Vanilla and then Chocolate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MPE09
MPE09
15 Followers

"Oh yes. fuck my cunt deeper, and harder," Mari screamed, as she was starting to tense up getting ready to cum. I felt her pussy clamping down onto my cock.

We soon orgasmed together panting and moaning, as I deposited my second load of cum into her inner depths. I collapsed on top of her, and we lay and rested, while we watched Wayne's cock pistoning in and out of Anita's hot pussy.

Wayne was also kneading my both of wife's nipples.

"Oh Yes!" She cried. Mari and I watched in fascination as we saw the usually pink nipples on my wife's breasts swell and darken to a deep crimson. Her legs were spread wide and her cunt glistening with her juices. She was shouting at Wayne to fuck her harder and harder.

"Come on. Give it to Me!" She screamed. Wayne closed his eyes and his face tightened.

"Fuck fuck fuck. Here it comes." He shouted out, and once again loaded my wife's pussy with his cum. Anita in the mean time was coaxing him on, telling him to fill her with his load.

"Oh Yes, Push deeper, deeper, fuck me, harder, fuck meeeeeeeeeee Ugggggggghhhhhhhhh!" She screamed, as they came together.

Anita must have come at least another six or seven times. When she had taken all that Wayne could give her, they collapsed on top of each other and lay motionless totally satisfied and spent. They both, had enough, got up off the bed and went to clean themselves up in the bathroom. As she got up off the bed Waynes's cum oozed out of her pussy, and started running down her legs.

Mari in turn wanted to fuck some more and managed to suck my cock hard again. I lay on my back as she got on top of my cock, and pushed herself down on it. She rode me, achieving several more orgasms. We both moaned as we mated like animals, our bodies glistening with sweat.

Mari lifted herself off me slightly, I held tightly onto her waste and started to pump my cock hard and fast into her pussy, pushing my full length inside her. She screamed as I entered her. Her wet cunt gripping my cock like a vice. I reached for her clit, and fingered her, as I continued to hammer my cock into her hard and fast. She let out a deep moan and a huge orgasm rocked through her body, squeezing my cock tighter with her cunt muscles. Mari then sucked on her finger wetting it, and pushed it into my arse, massaging my prostrate.

"Mari, that feels so fucking good," I said as she massaged my prostrate. The feeling was sensational. For the first time in my life I orgasmed, without spraying cum into a woman's pussy, I had experienced my first dry orgasm. Mari had also milked my cock so that it ached, and my balls were dry.

Mari and I then decided to shower together, making out in the shower. Mari swallowed my spent cock, trying to suck up more cum if there was any left in my balls. She then stood up, and I then knelt down in the shower, and slowly ran my tongue along her wet engorged lips, lapping up her creamy juices.

"Make me cum, make me cum with your tongue baby," she cried out in pleasure as my tongue circled her clit,

"Oh Yes!" she squealed, bucking against my mouth, as another orgasm ripped through her body. As she exploded and I felt her sweet juices spray onto my face, and into my mouth.

Mari and I finished in the shower, after washing each other. We got dressed and joined up with our spouses who were having a drink in the lounge. It was a night that we all enjoyed. We then settled down to watch a movie that was showing on one of the TV channels. We then must have all dozed off.

Four and a half hours later, Wayne woke us up. We said our "good-by's", and on the way home. Anita started fingering her bare pussy, and gave me a naughty smile. I knew that there was more to cum. At home I decided to have a quick shower, as I was showering, Anita came into the bathroom naked. She stood in front of me offering her swollen red pussy to me. I knelt down, grabbed hold of her, and started eating her. I could taste the mixture of her pussy juice and Wayne's cum. This turned me on even more, as she exploded into my mouth.

To complete the evening we both fucked each other like there was no tomorrow, and finally fell into a deep sleep in each others arms, with my cock pushed up into her hot wet sticky pussy, which was now full of Wayne's and my cum. During the night I woke up and heard Anita mumble in her sleep,

"Carlos, please FUCK ME! Harder."

I had an instant erection, then slid my hard cock deep into my wife's hot sticky pussy, and after pumping her for a while I once again orgasmed. This episode did not waken her, as she slept right through. Her pussy was very sticky, full and covered with cum, sweat and pussy juice.

The next morning she was still shaking and weak at the knees, as she got up to have a shower. I also figured out why she did not say anything about the marks that Wendy had made on my back. Anita had fucked the guy that she met at work. Anita had to have the next day off work; she was tired, sore and totally worn out. She had cum leaking for about three days after.

[In case you are wondering, we see Wayne and Mari about once a month, and still fuck each other silly, whenever we meet.]

As I finish this story I am now very horny, and looking forward to meeting up with Wendy tomorrow, and letting her have some more of my throbbing hard cock, and cum which she enjoys so much, and cannot seem to get enough of.

I have proved to myself that it is also possible to be in love with two beautiful, sexy women at the same time. However, I must honestly say that, "Chocolate does taste better than vanilla. Once you have had a taste of chocolate you won't want to just have vanilla."

The End.

MPE09
MPE09
15 Followers
12