Vegas and Unrequited Love Ch. 01

Story Info
Lily’s rekindles a passion and her exhibitionist side.
2.8k words
4.43
16.9k
3

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a five chapter series of a four day trip in Vegas. Chapter 1 is the 1st night in Vegas, Ch. 2 the third night in Vegas, and Ch. 3,4, & 5 are about a sex party on the last night. It is long but I hope worth it. Kurt and I were lovers with a taste for bdsm, but that was all before. If it matters, I really am early 30s, 5'7" fairly athletic tight body, with long straight black hair, and green eyes. Kurt is a few years older, athletic, 6', 180 lb., brown hair and eyes.

*

We arrive separately. Kurt gets into Las Vegas an hour before dusk, an hour before me. Just thinking about touching him again keeps me on a sexual edge as I wait for my plane to touch down. My mind is swimming in kinky thoughts of our Vegas hotel room a few years prior. He watches me get off the plane and he's as cute as I remember. His sexy smile greets me in the terminal as we pull together into a hard embrace. My skirt rides up my thighs when our hips mash as my arms wrap over his broad shoulders. In only a few minutes were in a cab, on our way to the hotel.

As we exchange small talk in the cab, both of us our high on all the sexual anticipation. "I want you right now," Kurt whispers in my ear and kisses my neck. With his fingers, he combs my long raven hair out of my face and he comments on how he's missed my green eyes. I slide my hand along his leg almost touching his crotch, but ignoring the erection pushing against his belt.

As the cab pulls in front of the hotel, we decide to check our bags at reception and go to the hotel's bar. Or else we know we would be in the room for the night. The plan is to tease each other. Draw out our appetites as far as they will go. The bar is only a third filled, we find a quiet table. We sit across from each other and do our best to cool down. A young, handsome, very tan waiter dressed in a neat white uniform approaches. We order two frozen margaritas and two shrimp cocktails. Before we know it the evening has worn on, we've been bantering and catching up. Our waiter has just delivered our fourth margarita and it is apparent to him why we have met Vegas. No longer are we separated across the table but we are now chair against chair, knee against knee against thigh. Both of us have one hand on our drinks and the other hand beneath the table. With a delicate touch, I continue to outline the erection against his leg. In turn he's been petting my mound through the sheer panties for at least two cocktail deliveries...feeling the growing moistness.

Kurt's right arm moves lower between my thighs. I lift my ass to the edge of the chair as I look around the room. Taking him by the elbow I guide him in and his two fingers slide easily in, hot, soft, wet. Mmm. We kiss with a little tongue; and he can't help but tell me how much he's missed my pussy.

My voyeuristic side takes over as I lean back in the chair but encourage Kurt to keep fucking me with his fingers. He does, of course, unaware that the waiter has walked up behind him. My eyes lock with the waiter's, and he confidently asks, "Are you ready for the check?"

"Um, I'm not sure..." I return, while Kurt continues to work in and out of my wet pussy.

"I think I'm still hungry, Is the kitchen still open?" I ask, sounding as casual as possible.

"Uh, yes, what can I bring you?" The waiter answers, also trying to act nonchalant but yet not believing the extent of the action.

"We'll have two lobster tails, and two more cocktails," Kurt answers.

"Two lobster tails and two more margaritas," he replies, pretending to focus on his writing pad.

Taking notice of his name tag, "Can we have those out by the pool, Tom?" with a raised eyebrow, I ask, sucking off the last of margarita from the straw.

I look decidedly at Kurt, as I close my thighs, clinching his hand into me, tight.

"I think the pool deck is closed, but I'll see what I can do." Answers Tom.

After he leaves, I lean into Kurt's ear, "Let's go for a swim." We get to our feet, as quickly as were capable. And we take each other's hand.

**************************************

As we enter the pool deck, it is a different atmosphere entirely. With a Caribbean feel, the edge of the pool deck is studded with ground lights and tropical plants. Other than this the only light is the blue glow of the pool itself. It being after 10 and this being a medium size, but nice, hotel we are the only ones to be seen. However, the deck itself is overlooked on two sides by half a dozen floors of hotel rooms. It is quiet and all we can hear is each other breathing as Kurt pushes us next to a low wall. We're kissing furiously now, our first time in 18 months. I unbuckle his jeans and squat down to take his cock in my mouth. Grabbing it with both hands at the base, kissing and sucking the shaft and head, giving him intense pleasure. Kurt pulls me to my feet lest he cums before the main course.

