Vanilla Papi

Story Info
Latina women share mature man.
5.4k words
4.64
82.1k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited by Talynnda

This is a sequel to "Caramel On Vanilla", and will provide more enjoyment if read in sequence.

*

John just assumed that Sylvita (whom everyone called Sly) did not view him as a potential husband. After all, he was old enough to be her father. She was a twenty four year-old, raven-haired beauty, with a terrific ass, and a slim waist which accentuated her large, firm breasts. Her beautiful, brown eyes made John's heart race whenever he gazed into them. Touching her smooth, young, caramel-colored skin was a slice of heaven. She could have almost any young man she wanted, but she kept returning to John for sex. As a result, John treated Sly very kindly without being possessive, and did not take her for granted. Whatever gave his Latina angel pleasure gave him pleasure.

Having discovered that touching her hair was a powerful turn-on for Sly, John paid special attention to her dark tresses, which reached to just below her breasts. Running his fingers through Sly's soft, straight hair was a sensual delight. He took pleasure in washing her hair for her. Then he would brush and blow-dry it. Sly would moan very softly as John sensuously dried her hair. By the time Sly's hair would be dry, her pussy would be wet and John would be hard. It became foreplay.

For Sly, John became her secret guilty pleasure. She told nobody about her orgasm-filled sex sessions with her fifty year-old white neighbor. She knew that her parents wouldn't approve, and her friends would probably make fun of her. Because Sly's parents and John were neighbors, when Sly wanted to spend the night at John's she would have to park her car elsewhere and John would pick her up and sneak her into his house. It was worth it to Sly because none of the young men she'd had sex with came close to John as a lover. In addition, John remembered the little things. On Sly's birthday, John surprised her with an expensive bottle of Tresor. It was a fragrance Sly had never smelled before, but immediately loved. When Sly needed advice or just needed to talk, she and John would walk, hand in hand, down the beach, and Sly would benefit from John's experience. Because John treated Sly so specially, she went out of her way to give him pleasure... the delicious circle.

Sly's private pet name for John was 'Vanilla Papi'. She'd whisper it to him while they snuggled, and she addressed his e-mails that way.

In the heat of passion, Sly would often moan, "Aaayyy Papi..."

Sly discovered that, during sex, it excited John even more when she'd talk dirty to him in Spanish. In turn, John taught Sly that there was no need to feel guilty about finding differences in skin color, age, or anything else to be powerful turn-ons. This was true even of Sly's bisexuality.

Sly had discovered her own bisexuality some months earlier during a threesome with John and a beautiful, older blonde named Heather. As much as Sly would have enjoyed more threesomes with Heather, they were to be few and far between. It turned out that Heather was married and couldn't frequently sneak away.

At this time, Sly's closest friend was a lovely Latina named Raquel. She was Sly's age (24), and also single. Raquel's skin was a couple of shades darker than Sly's; more of a cocoa shade. Whereas Sly's Puerto Rican bloodlines tended toward the Spanish / Caribe Indian, Raquel's included some African genes. Raquel was also a good-looking young woman. Her black hair was curly, with ringlets that reached almost to her breasts. Her brown, almond-shaped eyes with their long lashes, were hypnotically beautiful. Her lips were full and sensuous. Raquel didn't possess Sly's model figure, but her body was shapely and sexy nonetheless. Her 36D bust complimented her firm, shapely ass. Raquel had no problem attracting men, but was just into casual dating at the time.

After John informed Sly that a local art gallery was going to feature some of his paintings, including some that Sly had modeled for, he invited her to the opening night. Sly gladly accepted, and then phoned Raquel. Knowing that John would be obliged to speak to potential buyers, Sly asked Raquel to go along for company. After hearing that there would probably be free wine, Raquel thought it might be fun. They agreed on wearing slightly conservative skirts, tops, and heels. In that warm summer weather, both women skipped any form of stockings.

The evening of John's show, Sly walked over to John's house, and from there they took John's car to pick up Raquel. Sly introduced her friend to John, and the threesome drove to the gallery. Arriving at the gallery, John held the door for the young ladies and motioned them inside.

A distinguished looking man with a gray beard approached the trio, smiled and said, "Hello John. Always good to see you."

"Good to see you too, Ian," John said as he shook Ian's hand. "Ian, I'd like you to meet Sylvita, who is the model in some of my works which you have on display tonight."

Sly held out her hand, smiled and said, "It's nice to meet you, and please call me Sly."

