Vegas and Unrequited Love Ch. 03

Story Info
Lily services the party the best she can.
6.1k words
4.44
27.8k
1
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready Lily? Can you show me that you want this?" Kurt questions me.

I smile and nod. He switches places with me, pushing me against the wall. His hands are tight on my arms, he turns me around. I push my ass back for Kurt. He reaches under my skirt and rubs my white low-cut silk panties against my pussy. He pulls the waist band of my panties just under my ass, but leaves them on to give me a nasty distraction.

Kurt knocks on the door and our hosts open it. They give us a warm hug hello. Mike is dressed in black pants and a fine black shirt and Sue is wearing what looks like her husband's tux shirt that barely covers her ass, with gray stockings and matching heels. We knew they were an attractive couple in the elevator but now we are blown away. Sue only 5'3," walks with the confidence of a beauty on a runway. Mike is more than handsome with blue eyes, chiseled features, and broad shoulders. At this point, there is nothing that they could ask us to do with which we wouldn't readily agree.

The suite is amazing. The word penthouse would be a more apt description. They bring us over to the bar and a handsome bartender with long blond hair pours us all a chilled vodka shot and a beer. They explain that the fifteen or so guests went to an early show and should be arriving shortly. They loosen us up by offering us another shot and an apology, "I hope you weren't embarrassed by how forward we were last night," says Sue, "All we really wanted to do is invite you to this party." Then they offer us drugs, and we both willingly chew on enough mushrooms to keep us flying for half the night.

They continue the tour, sort of. We walk by a dark alcove that leads to a low lit circular room surrounded on three sides by tall windows overlooking Vegas. Three women in robes and a black guy in matching sweats are all talking in a huddle. "They're here to help keep the party moving," says Mike. Sue and I pair off and stay in the kitchen area, and Mike and Kurt return to the bar. All the snacks are prepped but not set out. I already have a nice buzz on and am very excited about this party's potential.

"Can you help me tonight with the party? I mean are you up for that?" Sue asks, playing with the bottom hem of her shirt.

"Of course, anything I can do." I reply.

"I was counting on five servers, but..."

"No I want to help, anything." I answer smiling but a little confused.

"Awesome. I was hoping you'd be up for it." replies Sue. She takes me by the hand and to a second foyer, one in the middle of the suite. On either side of the foyer is a narrow table against the wall. "Are you ready, Taylor?" Sue asks the very cute half-naked woman with long brown hair sitting on one of the tables. The woman nods and lays back on her right side on the table with her hand under her head. Taylor is wearing black boy panties and black choker to match and nothing else. "Help me make this look right, Lily." We're surrounding Taylor with plates of gourmet food with an Italian theme. We lay down a colorful plate of grilled veggies and an antipasto near her tight tummy and Brazilian mound. There are profiteroles and biscotti along with a chocolate sauce and strawberries closest to her full breasts. Taylor's body is perfectly lit, from the arc of her hips down her shapely legs. We outline her body with garlands and flowers. "You look amazing, Taylor." Sue offers. She does look hot, if not typical. "O.k. Lily, are you ready?"

Before I can say no, Sue hugs me from behind and is pushing me against the other high table, bending me over it. I feel her hand reaching under my skirt. "Having a hard time keeping your panties on, Lily?" she teases, while reaching in and rubbing my wet slit. I close my eyes and bite my lip. "You're going to look so fucking delicious," Sue whispers in my ear. I decide I want this and try to climb on the table but Sue is not done exploring my pussy with her hand. I haven't cum all day and she's finding my g-spot with two fingers. Just when she knows she has me though she cuts me off. I pull myself up on the table. Sue helps me out of all of my clothes but leaves my panties dangling on my thighs. I lie back, mirroring Taylor on the opposite table. Sue is building in the food around me.

I'm more of the fresh baguettes and imported cheese table. Except for my strappy heels, and panties, I lie naked on my left side. Sue adds long loaves and a cutting board in front of my legs. By my torso are dishes of olives, olive oil, balsamic, assorted other dips, and bruschetta topping, and by my head, grapes and toast points. Sue explains that I should make the bruschetta with my right hand and offer it to the guests. On the inside of my left thigh Sue pours shaved parmesan so guests can dip their bread. Before she leaves she puts my right heel flat on the table so my right leg will be bent, my panties stretched, contrasting my tan legs, and exposing my pussy.

