Vanilla Cream Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers

Ramona stopped pulling and teasing Cinda's nipple and leaned down close to her face. Whispering in a sultry, vixenish voice, she said, "Is that true, Cinda dear? Would you like these lovely tits sucked on by Mike and me? Would that make you feel good?"

Cinda's head bobbed in eager agreement. "Oh, that would be just lovely," she said, the words coming in labored gasps. She was squirming, her hands and feet straining at her bonds. Ramona and I watched her squirming with sadistic pleasure.

"Ladies first," I said to Ramona, indicating to her that Cinda's breast was hers for the taking.

Ramona wasted no time. She was up on the bed instantly, bent over, her eager mouth licking and sucking Cinda's emminently edible boob, lavishing attention on the large, succulent nipple. I watched her devour Cinda's lush globe for a few seconds before joining in. Lying next to Cinda, I clamped my own mouth over her free breast and began orally worshipping its every curve.

Cinda lay there moaning, her head lolling back and forth. Ramona voraciously kissed and sucked her right breast, while I hungrily mouthed her left. Occasionally, Ramona and I would glance at each other, finding some odd pleasure in watching another mouth devouring Cinda's nippled treats. But mostly we concentrated on lavishing oral pleasure on them. Cinda just squirmed and moaned.

Ramona and I seemed to be on similar wavelengths, though we plied our talents at different times. While she licked in circles all around Cinda's goosebumping aureola, I was sucking and nibbling the very tip of her nipple, my teeth holding it captive for lips and tongue. When I gave her nipple a break and began savoring her lush and tasty breast flesh, Ramona became obsessed with her nipple, sucking it hard, biting it, lapping it hungrily. In the end our efforts became coordinated, as we simultaneously sucked her nipples with vigor, pulling them deeply into our hot mouths and stretching them to their limits.

As I'd predicted, the dual attack of persistent mouths on both her lovely breasts simultaneously was more than she could take. But just to move things along a bit, I added the extra stimulation of lightly stroking her belly and inner thighs with my fingertips as I sucked that delectable nipple. Circliing, lapping tongues; nipping, tugging teeth; and sucking lips were too much for the wriggling Cinda. When I could tell she was close, I moved my thigh stroking hand up to her glistening sex. And all I had to do was lightly stroke a single finger along her wet-lipped slit, back and forth, just a few times, and all hell broke loose.

Cinda arched her back, opening her mouth wide and moaning loudly. Air rushed into her lungs as if she'd just risen from being under water and had been holding her breath for several minutes. It was a long, deep, lung-filling gasp. She tensed, lifting her sweating ass off the bed. She thrashed about, hopping like a wild, bucking bronco. Her legs strained mightily against the unyielding scarves and she screamed, "Oh, my God! Oh, God! God, Mikey....YES!!"

I suddenly felt my hand bathed in warmth. With each bounce of Cinda's bottom on the bed, that warmth was renewed. Touching her pussy lips lightly, I could feel her entire genital area spasming as she erupted again and again. I kept sucking my nipple as I watched and felt Cinda's orgasm. While I sucked wordlessly, Ramona, obviously caught up in the taste of another woman's breasts, began gasping dirty words into Cinda's ear.

"Oh my....Cinda.....you have such...delicious tits! Mike was right...about you! I could suck your tits all night!" Those words seemed to fuel Cinda's orgasm all over again, and she bucked and moaned with even more fury. I took advantage of the pandemonium to reach around and fondle that incredible ass I've come to know and love. In fondling it, I realized how fortunate it was that I'd positioned her the way I had, for even that bouncing bottom was liberally spattered and dappled with cum.

Her passion having been pent up since our afternoon stroll, Cinda's orgasm was like a bottle of soda that had been shaken before it was opened...a backed up burst of explosive force. It lasted, however, much longer than an opened bottle of shaken soda. So long, in fact, that I stopped sucking her breast to sit back and watch her buck, moan and cream all over the place.

I noticed that Ramona had sat back to watch the fun, also. We looked at each other, acknowledging a mutually well done job. And together we watched Cinda's climax subside, peering between her tied, upraised legs to watch her vanilla scented fluids pulsing from her slit and dribbling down to her bottom. It's such an incredible thing to watch another human being orgasm...especially a cum-machine like Cinda.

At length, I slipped off the bed. I padded on naked feet over to the bedside table and opened the drawer. From it I took a small pen knife. And I did what I'd said earlier I would do. I began keeping track of Cinda's orgasms. Moving to the foot of the bed, grinning as I saw my lady's still dribbling pussy between her upraised legs, I knelt down at the footboard. I found a flat, straight portion of it about two feet long that eventually ended up fitting into the bedpost, and decided this would be the "scorecard" area. Flicking open the knife, I carved a short, thin notch in the wood.

