Vanilla Cream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
550 Followers

Eventually, Cinda stops humping my face. With a sigh, she totally relaxes and slumps sideways against the back of the sofa. I let go of her probably sore bottom. She lifts one leg over my head, bringing her tired legs together, and sinks against the back sofa cushions, lying with her hip on my shoulder. As she pants and struggles for air, I notice with perverse glee that her lush ass is now partially resting on my shoulder and partially on my chest.....and if I turn my head just slightly to my right, that awesome derriere is displayed nicely right before my admiring eyes, close enough to snuggle up to and press my adoring lips all over it.

While Cinda tries to regain some semblance of normalcy, I take advantage of this most wonderful situation. Circling my arms around her waist, I turn myself so that I can tackle that amazing ass dead on. I admire it a bit....my eyes adoring the shape of it, the two impeccable cheeks and the cleavage between them, made more narrow by the tightness of the body stocking. At the bottom of her cheeks the nylon is stained with the results of her intense orgasm. But it's those glorious orbs that now hold my complete attention.

First, I nuzzle my face in them, enjoying the softness of them, the silkiness of the nylon. But, it's the way those soft cheeks yield when I press my face into them, and the warmth that they possess, that makes me want to nuzzle them forever. It isn't long before I'm kissing that behind, lost in its allure...and just knowing that this ass belongs to the hot and sexy Cinda. I have no idea how long I've kissed and nuzzled that soft, sensual bottom, but I happen to look up and I see a totally recovered Cinda smiling back and down at me. Smiling back at her, I continue to let my lips feast.

"Like my ass, do you, Mikey?" Again, she wiggles it for my benefit. I respond by playfully biting each cheek, trying to nip through the nylon. She chuckles softly, and reaches down to rub the top of my head.

"I'm sorry I jumped you like that, " she says, "but when you came I just got so horny I had to have some kind of stimulation on my pussy or I'd go crazy. I saw that open, gasping mouth of yours and....well...I didn't think you'd mind too much if I sat on it." The glint in her eyes starts a tingling in my crotch again.

"Didn't mind at all," I assure her, "you can sit on my face anytime, Cinda dear....you know that."

"Mmmmm....well, I do now. And it's really good to know that....because I can't think of a nicer place to sit," Again, her eyes shine wickedly, "and I'll tuck that info away for when I might feel like sitting on that handsome smile of yours again in the future."

"Fine by me," I wink my reply. Throughout our conversation, I continue to kiss and nuzzle her fine tush. She lets me, even encourages me by pulling my head forward to push my lips against her bottom. I have no intention of resisting when she does. My lips are on her ass for the duration. Have you ever tried to kiss and smile at the same time? It's not easy...but I manage nicely.

Suddenly, Cinda gets back to business. Sadly, she rolls herself over my chest and slides on her nylon-trapped bottom down to my belly. She briefly stops to play with my partially inflated penis, and then looks at me with evil glee.

"It's time," she says, "to explain the body stocking, and what I have planned for today. This little mutual orgasm we just had was just to get us through what we sorely needed. We were both horny as hell and needed release. Now, we've each had that, and we can move on to the main act. We can concentrate on sensuality and kinky pleasures and erotic fun....leading, of course, to many more orgasms for both of us. So, what do you say, Smutty Mikey...are you ready to continue?"

"Are you kidding? After the taste I've just had? Damn right I'm ready. So, what's the mystery of the body stocking...other than making you look sexier than ever? And what was all that earlier about having to 'earn' sucking and fucking you. What was that all about? Don't get me wrong...sounds like fun....but, just let me know what's going on in that pretty head of yours, okay? Whatever it is....you can count me in."

"I knew I could count on you," she sighs, "so let's begin, shall we? First, I'll explain about the stocking, and then I'll elaborate on what I spoke about earlier...what I'll expect you to do for me before you get that tongue in my bare pussy and your cock in it, too. So, here's the gist of it, Mikey....this body stocking is to tease the hell out of you....get you hot for every inch of my naked body. It's the grandest tease there is. You can see every inch of my body...every part you want to fondle and kiss and lick and suck....but you can't get to my soft skin because of the nylon. You can't suck my tits because the nylon keeps you from tasting my hot nipples. You can't suck my toes because the nylon stops you. You can't eat my pussy directly, though you can lick the nylon and admire my pussy. You can't get that probing tongue inside it, enjoy the soft, pink folds like I know you want to. And it goes without saying that that fat, juicy cock of yours will be likewise barred from entrance. And therein lies the tease...every inch of me is so close, and yet so very far from your lusting mouth and tongue and dick. Wonderful tease, isn't it?" She's almost out of breath just talking about the intense eroticism of teasing me like this.

