Vanessa's New Life Ch. 10

Story Info
My new life continues.
16.2k words
4.64
25.9k
4
0

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 10 of my Journal. I started writing it when I made a bold decision to change my life. I left my dull existence in North Wales and went to work as a Housekeeper for a man in the East Midlands of England. It is a decision that I will never regret. I have never been so happy and never had so much pleasure.

Vanessa

*

Week commencing May 10

Bridie surprised me when she arrived on the Tuesday morning. I hadn't seen her for months and I was so pleased to see her. She's quit her job at Tesco which explained why I hadn't seen her there. She's now got a job in an office in town but was having a couple of days off. She's still got the same boyfriend and they appear to be getting on well. She wanted me to be her alibi for going on holiday with her boyfriend. They had already booked it but she had had to tell her mother that she was going with me not her boyfriend and she was half expecting her mother to ring me to check-up on her. I told her that I would cover for her but that it would cost her. When she asked what, I told her that I wanted her upstairs and naked on my bed within 2 minutes.

She didn't say a word but within 1 second she was gone. I found her coat, shoes, skirt and top on the stairs and on my bedroom floor. When I found her she was laying naked on my bed with a big grin on her face.

"No underwear?" I said.

"Of course not," she replied.

We had a great couple of hours with each other, I got out some of the toys and we really abuse each other's bodies. She was fascinated by my pussy rings and played with them for ages. I felt really relaxed and fulfilled when she left just before Jon was due to get home. I promised her that next time she came she could have a go on the 'fucking machine'.

Friday - went to work in a thin flared skirt and top which wasn't long enough to tuck into my skirt. The manager kept telling me to get things from the end of the bar where the air jet was. I worked-out what he was after and I wasn't going to disappoint him, but I wasn't going to make it easy for him. The 'tease' in me was going to have some fun. Each time one of the girls got blasted I'd look at the manager and worked out where the control was. When I went near the air jet I kept an eye on him and if I thought he was going to open the valve I'd move away.

This went on until about 30 minutes from closing time when I thought

"Ok, lets go for it."

I went and stood over the little hole in the floor and faced him with my legs slightly apart. I pretended to talk to a customer and waited for it to happen. When it did my thin skirt flew right up past my waist. I pretended to look shocked and surprised but I didn't move for about 10 seconds and even then I pulled my skirt down slowly. As I did I looked around to see who noticed. The manager had and his eyes were lit up, I guess he'd been expecting me to be wearing knickers. The girl who I'd decided was a bit of an exhibitionist had seen me as well. She had a big grin on her face. A couple of customers had seen me as well and I could hear them telling their mates.

I continued as nothing had happened but when I walked passed the manager he whispered

"very nice." I just ignored him.

When we were closing I got chatting to the exhibitionist girl (Hannah) and she told me that she'd been dying to go to work with no knickers and get 'caught', but she'd just never had the courage.

Saturday May 15

Told Jon about the air jet and Hannah. He laughed and said,

"sounds like my kind of girl."

When I went to work that night I put the same skirt on but with a different top. I was going to have some fun again. The manager was up to his tricks again with most of the girls. I saw 2 thongs (one with a big black bush showing through) and 1 big pair of knickers. All of them (except Hannah) tried to get their skirts back down as soon as possible. Hannah was being brave and didn't attempt to pull hers down, instead she just stood there for a few seconds and then walked away as if nothing had happened.

I kept quickly passing over the hole in the floor but I never stayed long enough to be 'caught'. That was right until just before closing time when I went and stood over the hole in the floor with my feet about a foot apart. Hannah was near by and I said to her

"watch this," and I bent at the waist pretending to get a glass from that back of the shelf under the bar.

It wasn't long before the manager spotted me and opened the valve. My skirt flew up and onto my back leaving my bare backside and pussy on view to everyone behind the bar, and a few of the customers to see. I didn't move and I could hear some of the customers cheering.