Ian gently shook her hand and replied, "It's a pleasure meeting you too, Sly. I recognize your lovely face from the paintings."

"Thank you," Sly said.

"And, Ian, this is Raquel. She's also my guest this evening," John said, motioning to the other young woman.

"Nice to meet you," Raquel said and extended her hand.

Ian smiled, gently shook Raquel's hand, and said, "Nice to meet you, too."

Rather than being annoyed at having two young Latinas in his gallery who weren't there to spend a lot of money, Ian was pleased to have two sexy young women there to help keep the male clientele in the gallery.

"Please, let me show the three of you around the exhibit," Ian said, and motioned them further into the gallery.

"I think you're gonna like this, Sly," John said.

Ian led the threesome over to a large table, on which were a variety of bottles, cheese, and crackers.

"Would anybody like some wine or champagne? I take it you lovely ladies are old enough to drink?" Ian said with a smile.

"I'll try some of that blackberry merlot," John said reaching for a bottle and a plastic cup.

"That sounds good," Sly said.

"Me too," Raquel said.

John poured three cups of wine, and they began their tour of John's exhibit. The first painting was an impressionistic seascape, but the second painting was one of Sly in a bikini, sitting on the hood of a car, her long, dark hair blowing in the breeze.

"Look, it's you!" Raquel said, tugging on Sly's sleeve.

"I remember that day," Sly said to John. She looked at him with a subtle, sexy smile that he would understand. That had been the day they'd first had sex together.

"Do you like it, Sly?" John asked.

"I love it," Sly said and kissed John on the lips.

Raquel was a little surprised by her friend's reaction, but said nothing.

As they toured the exhibit, Sly was proud to see that four of John's paintings featured her. After they had seen all of John's paintings, the threesome helped themselves to more wine and found three seats together. Ian excused himself to attend to some new visitors. Soon the gallery began to fill with art buffs. From time to time, Ian would bring potential buyers over to introduce to John. He would greet them warmly, shake hands, and reply to comments and questions about his art.

It wasn't long before one distinguished looking man said to Sly, "And I recognize you as the lovely, young model in several of John's paintings. It's nice to meet you."

Sly stood and offered her hand, saying, "It's nice to meet you, too."

John interjected, "Mr. and Mrs. Jordan, this is Sylvita. I guess it's obvious that she's my favorite model."

"You're a lovely young lady," Mrs. Jordan said.

"Thank you," Sly said modestly.

Over the course of the evening, a number of people recognized Sly, introduced themselves, and complimented her. One man asked Raquel if she, too, was a model. The gallery turned out to be more fun than either young woman had expected. They drank champagne, ate cheese and crackers, and mingled with the other guests. Sly didn't stray too far from John, as she was feeling even more attracted to him than usual. His paintings had earned her numerous compliments. Raquel stayed close to Sly and John and, in doing so, discovered that John was talented, intelligent, charming, and funny. Raquel had to admit that he was attractive, for an old guy.

After a couple of hours, John had sold several paintings, and the crowd had thinned out. John asked Sly and Raquel if they were ready to leave, and they said they were.

Sly and Raquel had consumed more wine than John had, and were laughing and giggling all the way out to John's car.

"Let's go to a bar," Raquel suggested.

"Not in these heels," Sly said, "My feet hurt already."

"How 'bout we just go back to my place," John suggested, "I'll make you ladies drinks, and I won't have to worry about a DUI."

Sly turned to Raquel and said, "You'll like John's place. He's even got a kick-ass stereo. Let's do that."

"OK, if you want to," Raquel agreed.

The threesome climbed back into John's car and drove back to John's house. They were barely in the door, when Sly took off her high heels and sighed. Raquel quickly removed hers as well. John took the girls' drink orders, then Sly led Raquel into John's living room. Sly powered up John's stereo, and loaded an early Santana CD. After a few minutes, John appeared with their drinks.

"Thanks," Sly said as she took her drink, and then added, "John, could I ask a favor?"

John grinned and said, "You could ask."

With deliberate over-sweetness, Sly said, "John, honey, our feet hurt. Would you give us one of your famous foot massages?"

Sly had enjoyed several foot massages from John since they'd become lovers.

John smiled and said, "Would you like those with warm lotion?"

"That would be really nice," Sly said.

"Oh my God," Raquel said, "A warm lotion foot massage... are you serious?"

"Melt your cares away," Sly smiled at her friend.

"Never had a guy do that for me," Raquel said.