I am in awe of the pristine logic of it. And the entire tease aspect has me inflating again. I look at Cinda, searching for more answers. She smiles seductively.

"Just how badly do you want to suck my naked toes, tits and pussy?" she asks with a sultry, husky voice.

"Very, very badly...extremely badly...intensely, erotically badly..," I reply, feeling myself harden again.

"Are you prepared to work hard and earn those tasty treats?"

"Oh, yes....I'll work very hard," I say, looking up and down her entire, nylon-clad body, "just tell me what I have to do and it's done. No questions asked."

"All right, then," here's what you have to do to taste every part of me you want to, and earn the right to get that lovely cock deep inside me....."

Cinda gets off the sofa and stands before me, the sheer nylon clinging to her luscious curves. She puts her hands on her hips and thrusts out her chest, taking a haughty position as she leers down at me. My eyes wander up and down her body, taking in that haughty chest with its nylon-stretching nipples, then slowly cruising down to her navel and the hairless quim beneath. The crotch of the body stocking is still wet, smeared with Cinda's vanilla cream - and probably a goodly amount of my own saliva as well. Cinda stands there, smiling, allowing me to ogle her body from head to toe. She grins as she sees my eyes continue downward, admiring her shapely legs and burgundy colored toes. I notice something different...something about the painted toes that isn't the same as it was earlier. And then it registers...she's now wearing two toe rings. One ring occupies the middle toe of each foot. Cinda sees I've noticed them and wiggles her toes delightedly, the nylon crinkling and the toe seams sliding slightly askew.

"You like my toe rings, Mikey?" she asks, her tone saying she already knows I do.

"Very nice....yeah, very sexy. Those weren't there before, were they? There's no way I could have missed them at The Coffee Nook. I notice things like that."

"No," she laughs, "you didn't miss them. I wasn't wearing them earlier when my feet were bare. I put them on when I put this body stocking on."

"Well, that's not fair," I say, "it would've been nice to see them up close when I was kissing your toes before."

"Mmm-hmmm...right you are. And that's exactly why I've put them on now. I think it's such a delightful tease to see you wanting to play with those rings...and my toes...but unable to do anything about either because of the pesky nylon." She lifts one leg and puts her foot on my thigh. "See? Pretty ring, isn't it? And the toe it's on...and the others around it....aren't they pretty, too? Pretty enough to be sucked one by one until I come all over the crotch of this body stocking again? Soft, pretty toes needing to be in your mouth, but that damn nasty nylon gets in the way. So irritating, isn't it?" Playful sarcasm oozes from every word.

"So," I suggest, "take the body stocking off and I'll start sucking." I smile what I hope is my most winning smile. Cinda will have none of it.

"No, Mikey....remember, you have to earn everything from here on in. You've got to want those toes and toe rings bad enough to fight for them. And that's exactly what I have in mind. I've long been wanting to find out just how aggressive that hot mouth of yours can be...how forceful in getting what it wants. And you agreed only minutes ago that you'd be willing to do whatever it took to get at my body, right?"

This is getting very interesting, and I reply...."Yeah, whatever it takes. I want my hands and lips all over you...no matter what."

"So, then," she says with a devilish grin, "there's your task. Find a way to get through the nylon and get to my soft, sensual skin. You can't use your hands. And I've decided that you have to use that wonderful mouth of yours. You have to chew your way through the nylon if you want my toes, my breasts, my ass or my vanilla flavored pussy."

I laugh out loud, "You want me to chew through nylon to get to your body?!" The idea, though very erotic and definitely intriguing, still floors me.

"That's what I want. I want to see you so horny for every part of my body that you're willing to eat your way through nylon to get to it. I want to see you tearing nylon with your teeth to suck my toes, eating your way through it to eat my pussy, chewing like an animal to get to my tasty, pink nipples." As she says this last enticement, she once again plays with her nipples. I watch, and suck back the drool.

