Vegas

Story Info
Couple goes to Vegas; what will happen next?
12.8k words
3.84
92.9k
19
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jakewho69
jakewho69
385 Followers

Edited by Willyb220

Chilly Willey has made some corrections to this story

Chilley Willey talked me into re posting some of my stuff, so here goes one of my better ones. If you don't like it, don't trouble yourself or me with your comments. It was the best I could do some years ago, and I'm too old to do any better now. I lost most of my stories from my computer, and I would like to thank Paul in New York and Salamis for having saved many of them and passing them on.

I also hope to have some more stories come in from john and trance-ck. With time I will be able to get them up on line.

Thanks jake

*

Hi my name is Ben, and my wife is Wendy. We have been married 25 years in July. Our sex life was what you would call normal, I guess. Nothing to write home about or brag to the guys in the bar. Last February, she had a hysterectomy, and was put on hormone pills. It left her with a small scar just above her hairline of her pussy about four inches long. You can not see it when she is wearing her two piece swimsuit.

She has turned into a wildcat in bed now. From getting sex three times a month, it is now two to three times a week. I get beat and look for excuses not to do it. When we go to friend's house for parties, she used to complain about guys getting cheap feels and talking about sex. Now she is the aggressor, and she has the guys saying what a sexpot she is now. In school, the principal had to tell her to dress down as she was turning on the 7th and 8th grade boys, and this was causing a problem.

In bed, she couldn't get enough of me licking her and she started to give me great blowjobs, which she hardly ever did before. Now when she blows me, she will stick a finger in my ass and I will soon pop. She also likes me licking her ass, and rubbing it with a finger. Now she enjoyed porn VCR tapes, and we do a lot off fantasying in bed about guys and girls at the parties.

She kids me, saying, she had the doctor put in a pace maker vibrator in my puss and we laugh at this.

Things at work have been stressful lately, because the company needed men to go to Japan to help out on a job. They have been putting pressure on me to go. I didn't want to go because I am now 50, and didn't enjoy the traveling anymore like I did when I was younger. I told them I would not go. So when our trip to Vegas came up, I was so glad to leave work for a week and leave the stress behind me. Then I was going to take another week of vacation for relaxing and do some fishing.

It was our 25th anniversary, and the kids gave us a trip to Las Vegas. It was either the trip or they were throwing us a party, so we took the trip. We have two kids, a girl Cindy who is 20 and starting her third year of college in the fall. We also have a boy, Roy who is 24 and graduated from college in May of this year.

Neither one of us has been to Las Vegas before; we wanted to spend some quality time away from the kids. To have some time to our selves and a little time to gamble and see some shows.

I'm a fifty-year-old civil engineer, and the wife is a 48-year-old physical education teacher for junior high school girls. We both keep in good shape, and enter in road races about ten times a year. The wife weighs about 120 pounds, and I go 175. I met her in college, so I have known her for 29 years now. Wendy is also the girl's coach in eight-grade soccer.

Wendy had a boy friend in high school that took her cherry. I was the second guy to make love to her, and she has been with me ever since. I had only made love to three other girls in my life while I was in high school. I dated one of the girls for 2 years till I found her cheating on me, and I dumped her. Neither one of us has cheated on the other since we started to date. We fool around at parties with other couples, like playing 7 minutes in heaven or necking on the couch but nothing more than that. It all was just cheap feels and French kissing and a lot of booze.

We arrived in Vegas at ten in the morning August 13, and we were leaving on the 19th. We went to the hotel but could not check in till noontime. They held our bags for us, and we walked around to the gaming tables to look around. When we got to the desk, they told us it would be around two till the rooms were ready. We headed off to go to lunch and look around some more. When we got back at three they said our room was all set and the luggage was in the room and they gave us the key cards.

As we got to the seventh floor, we found the wrong luggage in our room. They had it all mixed up with other people on the floor. As we were straightening out the luggage, we met a group of four couples from California.

