch and moan. All the while, Vanessa was treated to the rough feeling of each and every knobby finger scratching and stretching her poor pussy and ass. Finally, the john pushed the dollar bill up the ginger whore's butthole. Once again, he left a bit of the note hanging out of the redhead's fuckhole to show off the ginger slut's purpose in the whore pitch.

"Well done, whoremat!" the hooker whispered into Vanessa's ear before she left with her old trick. "That old geezer only gets hard when hearing a woman shriek and cry. At least, you were good enough to take that task off my hands. Hehehe!"

By now, a dollar bill hung out of Vanessa's cunt and asshole each. And during the next hour, a lot more notes were added to her fuckholes.

After those endless 60 minutes, Vanessa barely felt her legs anymore. Her body was completely resting on the rail. Her big, fat fucktits hurt and throbbed from the merciless stretching by the leash. And the bills filling her cunt and asshole felt like pieces of sandpaper, roughly grinding the soft, sensitive flesh of her sexholes.

Out of the blue, a man wearing an oil-daubed overall stepped out of the shipping container. He was of the same age as Mark. But the similarities ended there. He had a full beard and long slick hair. His overall appearance was as greasy and dirty as the entire junkyard.

"Whoa!" he exclaimed in surprise when he almost stumbled over the leashed redhead. "What have we got here on my property?"

Vanessa realized that he must be the owner of the junkyard. But before she had a chance to reply, he continued.

"Seems like Mackster dropped off a new present."

He stepped around Vanessa and grabbed her ginger hair. Pulling her face upwards, he made her look at him.

"You're the new bottom-of-the-barrel ho, ain't you?" he asked the redhead.

Automatically, Vanessa nodded.

"I'm the whoremat, sir!" she said on autopilot.

When her reaction registered in her brain though, her whole body screamed 'NOOO'. Why was she accepting her new status as the lowest piece of street meat so easily when every fibre of her body protested against it?

"Sorry sir, I wasn't right." Vanessa quickly corrected herself. "I'm Mackster's special Hush Whore!"

"The Hush Whore, hm?" the junkyard owner replied. "Well, that's good. You see, I got a deal with Mackster. I'm his watchdog. I let him use this sidewalk as his whore pitch and keep an eye on his hookers. In return, I get a nice additional income and free use of his bitches."

"Apparently, that's your job now, whoremat!" he concluded.

Before Vanessa had a chance to reply, he opened the zipper of his greasy, oil-stained overall and pulled his cock out. The flame-haired knockout eagerly opened her mouth without awaiting any order. More and more, she felt her submissive side spreading through her body and suppressing any hint of the posh lady bitch.

The next moment, Vanessa gagged heavily. Mr. Watchdog had thrust his cock down her throat at the first go. He hadn't stopped pushing until the stunning redhead's nose was buried in his oil-daubed overall.

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,331 Followers