While I'm staring up at her in awe, she plops herself down on the sofa, in the exact same spot she was in when she gave me the foot job of my life....from which my penis is still warm and wet. She holds her legs straight out toward me and scissors them up and down, flexing and wiggling her feet. Then she rubs her legs and feet together, the friction of the meeting nylon making a sound that sends electricity jolting through my groin....a sound that I know I'll never forget, and that'll make me hard every time I hear it from now on. Grinning, Cinda points and says, "Start with the toes....work your way up." A smug smile crosses her lips, and she slips a sofa pillow behind her back against the sofa arm, and nestles into it, getting comfy for the festivities to come.

Looking at the stockinged legs and feet, I have no clue how to begin. I've never chowed down on nylon before. I doubt I can even chew my way through it. While very sheer, and prone to runs and holes, it's still a very tough and durable material....and I've never heard anyone claim they've chewed through it.

"C'mon, Mikey....show me how bad you want me." She's almost giggling with glee now.

When I still hesitate, she gives me incentive. She spreads her legs wide and shows me the reward for diligence and success. Sweat begins to pop from my pores as I stare at the hairless prize, maddeningly blocked from access by the nylon I'm beginning to view as the enemy. I wipe one hand across my brow and find it very moist when I look at it...and the wetness only reminds me of Cinda's tauntingly displayed pussy, which in turn increases the sprouting of sweat from my pores.

Still staring at that mind-stealing slit, I reach out and snare one of Cinda's wiggling feet in mid flight. She laughs with glee as I pull that foot toward my mouth. I drag the wiggling, nylon-shaded toes under my chin and stare at the stretching nylon, attempting to come up with some strategy to get at those joyful piggies. Cinda laughs at the look of determination on my face, and pours on the pressure.

"I'm waiting....and so's my pussy, Mikey. The sooner you get sucking my toes, the sooner I have a nice, gushing orgasm, and the sooner you get to the next phase of your journey. Hurry...my toes are getting eager for your hot tongue and lips all over them."

Again she moves her other leg out from her body, showing me the shaved motivation I need. It does the trick. I open my mouth wide and shove Cinda's foot into it, hoping my wet mouth will moisten, and thereby weaken, the nylon. I see Cinda close her eyes and smile contentedly, arms folded across her belly. Now that her foot is firmly in my mouth, she brings her spread leg back over and plops it on my lap. Apparently, she'll save the viewing of her ... "motivation"...for when it's needed.

After "soaking" her toes in my mouth a while, I pull her foot out and grab for the toe seam with my teeth. I pull back, stretching the nylon from her toes as I do. It stretches, but does not tear. I shake my head vigorously from side to side while biting down fiercely on the nylon. Still the nylon will not give. But the entire scene amuses Cinda no end. She comments that I look like a puppy playing with a chew toy....but adds that watching me fighting so hard to get to her toes is making her hot...and wet. Thus spurred on, I renew my attack on my silken foe.

I hold Cinda's foot by the toes and once again chomp down on the toe seam. I pull back as hard as I can, arching my back and grinding my teeth into the nylon. At the very least I'm hoping to start a run in the nylon that I can then work on to open wider and wider. And suddenly I hear a faint sound...a quiet tearing sound. My heart pounds with hope as my teeth set free the nylon for my eyes to inspect it. And there it is! On the far left side of the villainous toe seam, the underside of the seam has split ever so slightly from the rest of the nylon, forming a tiny hole. I now concentrate my oral battle on that specific spot, my foe weakened and vulnerable to attack.

I grab Cinda's toes again with one hand, and hold the nylon below the hole firmly with the other. Like a vicious animal my teeth snare the toe seam and I pull back hard and shake my head violently, gnawing and chewing at the nylon. And my efforts are rewarded! The hole becomes bigger...and bigger. Making sure not to break Cinda's rules, I do not use my hands to open the hole at all. Instead, I use my hands to pull back the nylon toward her heel, making the nylon tight along her toes. I playfully slip my tongue into the hole I've made, and then from there to the space between her small toe and the one next to it. I wiggle my tongue between her toes...my way of saying I've won....I've beaten her game. I lick the base of her toes as far as I can, and her sighs and moans are music to my ears.

