Vanilla Chocolate Strawberry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diane, clearly aroused by the sound of her colleague's wails, grabbed the back of my head and essentially smothered my face into her sopping cunt. It was sort of a reverse face-fuck. That's about the most accurate way I can describe it.

"Yeah, baby, fuck that cunt of hers and eat that cunt of mine," she narrated like a game show host explaining the rules of the game. "But I need that big dick next, I wanna come on your cock, just like Darcy has, the greedy bitch. She's had hers, I need mine."

Diane orchestrated our trio like a maestro, taking the lead. Before I knew it, I was on my back with Diane's slender body bouncing up and down on me, consuming my cock with her talented kegel muscles, and Darcy had crawled onto my face.

Darcy was emitting so much fluid that I had to continually lift my head and come up for air to keep from choking on her sweet nectars. Meanwhile, I felt Diane's slit start to contract on my shaft, and she soon came with a vigor that rivaled Darcy's.

That was more than enough for me. I exploded a mass of milky semen deep into Diane's womb. I wanted badly to cum on both of their faces at the same time (I still kick myself for missing that golden opportunity), but I just couldn't contain myself from the wild double stimuli of Diane riding my dick while Darcy rode my face.

Diane leaned up and extracted herself from my cock, and a stream of cum splashed onto my stomach as she maneuvered her cunt muscles.

"Want some, Darcy?" Diane asked, beginning to lick the puddle from my belly button. Darcy, collapsed and trembling slightly in the fetal position, shook her head. She was sated and spent, while Diane looked as if she was just warming up.

"Oh, well," Diane shrugged, flicking her tongue out like a serpent. "More for moi."

Even though Diane appeared more than ready to go the distance, I wasn't, and poor Darcy was all but passed out. Diane and I got dressed, somewhat awkwardly, though I thought it was very sweet that she literally tucked Darcy in beneath the covers. Maybe she wasn't such a hard-ass, after all. At least, not her personality.

Diane returned to her room and I went to the parking garage and made the half-hour drive home. The morning session started at 8 AM, which meant I would get a few hours' sleep at best.

I arrived home well after midnight. The fucking Schuylkill Expressway, one of the most notorious urban thoroughfares in the country, was backed up even at that hour. When I walked in the door, my friendly lab bounded up to greet me, but stopped and began to curiously sniff my crotch.

He took a step back and raised a furry eyebrow at me, as if to ask, "Where the fuck have YOU been?"

Long story, big guy. Now go pee and go to sleep. Daddy needs his rest.

I confess that I did sleep in a bit and didn't get back to the convention until well after 9 AM (you guessed it, the traffic on the Schuylkill again).

Of course, as fate would have it, Paul was one of the first people I saw. He had a shit-eating grin and a story to tell. Never mind that it mostly pure fiction.

"I'll tell ya what, my man, I fucked that Janelle senseless. I haven't had me some black pussy in the longest time, and that was some fine piece of tail."

Paul spent the next five minutes spinning his fable, oblivious to the fact that I wasn't exactly a captive audience. Or that I certainly knew better than to believe a word of his superhuman sexual powers.

Finally, almost as if he were running out of story material, he asked, "How did you do, by the way? Did you nail that big-titted married one? Or maybe that snotty redhead? She was kind of a cunt, don't ya think?"

"I just went home and went to sleep, Paul. I figured I would hear all about your escapades and live vicariously through you." Hey, it wasn't a lie. I did go home and go to sleep. I just left out some parts.

I eventually rid myself of Paul and made my way through the convention floor, stopping by to see a few old industry contacts. Out of curiosity, near lunch time, I made my way over to the booth of the company that the three women worked for.

Diane was hosting a meeting of some sort, and was obviously busy working on her next commission. She gave me a polite enough wave, which I interpreted to say, "Fuck off, last night was last night and I'm her to make money today."

Fair enough, I reasoned.

Darcy was nowhere to be seen. For all I knew, she might have still been sleeping off her first extra-marital fuck.

However, just when I was about to turn and walk away, I saw Janelle walking towards me extending her hand cordially. "So nice to see you again," she said, surprising me with her cordiality.

She leaned in to give me a kiss on the cheek and whispered in my ear, "Meet me in the lobby, by the front desk, in ten minutes, OK?" She pressed those big, firm fake tits into my arm which certainly confirmed that I would make her appointment request.

Besides, now I was really curious. I couldn't wait to get her version compared to Paul's, if she was willing to spill the beans. Hey, she wanted to talk about something, that was clear. And I wondered just what she knew, if anything, about the frolic that Darcy, Diane, and I enjoyed.

I made my way through the crowded convention floor to the lobby. I have to admit, Janelle did look sensational. She had on a black and white dress that hugged her slender torso and went to about three inches above her knees. Those long, light chocolate legs were thin and lean, muscular yet very feminine calves perfectly augmented by three-inch pumps. A very alluring business wardrobe, that was for sure.