"Wow." Kurt says as he enters the room, "You redefine the word, centerpiece." Taylor smirks.

"If you're trying to make me feel more self-conscious, you can't." I reply reaching out for Kurt to give me his mixed drink. I take a sip and keep it. He asks me if the mushrooms are kicking in and I'm realizing they are. Kurt wants to dip off my thigh, but I make him wait until the guests get the full view. Guests are walking in as Kurt crosses the foyer to eat off of Taylor.

Sue beats her guests to the foyer, stands ready to receive them, and then throws off her shirt. She's wearing garters to match her stockings and shoes, and nothing else, unabashedly displaying her perky breasts and waxed pussy. As she turns away from me I can't help but notice that for a petite girl she has a perfectly rounded ass. "Sue you've out done yourself." As they enter, Sue points them to either side buffet and to the bar. Most of the men and women are dressed in full evening attire. The men look rather GQ in fine sport jackets and the women are in sexy dresses showing a fair amount of skin. The guests are ravenous. Men are tearing into the loaves, dabbing the virgin oil and then my thigh as natural as can be. Like a good servant, I'm spooning the toppings onto the toast points. Some men and women want me to feed them directly. Sue is helping some the women to drop their dresses and show off their lingerie. The guests are taking their time at my buffet, running their fingers down from my right knee, over my naked hip while they make small talk with me.

If the guests are kind enough to tease my thigh or run the back of their fingers across my stomach then I return the flirtation. I'm there and not there, only talking when being directly addressed. "Yes, thank you for playing with my nipples. Can I touch you?" I'll inquire as I'm using my fingertips to find their package in the front of their pants. With a few of the men I can't help but use my palm with when I'm finding a growing bulge. These men are returning the favor by petting my mound and touching my clit as we make eye contact. I'm looking across at Taylor and there's a female guest licking chocolate sauce off her calf.

I feel a finger dip into my pussy and I look up at a strikingly, sexy woman. With gorgeous dramatic white facial features, she has a tight auburn ponytail and with the look of a dominant in her eye. While stirring my insides with her middle finger, with a Texas drawl she introduces herself as Ms. Jess, the head entertainer, "Your pussy is so nice and wet, Lily. Is that all for me?" My heart quickens, as she excites my head and pussy. Only the body in front of me can pull off the leather strappy outfit she is wrapped in. It tightly crisscrosses her model's frame like a bikini with a couple extra straps for effect. She sports a tasteful lattice arm tattoo across each bicep. With the heels on her matching knee-high boots she is six feet of self-confidence. "Lift your head." She drawls as she's slipping a black leather collar around my neck and fastening it! "You're going to fit perfectly, honey."

She helps me off the table and I somehow feel like I didn't get the memo that I have been assigned to her. She wraps her arm under my arm and guides me to the bar area like two old friends. With the mushrooms fully kicking in, I'm glad to get the help walking on my heels. Ms. Jess, "You know when Sue told me that we would have a girl here who took two cocks at once on a diving board in a semi-public place. I said to myself 'now there's a girl I can use.'" We stop in the hallway and she directs my chest against the cold tile wall. She holds me there by pushing on the center of my back. Leaning in close she whispers, "Am I wrong, Lily? Being on display, and being good little servant is making you hot." I'm nodding while breathing deeply. Inches from my face, she holds up an already lubed pare shaped, silver anal plug with a fake emerald jewel as a stopper, to match my pretty green eyes she explains. Instinctively, I stick my ass out, move my feet apart, push my panties down my thighs, and separate my ass with my hands. As Ms. Jess, slowly, lovingly, twists it in my tight ring she coos "Goooood girrrlll." I feel the cold spike pop into place. Turning me around, Ms. Jess kisses me deep, and pulls my French-cut panties up, playfully wedging them in.