"Let's go swimming," I nod and we kiss. Kurt strips down to his white boxers with me in my matching white bra and panties. Without thinking we dive in and swim out to the middle. The cool water on our skin wakes us up from our buzz. We hold each other tight and kiss gently. It isn't long before we're against the side of the pool and my panties are sliding up and down his boxers.

"That's it, I need your pussy now," Kurt says. We climb out and make our way to a nearby lounge chair in the shadows. We arrange the chair with its back up, facing away from the pool, the bar, and the light. Kurt sits down and I kneel in the chair straddling him. Reaching under my legs, he cups my ass with his hands and pulls my pussy to his mouth. After a few teasing licks, I pull my panties to one side and he delves deep with his tongue. It isn't long before he's opened me up with long licks and is sucking on my sweet clit. Both my hands are on the top of the chair, I'm stretched and perched, my whole nipples showing through the wet white cups. I try to focus on my breathing, as I survey the bar and look up at the hotel rooms, excited that someone might be looking down at my wet frame and wondering what might be making me arch and grind like that.

It's too much, and I come down in his lap and sliding down meeting the bottom of his exposed hardness in one motion. We kiss and I taste my pussy all the way to his chin.

It is just as good as ever. But this time we know we'll be caught. Slowly and sensuously, with my legs wrapped behind him, I play with the end of his hard cock with my open cunt, moving my hips delicately, "please don't stop," he whispers.

"Are you sure?" I answer slyly, "Here come our drinks."

"Two margaritas, and two lobster tails." Putting them down on a side table, Tom says in a measured tone.

My brain starts rushing, 'it's not nearly as dark as I thought it was'; 'what's going to happen now?'; 'do we stop?'

I look down between us. Yes, through Kurt's boxers, jetting into me, his glistening shaft, my lips wrapping the head, and my sexy pubs peeking out of the pushed aside panties.

I answer my doubts, by closing the distance, pushing down and up, engulfing him, slowly. Yes, we're not going to stop.

"Wow," says Tom, not three feet away, nervously watching, "this is the best tip I could ever imagine."

"The best?" Kurt replies, using his hands on my hips to grind me faster on top of him, "because I think Lily is losing her grip on the chair and could use something else to brace against."

Tom steps next to the chair. I close my eyes and lean back and grip Tom's starched pant leg.

Kurt and I keep going, faster, larger gyrations, he's holding me tight on his lap and I can feel us both getting close. I pull Tom closer and squeeze the outline of his hard cock through his pants. I want him to cum too but it is probably futile because we're seconds away. Tom acknowledges I'm on fire, and quickly unbuckles his pants. I pull out his hard young shaft and grip it tightly. It's too big and I'm grinding too fast to put it in my mouth and give it the attention it deserves. Kurt grabs me by the shoulders, kissing my neck, and pulling me tighter, and we climax together.

We both slowly recover our breathing, and I slowly slide off Kurt's now spent dick. Again, I'm faced with what to do with Tom. I still have one hand on the base of his cock, the head is swollen, and I'm not letting go. Confused, if this is round two I'm not sure if I'm ready. Sitting in the far end of the chair I look up at Tom.

"Did you not want your drinks?" says Tom now confident in his part. I take a look at the tall drink and take a sip. Then I get a nasty idea. I bend his long shaft down all the way to the bottom of the tulip glass displacing out half the drink. Tom gasps from the freezer effect. I reply a condescending "aww." And then with my hot tongue I proceed to warm him up. Still wrapping my right hand around the bottom third of his cock I begin to explore his body beneath his clothes with my left hand.

All Kurt can do is come up behind me, cradle me, and touch me while I pleasure this young stud with my hands and mouth. Kurt can't help but stroke my cum-soaked pussy lips and enjoy the show. Kurt reaches over to the food platter and dips the lobster in the melted butter. Then offers me a bite, holding it out above Tom's cock. I take a hearty bite. "Mmmm. Delicious. Thank you." I smile.

"You're welcome." Kurt says. With my back momentarily turned, Tom asks Kurt if he can fuck me as welll. Kurt nods approvingly. Tom scoops me up and directs me to a nearby table. I spread my feet, bend over the table ass up, palms and elbows down. To show my need, I raise to the balls of my feet, arch my back and slowly twist my heels outward. My pussy glistens from behind. Tom grips my ass, apart, and pushes halfway in. Slowly he begins to rock into me. I'm not sure if I can take all of it but I'm so wet now. Then faster. Harder. I reach back and grab the edge of the table to keep from being thrusted off the far end. Tom pulls out and I roll over facing him. He puts my long legs over shoulders. He penetrates me even deeper now.