They had won a weekend at the hotel from a TV station channel 10 promotion. They invited us to their room for free drinks, so we went to the main suite that they had. They won the trip for ten, but didn't take all the people because all of them didn't get along. They knew the eight of them did.

While we talked to them, they offered us some tickets for the weekend to see some shows as they had extra tickets. They told us they would have a limousine at their disposal, so if we wanted to ride with them we would be welcome.

The group was around 30 to 35 in age. Two of the girls were very good looking and in excellent shape. The other two girls were cute, but overweight a little from having kids. All the guys were still in shape as they played a lot of ball, from what they said. They all lived near each other and I think two of the couples swapped from the way they talked. You can pick up a lot from people if you keep your eyes open and watch what is going on and listen to what they are talking about.

After a few hours, we went back to our room to get ready for dinner. We were on East Coast time and they were on West Coast time so we had a hard time agreeing on what time to eat. We all went to eat at eight as the show started at eleven. Wendy and I hit the bed because we knew we would be too tired to fuck after the show. We fooled around for an hour and a half. Wendy talked about how nice the group was and how much fun she had with them.

She said, "I can see that we will have a good time with the group." Then we showered and dressed to go out for the evening.

We met in Joe and Beth's suite, waiting for the rest. As I looked over the different girls in the room, I didn't really know if I would choose one of them over my wife because she looked stunning in her low cut cocktail dress. With her trim body she was as cute and with the other girls in the room it was hard to tell her age as she fitted right in with the other girls even if she was pushing fifty. Joe and Mike was trying to make points with my wife and would touch her every chance they could.

The guys had one camcorder and one digital camera and one Polaroid camera. They wanted me to take some pictures of the group. I took some and then they took some more with Wendy and me in the pictures too. Mary was trying to show a lot of her breasts and the nipple popped out. We got a shot of that. They wanted to shoot the shows but I told them I didn't think cams were allowed in the show. We would leave it in the limo when we went into the show.

When everyone was there, they called for the limo. Mike suggested that we all should hang with a different partner each time we changed locations because it would spice things up and give us all entertainment for the weekend. I was thinking about it as they started to vote but Wendy had already agreed to it, so I didn't want to look like a stick in the mud and went along with the group. Wendy was enjoying the guys falling all over her and receiving all the praise from them on how sharp she looked and how she filled out her dress in all the right places.

The suite was a nice room with two big couches and three overstuffed chairs and a couple of smaller chairs. They had a small bar set up in the room with a large refrigerator stocked with beer and wine for the women. There was a giant screen TV with a VCR set up in the room, also.

We got a call from the desk that the limo was downstairs waiting on us, so we all took the elevator down and piled into it. I was surprised at how big the limo was and all the room it had. I had June sitting next to me and she took my arm and pulled it around her and then gave me a kiss.

We drove around for an hour, looking at the sights with the girls screaming out they wanted to go here and there.

Joe told them, "We would do it tomorrow, we would make a list and hit as many places as we could."

When we got to eat dinner, it was a few minutes after eight. The wine and beer flowed as we ate and filled us all up. After that, we danced and had a great time chatting and laughing at stupid things we were saying, like a bunch of half-drunk high school kids.

The floorshow started a few minutes after eleven and went on for almost two hours. After the floorshow, the guys wanted to see the nude review show so we left to go over there. Us guys were hooting and howling at the girls on stage like we never seen tits before and our girls were getting upset with us. Three of the girls pulled their tits out to show us that they had them too. When they did this, we all went wild.

Then the girls said, they will give us a show back at the hotel and the guys got up to leave after hearing that.

The girls laughed at us, as they wanted to stay for the rest of the show.

When the limo picked us up, we all went out to eat breakfast, as it was now 3 AM and then we headed back to the hotel. As I said before, we changed girls every time we changed sites and now I was with Mary as we got to the hotel. We ended up in the main suite of rooms. We danced to soft slow music and got some cheap feels from the girls.

Wendy came up to me while I was dancing, and slipped her panties into my jacket pocket.

She said, "I am so hot I need to cool it down, so I took them off."