She greeted me with a big self-effacing smile, as if the joke was on her. "So, you bastard, why didn't you tell me?"

I held up my palms in the universal, "What the fuck?" gesture. I assumed she meant about the threesome with her co-workers. "Tell you what?"

She tapped her heel on the marble floor and looked at me with an exasperated expression. "Hung like a chipmunk, huh? And you knew? And I don't get advance warning? What a waste and a letdown."

I must have assumed the expression of a boy chastised for not sharing a secret with his best friend. "Oh. Uh, sorry. But Paul told me...um, that you two....."

Janelle put her hands on her hips and glared. "Paul and I did not do a fucking thing, sweetheart. I took one look at that pacifier he calls a dick and called the whole thing off pronto. He was out of my room in ten minutes. And then I went back to the party looking for you guys, and, well, I find out that you were having your own private fun."

I could feel my face flushing.

Janelle shook her head. "Diane, no surprise there. But, Darcy, too? Aren't you the smooth one? And...." she said, looking down at my crotch. ".....quite the big boy, from the word on the street."

Now, not only was my face flushing, but my cock was immediately rising with these words.

She held out her palm and grabbed mine and surreptitiously slid her keycard into my hand, and closed it shut, into a fist.

"You have what mommy needs, baby. Do you think you have another round in you? I've cleared my appointment book until one-thirty."

I was beginning to understand. My mind was catching up to my cock.

"Room eleven twelve, sugar. Ten minutes. I'll be ready. Will you?"

Coincidentally enough, I didn't have any other appointments, either. How convenient.

When I arrived at Janelle's room, the door was already cracked open. I took this as an invitation to enter. Janelle sat on the edge of the king bed wearing only a tiny black thong and a half-cup bra, exposing dark chocolate areolas that contrasted with the lighter hue of her skin, and small, pebble-sized nipples that looked like Hershey kisses. Her stomach was amazing, as flat and taut as the top of a snare drum.

She still had on her heels, and her legs were spread, and one hand leisurely dipped beneath her thong, caressing her pussy, framed with a dark landing strip of pubic hair, impeccably trimmed. Her labia were thin and sepia-colored.

"C'mere," she said simply, wagging a finger, next referring to herself in the third person, which I've found always means a woman is departing from her normal demeanor and entering into the 'Sex Zone'. "Janelle's very hungry."

She took her time unzipping me, mainly because one hand never left her own lap, busy frigging herself. She pulled my cock out of my zipper without unbuckling my belt. My cock jumped out at her as if it were playing a surprise game of hide and seek.

"Ooh, yes, baby," she purred. "You come as advertised."

Within thirty seconds, all seven inches of me were buried in her throat, and her turned-up nose rubbed against my own pubic hair. Eventually, she tugged my pants down to my ankles, with my assistance (I'm such a gentleman when it comes to such things), and she pushed my shaft up against my stomach and began to suck eagerly on each of my testicles.

After lathering up my ball sac into a sloppy, dripping mess, my balls tightening from the wondrous attention, she then again took me deep and sucked vigorously, her tongue doing miracles. Her throat muscles noisily contracted as she moaned in a long, continuous guttural growl. She devoured me hungrily, suggesting I was more than satisfying.

I didn't want to come yet, though, without experiencing my third pussy from their brokerage division within the last twelve hours or so. And I'm quite sure Janelle didn't want to exhaust me prematurely, either.

I pushed her head back and she let go off my cock with a small whimper of reluctance. "Stand up, baby," I ordered, taking back control. She complied, and I took her head and my hands and began to passionately kiss that talented mouth while letting may hands ease around to her back and unsnapping the bra hooks.

The mocha beauty groaned into my mouth as I took her thong in each of my hands and pulled it roughly down her hips. Janelle was nearly as tall as me in her heels, so all I had to do was squat down a bit, grab her by her sublime buttocks, and I entered her steaming twat in one upward thrust.

I put one palm under her right thigh to steady her as she curled her leg around the back of mine, so that she was balanced like a flamingo as I thrust into her repeatedly, accelerating my pelvic manipulations.

Her cunt was like a vise, hot and tight, and she ground her slim hips against mine and grunted with animalistic fervor. This was a woman who needed and craved cock. She might have been deprived last night, but not today.

As exciting as my trysts with Diane and Darcy had been the previous evening, this light chocolate vixen was something special. So much so that I wanted to share the experience with as many voyeurs as I could find in my hometown.

I pulled out of her as she looked at me quizzically, wondering what I was up to, especially since we were deep in the throes of heated copulation. I led her over to the huge plate glass window of her room. If I had calculated correctly, this side of the hotel faced west, towards center city.

I opened the drapes and let the sunlight in. More accurately, I now provided a full view of the activity in our room to any of the several office buildings within a block or two. Janelle immediately caught on to my plan and her lips curled up in a smile.