"Orgasm number one," I said, grinning at both Ramona and the unseeing Cinda.

Ramona looked down at our recovering play-toy. Her eyes once again caressed the bound beauty's body. "Should we let her recover for a bit?" she asked.

"Oh, no," I replied, "Cinda loves to be kept cumming and cumming. Don't you, Cinda babe?"

Still squirming, Cinda snaked out her tongue and licked her lips. Her smile was unmistakable. Her body still quaked with the occasional tremor.

My eyes twinkled as I said to Ramona, "Ramona, come down here to the foot of the bed. The view down here is just incredible."

Grinning from ear to ear, Ramona got off the bed and joined me at the footboard between Cinda's raised, spread wide legs. Together we admired her glistening, shaved pussy. Each employing one hand, we probed and explored Cinda's soft, pink flesh. I then spread her wide open and Ramona used the tips of her fingers to play in those dripping petals. Then she inserted two fingers deep into Cinda, eliciting a long, low moan. Receiving that favorable response, Ramona then inserted a third finger...and began sliding them in and out of her, slowly.

"Oh," I said to Ramona, "and just so you know...that pussy is not only gorgeous, but just about the tastiest thing I've ever eaten. Maybe you'd like a taste?" Cinda squirmed and sighed. Ramona's eyes brightened like twin seas of fire.

"Really? Hmmm...now there's an idea. But what about Cinda? Would she mind if I put my fingers and tongue in there?"

"Oh, I'm sure she would love it. It's one of her favorite things. But if you don't believe me, just ask HER."

Smiling, Ramona slowly removed her probing fingers from Cinda and stood up. Again, she leaned down to whisper to the bound beauty. "Cinda, honey. Mike says it would be okay if I licked your pussy for a while. Would you mind terribly? Would you mind if I licked that sweet, creamy pussy of yours? I'd just looooove to taste it. I promise I'll eat it really, REALLY nice for you."

Cinda's legs strained at the knotted scarves. She squirmed and sighed still more. Her toes curled at the simple thought of having her pussy devoured, even moreso because of the taboo aspect of having another woman do it. But all her poor mouth could say was "Ohhhhhh........" Her constant gasping and swallowing precluded any other speech.

Now it was my turn. I got up, moved to Cinda, and whispered in her other ear. "And maybe, hon, while Ramona is being nice enough to lick between your legs, just maybe you'd like a nice juicy snack of your own? Maybe you'd like to suck a nice hot, throbbing, rock hard cock?"

Cinda's head shot over into my direction, nearly clipping my chin with her own. Her mouth hung open, unspeaking, but saying so much. "I'll take that as a 'yes'," I said, kissing her on the mouth.

While I kissed Cinda's open mouth, Ramona moved to her position between her legs. Down on her knees, she again began to fondle that brazenly displayed slit and the surrounding, dewey rose petals. Cinda moaned hotly into my mouth when Ramona's tongue diligently lapped up the evidence of her previous orgasm.

When Ramona began kissing Cinda's pussy, I again asked my lady that all important question, but this time I was dirty about it. Cinda likes dirty talk. Oh, yes...she loves it.

"Does my tied up, horny slut want to suck my cock? Would she like a nice mouthful of it? And some nice balls to kiss and lick and suck on, too? If you do, just keep your mouth open and I'll give it what it wants. I'll put my big, thick, hard cock way down deep into it and see if I can't fill it all up with something hot, sweet and sticky." Cinda trembled and sighed.

I got up on my knees on the bed beside her. I watched Ramona lapping happily between her legs, stroking myself to get my penis to full length and girth. Cinda kept her mouth wide open, licking her lips, waiting impatiently.

Reluctantly turning my back to the pussy-lapping going on at the foot of the bed, I straddled Cinda once again, my knees on either side of her shoulders and my naked ass cheeks brushing the tops of her breasts. My testicles rested comfortably on her heaving sternum.

I leaned forward and began rubbing my hardened cock around on first her left cheek, then her right. Each time, she turned her head toward the sensation, mouth open, hoping to catch it in her mouth. I evaded her attempts, and continued rubbing my penis all over her face. I rubbed it under her nose, letting her inhale its mild scent. I rubbed the head all around her opened lips, but didn't allow her to gobble it up inside them. I leaned further forward still, slipping the head under the blindfold and rubbing it around her eyes, letting my swollen sack dangle on her lips and nose. Cinda strained at her bonds. I had no way of knowing if it was from mad desire to get my cock in her mouth, or from the rapture of Ramona's obviously skilled lips and tongue. Oh, yes, that was a woman who'd tasted other women before.