Whenever I checked on Wendy, she was always necking with her guy. She always had a big smile on her face and she sure was enjoying herself, just like some young college kid.

About four thirty I made eye contact with her, and we decided to leave for our room. As we were leaving, Mac and Joan came in through the door with their suitcases. They were also going to stay in the suite, instead of their room.

Mike said, "The station could have saved money and just got us this one room. They have four beds and we all can sleep here." Then everyone laughed with him.

Wendy popped up with; "We will have to move our stuff in here too." This broke them all up.

Wendy and I finished are drink and put them down as we said goodnight to all of them and headed for the door. Joan started to talk with Wendy and Wendy told me, "Why don't you go ahead, I want to talk to Joan for a few minutes," so I headed back to the room.

When I got there, I quickly changed and crashed on the bed. I was out in a minute with all I had to drink. Being in a strange bed and because I was always a light sleeper, I woke up easily when I heard Wendy come in at eight in the morning. I turned over and pretended like I was sound asleep. She talked to me but I didn't answer, so she went to sleep.

I woke up at noon and I felt good. I was surprised that I did with all the drinking that I done. Wendy was still sleeping; so I headed down to get some eggs and coffee. I saw Joe, Mike and Peter just sitting down, so I joined them.

"Where are all the girls?" I asked them.

"Well the women don't handle the drinks like we do, plus they need their beauty sleep, just like Wendy I see," said Joe. We all laughed together and then ordered our breakfast.

I asked, "Where is Mac?"

They all laughed, and Joe said, "He is sleeping nude with Beth and Mary, and I don't think he will ever move from the bed as long as the girls are in it."

Mike said, "Ben, why did you leave so soon? The party was just starting when you left."

"Shit, I'm twice as old as you guys. I need my sleep."

"Well Wendy sure had a good time, and what a body she has. I think her tits are the best of all the girls. We finally got her to whip them out for us, she wouldn't do it at the bar or in the car but she made up for it in the room," said Peter as they all laughed.

Mike said, "Did you see the ass on Wendy? I don't think she had panties on went she flashed us."

The food came, and we all ate as I listened and picked up bits and pieces of what went on last night after I left. I let them talk and I acted like I was there and they talked all about what went on. They had a strip tease contest between Beth and Mary till they both were completely naked. They were dancing to some fast music and did a strip.

The guys said, "It was better than the nude review that we went to and closer too, plus we could touch and lick them here. The girls then danced and did a grind like they were humping each other and the guys egged them on. They finally passed out, one on the couch and one on the floor and we put them to bed. That's when Mac got naked and climbed in with them and all three passed out.

When the others came back out of the bedroom, they picked on Wendy, June and Joan till they got their tits out, as they were the only ones not to show their tits during the night.

They told me, Once they got them out, they didn't put them back and danced with us guys that way till the party broke up at eight in the morning.

All the guys were saying how the girls sure let their hair down and had a good time, but they thought they got the best of the deal. Everybody warned each other to protect his wife or they would get into their pants.

The breakfast party broke up with everyone laughing and saying we hope it turns into a big orgy.

I got back to the room at two and Wendy was still sleeping. I had a coffee and toast for her but I ate it myself as I read the paper. As I finished the paper, she got up and headed for the shower saying, "I will never touch another drink as long as I live." She was dressed by four and we headed to get some food into her.

As we sat in the dining room, I already had the guy's version but wanted to hear her side.

So I started by telling her, I fell right to sleep and didn't hear anything till noon when I got up to pee. What time did you get in sweetheart?

She said, "You should have waited for me, I left a little after you did, dear."

"I tried to wake you when I came in but you were out like a light."

"I don't have to apologize to anyone for the way you acted, then?"

"No dear, I was just having fun with the rest of them, that's all."

Then she talked about all the guys and gals. And how nice they all were and what a fun group they were.

She said, "It was just like a big party at home, with all the guys trying to feel me up. Only here there is no one to blab their mouth off if I get too drunk and kid back. I saw a few girls all over you and you feeling them up and kissing them like you were back in high school."