John retrieved the massage lotion from the bedroom and took it to the kitchen. There, he microwaved water in a large insulated mug, and then submerged the lotion container into the warm water. He carried the mug and two small towels into the living room, and set them on the coffee table. Next, he lit several candles around the area they were sitting, and then snapped off the brightest lamp.

"Okay," John began, "You two ladies sit on either end of the couch. No reason we can't do both at the same time."

Sly moved to the left and Raquel to the right. Then, John sat in the middle and put a towel on each knee. He lifted the lotion from the water and set it between his legs.

"Now, turn towards me and put a foot on the towels," John instructed.

Each young woman put one of their feet on John's closest knee. John squeezed some lotion into his right hand and ran his hand over Raquel's foot and toes. Raquel moaned softly. Then, John squeezed some lotion into his left hand and ran his hand over Sly's feet and toes.

"God, that feels good," Sly sighed.

John's strong but gentle hands massaged the warm lotion into the young women's tired feet. Both Raquel and Sly felt their aches melt away under John's sensual rubbing and squeezing.

"I can't believe how good this feels," Raquel said, "I'm glad we didn't go to a bar."

John smiled as he watched Sly's skirt ride more than half-way up her flawless, butterscotch thighs. Raquel's wasn't far behind. John paused to apply more warm lotion to each foot, rubbing it into their heels, toes, and the soles of their feet. After about five minutes, Sly switched feet, and Raquel followed suit. Between the strong drinks and John's attentions, both women were drifting on warm currents of sensual pleasure. Their soft moans of pleasure were turning John on, and his cock was getting hard. Another swallow of her drink made Sly's inhibitions fade even more. She was getting hornier by the minute, watching the bulge in John's pants grow.

Facing Raquel, Sly could now see a little of her friend's pink panties between her slightly spread legs. Sly wondered if Raquel was getting horny too. Sly wiggled so that her skirt slid up even higher, and spread her legs a little wider. She noticed that Raquel was taking inconspicuous glances at her black panties as well. In one easy motion, Sly placed her left foot on John's knee, and casually slid her right foot onto the bulge in John's pants. John looked at her and gave her a subtle smile. He poured a small amount of fresh lotion onto his palm and massaged it into Sly's left calf muscle. Sly moaned quietly. Next, John did the same for Raquel, who voiced no objection, and instead quietly sighed.

Sly looked at Raquel, giggled, and said, "It feels like having warm spunk on my leg."

Raquel laughed and said, "You're so bad. I wouldn't know about having spunk on my leg."

Sly grinned and said, "Oh that's right, you like facials."

Raquel laughed and replied, "And you just like to swallow."

Sly shook her head and laughed, "But sometimes some dribbles out and lands on my leg, so that's how I know what it feels like."

Raquel cracked up laughing and said, "Eeewww..."

As John laughed and leaned forward, he saw all the way up between Sly's luscious thighs to her black panties. His hard-on was now beyond control.

"God, that feels so good," Sly said. Then she used her hand to guide John's hand half-way up her thigh. "Raquel, have you ever had a guy massage you this good?"

"No, never," Raquel said honestly.

"I think we're making John as hot as he's making us," Sly said grinning at John. Raquel watched her friend's foot rub the mature man's crotch. John ran his left hand further up the inside of Sly's smooth thigh. His right hand massaged Raquel's calf muscle. She smiled.

Sly knew that John would be 'up' for a three-way. Getting Raquel sufficiently excited was the key. Sly rotated her body to the left and stood up.

"Where you going?" Raquel asked.

Sly grinned and said, "Just over here." Sly moved to the side of the couch behind Raquel. She put her hands on Raquel's shoulders and began to massage them. At the same time, John continued to massage Raquel's calf muscles.

"Mmmm, that feels so good," Raquel moaned softly.

Sly used a gentle drumming motion with her fingertips to massage Raquel's neck for a few minutes. Then Sly ran her fingers up into Raquel's hair. She sensuously ran her fingers through Raquel's hair and massaged her scalp. Raquel closed her eyes and moaned quietly.

Sly leaned close to her friend's ear and whispered, "Feels muy bueno, doesn't it, baby?"

Raquel whispered, "Oh Sly... amazing..."

When Sly kissed Raquel's neck, her friend moaned ever so softly. Sly began to explore Raquel's neck with kisses, while she ran the fingers of her left hand through Raquel's hair. Raquel looked at John. He smiled as he watched Sly seduce Raquel. Massaging in small circles, he began to massage his way up Raquel's thigh.