I look around for Kurt wondering if he might like to be sucked. But he's enjoying just watching Tom fuck me so hard. I don't know if they realize, but I've cum twice in this position. My head is swimming in pleasure, oblivious that I am fucking in a public place.

For Tom's last move, he lifts me up, still mounted on his length, and carries me to a nearby fence. There we are fucking standing up. Or, at least he's standing. All Kurt can see in the shadows is me gripping the top of the fence, pushing down, pushing back, pushing deeper. Tom cums with a loud verbal release.

I come to Kurt comes through the shadows, still wearing my bra but now carrying my panties. I take small steps to Kurt. I touch my swollen pussy lips and smile at Kurt. He's on the diving board at the dark end of the pool -- but still brighter than where we were. "Are you ready to go to the room?" I ask.

"Umm. Maybe." He's eating lobster and touching his swollen cock at the same time. I take a bite of the lobster and a sip of margarita. I sit on the board, kiss his shoulder, and gently squeeze his cock. We start to kiss, and kiss. This is different, more risky than before. We are in Vegas after all.

"Someone will see us." I say.

"Someone will see us." Kurt answers.

"There's one." Kurt says as Tom approaches.

I turn on the diving board to face Tom, but with your butt nestled against Kurt's cock. I attempt small talk with Tom, "So what is there to do in Vegas?"

"Besides this?" Tom answers.

"Aahhh, yeah." I say, but it is no use. This is going to happen again. Tom leans in for a kiss, but I have my defenses up now. "I'm afraid I'm going to fall off this diving board."

"But we're not even over water yet." Kurt answers.

"I bet you could stand on this thing" Tom says encouragingly. I'm not sure where this is going but you're getting turned on again as well.

I am now wedged, standing, between Tom and Kurt as they remain sitting, and edge closer to me. Tom starts kissing around thighs and my pussy while Kurt starts kissing the supple cheeks of my ass. I balance myself with a hand on each of their heads. Kurt takes the remaining margarita and drenches the small of my back with the half melted concoction. Like me and Tom before, I wince but Kurt shows no sympathy as he licks the ice mixture from the crack of my ass. My breath is quickening again as two tongues lick deeper and deeper. Before long my hands are on the back of their heads encouraging them to go deeper. Tom is now virtually holding me up with the flat of his tongue on the roof of my pussy and Kurt's tongue is lapping my tequila flavored crack and hole. I'm so fucking open now. I want everything, now. My knees go weak and I collapse between them. Tom pulls me forward and I mount him. Kurt's hard as granite behind me. I lean down and pour the rest of the melted butter on his cock for lube and then stroke it in. He finds my asshole with his erection and I slowly sit back on it. Back and forth I shift, trying to accommodate both of them. This feels better than anything I've experienced before. I bounce unapologetically. Pushing the posts inside me from side to side and front to back. A flutter of light catches my eye and I look up at the hotel balconies. I notice at least two couples on balconies about 75 yards away. Fuck it, I think, there is no possible way I'm stopping now and I increase my cadence.

Tom pulls out for a second, allowing Kurt and I to lie back on the board. Kurt's back is on the board and my back is on his chest. The only trick now is that we are both over the water. Tom crawls out slowly and enters my soaked pussy. Tom's arms straddle the board and us. As he starts to work up a rhythm, the hard cocks become stimulation overload. I want to cry out but I'm afraid more people might come to watch. The diving board starts to bounce, slapping our bodies faster and faster together. My own orgasm building, Kurt let's go of the board and pulls my hips tight. "I'm coming baby!" Kurt notifies as his seed explodes up my ass.

My body starts to convulse like mad, then Tom starts. Together we bounce off the board. Come apart and splash into the pool! At 10 seconds, I stay under the longest, still spasming, with both hands I grip pussy and ass and try regain my composure. As I come up I hear some faint clapping in the background, as I reach the edge of the pool and pull my naked body from the water, what sounds like a dozen more people start clapping gratuitously.

Tom exits the other side of the pool. "Now we should go to the room," I say and Kurt agrees. We curl up on the bed, the clean sheets, and the rest of night try to recount our first Vegas experience.