Vanessa's Nylon Obsession Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood there for a while, without being able to say a word. But she didn't really have to, since her facial expressions spoke volumes. Vanessa and Dan sensed a mix of surprise, jealousy, anger, and hatred. Finally, before Vanessa was able to explain everything to her sister, Julia turned around and slammed the door shut with such a force that it could probably be heard all across campus.

Dan knew for sure that this would be the last blow in the already very strained relationship with Julia and that he neither could nor even wanted to take any steps of asking for forgiveness or for reconciliation. What he had done just now was for sure too much for Julia to handle and to ever come to terms with. He knew Julia would fly home to Hong Kong on the same day. Dan got dressed and left the room, without saying a word to Vanessa who still lay nude on her bed, covered with his and her juices, and her tan pantyhose, completely soiled and torn in its crotch...

---***---

As Vanessa talked to Chris in the following days, he noticed her depressed mood, but she would not tell him what really happened and just blamed it on her boring classes, the winter weather and the little daylight that she wasn't used to from back home. As Chris got more concerned about Vanessa, he decided to pay her a visit even a bit earlier than planned, and the thought of seeing him again after several months of separation cheered Vanessa up to quite some extent. She was, in fact, able to connect to Chris again in the rather explicit way of talking they had been engaged in earlier in the Fall, and as the days before Chris's visit flew by, their connection grew more intense, closer, and more intimate again.

Finally, the day had arrived when Vanessa would drive to the train station and pick up Chris. She had imagined the scene in her mind for many days, and played every part of it back and forth, like scenes in a movie, tried out different things to say or to do or to wear, it was almost too much of excitement for her to handle. But when Chris stepped off the train, carrying a surprisingly small bag, she forgot all of her planning and just ran towards him, embracing him with a long, warm hug, feeling his body against hers, his face against her face, and almost fell into a state of blissful loss of reality. If there had been any traces of sad or depressed feelings left in Vanessa, they were all gone in an instant, and she was elated and happy as she hadn't been in a very long time.

They both didn't talk much while Vanessa drove back to her dorm, the whole experience of seeing each other again and reuniting was too strong and too overwhelming for both of them. But they did look each other in their eyes and held hands, as if they were young teenage sweethearts.

Vanessa led Chris up the stairs to her bedroom; she had asked Ann to stay with another friend of hers for the time Chris would be here, and her roomie wasn't in the least opposed to that idea. Chris commented on the nice place and then sat down next to Vanessa on her bed.

"I really missed you a lot, Vanessa." He started the conversation.

"I missed you, too," Vanessa replied, with tears forming in her eyes. "I'm so glad and so happy you're here now, Chris."

"Me too, hard to believe how long it has been since we saw each other the last time...You look really good, Vanessa," remarked Chris.

"And you, too, and, well, you look a bit tired, as well; I'd say... that jetlag is a tough one..."

"Yeah, it's been a long trip. But I'm way too wound up to go to bed; I'd like to ask you out for dinner at a nice place."

Vanessa agreed joyfully and suggested an Italian restaurant about five miles off campus where she had eaten a couple of times before and always loved the food. Chris decided to take a shower, and meanwhile Vanessa dressed up a bit for the occasion. She had recently bought a couple of nice expensive pairs of pantyhose and put on a smooth nude sandalfoot sheer-to-waist 15 denier pair that was a bit shiny and sparkly. She wore a dark purple dress with revealing cleavage, a skin-tight bra with animal print, a black thong, and dark red high heels with ankle straps and open toes. As she stood in front of the mirror, she smiled and knew how much of a turn-on her outfit would be for Chris.

At this moment, Chris returned from his shower, a bit red in his face, and seeing Vanessa in her hot outfit, giving her plenty of complements how sexy and attractive she was.

"What's going on, Chris?" Vanessa asked, noticing his little bout of embarrassment on his face.

"Well, I was not... alone in the shower....," he replied, a bit uncomfortable in his skin.

Vanessa laughed. "Oh, you met a woman there, right?" She thought that was really funny. As the dorm was female-only, there was only one bathroom on each floor.

"Well, yes, and of course I didn't want her to notice me, so I had to wait until I was sure she had entered the shower stall and then leave without making myself noticed..."