Next, Sly slid her right hand down the front of Raquel's shirt until she cupped one of Raquel's large breasts. Raquel's breathing quickened as Sly fondled her breasts. Raquel turned her head toward Sly, and Sly pressed her lips to Raquel's. When Sly brushed her tongue over Raquel's lips, Raquel opened her mouth and their tongues intertwined. When Raquel spread her legs wider, John slid his hand up her thigh until he felt her panties. Using his fingertips, he rubbed her panties against her rapidly moistening slit. Next, John's fingers found the edge of Raquel's panties and slid into her soft, curly pubes, pushing the panties toward her thigh. Raquel moaned softly as John's fingers slid up and down her wet lips.

Sly had to twist her body over the side of the couch in order to kiss Raquel. The position was uncomfortable, so she soon broke the embrace and stood upright. Raquel smiled at John who continued to finger her pussy. John glanced toward Sly and their eyes met. Sly's dark eyes virtually sparkled whenever she was filled with lust. Her long, straight, black hair framed one of the most beautiful faces John had ever seen. Sly's look was exotic and girl-next-door wrapped into one. She could have passed for an Incan princess, rather than simply a good-looking school teacher. Sly smiled seductively at John, unzipped her skirt, and helped it fall to the floor, revealing her black bikini panties. Then, she pulled her blouse up and off, revealing her skimpy black bra.

Next, Sly knelt between John's legs, and leaned in to kiss him. John wrapped his left arm around Sly's shoulders, and pressed his lips to hers. As their tongues intertwined, Sly undid John's pants and slid his zipper down. Then, Sly hooked her fingers into the waistband of John's boxer-briefs and pulled down, freeing his erection. Raquel stared at the long, ivory hard-on around which Sly had curled her fingers. She felt her pulse pounding in her head. She watched with fascination as Sly bent and ran her tongue over the head of his cock. Raquel's fingers joined John's in her wet pussy. John closed his eyes, tilted his head back, and moaned as Sly's tongue caressed his throbbing cock.

By then, Raquel was swept up in the passion, and decided to join more directly in the action. She got to her knees on the couch. Then, she pulled her top up and off. Her pink bra strained to contain her large breasts.

Raquel said to John, "Help me take my bra off." Then, she turned her back to John, who deftly unhooked the pink strap. Raquel casually dropped the bra on the floor, stood next to the couch, and turned toward John. He gazed at Raquel's beautiful tits. They were large, firm, light chocolate globes. Her dark chocolate nipples were neither too small nor too large.

Raquel unzipped her skirt, and helped it fall to the floor. Next, she hooked her fingers into her pink panties, pulled them down, and dropped them on her skirt. John's eyes moved to the triangle of curly black pubes between Raquel's legs. Raquel watched John's eyes drink in her nude body. She smiled, cupped her hands under her ample cocoa boobs, and displayed them to John. He smiled and licked his lips.

Then, John ran his fingers through Sly's soft hair and said, "Sly, honey, stand up a minute."

Sly smiled and replied, "Whatever you want, Papi."

A moment after Sly stood, John stood too. Sly was delighted to see that Raquel was now nude. At that point, the threesome which Sly desired was a certainty.

John placed his hands on Raquel shoulders and pulled her against him. As he pressed his lips to hers she felt his saliva-wet boner press against her stomach. When Raquel felt John's tongue touch her lips, she opened her mouth and moved her tongue against his.

While Raquel and John made out, Sly took the opportunity to remove her bra and panties. Once nude, Sly moved next to John. Sensing Sly's presence, John looked at Sly. Her long, straight black hair was somewhat disheveled, and it made her look even sexier, if that was possible. Sly unbuttoned John's shirt in a matter of seconds, and tossed it over a nearby chair. Now, her Vanilla Papi was also nude.

John slid his arm around Sly's shoulders and pulled her close. He pressed his lips to hers, and their tongues intertwined. Sly ran her hand down John's torso, down his abdomen, and then curled her fingers around his erection. Sly's other hand found Raquel's breast and began to fondle it.

Raquel hadn't seen Sly nude since their high school locker room days. There was no denying that Sly now possessed an amazingly sexy body to go with her beautiful face. Raquel bent so that she could swirl her tongue around Sly's brown nipple.

As John kissed Sly, he ran his fingers through her silky soft, straight black hair. It produced the usual effect of making Sly even hotter.

12