Vanished Ch. 12

Story Info
Suzie learns more about her Master.
957 words
4.21
18k
00

Part 12 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 09/01/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was fortunate Master inherited money and thousands of acres from his paternal grandfather. Here he built his dream compound and concentrated on his passion. It was he and some of his friends, who built everything at this high desert mountain compound. Master owns thousands of the surrounding acres ensuring everyone’s privacy here at the compound. It is so remote his closest neighbor is over a mile away in any direction or so I have been told.

You must understand Master’s passion is not one that is generally accepted by the public. He trains women and men, too, bringing out their submissiveness. To the underground D/s culture Master Geoff is a leader and trainer of both new Dominants and submissives. Hence his need for a place well away from prying eyes.

Once a person undertakes Master Geoff’s training, Master sees it as his sacred duty to train them to be their best and to protect them. The person must give Master Geoff total control over their body and mind. He does not take well to airheads and most do not even make it through the screening process. Most who seek Master’s training are well educated, it is just that they choose to allow someone else control of their body. These intelligent women and men make lifestyle choices relinquishing control to their Master. He successfully creates submissives and has a global market for ‘his subs’, as he always refers to them. Their Master’s who have identified their submissive traits but do not feel they bring out the best sub traits in them entrust them to my Master. Their Master’s are never disappointed in his results. It is sort of a finishing school for submissives.

Master created his club for his friends and himself and hence it developed into a thriving business. The first time I heard the term ‘club members’ was my second day and I was about to be collared. I did not even pay any attention nor think of the implications until much later because at the time men held my breasts as the third stranger was about to pierce my unanaesthetized nipples. The terror I felt still haunts me, occasionally the pain revisiting me in my nightmares. Now my nipple rings are a part of my body and when I am alone I often play with the rings making my nipples stand up straight and hard like bullets on a key ring.

You see each visiting Dom pays Master Geoff handsomely for the right to be a part of what he has created. Dominants come here to try out and acquire new subs or be able to practice their culture in a totally open manner. It is sort of a retreat where there are neither questions asked nor recriminations made about their chosen lifestyle. Master has a waiting list that is pages long with the next opening six and a half months away. Some of his closest friends have almost taken up residence with their personal subs in tow.

---

Apparently Master has been a Dom all his life and by age twenty he had his first live-in sub. As a Dom he is a caring Master who seeks out people that need to totally submit. He takes his responsibilities very seriously. When I hear that I wonder just how come I am here, until I met him I certainly never thought of myself as a submissive, in fact I never even knew what the word meant, I am not even sure I had ever heard the word, it the truth be known.

Master swears that until he found me he had always made sure the novices made educated choices and that it was truly consensual. Of course as a responsible Master, he ensures everything done here in the training center is always safe and sane.

I do now believe Master Geoff when he says his taking of me was an anomaly. I called it kidnapping. He calls it, having saved my life. I certainly would have died a horrendously horrible death within minutes if he had not rescued me from my wrecked car. You see within minutes of him pulling me unconscious from my crumpled and rolled car, it exploded into a fireball starting yet another forest fire. But for him, those flames would have consumed me. To this day I am not sure why he chose to take me as his own instead of training me and marketing me to his foreign clientele or having the good grace to return me to my family, but he took me in every sense of the word.

Others have offered Master great sums of money for me; I blush thinking about how much he has turned down. It scares me. I must admit to sometimes daydreaming of some sheik offering him more money than he can refuse and my ownership being transferred. So far he puts his arm around protectively tucking me into his shoulder saying, “No, Suzie, is not for sale, she is my slut. However would you like to use her tonight?” At that point I could die of embarrassment and I grasp at his arm hoping he recognizes my distress. But to date no amount of pleading saves me from being shared with the other. I will tell you more about some of those nights later.

I am glad I am his and I live to please him. I feel freer now than I ever was in my previous life and back then I thought I had everything. I didn’t. Though being shared is still unsettling, however just thinking about being shared does make me wet and I spasm. I hate to admit even to myself that I like it.

To Be Continued...