Vanessa still laughed and gave Chris a warm hug and a kiss on his cheek.

"You're just a gentleman, that's what I say!" she remarked with a wide smile. "Are we ready to head out for dinner?"

Chris nodded and off they went for their first date in months. Although Chris was quite hungry and the Italian food was very good indeed, his whole focus that evening was Vanessa, her pretty face, her long dark hair that she played with, her charming smiles, her sexy and revealing dress, her stunning pantyhose and hot red heels... he soaked in every bit of her body, her expression, her voice, and her outfit, and could not help but notice his manhood increasing in size quite substantially in his pants. Vanessa was not shy of teasing Chris several times, sometimes by getting up, for instance, to visit the bathroom, and on returning, revealing more of her long nice legs in the shiny expensive pantyhose, before taking her seat again. Or, she would play with her long hair and push it back and then forward again, knowing how much Chris would be turned on by these subtle flirting gestures. But she purposefully did not touch him with her heels or pantyhose-clad feet or legs because she didn't want to tease him too much on their first date. Or maybe, in a sense, these more subtle and smaller teases were even "worse" for Chris, because he kept thinking of "more" the whole night but knew it would be a while until he would be able to get it...

After dinner was over, Vanessa suggested going out for ice-cream for dessert. While Chris felt he'd rather go back home and connect in a much deeper way with Vanessa, he pretended to be "all in favor" for some ice-cream. His suspicion that part of the reason for her asking was Vanessa's desire for more teasing, was soon confirmed, because first she suggested to share a large chocolate ice-cream cone with him, and then she picked a glass table to sit down at, where Chris could see every detail of her legs in pantyhose and red shiny heels that exposed Vanessa's pink painted toes, just barely covered by her sheer hose.

They had fun eating their cone together, soon discovering how nice it was to both lick the ice-cream at the same time and have their tongues occasionally meet, as if by accident. Since they were the only customers in the ice-cream parlor that late at night and in December, no one was watching, maybe with the exception of the teenage waitress who was dressed quite sexy and revealing herself, wearing light green tights and otherwise an all-black outfit of blouse with the top three buttons open, allowing for a view of the fringes of her soft breasts, shiny leather mini-skirt, and knee-high heeled leather boots.

This time Vanessa was not shy any more of touching Chris's legs with her red high heels, first in a quite subtle way, then a bit more obvious, moving them up higher on his calves. The young waitress now could not stop watching them, although she tried her best pretending she was busy with something else.

Vanessa's final tease before they finished their cone was to let one of her red heels dangle from her foot, exposing almost all of her sexy foot in the nude smooth pantyhose, and making Chris even more crazy as he could not help but gluing his gaze on his girlfriend's feet and shoes.

Meanwhile, the gothic waitress had sat down behind the counter, still watching the couple with intent and delight, and Vanessa noticed that both of her hands had disappeared... Vanessa smiled and gently whispered a couple of words into Dan's ear. As soon as the waitress climaxed and visibly shook from her orgasm, they both moved their gazes towards her, pretending amazement. As the waitress noticed she was discovered, she blushed and quickly disappeared behind a door in the back...

When Vanessa and Chris returned to her dorm room, it was already 11 p.m., and Vanessa thought that now, surely, Chris would be too tired for anything else rather than just going to bed and sleep. But she was completely wrong, since as soon as she had closed the door, he embraced her firmly, and started to kiss her with an intensity she had rarely experienced before. She was, in fact, so surprised that it took her a while to join in with the same amount of lust and anticipation for more to come, in their sexual dance of tongues that lasted for many minutes. Now Vanessa was sure they would go all the way and she was totally in the mood for it and up for it, she had waited for this for many months, and surely, so had Chris.

Vanessa started to slowly undress Chris, all the way until he stood naked in front of her, his penis hard and pointing slightly upwards, with some pre-cum glistening on its head. He was so hot and horny that he didn't want to wait any longer and proceeded with taking off Vanessa's purple dress, admiring her tightly fitting spandex animal print bra. He made a compliment on it, had never seen her wearing this kind of underwear, but only briefly stroked her breasts with his hands, enjoying the sensation through the shiny and soft fabric of her bra. He needed to see, lick and touch her already firm breasts, so he took off her bra and went for the pleasure of sucking Vanessa's breasts, nipples, licking them intensely and massaging them gently as well as firmly with his hands. All of this made Vanessa hotter and she started to breathe more heavily and uttered some sighs and moans out of lustful anticipation of more to come. Her pussy was very wet meanwhile and its warm juices streamed out, moistening her inner and outer lips, swollen from her arousal, as well as her black thong and the crotch area of her nude shiny pantyhose.