I slowly stood up with a glass in my hand and let my skirt fall back into place as I started to fill the glass with beer. Things got back to normal quickly and a bit later Hannah came up to me and said that she liked my rings and that she was going to find the courage before next weekend. I told her,

"don't think about it, come to work without knickers and it won't be long before you forget that you haven't any on. After that you'll have exposed yourself before you realise it, and then it will be too late, you'll have done it. After the first time you don't need courage but you still get the excitement."

I left her thinking about it.

Sunday May 16

After reading the papers Jon took me to the gym at the hotel. I had to wear just a long T-shirt in the gym and I had a bit of fun with a middle-aged man who kept staring at me. The exercise cycle was fun but my rings rubbed against the saddle and made my pussy a bit sore. We only went for a swim after that, I wore my white cotton bikini which hugs my nipples and pussy crack, especially when it's wet, but no one appeared to pay me any attention. We had to be back home by lunchtime as Jon wanted to watch some Motor racing.

Week commencing May 17

Did a bit of gardening in the back but it wasn't really warm enough to stay out there naked for long.

Friday night at work was the only time when anything exciting happened. I'd been talking to Jon about the manager and the air jet and Jon decided that I should make life a little less interesting for the manager. Well until he realised what I had done that is. Just before I went to work Jon and me painted some knickers on to me, not big ones, but bigger than a thong. When the managers bumped into me early on he said that he was going to get another look at my pussy later. So I told him that he was in for a disappointment and to prove it I lifted my skirt (I'd worn the same one) up at my right hip and showed him my 'knickers'. I only lifted it up for a second and he didn't have time to realise that it was only paint. He looked a bit disappointed but said that the valve was still leaking.

We were very busy that night and I had to go collecting glasses quite a few times. Twice I got drunken youths touching me up. On actually managed to get a finger in me and I just stood there looking at him. After a minute or so he lost his nerve and pulled it out. Shame really, he was starting to turn me on.

Towards the end of the evening I stayed at the air jet end of the bar as much as I could and came very close to showing my 'knickers' a couple of times. Finally I waited right over the hole until the manager 'got' me. My skirt inverted itself right up to my waist and I just stood there enjoying the breeze. I've no idea how many people saw my 'knickers' and even less idea how many of them realised that it was only paint and that I was actually naked from the waist down. I found it quite exciting really.

Another thing that happened that night was that I'm sure that I caught a glimpse of Hannah's pussy one time that the air jet got her. I didn't get chance to talk to her.

Saturday May 22

The day wasn't very exciting but when I went to work (a bit early) Hannah was just arriving. We had time for a chat before things got too busy. She was a bit nervous as she had found the courage to come to work without knickers on but had brought some in her bag. For some reason she wanted to show them to me and I managed to grab them and refused to give them back. I told her that I'd give them back to her if she begged me later in the evening. She never did and I threw then in our rubbish bin when I got home.

I told her about my painted on knickers and she told me that she'd seen me with my skirt round my waist the previous night and thought that I was wearing knickers. I didn't tell her that I was 'wearing' a much smaller pair of knickers that night. The paint only covered a very small triangle in the front (and I mean small) and paint strings to another small triangle at the top of my bum cheeks. It didn't cover my pussy so that If I bent over enough people would be able to see my pussy and rings. I let myself be 'caught' quite a few times that night and no one said that they thought my knickers weren't real. I've decided that I'm going to wear the same skirt every time that I go to work, it's more fun.

Later on I let myself get 'caught' when Hannah was near by. As usual I was ignoring the fact that my skirt was round my waist and I bent down to get a pint glass. When I was bent over I looked at Hannah and saw that she was having a good look at my backside and pussy. When I stood up and moved passed her I just said,

"go for it."

About 5 minutes later she did. Her skirt didn't go as high as mine because the material was a lot heavier but I did see her pubic hair. She has it trimmed to a thin strip up the middle, and yes, she is a natural blonde. She looked good even if she did stay in the air jet for no more than a few seconds. When she moved away she was bright red but had a smug grin on her face. When I got the chance I whispered (more like a shout in that place)

"well done, wasn't too bad was it?" to her. I never got chance to talk to her later.

