Vanilla Cream Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
550 Followers

Although I was flushed a faint crimson, it wasn't from embarrassment at being caught ogling Cinda's butt. No, it was rather the effect that ogling had on my libido. Unfortunately, my hardened penis didn't get a break when she turned around, either. What she'd told me on the phone about her nipples being so obvious in her halter top was all too true. My poor eyes went from caressing her bobbing buttocks to focusing fixedly on her nipples and cleavage. From one pair of round globes to another. I nearly had to bend over to lessen the pressure on my crotch. Cinda merely grinned that much wider.

"We're here, naughty boy. I'll sit right here and you'll be my shoe boy, okay?" she said, matter-of-factly, as if it had been undebatably decided already. She sat in a seat I could barely see with the boxes piled in my arms. I put half the boxes in the seat to her left, and the other half in the one to the right. I rubbed my arms. Carrying a dozen shoe boxes with their hard edges digging into your arms was not a comfortable thing. But, again, like the embarrassment at kissing Cinda's backside in public....worth every cent of the price.

"Now, then," Cinda sighed, looking at the boxes to see which styles she wanted to try on first, "let's see....what do I want to tease you with first?" I sat on a seat two chairs away from her while she made her choice. I looked around the store. Still deserted. Thank God.

"Ahh...these will do to start," she grinned. She looked over at me and added, "Now, what's my shoe boy doing over there? You'll do me no good sitting in a chair, will you? Get right over here and kneel down in front of me. Take these shoes and help me try them on."

Sighing, and looking around again, I got up and stood in front of her. When I got down on one knee, Cinda handed me the box. On the side of it, a label read "Chinese Laundry - JOYFULL". I had no idea what that meant, but if I knew Cinda, the shoes inside would be among the sexiest ever made for a woman's feet. And I wasn't wrong.

Opening the box, I found the two stylish shoes inside, removing them from the tissue paper that supposedly protected them from scuffing (because there wasn't enough shoe to GET scuffed, it appeared to me). I lifted them out of the box and placed them on the floor, pushing the empty box aside. I set them down gently, knowing Cin's reverence for shoes. I looked up at her. She already had her legs outstretched, her feet dancing.

"Take off my fuck me pumps, shoe boy," she said, "and put those sexy new shoes on my pretty feet."

Almost laughing at her obvious glee, I reached out and removed first one, then the other of those fuck me's, placing them on the floor on the other side of me. Cinda's bare feet wiggled and stretched playfully in front of me. Looking at those sweetly cavorting feet brought back some delicious memories, and I happily watched them for a few seconds. Well, maybe more than a few.

"I'm waiting, shoe boy," Cinda leered. "Don't dawdle now. Get busy. You've got a reward to earn." Her teasing sneer took my breath away...along with any free will I once had when I walked into Broughton's.

Holding back another chuckle, I picked up the new shoes. I couldn't deny they were sexy, and that Cinda has the best taste in shoes of anyone on the planet, including Carrie Snow. The "Joyfulls" were basically sexy slide sandals. The shoe leather was a dark, smoky black color, the sole curving up nicely from the open toes to the sensible-but-sexy 2 to 3 inch heel. The fabric which formed the skimpy top of the shoe, a one inch band stretching from one side of the sole over the instep to the other side, was a see through smoky mesh fabric with faint black and brown leopard spots throughout. I was picturing Cinda's lovely feet in those shoes even before I slid them on her. Coincidentally, the leopard motif of the shoes matched the faint tiger pattern barely visible on her skin tight pants. Two lucky felines purring away as they caressed Cinda's body from her waist down. This also made me think of my lovely pantiless princess as a slinky, growling sexual animal. From there my mind thought of her other "kitty", hoping it would be my hard earned reward.

It must've been getting to me, because my hands shook slightly as I slid each shoe onto Cinda's feet. I watched her painted toes slide down the entire length of the insole, coming to a stop only when they had cleared the filmy mesh fabric of the overstrap. It was sexy as hell. The shoe hardly hid a single inch of Cinda's sexy feet. I took advantage of the situation, openly admiring her beautiful feet in the admittedly eye-popping shoes.

"Mmmmm....," Cinda cooed, "Mikey likes Joyfulls, doesn't he?" Her painted toes wiggled "joyfully".

"Yes," I admitted, "I like them very much." Then, getting into "shoe boy" character, I added, "Why doesn't Milady walk around in them a bit...see how they feel? It would be a shame if such lovely shoes hurt her perfect feet."

