Vanessa's Tale

Story Info
Vanessa goes to the gym.
999 words
3.94
48.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scuik
scuik
185 Followers

It is mid-morning. The gym is normally empty at this time of day, so Vanessa has decided to go for a work out. After a hard session of running and cycling, she decides to do some work on the weights machines. Her legs aching from such intense exercise, she sashays her fine ass over to the weights room and opens the door.

Vanessa scans the room and sees her favourite machine is just being vacated by some muscle-bound brute. She looks at the weights and is astonished to see how much this guy was lifting. She adjusts the machine and sits down. The seat is still warm and moist from its previous occupant.

The big guy, who is now sitting over to her right, catches her eye. He is tall and muscular, with skin as black as coal. As he works his huge arms and strong back on the machine, Vanessa notices how muscular his calves are and works her gaze up past his thick, ripped thighs. Her eyes are drawn to a particular spot. Are his pants rucked up, or can he really be that well endowed?

Vanessa becomes aware that she has been caught staring and, embarrassed, looks away. Smiling, the guy stands up and walks towards the door. He walks unnecessarily close by Vanessa and announces "Time for me to hit the shower," to no one in particular as he passes by.

Vanessa can't help staring at his broad frame as he saunters out. Even standing up, she can tell through his baggy pants that he's massively well hung. After a minute, she gets up and follows him out of the door.

Across the room, Vanessa sees him disappearing into the men's locker room. Glancing around, she sees that there is nobody about. Knowing that she shouldn't, she hurries after him, pushes the door and sneaks into the locker room.

Rounding the corner, she sees him. He's already removed his top to reveal his supremely chiselled torso and he's looking straight at Vanessa.

"Yeah, I saw you checking me out, girl. You see something you want?"

Intoxicated with lust, Vanessa walks straight up to this stranger and puts her slim hands on his firm chest. "Umm, maybe!" she says as her hand slides its way down over the ripples of his abdomen and into the loose waistband of his pants. She feels her way down until she reaches the base of his flaccid cock.

She gasps at how thick it is and almost moves her had away as the stranger grabs her by the waist. "And what do you think you're gonna do with that?"

Vanessa slowly feels her way down his cock. Down and down and down.... Finally she reaches the tip and holds it in her hand. "Oooh.... I don't know.... What do you want?" She strokes it along its length as it grows and stiffens.

The guy pushes his pants down a little and Vanessa flops his massive dick out over the top of them. Biting her lip and looking up at him, she drops to her knees and sucks on the tip of his cock. As it grows in her mouth, she rubs both her hands over it. It must be at least 11 inches long, thick, veiny and now, rock hard.

Vanessa works the stranger's massive dick with her mouth and hands. "That's right. You like that? Why don't you stand up and turn that ass around?"

Vanessa gets up and turns round. She slips her pants down over her sexy round ass and they slide down to her ankles. The guy walks over and she bends over, bracing her hands against the wall. He fondles her ass cheek in his big, rough hand and works a finger towards her pussy. He strokes it to find it's already dripping wet.

He puts his finger inside her and it pushes it in to the knuckle. Pulling his lubricated finger out, he pushes it against her asshole, at the same time rubbing his dick against her pussy.

Reaching around behind her, Vanessa pulls her ass cheek to the side to open herself up. His monstrous cock slides into her pussy at the same time as his thick finger penetrates her ass. Vanessa gasps with pleasure. Never before has she felt something so large inside her. The stranger fucks her hard and she quickly arrives at a crashing orgasm. Her screams echoing around the otherwise empty locker room.

"Mmmmm, yeah. You really want this, don't you?"

"Oh YES! Give it to me. I want it!"

"Let's see how much you want it...."

He pops his finger out of her ass and withdraws his huge dick from her dripping wet pussy. He positions the tip of his glistening wet, veiny dick at the entrance of her asshole.

"Oh, yes. I love it in my ass, but you're too big. Just go slow, okay?"

He pushes the tip of his dick into Vanessa's ass, which clings tightly around him. He withdraws from, then re-enters her ass several times, easing her open. As her ass opens and relaxes, he moves further and further in with each stroke. Soon he begins fucking her ass deeply with long, deliberate thrusts.

Vanessa feels from his urgency that he is getting close. He pushes himself into Vanessa's ass further than she thought imaginable, then quickly withdraws.

"Lie down there," he says as he manhandles her towards a bench. Vanessa lies down as he flings her legs up and puts himself back into her ass. He fucks her strongly as Vanessa ogles and fondles his powerful body as it looms over her. She comes again as he continues to pound away at her ass.

Panting, he pulls out and moves round. He puts his dick into her mouth and fucks it as he spills his thick, copious load into her. Vanessa obligingly swallows it down.

Just as he is about to speak, they hear the door to the locker room creak open....

scuik
scuik
185 Followers