Vanessa's Nylon Obsession Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---***---

On the next day, they decided to take a train to London to do some leisurely sight-seeing. Vanessa decided to wear the luxury white pantyhose from the night before since it was still wet at the crotch area from both of their combined juices. She thought it would be a turn-on to her to remember the wild night of the day before, and a turn-on to Chris, too, when she would tell him that it was the very same hose she wore when they had their hot fuck. She also wore a pair of high black leather boots with heels, a dark blouse and a leather mini-skirt. She purposefully wanted to allude a little bit to the outfit of that gothic teenage waitress the other day. Although Chris had been mostly focused on Vanessa and her own teasing, it didn't escape her that he had some not so innocent looks for that hot young waitress, as well.

As the day went on, she got more and more into her favorite game of teasing Chris. Doing some straightening of her hose, touching his legs with her pantyhose-clad legs in the subway, standing in front of a picture in a museum and bending down before Chris on purpose, so he could see more of her round ass in the white smooth pantyhose and even smell the musky scent from their combined juices from the night before... But whenever he tried to touch her, even if briefly so, she immediately withdrew and let him know how "naughty" and "inappropriate" he was.

After a nice and romantic dinner in the city, with more teasing by Vanessa, and more frustration on Chris's side, since she would not allow him at all to touch her, they finally went back to Vanessa's dorm and closed the door behind them. They both felt a bit tired and exhausted after a long day in the city and after walking around quite a bit.

But Vanessa was up for more; after all, her teasing was meant to serve some purpose. So she embraced Chris, kissed him softly, and started to undress him all the way to his bare skin. Not surprisingly, his boner was massive, just from the kiss and the soft touch of Vanessa's hands on his shoulders, back, and butt. She didn't see any pre-cum on his glans though and concluded that he definitely needed some more teasing before he was ready for "hot action".

She sat down on her bed, took off her coat and her black leather boots, rested her back against a pillow, and pulled her knees towards her chest with her legs spread a bit, so Chris could not only see her now exposed crotch area with a large wet spot from her pussy juices, but almost all of her legs in the 20 denier white elegant, smooth pantyhose, and even get a glimpse of her pink toenails through the reinforced pantyhose toes. As Vanessa made lustful, slutty eyes towards him, rubbed her pantyhose-clad feet against each other and slowly moved her hands up and down her hose, creating the typical erotic sound of pantyhose rubbing, Chris could not hold himself back any longer.

Completely taking Vanessa by surprise, he jumped up, pushed Vanessa down on the bed, pulled her black leather mini-skirt up, then her white hose down, all wet around the crotch from yesterday's cums and today's pussy juices, jumped on her and rammed his hard cock into her tight wet Asian pussy with raw brutal force. His mind was numb, not so much from the couple of drinks he had at dinner, but from Vanessa's excruciating tease and torture during the whole day. And had someone asked him whether his actions were okay, he probably would have replied in the affirmative. After all, it was Vanessa who had brought him to this point of no return and so why should she not have to deal with the consequences?

As his sword struck deep inside of Vanessa's soft small cunt, she screamed out loud and tried to wrestle Chris off her. But the more she screamed and cried and tried to escape, the more was he turned on and held her body down even firmer and with more force, so she stood no chance at all. He kept pushing his cock into her pussy as hard as he could, in a fairly fast rhythm, and with every push inside, Vanessa screamed, begging him to stop. But Chris would have none of this, was turned on even more by her pain, and showed no mercy. He kept on going pushing his dick into this sweet tight Asian pussy until he exploded in a violent orgasm, shooting more than half a dozen loads inside Vanessa's lust hole and then some more all over her pantyhose encased legs, her skirt and blouse, face and hair. Vanessa finally stopped screaming and just lay down on the bed in silence with her eyes closed.

After an awkward silence, Chris finally started to talk.

"Vanessa," he said softly, "are you okay? I'm so..."

But she interrupted him right away and told him not to worry a bit. She actually had enjoyed this experience of being raped and just "played with it", pretending to ask Chris to stop... She never had been "raped" before, so this entire experience was new to her, and she was completely taken by surprise how much she enjoyed the raw sexual violence and being in the role of the helpless victim. That was, of course, not completely true, given her humiliating experiences at the arrival and then at the dorm party, but although she initially had some flashbacks from these past events, she soon returned to the current moment and realized how lustful the experience of this "rape" was with someone she really cared for.

Chris was surprised by this "confession" of Vanessa's and also very relieved. He lay next to Vanessa on the bed, gently embracing her. Long intense kisses followed, and Vanessa's hands went down all the way to massage her crotch area while Chris caressed her beautiful breasts and dark, erect nipples, until Vanessa came, as well, in an intensity she had never felt before in her life.

---***---

Two weeks of intense time of being together followed, Vanessa and Chris exploring each other's personalities more and more, and also having more joy and fun in their sexual exchanges, almost always involving a significant aspect of pantyhose, and sometimes some more "rape" games. In a sense, both noticed that their friendship had turned into something more, was it love, maybe?

As the time came for Chris to say good-bye and return to work in Hong Kong, Vanessa felt deeply sad and could not stop crying for hours. When they were at the train station on their last day together, ready for their final good-bye, Chris noticed how distraught Vanessa was and since they had more than fifteen minutes left before the train would depart, he led her to a hidden corner in the far end of the station for a little "surprise." Vanessa looked at him with questioning eyes; what was he up to? Chris unzipped his pants and pulled Vanessa's hands forward until they touched his manhood. Despite everything, Vanessa managed to put on a smile, she knew he tried to distract her and, well, he was not totally unsuccessful in that. She massaged Chris's cock with her cute Asian hands, which never failed to give him an erection almost immediately, using at times gentler, then firmer ways of handling his boner, even teasing it with her fingernails. Chris unzipped her pants, as well, being ready to cum, and soon thereafter, he shot several loads of warm jisms right onto Vanessa's pantyhose, using his rock-hard boner to massage his juices all over her pelvis and vulva areas. All of that action made Vanessa quite hot, forgetting her bouts of sadness, even if for a little while. As they both zipped up their pants again after their quickie, Chris whispered into Vanessa's ear that he'd like for her to wear these soiled pantyhose as long as she could, as a memory of their last encounter. Vanessa didn't reply, just to tease him a bit, but was certain to honor his request and update him on that later.

When Vanessa returned to her dorm room, she sat down at her desk, looking out of the window, lost deep in thoughts. Then she looked at a little picture frame with a photo of Chris. She focused on it for a long time, and very warm feelings streamed through her heart and her whole body. She kissed the picture briefly, put it back down on her desk and smiled contently. It was time to go back to her studies now, she thought. Well, or maybe lying down on her bed and pleasuring herself in her cum-soiled pantyhose would be an even better alternative...