Cinda smiled. She stood up and pranced about, deliberately letting her hips sway and her buttocks bounce as she walked away from me, giving me a mind boggling show as I remained kneeling there and looking dead ahead at her bottom in those tight stretch pants. I immediately hardened again. Or rather, hardened MORE.

After checking out in a nearby mirror how the slides looked on her feet, she nodded and walked back to the seat. "Okay, shoe boy," she grinned, "next pair, please." She held out her feet to me, and I removed the "Joyfulls" --as I'm sure they were to be on Cinda's feet (any shoe would be). As I freed each foot from its shoe, she teased me by wiggling and rotating her feet, curling and separating her toes for my benefit. When I began packaging up the shoes back in their tissue paper and box, suddenly five eager, lacquered toes shot forward and started wiggling under my nose.

"See?" Cinda chuckled, "your paint job is still going strong. Though I WILL be needing another coat soon." She leaned down low, taking her foot away from my flared nostrils, and smirked at me. "Hint, hint," she said, and then sat back up in the chair, her eyes twinkling and giggling.

While I finished closing the box on the "Joyfulls", Cinda was already choosing the next box. No sooner had I pushed the box aside, than a second box appeared in front of my face. "These next, shoe boy," Cinda smiled down at me. Her entire body appeared to be charged with excitement...and that bode well for my immediate future with her.

Again I went through tissue paper to pull out sleek, sexy shoes. Again, two naked feet frolicked in front of my face, waiting for "shoe boy" to adorn them in pretty shoes. I looked at the box. It said "Charles David - KISS". Looking at the shoes, I could see why. I wouldn't mind kissing any feet - especially ones as sexy as Cinda's - if they were walking around in shoes like these. They were perfect for Cinda's high arches. Made of a rich, light blue leather, these impressive shoes sported at least a four inch heel. The cross strap, about the same thickness as the Chinese Laundry shoes, was a velvety blue, with a small bow that rested on the outer side of the shoe. The open toe area was scrumptiously large, and I couldn't wait to see Cinda's toes when they poked their way under that strap and boldly winked at me.

I lifted the high heeled slides up and admired them. Cinda admired them, too. She sighed a long, low, "Oooooo.." as I turned them around in my hands, viewing them from all angles.

"Oh, hurry, Mikey....I mean, "shoe boy"....put them on me. Put them on me!" Her feet were wiggling energetically in front of me, her legs scissoring slightly up and down in her excitement.

When I'd gotten them on her, she sighed again. She held her legs straight out and admired the shoes, flexing her feet stiffly back toward herself to get the best possible look at her toes and insteps in the incredible shoes. I could tell by her smile and her twinkling eyes that these were shoes she would most likely buy. As I said, they showed off her sexy high arch just marvelously, and I'm sure she agreed.

Again she pranced for the mirror, and seemed to like not only how the shoes looked on her, but how they felt. When she came back to me, she sat and held out her legs. "Mikey, I want to see you kissing my toes in these shoes. Go ahead, kiss my toes while I'm wearing these beauties." The fact that she had gotten out of the "shoe boy" scene for a second showed me that she was serious.

I looked around nervously. "Cinda, um....are you sure. I mean, what if someone....?"

"Now, now, Mikey," she interrupted, "you know you want to. Besides, have we ever cared what other people think of us?" With another sinful smile, she leaned down toward me and added, "Shoe boys don't get to make those decisions, smutty boy. The women they wait on do. So what if someone sees you kissing my toes? I'm worth it, aren't I? And you DO have to earn your reward, you know. So...go on....kiss my toes in these pretty shoes...right here, right now...even if you might get caught." She wiggling her feet again, putting her toes so close to my lips they almost touched them. Chuckling lightly, nervously, I held her calves just above her heels and leaned forward that last quarter of an inch and kissed her toes, one by one. Those soft, warm digits and the scent of the shoe leather was somehow an exciting combination....but, then, EVERYTHING about Cinda is exciting.

After I'd kissed her toes, she seemed temporarily satisfied, but she wanted to know what I thought about it. "Well? Wasn't it fun kissing my toes in these shoes? And 'fess up...wasn't it a kick to kiss my feet in public? Didn't you just love it, Mikey?" After watching me sweat for a moment or two, she asked, "Should I get these shoes so you can kiss my pretty toes in them again, Mikey? What do you think?"