Holding the nylon taut, I've now made the hole big enough to get half of my lower teeth inside the hole. I can now grasp the nylon between my teeth from inside and out. Holding it tightly between my teeth, I yank my head sharply and with force to one side, and my battle is over. The nylon yields completely, a long, jagged hole tearing all along the bottom of the seam. Using my mouth only, I pull back the torn material from Cinda's sexy, suckable toes. To make sure that mischievous nylon doesn't try to get in my way again, I once more use my hands to pull the nylon toward her heel ....and all five toes, along with a good quarter of her instep, pop into bare, wiggling freedom. I can almost hear those painted toes sigh with relief and anticipation. Now it's time to give Cinda her next orgasm. I look up to her face. She's looking down at me with a glazed look in her eyes. Her mouth hangs open and her tongue is licking her lower lip. Her chest is heaving. She's excited, ready. She can barely talk, but she spurs me on.

"Wow," she sighs, "you must really want my toes pretty badly."

"Oh, yeah," I reply, proud of my victory over nylon, "I want your toes. And after I suck these toes so that you come all over the crotch of this sexy body stocking again, I'm going to work my way up and chew the stocking off every inch of you, and lick all my favorite places. So, lie back, sexy....and enjoy getting your toes sucked...and think of the fun that's yet to come."

After my victory speech, I raise her foot, with the mangled nylon no longer keeping her succulent toes from me, and I stick my tongue out. Using just the tip of my tongue, I tease her toes. I gently lick the tips of them, then the undersides, then slip my tongue between each and every toe. Cinda's eyes are either rolling around in their sockets or closed altogether as she moans and sighs. My breath bathes her toes hot and fast as I stick each toe in my mouth and suck it heartily. I'm sucking her toes so eagerly that I half expect that I'll end up sucking the nail polish right off of them. Oh, well, I think to myself, casualties of war. I smile at the thought.

As I suck each toe, I gently massage the nylon-covered instep and calf above them. The nylon feels great as I rub the calf, but it's wrinkled and destroyed at the instep, making it difficult to rub the instep properly. But, it doesn't matter, really. Cinda's interest is in having her toes in my warm mouth, and she's got that...in spades. I spend a lot of time sucking those delectable digits, knowing that it's making Cinda hot. She's told me on several occasions that she could have an orgasm just from having her toes sucked and licked, so that's what I'm shooting for. And, sure enough, not long into her toe sucking, Cinda begins to squirm. That spurs me on, making my mouth even more eager to service her sexy toes. But, when I see Cinda reaching for her crotch again, I feel as though that should be my job, so I adjust my position to make that thought a reality.

I slide myself toward Cinda, forcing her to bend her legs at the knees. The foot on my lap slides into my crotch, but she's way too involved in having her toes nibbled to do anything about that otherwise fortunate situation. I continue to bathe her toes with my squirming, energetic tongue as I make my play. With both her legs bent at the knees, her shaved treasure is once again exposed, though sadly still covered in nylon. So, all I can hope to do is help her orgasm along a bit by stroking her moistening pussy for her.

Still holding her foot with one hand so I can keep sucking those tasty toes, I move my other hand slowly up her calf to her thigh, and then down along her inner thigh to where she's playing with herself. I take her hand and gently move it aside. She gives no resistance. I replace her stroking, probing fingers with my own, and she sighs a deep, slow sigh.

The nylon is indeed wet again, and her juices dribble through it as I press it against her sex. Gently chewing on her naked toes, I push the nylon into her soft folds, separating them with my exploring fingers. Again she sighs. She's squirming a bit more now, and playing with her own nipples, her tongue racing around in her open mouth. Mmm....how inviting that mouth looks, I think between toe nibbles. Cinda pants and moans as my fingers move toward her clit. As my fingers press against that sensitive nub, pushing the nylon into it, and my lips capture and suck hard on her middle toe, Cinda lets out a loud moan and arches her back. One hand flies up to her mouth to stifle her passionate scream, but the other remains on her breast, fondling and pinching the nipple. She lifts her hips off the sofa, and I scramble to keep my fingers on her button. Her eyes open just long enough to see me sucking like a maniac on her toes, licking, nibbling, chewing on them as if each wiggling toe was a delicious, wiggling clitoris. She screams into her hand and closes her eyes again as her sticky vanilla cream roars from her like a raging flood. Her lovely ass rarely touches the sofa throughout her orgasm, but I make sure I keep pressing my fingers into her erupting pussy...and never once do I stop sucking those delectable toes.

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
550 Followers