It didn't matter. Cinda was in full throttle again, and I loved it. I turned sideways a little and ran my cock lengthwise along her lips, the shaft gliding smoothly between their moist softness. I allowed her to suck on the shaft, licking it with her tongue, because I knew it would be impossible for her to get it into her mouth from that angle anyway. I wanted to tease her.

After playing with her mercilessly for what seemed eons, I took pity on her. I placed the throbbing head of my penis right at the opening of her mouth. I held it there. As soon as Cinda picked up on the fact that it was no longer moving, she lunged her head forward, capturing that engorged helmet between her lips. She slurped at it hungrily.

"Lick it nice," I said cruelly, "Lick it nice, little slut-bunny. Nice...like Ramona's licking you."

I laughed as Cinda started licking the shaft, tongue flat and bathing it so warmly and sensually. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the hot, wet tongue lapping slowly along my member. Her panting breath felt wonderful on the underside of my cock, wafting humidly down to my dangling jewels, so I let the lapping go on for quite some time. After all, Cinda seemed to be having a lovely time. Every now and then her body would quake and I would turn to see what Ramona was doing. It WAS a tag-team effort, after all.

As Cinda licked my penis with gusto, Ramona had her pussy lips spread wide and her face was buried deep within her moist, pink flesh. Her head bobbed with the effort she was putting into eating Cinda's vanilla cream treat. Her tongue moved like a serpent, darting to and fro, flicking almost as fast as a hummingbird's noiseless wings. She slurped and gobbled every dripping petal of that succulent rose. Her fingers again explored deep inside Cinda's opening, stroking her inner walls while her mouth sucked and licked outside. Cinda's legs were visibly quaking, her ankles tugging determinedly at the knotted silk around them.

I knew all I had to do was sink my raging hardon deep into her mouth and she'd cum like Old Faithful. With a grin, I did just that. Lifting myself off her heaving bosom, I leaned forward on my knees and braced myself with one hand against the wall above the headboard. My other hand directed the head of my cock directly into Cinda's eager mouth. She latched onto it hungrily, taking it deep into her mouth. I pushed down with my hips, sending it deeper still. She sighed. Her mouth was so full of saliva at that point, that my thrusting cock made slurping noises as it went in and out, in and out.

Suddenly, Cinda's arms and legs strained mightily, her whole body convulsing. She bucked and whined and wailed. She quaked and shuddered. Keeping my cock in her mouth, I turned to look down at Ramona. With a delighted smile on my face, I watched as Cinda creamed all over Ramona's lapping mouth. But Ramona kept licking. She now appeared to be sucking Cinda's clit, lapping at it with that hummingbird-fast tongue. Her hand was visibly slamming in and out of Cinda's spurting pussy. Cinda squealed with glee around my thrusting shaft.

"Oh, yeah, cum for me, Cinda!" Ramona yelled between licks. She had one hand down between her own legs and was obviously manipulating herself to an imminent orgasm of her own. Enthralled, I watched her shoulders jerk and her back tighten. She slumped face forward into Cinda's erupting sex, still lapping and still playing with herself. She screamed into the gushing slit.

I waited for Cinda's orgasm to subside before I made my move. When I felt like her orgasm had ended, and this would count as an entirely new orgasm, I started thrusting my penis into her mouth hard and fast. "Oh, yeah, suck me, Cindababe....suck me good! I can't wait to cum right down your throat and let you swallow every sweet drop C'mon, Cindababe...NOBODY gives blowjobs like you! Suck me dry!!!"

Cinda started squirming all over again. Her mouth seemed to get hotter around my plunging scepter. She snorted while she sucked, able to breathe only through her nose. Again she bucked and strained against the scarves. I held her head and continued thrusting into her mouth. I knew that this time I was going to cum, too.

Just before I exploded I again looked down at Ramona. Her face dripping wet, she was still lapping every inch of Cinda's pussy! That's when everything got hazy. I had to turn my attention fully to my own imminent orgasm. Holding Cinda's head with one hand, I used the other for support, bracing it against the wall above the headboard again. I grunted loudly as I filled her mouth with hot spurts that ripped from me with such force that I thought my sack had imploded. I felt a thousand marauding chills as I came. I could feel each screaming volley as it began in my testicles and tore through me into Cinda's waiting, hungry mouth.