"I always love kissing your toes, Cin, or any other part of you, for that matter. But, yes, those shoes do lend themselves to a little toe smooching, that's for sure." Without realizing it, I was still holding her feet by the heels, looking at her toes admiringly, sighing audibly. But again, time to move on.

"Good. Take them off me now," she said, a haughty, smug look on her face. I did, enjoying the sight of her feet sliding free of those impressive shoes.

Satisfied, she sat back once more, fairly trembling with excitement. "Set those aside, shoe boy. Those I definitely want to take home with me. I see I can put you through some fun paces with those. Next, please."

Box after box of shoes Cinda had me help her try on. The whole time she teased and titillated me. For instance, when I was helping her try on a pair of hot pink "Cassandra"s, by XOXO - silky burgundy high heeled pumps with a wide ankle strap that made her look like royalty - she deliberately stroked her toes under my chin and let them brush lightly along my lips. She giggled when I lunged for her toes as if to nibble them, but deftly pulled them away from me, a teasing smirk filling her face. And with each new pair of shoes she gleefully upped the ante...finding new ways to taunt me each time.

A pair of "Ardelle"s from Charles David made her feel impishly sexy. Midnight black soles and medium dark blue insoles with black cross strap and three inch heels, had Cinda leering down at me as she strode about and eyed them in the mirror. Before sitting back down she purposely bent over in front of me and wiggled her brain-melting derriere right in front of my face! "Mmmmm....these shoes make me feel so naughty," she said, a wonderfully wicked look on her face. I hardly saw that look, as my bulging eyeballs were fixated on her mesmerizing buns.

Smiling, I said, "You should DEFINITELY buy those, Cinda."

"All right," she said, still grinning wickedly, "but only if you lean forward and kiss my ass, Mikey." She wiggled it again.

Once more, I looked around. Thankfully, no one watching. I quickly leaned forward and pressed my lips on that tightly encased bottom. My intention was to just give each cheek a quick peck and then resume the shoe shopping. But once my lips touched her firm, round bottom, that was it. I grabbed her hips and started kissing her cheeks all over, oblivious to the fact that someone might come along at any minute. Cinda loved it. She wiggled and jiggled her bottom all around as I adored it with my lips, making it a challenge to lock my lips on it with any real conviction. Just as I opened my mouth to really give it some oral worship, those luscious globes disappeared! When I opened my eyes, she was already sitting in the chair again. "Next pair, please, shoe boy," she grinned, holding her feet out to me. God, she could be cruel. But I suppose it was a good thing, because I sure needed some "down" time to get my raging hormones back in check.

I could see Cinda was getting hotter by the second. While she loved her shoes, it appeared that it was all now just becoming an excuse to tease and torment me, and then have her way with me. Well, I didn't mind that at all. I was having more fun than I'd had in days. In fact, the only other times I'd had this much fun was...again...with Cinda, doing....other things.

While trying on a pair of sexy black sling back heels from XOXO called "Tiffany", the sexy one had me kissing her insteps boldly right there in the store. She asked me to rub her calves while I licked her ankles. Feeling freaky in these shoes, she had me lick her toenails to give them "a super gloss" as she put it. So, right there in Broughton's, I was licking Cinda's toes, shining them up for her. She was beginning to squirm all over the place. But, again, I heard, "Next pair, shoe boy." I groaned in frustration once again.

Box after box of sexy shoes I opened and set aside, some going to the "don't want" pile, some to the "maybe" pile, and several to the "definitely" pile. Each pair of shoes I tried on Cinda's happy feet made her feel something different from all the others, but they ALL made her feel sexy and erotic. The incredibly hot "Holly"s from Chinese Laundry had Cinda once again bending over in front of me, but this time she spread her legs a bit, telling me to kiss her inner thighs. At that point, I no longer even bothered looking around. I didn't care if anyone saw us! I kissed her inner thighs openly, but when I tried to push my head between them, again I heard the heart breaking "Next pair, please, shoe boy." The bewitching Cinda, while definitely following a plan that would reward both of us later, was at that point driving me insane.

By the time she'd tried on Two Lips' "Vita"s and M.O.D.'s "Limo"s, Cinda was rubbing the sides of her feet along the sides of my head, playing with my mustache with her toes, and spreading her legs wide as she sat in her chair. She was squirming around so much, I could barely catch her legs to put the shoes on her! But it was the sexy, strappy, slinky black "Tapa"s by Vis a Vie that broke her back. After strutting about in them, she whirled around and strode quickly back to the chair. With a look of pure, needy lust, she kicked the shoes off and shoved her toes in the direction of my mouth, catching me by surprise.

