Vanished Ch. 14

Story Info
Master shows he cares about Suzie.
832 words
4.31
20.2k
00

Part 14 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 09/01/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master chooses my attire daily. It is never a lot and always extremely erotic. My wardrobe consists of bustiers, corsets made with whalebone that lace tight cinching my waist and push-up bras in a rainbow of colors. In matching colors, Master dresses me below the waist even more scantly, just garter belts, hose or lacey-topped stay-ups. You see I have no panties I must immediately be available to service Master’s needs. He also purchased me an array of stiletto heels in matching colors. He always tops off my lingerie with one of my capes that range from those that sweep the floor regally to ones that just barely cover my cheeks if I stand very straight walking with care. Considering this great array of erotic clothing, I seldom wear much of it, as Master prefers me total nude when we are alone except for my collar and cuffs.

My only non-erotic ware is my collection of sports bras, socks and exercise shoes. Master and I run daily at sunrise for about three miles. What a sight I must be running along side him dressed only in my bra, shoes and socks while he is fully clad in shorts and sometimes sporting his black T-shirt emblazoned with Master Geoff’s Slave Farm in his favorite electric blue color. I wear my collar and he has the lead on it, but for the life of me I cannot understand the necessity since I have promised repeatedly that I will not run away. Master says. “It is not to keep you from escaping, it is to remind you of who controls your body.”

In addition to doing the three-mile run I must work out another hour daily. He has a very extensive gym set up at the front of the house sandwiched between the kitchen and his office section. Over the years he has obviously invested in purchasing the best of equipment just like what I used to pay to use. I use it while Master works on his Internet-based business. I enjoy him watching me approvingly as I work hard to meet his expectations. I have grown even prouder of my body tone under Master’s tutelage.

---

It was on my tenth day here Master said, “You must always be in the best of physical shape to please me and my guests. You are expected to use that equipment here for an hour a day plus we will run daily at sun-up.” He said pointing with a nod of his head. I guess I didn’t jump up off my pallet fast enough because when he unlocked my cuffs I learned what happens when I do not jump to his beckon call. In the subsequent days I wished I had not been so tardy. Now though I leak just thinking of his discipline and the freedom that comes with it. Later that day I thought I had been plunged into hell on earth and that Master was the devil himself all because of my errant ways.

I had still been sleeping when he came to me making his proclamation. He roughly pulled me to my feet and dragged me out to run with him in the gray dawn totally nude. At first my muscles refused to cooperate as they were cramped from the tension over the prior two days plus the accident trauma. As the cool air filled my lungs I could feel the tension leave my body and my gait became nearly normal. The beauty of the terrain caused me to stumble over an exposed root as my head swiveled to and fro trying to take it all in, only the short lead master had me on kept me from going head first into the dirt. Even as it was I skinned both knees and the palm of my right hand breaking off two more red acrylic nails.

He picked me up by the upper arms; I cringed expecting a blow or at least a scalding retort. Instead he guided me to a tree stump pushing me down and kneeling before me he gently brushed the dirt and the pine needles off my knees. He did, what seemed at the time to be an absolutely uncharacteristic thing; he took his handkerchief, wet it from his water bottle and cleaned my knees. I sniffled quietly trying to calm myself as I picked at the blob of pine pitch on my hand. My undoing though was when after cleaning my hand he leaned in and kissed my palm looking up into my eyes.

No words were spoken, I sobbed uncontrollably. How could the devil do such a kind thing? However the kindness stopped there, he let me hobble slowly back to the cabin. Looking at the outside of the cabin as I hobbled along made me rethink my initial impression of the cabin’s purpose. It is a huge stone and log edifice handsome in a rugged sort of way and obviously his permanent home.

To Be Continued...