Chris's hand now slowly slid down Vanessa's back, giving her a tingling sensation of sexual pleasure, then reaching down for her pantyhose-covered butt and rubbing and squeezing her ass cheeks through her hose. She already was in heaven, even though they hadn't started fucking yet, and so was Chris. But in the moment when Chris rolled down her pantyhose from her waist to her lower thighs and she realized he was ready to penetrate her in any moment, she could not help herself but stop the whole thing, at least for a while; the temptation of being a cock teaser once more was just too great for her to resist.

So Vanessa placed her palms on her now exposed crotch, just barely intercepted by the strings of her black thong, and looked at Chris, indicating she was not ready yet. Chris was surprised, given how he had noticed her strong signs of arousal, and was not sure what was going on.

"I suggest you just lie down on my bed for a bit," Vanessa said with a dirty smile on her face. "I got some little things for you to see and experience that you might enjoy..." And with that, she pulled up her hose again all the way to the waist, now showing an even larger spot of her wet, slimy pussy juices, and walked to her dresser. She took out three packages with pantyhose she had bought recently and had Chris open them once at a time. As he opened the first package, she teased his thighs and cock with her shiny red high heels, and then distracted him more by using the sharp stiletto part of her right shoe to scratch and punch his hard rod. More pre-cum oozed out of his glans and Chris wanted to use it to rub his hard-on some more, but Vanessa told him not to touch his cock for now. First, he had to take the three pairs of pantyhose out of their packages and smell their factory-new scents and slowly wrap them around his head, then waist, then cock, but without touching his super-hard and massive male lust organ. The first pantyhose was a black ultra-sheer 12 denier, extremely thin kind with sandalfoot and sheer-to-waist design; the second one was a 15 denier tan colored version with reinforced toes, cotton gusset and minimal control top application around the waist; the third and final one, though, was the highest turn-on for Chris: a white, 20 denier, reinforced toe, control top luxury pantyhose with ultra-smooth sheen fabric. Just the touch of it made him as horny as he would ever get. He enjoyed it a lot to wrap this exclusive pair of hose around his head, smelling and feeling the fabric, then around his waist and finally his steel hard cock.

All the while, Vanessa was teasing Chris more with her heels first, then with some erotic shoe dangling action, and finally with her pantyhose-clad feet, after letting her heels drop on the floor, making two seductive brief low-pitch noises.

"What hose do you want me to wear next?" Vanessa asked. Chris pointed to the 20 denier elegant smooth white pantyhose with reinforced toes and control top, as they felt extremely soft and delicious in his hands.

"Good taste!" smiled Vanessa. "But I will have to make sure you're not cheating with your hands first." With that, she took her animal print bra and used it to tie his hands firmly behind his back. Chris's cock had not lost a millimeter of its size and still stood hard and firm, erect straight up to the ceiling, pre-cum now emanating on an almost constant basis and lubricating the whole glans and most parts of the shaft. Chris was, on the one hand, terribly frustrated over all this "delay" and teasing by Vanessa; he was so ready to ram his hard manhood into her pussy and fuck her like crazy. On the other hand, he also enjoyed this play immensely and just couldn't believe there was any more increase in lust and arousal that he could take at this point.

"Before I change, I want you to have even more pantyhose sensations." Vanessa announced, a bit cryptically. She first took the new pair of 12 denier black hose that Chris had explored minutes ago and tightly bound them around the bottom of Chris's cock, just not tight enough to hurt him, letting the two leg parts of the hose rest on top of his thighs. Chris was almost out of mind of lustful sensation, his male pride now bound by one of the hottest and sexiest pair of hose he has ever seen or felt. But Vanessa wasn't done yet and took the tan pair of pantyhose in her hands, wrapping them around her boyfriend's neck and tying a knot, just tightly enough so he would barely choke. She then arranged the leg parts of the tan hose to rest on Chris's chest.