With her mouth curling into a greedy grin and her eyes becoming shimmering, bawdy slits, the lovely Cinda hissed, "Start at the toes, shoe boy, and work your way right up to here." Her finger pointed between her legs. As promised over the phone, her pants were so tight over her pantiless quim that the enticing slit could easily be seen. With her legs raised just enough to form an irresistible invitation, I could also see the beginning of her luscious butt cleavage. My penis wasn't just throbbing...it was humming with more vibrato than a fifty piece orchestra. My other head swirled, having lost most of its blood supply in favor of the concerto going on between my legs.

I recovered quickly and sucked away at those sexy toes, my sweating eyes locked on the heavenly sight between her legs. As I made a meal of her toes, Cinda was rubbing her hands between her thighs, and I could see a definite wet spot forming on the light brown stretch pants. That wet spot stoked my furnace to explosion force, and I nearly dove face first between her spread legs right there in Broughton's. I'd chewed my way through nylon several times for Cin's charms, so a little thing like stretch pants wouldn't slow me down for a nanosecond. This I knew, even as I sweated, drooled and dripped.

"Mikey...we have to get out of here....NOW!" she said, her ample bosom heaving.

"I know...let's go. But...what about the shoes?" I asked, looking remarkably like a malfunctioning robot. My hands and mouth (not to mention another fine piece of anatomy) wanted Cinda badly, but neither was sure what they wanted to grope, fondle or devour first. I wanted her right there in Broughton's, but knew it couldn't be, despite our brazenness up to this point. So, my entire body drenched with indecision, I simply spazzed and stuttered and twitched.

"We'll come back for them. I'll let Randy know on the way out." When she saw my dazed look, she added, "The manager....the shameless flatterer. By the way, he's gay...he just knows a good customer when he sees one."

"Ahhh," I said, my mind preoccupied with other things. I knew it! However, Randy's sexual preferences were a moot point at that particular moment as I tried to get off the floor without snapping my raging hardon in the process. It was a long, slow process, and would've amused Cinda if she wasn't so turned on and in a hurry to solve that very problem.

She was already on her feet, slipping into her old shoes, and motoring rapidly toward the outside doors. If she'd moved any faster, the vacuum created by her supersonic departure would've sucked me out of the store right behind her, flopping and flailing happily in her wake. As it was, I just barreled along behind her, grinning stupidly and still trying to keep my pounding erection from getting snagged on the inside of my pants or shorts in my current haste.

As she breezed past Randy, he looked disappointed as she left empty-handed. But she assured him she'd return to make some purchases. To underscore this, as she sped by him she shoved her shoe list forcefully into his hand, each item she wished to purchase clearly marked. When she'd found the time to mark the items is beyond me. But, when Cinda wants something, nothing stops her from getting it. Woe be to Randy if he sold those shoes to someone else. At any rate, the assurance of the future sales seemed to assuage the apparent hurt in his tight cheeked little face. He hummed happily off to do whatever it is he does, which in this case had better be setting aside those shoes for Cinda.

Cinda had no patience for the doors, pushing through them like a SWAT team captain swooping in for a well practiced kill. Outside, she once again stopped short. She caught me just as I was exiting the doors. Her arms flung up around my neck and she clamped her hot mouth onto mine, sucking the air from my startled lungs. She squeezed me so tight I thought a rib might crack, and she rubbed her body up against mine.

"Shoe boy," she said, biting my lower lip, "you're going to get your reward now. We have to go somewhere right now, though, understand? Cinda is very, very hot, and wants to fuck you almost to death. Now, if that's clear, I suggest you find some means to satisfy my needs IMMEDIATELY. Understood, shoe boy?" She licked my lips hungrily and grabbed my hand, shoving it directly between her legs so I could feel the wetness I'd only seen before.

In my own excitement I was fending off coronary arrest, my genitals stewing nicely in their own heated juices, looking around the parking lot dumbly for a motel, a trailer, a roomy outhouse....anything!! If I didn't get physically locked up with Cinda in the next five minutes, we were both going to need straightjackets. If I knew Cin, she'd rape me right there in front of Broughton's, and then all kinds of bad stuff would happen....after the good stuff, of course.

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
550 Followers