Sunday May 23

Jon came with me to Tesco to do our weekly shop. On the way in he got them to put up a card saying that we were looking for someone to come and cut the grass once a week. As he was telling the girl I was thinking about who we might get, and what fun I could have with them. While we were doing the shopping Jon kept encouraging me to bend over the freezers so that people could see my bum. I was quite cold when we left.

Week commencing May 24

The only exciting thing that happened was that we have a new paper boy. I think that the old one must have told him about me because he had a big grin on his face when I opened the door and didn't look at all surprised when he saw that I was naked. Poor lad had to move his paper bag in front of his trousers when I looked down and saw the little bulge.

Saturday May 29

Jon took me to the local B&Q DIY store for some bits that he wanted. There's lots of things in there that could be used for the wrong purpose. We had a good laugh suggesting to each other what things could be used for what. By the time we left I was quite wet between the legs. I was glad when Jon took me to our local pub for a drink. I got a few people looking at me and I'm sure that one or two of the men got a look at my pussy.

Jon took me to bed with him and fucked me doggy style that night.

Sunday May 30

After we had had breakfast Jon told me to pack a bag and we drove down to Oxford, stopping at a pub for some lunch. As we were driving down Jon told me that I was going to baby-sit a couple of kids for a few days while he and a business customer went away to an exhibition in America. Jon told me that the client was important to his job and I wasn't to do anything to upset the kids. I was to be on my 'best behaviour'.

He told me that the man was divorced and lived alone with his 18-year-old twins, son and daughter. They were normally away at boarding school but as luck would have it, he had to go away on the first of the 2 weeks that they were at home. Jon had 'volunteered' me when the man (Peter) had tried to call off the trip because he didn't want to leave the kids at home on their own even though they were really old enough to look after themselves.

When we got there I saw that it was a big house in acres of land. There was a smallish swimming pool out the back in a large conservatory type building. Peter came out to greet us and then gave us a guided tour of the place. The kids were out somewhere and didn't appear until just before dinner. The girl seemed quite nice (and quiet), but I could see that the boy was going to be difficult. All through the meal he kept dropping things and going under table. After about the third time I began to suspect that he was trying to look up my skirt but I wasn't going to make it easy for him and I kept my legs firmly together.

Week commencing May 31

Next morning Jon and Peter were up and out very early and the house was very quiet when I went down stairs wearing just a T-shirt. It was going to be difficult remembering that I had to wear clothes all the time. Amanda came down first wearing just a T-shirt and knickers. I got her some breakfast and managed to get her talking a bit. She's a nice girl but she doesn't like her brother too much, she says that he's too bossy and makes her do things that she doesn't really want to. I couldn't get her to tell me more about that one. When George came down he was just wearing boxer shorts and just sat at the table waiting for me to get him some breakfast.

After breakfast they went to get dressed and it wasn't long before I heard Amanda screaming and shouting at George. He had barged into the bathroom when Amanda was in the shower and she wasn't happy about it. George walked out when I arrived and I stayed to talk with Amanda. I told her that all boys that age are curious about girls bodies and I could see that Amanda had a nice body. She has curves in all the right places, is slim and has nice budding pert little breasts with cute little nipples. She has just a line of sparse pubic hair straight up from her pussy.

Amanda told me that George was always barging in on her and she was fed-up with it. I told her that it was only natural,

"haven't you ever wondered what boy's bodies looked like?" I asked her.

I told her that the only way to stop him would be to be cool about it and act as if it was no big deal.

"Once he realised that she wasn't upset by it he might just stop barging in. Try doing the same to him." I told her.

The 2 kids decided that they wanted to go swimming. I was glad that Jon had told me to pack my bikini, even if it was the white lycra one. I would have to be careful that I didn't get out of the pool after the crutch had lost itself inside my pussy lips. I joined them and we splashed about with a ball for a while. Amanda had put on a black bikini and George a pair of tight Speedos. George was paying a lot of attention to me and kept 'accidentally' rubbing against me.

After a while I decided to take advantage of the sun and spread out on a sun bed. I was on my stomach and had undone my bikini top and fallen asleep when I got a rude awaking. George had tipped some cold water on my back. I jumped up forgetting about my top and before I knew it George was running away with my bikini top in his hand.