"So you had a good time then? I was waiting in the nude review for you to let your tits hanging out, but no such luck."

"I was thinking hard about it, but I didn't let them out. But if I get a chance again, you can bet I will whip them out for the guys, as no one knows me out here."

After we left we headed for the slot machines. We started out together, but she went her way and I didn't see her in about hour. She finally came up to me and told me she was going to talk to the others to see what was on for the night and she would be back in a few minutes.

An hour and half later she came back and we went to our rooms to change because we were going out at nine. I could smell booze on her breath already, well so much for never touching anything again.

Wendy told me, "Just wear slacks and a sport shirt because we are going bar hopping afterwards."

She had on slacks and a button down blouse. I wanted her to wear a nice sexy dress but she didn't.

The limo dropped us off at the show and we ate there and had fun. At ten the show was on and finished at midnight. We then got in the limo and we did some bar hopping. We ended in a country and western bar doing line dancing for the rest of the night. I had a headache when I got there and the music didn't help. Loud wasn't the word for it. You had to yell to talk, so I got plenty of beer in me to take the headache away.

We continued to change partners every time we changed places or rode in the limo. Every one was getting braver and had somewhat free rein with the girls. Wendy's guy had hold of her tits, sometimes on the outside of the blouse and sometimes with the hand inside, feeling the nipples. We had taken a bunch of pictures already, and Joe and I picked up some more tapes, film and a card for the cameras.

I told Joe, "Send me a copy of the films and of everything you took."

I wanted to give him money but he would not take it. I gave him my office address. I don't know why I didn't give him my home address, I guess I didn't want him to know it. Mike and June stayed in the limo at the last place to get some necking in, I guess.

It was three when we left the bar. Some wanted to eat but some didn't, so we decided we would go to the room and order from room service, if you wanted something. I was ready for bed. In the suite, I took two aspirins and washed it down with a beer. Some of the others ordered food or started to drink some more. They turned on the disk player and started to dance and try to talk the girls into a strip show.

After finishing the beer I asked Wendy, "Are you ready for bed?"

She said, "I'm going to stay a little while longer. You go and I'll be down in a little while."

I said, "Goodnight to the gang," and headed for my room. I hit the bed at 3:45 and was sound asleep.

She came in at 8 AM and lay in the bed for awhile. She moved me, but once again I pretend to be asleep, then she got up to be sick in the toilet.

I went in and asked her, "You need anything, or you just want me to leave you alone?"

She asked me, "Please just hold me, and don't say anything and don't make any loud noises."

"I mean it this time, no more drinking at all for me and you can take that to the bank."

We stayed there for half an hour, and then we went to bed with a wastebasket by her side. She got up a few times to use it, but I went right back to sleep.

I got up at noon and left her there as I went for breakfast after my shower. As I sat there I was the first one up of our group. When I was ready to leave Peter came in to eat but told me, "Don't talk to loud to me as I'm pretty sick."

I left for the slot machines to try my luck. I wasn't playing too long and I hit it for one thousand dollars. I immediate took it out, so I didn't have to pay tax on it if I won more. I had been playing the quarter machine, so now I looked for the dollar machine as long as I was playing on their money. As I was playing, Beth, Joe and Mike showed up to gamble. We started to play close together, but finally moved all over looking for a hot machine that was hitting.

I heard a few things that went on last night, but not too much. They said they had some good video and still pictures, so I guess I will have to wait for Joe to send them to me.

I continued to win and added a few more thousands to the pot for a total of thirty five hundred. It was now four and I headed up to check on Wendy to see if she lived through the night. She was sitting in bed looking pretty good and was eating breakfast that she had delivered to the room. I joined her and had a cup of coffee.

She told me, "Security came to the room because a few of the girls were nude on the balcony, and told them to knock it of before the cops came and arrested them."

"Would that look good in our newspaper back home or what?" as she laughed like hell.

"Well, I don't think you would get the high school girls soccer team job that you wanted if that happened."

jakewho69
jakewho69
385 Followers