Vanished Ch. 04

Story Info
It's Bath time for captive woman.
913 words
4.2
24.4k
00

Part 4 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 09/01/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He propelled me towards the bathroom. He sat me on the toilet and turned on the taps filling the tub; he added strong lemon-scented bubbling bath oil. The steamy air was heavy with the scent. He bent opening the cabinet and brought out a vinegar douche; I recognized the box. He put it on the cabinet. "Use it or I will." He adjusted the water temperature. Walking two paces to the other end of the cabinet, he sat on the vanity and watched. 'No fucking way I can do that with him watching!' I sat and looked at him, then the douche box. I shook my head involuntarily, no. He slid off the cabinet and in a flash I grabbed the box.

"Please turn away, please."

"No!" I cannot believe that that I was inserting a douche tube into my vagina with a man whom I did not even know his name, sitting watching me. My face was so hot from embarrassment; I kept my eyes averted. I squeezed the cool liquid into me and felt it flow back out. 'Please let this ordeal be over soon.'

"Good, Suzie, well done. Tub time. Come here let me take off the cuffs and the belt." He said taking out the key. As he removed them I shivered. He laughed and picked me up as if I weighed nothing, depositing me in the tubful of warm lemon-scented bubbles. 'Oh so nice.' I lay back relishing in the feel, my eyes closed. I heard him doing something. I hoped he was leaving. No he was sitting beside me. "Here we go Suzie, I will shampoo your hair." I looked at him with raised eyebrows. He didn’t say anything he just went about it and he surprisingly he did a good job.

"Ok dear, now I will shave your underarms and legs. I will bathe you daily and after today you will bathe me. We will not bathe together, but we will clean each other. Lift your arm." He shaved me carefully. Though I was terrified of him and I was full of despair, he was gentle and his touch was not unpleasant. He was totally at ease doing all these things to me, as if he did it everyday. He then washed me from head to toe. He touched me everywhere under the pretence of washing me; he entered every hole, hard and deep. Using first the washcloth then his hand he rubbed my clit until it was very near raw and unhooded. He cleaned and cut my fingernails and toe nails. I had never had someone do everything for me, in this manner. He lifted me out and took a big blue fluffy towel and dried me.

He carried me, baby-style, to the posts and fastened my hands and feet to the posts, which really stretched me. It felt like my shoulders were pulling out of their sockets. Below I felt cold air way up inside me. He had pulled me very wide open by shortening the chains. I could formulate the questions but I was afraid of spending the rest of my life on the floor as a dog or worse so I kept silent. I turned my head away and closed my eyes, willing myself to another place, a place where he couldn’t get me. He came forward with a makeup case. "I am going to put your makeup on now Suzie. You will always where your makeup like this for me all day every day, even, no especially in our bed, understand, girl?" I could not bring myself to even nod, so I just blinked. He took his time, applying my makeup, much more time than I ever had taken, not necessarily a lot of makeup, just very artfully done. He included a lot of mascara and lots of red, red lipstick. He picked up a mirror and showed me my face. "Like this, always." I looked like a cross between a whore and the girl next door. He turned around and dug through the case and returned with the brightest red nail polish. "Hold still, you smudge this and I will be very upset and will hurt you. So stand still and don't close your hands. Then I will do your toe nails." He applied a liberal coat of the lacquer to my fingernails and then sat on the floor and did my toenails. He finished, put everything away and he left me sitting there. Now alone I couldn’t help but smile when I thought about how nice it felt to be so pampered.

He walked to a door and entered another room, I hadn't even seen the door; it was one of those hidden ones, done like the walls. He returned momentarily in a well-cut sport jacket and dress slacks, a khaki colored ensemble with a cream-colored oxford cloth shirt. He walked by me in an exaggerated manner, saying nothing; not even looking at me. He left the house taking his dog with him.

I listened to see if I could hear a vehicle start, I didn’t. 'What if there is another fire, I am trapped.' I thought if I pulled hard enough now I could get away now, I tried. I pulled and pulled trying to get my hands out of my velvet-lined cuffs. 'Don't smudge the polish.' I kept reciting it like a mantra. My arms ached from the strain and still I remained captive.

To Be Continued...