I wasn't going to stand for that and I chased him all over the garden trying to catch him. When I finally caught him we were both struggling as I tried to get my top and we ended up in a heap on the grass with him on top of me. I was out of breath and he got up quicker than me and stood looking down at me. My lungs were pushing my little breasts up and down and my nipples were like bullets. It was then that I remembered my bikini bottoms. I put a hand down to check and discovered that it was too late, the crutch part was lost inside my lips. I jumped up and adjusted them then grabbed my top back from George and put it back on.

As we walked back George said,

"Why have you got rings in your cunt lips?"

I looked at him and told him that it was none of his business and as I was saying it I saw that he had a hard-on and the tip of his little dick was sticking out of the top of his Speedos. I don't know if he hadn't noticed or he didn't care because he was doing nothing to hide it. I decided to ignore it.

As we got back to the pool George shouted,

"Hey Amanda, Vanessa's got ear rings in her cunt lips."

I told George to shut up as Amanda just looked at us.

George went into the house and I stayed by the pool watching Amanda swimming for a while before deciding to have a shower. The house has a changing room at one end of the pool and I went in there and took my bikini off, got into the shower and pulled the curtain shut. I had been in there for a couple of minutes when the curtain suddenly went back and George came in. He was naked and his dick was pointing to the ceiling. He came straight to me and turned me so that we were both looking out of the shower. Before I had time to do anything there was a flash and George ran out. As he went out I realised that the flash was a camera and he'd taken a photo of us both naked, and him with a hard-on. I didn't think much of it until I was getting dried and George came back in. He had his Speedos on but I was still naked and I grabbed a towel to cover myself.

I was just about to ask him what he thought he was playing at when he said,

"Right Vanessa, that was a Polaroid photo I took of you and me naked, and I had a hard-on. What do you think would happen if I showed that photo to my father? Do you think that he'd be happy seeing that?

"You wouldn't do that would you?" I asked.

"I will unless you do EXACTLY what I tell you" he replied.

I thought for a few seconds and then said,

"OK, what do you want me to do?"

The little runt had got me. There was no way that I wanted to cause any trouble for Jon or Peter.

"For a start you can take that towel off."

That didn't bother me at all and I started to think that his little blackmail game wasn't going to be so bad.

"Right" he said, "now lay down on the floor and open you legs wide, I want to look at those rings of yours."

I did as I was told and he had a gentle pull and prod all round my pussy and big clit. He stopped short of putting a finger inside me but that didn't stop my pussy from starting to lubricate. After a couple of minutes he stopped and said,

"Next I want you to put your bikini bottoms on, just the bottoms and go back into the pool. Swim about with Amanda for a while then talk her into coming here and taking a shower naked. When she's in, you strip off and join her. Get her facing the curtain with you stood beside her. I'll do the rest."

I thought as I put my bikini bottoms on and went out. I couldn't think what he was going to do but I rather liked the idea of seeing Amanda naked close-up.

Amanda looked a little surprised when I walked out topless and said,

"Careful, George might see you."

I smiled, jumped in and threw the ball to her. We messed about for a while then I told her that it was time to get out and shower. She started to go towards the house so I said,

"No, lets use this one."

She looked at me then said, "OK" and we went in.

I took my time and within seconds she was naked and under the shower. I looked around for George as I took my bikini bottoms off but couldn't see him. I pulled the curtain back and said,

"Mind if I join you?"

"OK" she said and I got in.

Amanda was looking down at my bald pussy when she said,

"Have you really got rings down there?"

"Yes" I replied, "why don't you have a look?"

Amanda paused for a second then squatted down beside me. I moved my feet apart so that she could get a good look. The next thing I knew the curtain was pulled back and a camera started flashing. After 2 flashes it stopped and George was gone. Amanda stood up and started to cry. I put my arm round her and told her that everything was all right (which it wasn't). She was just starting to calm down when George came back in. He was still in his Speedos and he still had a hard-on. Amanda moved behind me so that George couldn't see her.