"You may look conservative, stud, but you are a naughty boy. My kind of man." She was obviously with the program now.

With the windows fully displayed, I turned her around and kicked her legs wide so that she was spread-eagled, and placed her hands high and wide on the window. Her sensational body would now be fully visible to any adjacent spectators who were fortunate enough to gaze up into our window.

I grabbed Janelle roughly by the hips and entered her from behind. "Let's let Philadelphia watch you get fucked, baby. Let's let them watch a lucky white guy fuck a beautiful black girl and start a scandal."

For her part, Janelle was a more than willing participant, and vocal advocate of the idea. "Yes, sugar, fuck this black pussy with that big white cock. I like to be watched while I'm being fucked hard. Do me, baby."

I looked out over the city scape and couldn't necessarily see any office dwellers or other hotel occupants, but just the thought that we may be watched was sufficiently arousing. In fact, by now, I was slamming into Janelle's dripping box so forcefully I was concerned that the windows may not hold our frenzy.

I took her hands off of the window and quickly slid a leather chair from the corner of the room to just in front of the window. I sat in it, legs spread, and pulled Janelle down onto me, in a reverse-cowgirl position.

She leaned back into me so that her back was flush against my chest and Janelle wrapped one hand around the back of my neck. From this position, I could maul her store-bought tits and twist those lovely nipples. This delighted her and she leaned back to kiss me again. Oh, how I loved to be kissed by this slutty deal maker as I fucked her convulsing black snatch.

I peeked around her shoulder and saw that she was frantically rubbing her clit, bringing herself to an explosive climax that was building like a crescendo deep within her washboard-flat tummy and muscular thighs.

This was enough to send me to the brink, also. I wanted to cum together. That teamwork thing, again.

"Are you ready, baby?" I asked, always the gentleman. 'Are you ready to cum?"

The veins in her neck were stretching against her skin and her mouth was open wide in a silent "O". She bucked down on me like a bronco released from the rodeo pen and I felt a burst of moisture stream onto my cock as she screeched her pleasure..."Oohhhhhhhh, ffffuuuuucccckkkkkkkk! Jesus Christ, God, I'm cuuuummmmingggggg......"

My own load shot into her like a jet stream, once, twice, three, four, five violent shots, deep in her channel, until smaller streams trickled from my cock head.

There was a veritable puddle of cum, hers and mine, that landed in our laps and flowed down onto the upholstery of the chair. Somehow, as we struggled for breath as she heaved on top of me, I looked down one floor and about one block, and saw three businessmen in an office.

One had a pair of binoculars directed onto our window, and a wide grin was visible beneath the goggles. The other gestured to us with two "thumbs-up" signals, while the third had his hands thrust over his head in clenched fists in a victory salute.

I nudged Janelle. "Look, gorgeous, some of Philly did enjoy the show after all."

Janelle opened her eyes and waved down to the three men, who started to clap. We couldn't hear them , of course, but they were clearly expressing their appreciation for the impromptu peep show they had stumbled upon. I wondered how many times they had seen such a demonstration since their office was perfectly positioned to see into the hotel.

"Might as well give them an encore'," Janelle said, sliding down my torso and kneeling in front of me. She began to clean my cock, sucking on it while looking back toward the men. She also pulled apart her stretched pink pussy, still oozing cum.

I half-expected the voyeurs to flick their cigarette lighters as if in a concert. I leaned over to close the drapes. "Show's over, boys," I said, lifting Janelle up to me and kissing her swollen nipples tenderly.

At least, until next year's convention.

Later in the day, I went to the convention floor and again visited the booth of their company, which had suddenly become my all-time favorite brokerage house.

I found the three women and requested a picture of them together. They complied happily, to my delight, knowing full well that I wanted something to commemorate this, in all likelihood, once-in-a-lifetime occasion. When I returned the office, I saved the photo and now use it as a screen-saver on my laptop.

Darcy on the left, Janelle in the middle, and Diane on the right.

I inserted a small caption, which said, of course, "Vanilla, Chocolate, and Strawberry. Fall convention 2012."

A few days later, I received an e-mail from, of all unlikely sources, Darcy, the married one.

"I have a client meeting in Baltimore next week, Thursday night. Would you like to come down and have...dinner?"

I turned Darcy down, politely, citing other commitments. It wasn't that she was married, and it wasn't because I believe that "one-and-done" is always for the best.

No, see, my "other commitment" was that I had talked to Janelle every day since the convention. Unbeknownst to her (or my) colleagues, she had accepted my offer to fly her to Philly to spend that upcoming weekend with me to be my guest at a company outing. A social respite in between three days of anticipated wild sexual adventures.

Janelle was the hottest fuck I'd had in ages, and we were just getting started. Distance isn't a factor when you find a special partner.

I had settled on chocolate. It's always been my favorite flavor.

Gee, won't Small Paul be surprised when I take her to the company picnic?

12