Cinda experienced her third orgasm, vanilla scented cream again anointing Ramona's eager lips. And Ramona, based on her sudden, loud moans, once again gushed around her digging fingers. Nirvana all around. It couldn't have been more perfect.

I kept pumping into Cinda's lovely mouth until I was spent. When my climax had run its course, I was delightfully surprised to find the ever-hungry Cinda lustily lapping every drop of cum off of every inch of my genital area. She left no stone unturned in her quest to "clean me up." Such a nice touch.

Shortly thereafter, Cinda ceased moving completely. So completely, in fact, that I found myself checking to see if she was still breathing. As I slowly withdrew my slickened rod from her mouth, I looked down to see Ramona slumped at the foot of the bed, her spattered cheek resting against Cinda's inner thigh. She smiled dumbly...the smile of sexual satisfaction. I looked back at Cinda's face. That same smile was there. And as I slid off Cinda and lay on my back next to her, I realized...that same dumb smile was plastered all over my own face.

Eventually, I had the strength to get up off the bed. I once again opened the pocket knife. Two more tiny notches were etched into the footboard. Ramona watched as I made them, grinning at me. Then Ramona smiled wickedly and said, simply, "Hey, I feel left out."

"Why?" I grinned, having an idea what might be coming.

"Well, Cinda sucked you, I sucked Cinda...but, no one's sucked me. I don't think that's very fair."

I almost laughed. "You're right," I said, "that's NOT fair. I would suck you myself, Ramona, but next up on MY list is to slip my big boy here into this tasty pussy you just licked....and did a mighty fine job of, if I must say. So, how are you going to get YOUR pussy licked? I'll be busy humping Cinda raw. So, who is there who's left to lick it?"

A soft chuckle was heard from somewhere above Cinda's still hardened nipples. "Oh, please, Mike..." Cinda giggled between sticky ips, "don't be so dramatic. It's obvious what you two have in mind. A backward teenager could figure it out. And hey, I'm game. No reason to be coy, here."

"Mmmmm.....looks like I have my volunteer," Ramona quipped. With that, she got up off the floor and walked around to the side of the bed. Climbing onto it, she quickly straddled Cinda's chest where I'd been only a few minutes ago....but facing Cinda's legs whereas I'd been facing her head. Lowering herself, she rubbed the moist crotch of her panties in Cinda's face. "Cinda dear," she cooed, "would you mind using your perfect teeth to remove my panties for me, please?"

With giggling and chuckling all around, most of it coming from the silk-gnawing Cinda, the skimpy panties were laboriously removed. It was a total hoot to watch, and yet...extremely sexy.

Once Cinda had gotten the panties over the soft curves of Ramona's ass cheeks, Ramona, wanting to speed things along, removed them the rest of the way herself. Now panty free, she sat on Cinda's chest and rubbed her slickened patch on Cinda's breasts, taking first one nipple, then the other, between her wet lips and sliding them along her slit. I watched in total awe as Ramona slowly slid forward and back, forward and back, from breast to heaving breast, juices from her crotch dribbling from Cinda's nipples down her already sweat-glistening globes. I don't think Cinda was sure what exactly was happening at first, but it didn't take her long to catch on. And she'd quickly taken to Ramona's behind, leaning forward to kiss and nibble it. Both women had ecstatic smiles on their faces. Ramona's eyes were dreamily closed, Cinda's undoubtedly the same beneath the barrier of the blindfold. I could've watched this all night, but Ramona spoke, ripping me from my guilty fascination.

As she slowly moved her slit from nipple to nipple, Ramona asked, "Cinda dear, will this be the first time you've ever eaten pussy?" Her voice was sticky sweet.

"Um.....yes....but I'm sure I can hold my own. I know how I like MY pussy licked," Cinda boldly professed.

"Mmmm....splendid. Then if you don't mind, I'll be sitting on your face for a bit. And you can do for me what I just did for you. You don't MIND eating my pussy, do you?"

"'Course not, Ramona. I'll bet I can make YOU feel as good as you and Mike just made ME feel."

"Super. I'm going to love THIS!"

"Meanwhile, Cinda babe," I interjected, "I'm going to fill you up from this end...with a nice firm cock, instead of a tongue. You won't mind, will you? I mean, you're not against a good, hard fucking from a man, now that you've been introduced to female love, are you?"

"Not at all, studly one," she replied, "bring it on." Still shrouded in darkness by the blindfold, Cinda smiled into the lowering carpet she couldn't see coming. But she could feel the heat of Ramona's pussy, and knew it was enticingly near to her already flushed face. She braced herself for the new experience of tasting woman flesh.

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers