Vanished Ch. 17

Story Info
Suzie strikes back & learns her lesson.
3.5k words
4.22
16.9k
00

Part 17 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 09/01/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“You're an uppity bitch, aren't you? You think you can just do as you please. Even when you're told not to. You still do what you want. Haven't you learned anything yet, you slut?" My Master growled clipping his words as his eyes narrowed to slits, his nostrils flared, his lips curled cruelly. He looked like evil personified. I hated him with every fiber of my being. His breathing was fast and shallow as he grabbed me by the hair pulling me off his bed. He held me suspended by my hair as I attempted to extricate myself from his tangled afghan with cuffed wrists and ankles.

SLAP! SLAP! My head felt like it was being detached from my body as he slapped me while still holding me by the hair. My ears rang. The tears, once again, flowed. I'd cried more in the last ten days than I ever had in my life. I was scared. I was hurt. I was so humiliated. The worst, though, was the realization that the pain and the humiliation made me so hot, so wet. It made me feel like a traitor to my husband. I wanted to feel this monster's hands bring me to life, as a sculptor does a block of clay. At that moment my body arched towards his crotch, in a pantomime of "Fuck Me." It was as if I was two people, my body had become pure slut aching for his cruel possession while my mind fought him at every step.

You see, all I had done was curl up and take a comfy nap in his big bed wrapped up in his worn afghan. It was my first comfortable deep sleep since my kidnapping ten days ago. It was the first time he had left me in the cabin alone and I was so fatigued and his bed was so much more comfortable than my pallet. I thought I could just take short nap without him knowing. I'd rushed through my kitchen duty to carve out the time. I thoroughly expected to hear Master as he approached the door. I didn't, now I was paying. "But my pretty, I can and I will fix you, just you wait and see. Slut." Surprisingly the last word could have been a word of endearment, he said it with such tenderness. Master is an enigma.

His attempt at soothing me was wasted, I was like a she-devil awoken. My adrenaline spiked, "Ouch, you fucking bastard, let me go!!! "My cuffed hands clawed at his hand as he twisted my long hair around and around. I was sure he was pulling it out by the root. At that moment, I wished I hadn't pulled my curly auburn hair up into that high ponytail. My nails, the worse for all my woes, dug into his flesh as sharp as razors. I extracted my pound of flesh sliver by sliver. It gave me a perverted sense of pleasure to catch sight of his collection of Band-Aids.

He had the audacity to tie me spread eagle in his frame as my punishment for taking my little nap. That wasn't enough to tickle his perverted mind he’d taken it further by carefully, meticulously winding heavy white cord around each breast until they stuck out like gross foreign appendages topped off with my gold nipple rings. At first it hadn't seemed that bad, at least I wasn't being raped, yet again. Master Geoff had stood close enough to me as he wound the cord that I could feel the warmth of his body against my nude skin. I felt his warm moist breathe against my cheek. He smelled like mint. I wondered if my breath smelled as minty to him.

While he wrapped me, he repeatedly told me that I was his slut, his fuck toy, and his painslut. The tone of his monologue was soft, caressing but left no room for arguing, "Suzie, you're such a little slut, aren't you? I bet you begged that husband of yours to abuse you, didn't you?" I emphatically shook my head, but my gag prevented any comeback. I attempted to mentally distance myself by remembering my family, dreaming about my babies. When I failed to appropriately nod he'd flick my nipple rings instantly snapping me back to reality. My juices were leaking pretty good by the time he finished. Pain and pleasure still did not equate in my mind, but not so to my tortured body.

Once he was done wrapping he proceeded to take a series of digital pictures from every angle possible. This was the first time I was aware of being photographed. I turned my head to keep him from capturing my soul in those pictures or so I thought. "Why so shy now, pet?"

I vacantly gazed at him as his words slowly seeped into my brain. He nodded. I shook my head furiously. "No," It came out half plea and half whimper and totally unintelligible.

"Every moment since you arrived. Everywhere. Yup, even there," he explained with a toss of his head towards the bathroom door. I was frantic. I twisted this way and that attempting to discover the hidden camera lens. In my frenzy my poor breasts were forgotten for the moment. He chuckled at my antics.

Gradually I calmed down enough to feel again. The pain wasn't bad, but constant. My breasts felt as if they were on fire and freezing cold at the same time, so strange. I looked down at my grotesque breasts, all distended and an angry reddish-purple, nipples standing proudly at attention. The pain generated a deep ache that almost made me nauseous yet I felt my body spasm in response.

My eyes pleaded with him. My Master lazily leaned against the post. His head at the level of my pinioned hand so that my fingers plowed through his thick wavy hair as he rolled his head back and forth. We danced this pleasant little waltz for sometime.

Then it happened. With a little smirk, he pulled the ends of the stings he'd been toying with the other ends were wound tightly around my breasts. We watched as the string grew taunt, and started to unwind with deliberate slowness. I innocently let out a sigh of relief sure that my torture was nearing an end. Little did I realize what was coming. The strings fell to the floor, I watched them flutter down puddled on my toes. The white trenches left by the vacating cord filled with bright red blood. At first there was no additional pain then it came in waves as the pooled blood rushed out replaced with pumps of fresh blood. I closed my eyes and prayed that my heart would not pump so fast. I felt faint from the excruciating pain.

Master Geoff's laugh started as a low chuckle crescendoed in a bona fide belly laugh, "Slut, you should see yourself. You're a sight. Stop your blubbering!" I sobbed in pain. He rocked to and fro on the pillar laughing. He rolled a little too far around the post just once. In that split second as his face came under my hand I reacted. A cobra's reaction speed had nothing on me. My long nails now all broken and chipped after my accident, the horribly, rough treatment in this house of horrors combined with my continued bondage were more like weapons than my usual red manicured nails. I instinctively aimed for his eye and locked my knuckles as he turned my claws raked down his cheek. Master gasped in shock as the blood ran down his face. I could feel ribbons of his skin under my nails.

I cowered as far back as I could, deathly afraid that I had gone too far. He made a move towards me and I frantically screamed into my gag. I pleaded to him with my eyes. He pulled his hand back and I froze expecting my head to explode from his attack. Only his aim was lower. He struck my throbbing breasts, time and again. The blood dripped off his chin. "You fucking bitch, look what the hell you did. Why did you do it?" He growled at me standing almost nose to nose.

That question just about floored me. He was questioning me about why I would retaliate after my last ten days, after what he had done to me, after my piercings, after my rapes and continuing humiliation. How dare he? I knew, though I couldn't smile, my eyes were sparkling with the fire of anger and pride at the fact that I could still retaliate. Despite the fact that I was all trussed up, I felt free for the first time since I arrived.

Master has worn my mark ever since that fateful afternoon. I paid big time for my attack. I was left tied and gagged, just as I was for the next twenty-hour hours. There were no bathroom breaks nor food, though he did allow me water. I will never forget my dismay when he told me my punishment for this severe transgression, as he called it, "You fuckin' little bitch, I should sell you for doing this," he said holding his white handkerchief against my claw marks. "But that would be too painless. No, you are mine for life."

"Shit! How am I ever going to explain to the guys that I gave you the opportunity to claw me. I will be the laughing stock of the camp. You silly little bitch, say good-bye to your pretty nails." He whispered, "They're going."

I was left alone to contemplate what I had done while he attended his injuries. I could here him banging around in the bathroom and muttering to himself. I sure hoped he would take all his frustrations out on the vanity doors. I was afraid what he would do if he was still angry when he returned. I knew the moment I saw his glowering face that he was still seething. I attempted to plead with my eyes and the unintelligible grunts and groans that I emitted behind my gag. All I accomplished was to drool.

He ignored me. I never let him out of my sight. I twisted as far as I could to watch his movements. I trembled. The not knowing, I think, was the worst. He reached into the garbage and brought out a bunch of coffee stained newspapers. He approached me. I could still see the coffee grounds on the thick pile of the Sunday LA Times. I watched perplexed. Two things, he the neat freak was leaving a trail of used coffee grounds across the floor and what the hell was he going to do with them. I knew he had read it thoroughly yesterday.

"You, my little fucktoy, will be staying here for the next twenty-four hours. Yup, just like this. So I guess I better put down some papers, I don't want to have to clean up the floor too much. Are you paper trained my little pet? Do you think I should put down a plastic sheet first? I'd hate the carpet to smell like my slut's piss forever. I'll be right back."

Alone I tried to get control of myself, I was hyperventilating just thinking about being left like this for the next day. How would I sleep or eat? Sleep I might be able to do, I surmised. Eating and drinking was out. That would mean... mean I'd have to go, you know and I wasn't ever going to do that. No way. It was bad enough to be left here like this but he wouldn't win. I looked at the clock, it was five minutes to five. I watched the second hand move. It moved pretty fast. One minute. Two minutes. I decided that wasn't too bad. I could do the time. I guess I must have given a shrug just as he came back up the stairs.

He looked to see what I had been looking at, "Ah, the clock. You think it will be a cake walk. Think again." He knelt and placed what looked like an old shower curtain under my feet. He had to lift each one, I was not helping him in any way. I did lean over though to watch, my drool dripped in long stings landing on his dark curly hair. I had to smile to myself if only he knew.

Master unfolded the papers with deliberate slowness, saying, "You are no better than old Skip and I will treat you as such for the next day. You need to pee or shit then let go because you don't come down for any reason. Understand? Nod if you do." I just stared. I hadn't been a business owner for nothing I could play with the big boys and I wasn't letting him know my thoughts. He proceeded putting a thick layer of newspapers down covering, I'm guessing about a four foot square. My left foot landed on the coffee grounds and wet spot. UGH!

He repeated himself, "Do you understand?" I met his eyes in a defiant stare. He chuckled as he stood. With rapidity he struck, taking my abused nipples in his hands he twisted and twisted. He never said a word. I gasped, the pain was unbelievable. His handling of my semi-healed and swollen nipples was downright cruel. Until today he had been so solicitous about them. All that was gone. Panting, I relented furiously nodding my head. I felt so faint, my world went gray then black.

I wasn't out long, but I awoke to the most incredible, throbbing pain. He was there murmuring, "Suzie, you have to learn, you have no will. You are mine and you will do as I tell you, when I tell you. Understand?" This time I nodded immediately and kept my eyes lowered. He rubbed the salve into my now reopened wounds. I hated to admit that I liked his hands touching me, especially in this gentle manner. He really could be nice and I found his voice nearly hypnotic. I calmed down.

He kissed my cheek and was gone. I was left alone. My only company was the clock. Darkness fell cloaking the room in deepening shadows. I could no longer see the clock, thank heavens because it was moving slower with every minute.

He jauntily stepped in carrying his dinner and sat at the table facing me. He never said a word. His silence filled the room. He rinsed his dishes and changed. I assumed he was going out. Good! He came over, took my gag off and offered me water. By now I had been gagged and suspended for four hours. I drank. I kept telling myself that I shouldn't but my body was saying drink. I drank more greedily. "Come on drink some more, you need it." I did. The gag was put back on extra tight.

He went around turning on all the lamps. I blinked in the sudden brightness. "I invited everyone up here for a special Bitch party tonight in your honor. Wasn't that nice of me?" I shook my head so furiously. He laughed.

Soon the room was full of his friends and clients and their subs, I was surprised to see that there were even a couple of male subs with an obvious dominatrix. Can you imagine my horror at being so displayed? Me standing there tied, naked on a pile of stained newspapers. I refused to keep my eyes down though I was so ashamed, but I wasn't playing his game. I made eye contact with most of the subs and they looked at me with sad eyes. It was as if they were saying that they understood how I felt. It was their way of communicating.

But, you know, there was one haughty bitch that I would have gladly scratched her eyes out. She kept laughing at me and pointing me out to her master. I hated her like I have seldom ever hated anyone. She hurt me more than the stares and the pokes and pinches the masters inflicted. But from them I expected no better. When her Master turned around, I must have visually blanched. It was none other than Ronnie.

Ronnie came up to me, "Bitch you just wait, our day is coming." He threateningly told me what he would soon do to me when I became his. I frantically looked for Master I found him. He smiled indulgently. How was I to read Master's smile? I knew he’d heard Ronnie's monologue.

Master never moved far from me, except to acquire yet more water. I shook my head no. He shook his yes. The battle of the wills was on though I knew deep down he would win, I still fought. "Drink, my pretty." I drank. My full bladder was starting to become distended, to ache. I forced myself to put the discomfort out of my mind.

Another hour went by. A young sub in a pretty fuchsia bustier arrived to cut my nails armed with a proper acrylic nail clipper. Master supervised her cutting my nails right back to the quick. She proceeded to give me a manicure applying a bright red lacquer. I had to laugh to myself for once there was no chance of smudging the polish. I gave her a garbled thanks. She smiled understanding.

Master offered more water I refused. He laughed. The room laughed. I shook. He said, "You will drink." With those simple words he sealed my fate. He held my nose and when I opened my mouth he said, "Drink or drown your choice." I drank.

My bladder was on fire I knew that I could not hold out much longer. He came back with another large glass of water, "Drink." I drank. I begged him to not make me humiliate myself further. He did. He rubbed my swollen bladder and pushed a little too hard. "Soon Suzie, soon."

I had quite a crowd around me, watching for my ultimate humiliation to take place. I closed my eyes and concentrated on just one thing, holding my urine in. The noise of the party sounded like it was far away as I concentrated. The only way I held it was one minute at a time by sheer mind over body.

Master stepped to me and just rubbed my nipples, ever so gentle. I lost my concentration. With a sob I felt the first warm trickle of urine seep out, then as if a dam broke a torrent of hot golden urine streamed down my legs. I sobbed behind my gag giving myself the hick-ups. Nearly all laughed at my predicament all except the little one who had done my nails she gave me a sad smile that made me cry even harder. The other one who refrained from sharing in the mirth at my expense was my Master. Leaning against the post, he worried his lower lip and gave me the saddest of looks. Within minutes of my degradation they started to take their leave.

Ronnie sauntered over on his way out, "That is nothing." He was gone, I stared at his back. Master came up and stood beside me and rubbed the back of his hand across my tear trenched cheek.

I guess all my crying had tired me out. I soon felt myself dozing off. I was rudely awakened. Master was taking his heavy leather belt to my back and ass. I now wear two scars down my back where he got a little carried away. By the time he was finished, I had no tears left I only whimpered broken with the fear and the pain.

Good to his word he released me the next afternoon carrying me like a baby to the bathroom. Very gently he placed me in a tubful of lavender scented bubbles my back stung but it made the rest of me feel great. "I've a bit of a mess to clean up out there, Suzie. You just soak for a while and I'll be back to wash your hair, ok?" He kissed the top of my head and was gone.

My transgression was never spoken of again, except in his half joking manner when I trace his scar. To this day, he has a noticeable scar running right from the outside corner of his right eye down to his mid cheek. To my Master's dismay, my claws permanently scarred him. It shows up as a white jagged path against his perennial tanned complexion.

Today I feel guilty. Often when I'm lying next to Master Geoff, I trace it, ending with my warm kiss. He rewards me with a squeeze and a quip about, "Remember, lil Suzie, just remember." His voice is low and deep, so sensuous, but the look in his eyes has a hardness that I know better than to broach. He rolls me on to my back and looms over me as he twists my nipple rings.

I have never overtly attacked my Master again. I learned a valuable lesson on that one fateful day.

To Be Continued...