Vanessa, fully aware of how far she had gotten with her tease, now stood in front of him, without her heels, and slowly turned around, exposing her beautiful round Asian ass towards him, and approached Chris so closely that her butt cheeks touched his face. His hands were tied behind his back; he sighed, he really wanted to explore this hot young ass some more. But licking would be an option too, he thought, so he let his tongue slide slowly but firmly all over Vanessa's hot ass, sensing the smooth and soft skin through the fabric of her shiny nude pantyhose. Vanessa now slowly moved her hose down from the waist over her butt to her knees, while Chris still kept licking as much of her butt and ass as he could possibly get his tongue on. Vanessa tried not to show how much she was turned on by this but the increasing wetness in her crotch and the higher pace of her breathing revealed how much she was in deep lust herself. Now, Vanessa took off her hose entirely and also her very small thong, all wet from her pussy juices, so that her ass hole was entirely free and visible to Chris's eyes. He could not resist this temptation either, and pressed the tip of his tongue on her rosebud, massaging it firmly, circling around it, her whole ass hole, until he was ready to penetrate her back door as deeply as he possibly could.

Now Vanessa had to let go, otherwise she feared she would climax in a very short time, and she picked up the elegant new expensive white pantyhose, and, all nude in front of Chris, made a little teasing dance in front of him, just for his sole enjoyment. She used the hose like an erotic dancer's rope, extending them and contracting them, wrapping them around her waist, her crotch, her head and face, then putting her arms in the pantyhose and pulling the hip part of the hose over her head. Chris was stunned and absolutely aroused by this highly erotic and sexual dance that Vanessa performed in front of him with so much inspiration.

Finally, she sat down on Ann's bed and slowly put on the white pantyhose. First she pulled them slowly over her two feet, then each leg up to her knees, than slowly rising and pulling the hose all the way up to her waist. After several rounds of straightening them out and turning around, so Chris could see her from all angles, she sat down on the far end of her own bed and placed Chris's feet onto her crotch, spreading her legs very wide.

It took Chris no time to start massaging Vanessa's private parts with his feet and he noticed more and more pussy juices flowing out onto the fabric of her pantyhose, making another big wet spot appear on this pair of hose, as well. Vanessa now reciprocated and moved her pantyhose-clad feet towards Chris's crotch and played with his ball and his massive hard cock that meanwhile was all juicy and wet of his glistening pre-cum; the pre-cum had meanwhile also soaked the sheer black pantyhose that were still tightly wrapped around the base of his cock.

Vanessa made sure he would see her pink painted toes through the fabric of the white hose and used her toenails to gently scratch his hard, pulsing rod. She saw his eyes widening in lustful pain, and finally decided that Chris had experienced enough tease for today. She untied his wrists, allowed him to take off the two pairs of pantyhose from around his neck and cock, then allowed him to pull down her shiny white luxury pantyhose to her knees, and slowly inserted his fully lubricated hard cock into her moist, tight, velvety soft Asian pussy. As he entered her, both of them sighed briefly, and then their arms reached out for each other and pulled their bodies as close to each other as they could. Vanessa started to ride Chris in rhythmic motions, her firm breasts and erect nipples pressed against his chest, her pantyhose-clad legs touching his. Soon, they started kissing again and enjoyed a long tongue fuck while at the same time their lust organs grew even more. Chris's cock pushed forward deep into Vanessa's cunt until it hit her cervix, while Vanessa pushed her aroused pussy the other way, towards Chris's crotch, as firmly as she could.

After more then half an hour of intense fucking and kissing, Vanessa came first in a massive and spectacular orgasm, experiencing hot streams of lust and sexual energy throughout her whole body, spasming all over her genital areas, almost zoning out due to the intensity of the experience. She squirted more juices over Chris's cock; shortly thereafter, Chris climaxed and shot almost a dozen loads of his cum into Vanessa's pussy, before taking his hard sword out and shooting another ten loads all over Vanessa's body, her face, breasts, crotch, pantyhose-clad legs and feet.

They were in seventh heaven and fell asleep embracing each other, with the lights still on...