Ms. Jess brings me into the bar. There are about ten well-dressed men in groups of three and four, no women. Ms. Jess pulls my hair into a pony tail as I check out the room. With a quick kiss, Ms. Jess pinches my nipple hard to get my attention, "To serve!" turns and walks away. Totally conspicuous and loving it, I'm walking in my strappy heels, cute panties, collared, with the ornament churning in my ass. My nipples are hard and I try and ignore all the handsome men as I casually make my way to the bar and order a drink from the cute bartender. He's not that busy and though he's obviously straight he's totally indifferent that my nipples are standing at attention for him while he pours me a drink. With a margarita in my hand, I lean with my back to the bar, elbows behind me. Seemingly, the men are ignoring me as well while in deep conversations. First, I run the cold glass slowly across my skin, receiving little attention. Many crazy scenarios run through my mind as minutes go by unfulfilled. With my middle finger, I stroke my clit through the silky fabric releasing some of my need.

Two men finally break away from a conversation and lean up against the bar on either side of me. They look like twins, both tall, dark suits, military style haircuts, and humorless. "You're here to serve, correct?" the man on my right says in my ear, "then why are you touching your pussy?" I take my hand away but don't look at him.

"Your panties, take them off," Says the one on my left. I slowly push them down. "Now hand them to me." I take them from my ankles. The man on my right begins running one hand roughly up and down my torso. While the other folding my panties tightly on the bar continues his diatribe, "You've agreed to give pleasure here tonight, correct? And then I see you touching your pussy like a slut in heat." In my high state I have no idea to the extent of this rabbit hole, but I squeeze my thighs together hoping to feel my clit. They move closer, pinning my arms behind me on the bar. They each have one hand on my body, rubbing my mound, pinching my nipples, gripping my neck. They are talking only to each other now and I am just their play thing, "Feel how wet this slut is, she loves it..."

They're right, I do. I suck on their thick fingers before they jam them into my pussy, "Thank you, thank you." I whisper.

"I told you your body is for our amusement, not yours. Shut this slut up." One brother holds my panties up to my face. I take the silk roll in my mouth like a good submissive and moan into the cloth only half for affect. It tastes like my pussy and earthy parmesan. I'm squeezing the plug in my ass, holding my pussy out. A small crowd gathers, as they both stretch my pussy hard with their fingers. One man comes across the circle squeezes my nipple and attaches a painful clip, then moves back to watch it bounce. I've never been used so callously, with so many watching, and all I can think about is if I'm pushing my hips out enough and how hot my body looks angled on the bar. Feeling through their pants both their hard cocks against my hips, I'm breathing deeply through my nose. I don't know if I'm allowed to cum but I need to more than anything. I notice Mike as one of the onlookers and he's making a toast to the party. The brothers on either side of me grab their drinks on the bar, abruptly abandoning my pussy and any kind of support. I close my knees and fall to the floor. With glasses raised all around me, I'm on my hands and knees, head down, with mixed emotions, trying to recover but still needing to cum.

After the toast, I begin to crawl away hoping to go unnoticed, the shiny ornament adding to my indignity. Serendipitously perhaps, I crawl right into Mike's legs. He leans over and takes the panties from my dry stretched mouth. He continues his conversation with three other men while I remain frozen, naked on all fours at their feet. Finally, a man next to Mike squats down and quickly pours his cocktail into my mouth. It's strong but quenching, I swallow quickly as some of it runs down my chin. He stands back up in front of me and unzips his fly. Maybe for the first time I admit to myself all that's expected, that I am there to be used, utterly and completely, a slave.

With no further encouragement, I'm reaching into his dark suit pants, pulling out his swelling cock with my hands, and sucking it into my mouth. Taking my time, kissing the length, taking long licks on his shaft, a naked slut at the feet of four fully dressed men yet I feel invisible. I see the pant fly to the suit on my right go down and I shift over as he pulls out his hard shaft. I now start sucking on this cock, taking it deep, while still stroking with my hand the one I left. I want gorgeous Mike, his cock, but I want it to be his idea. When the topic of conversation shifts from Travel to Sports, I shift over to the third suit, this time I unzip his fly like a good slut, greedy for his cock. Still on my knees I arch my ass out towards Mike, wanting him to notice the jewel holding me open, wanting him to play with me, with it. I'm getting more turned on, with their apparent indifference to me. I reach down and rub my clit and start sucking this stranger's cock harder, hopeful we can cum together.

I can't take it anymore, and begin to rub Mike with my hand through his pants. God, it feels like the real thing, thick and long. I look up at Mike while running my pouty lips back and forth on the side of the anonymous cock. Mike looks down long enough to notice my technique and green eyes, and then nods. I move over to him leaving the stranger unfinished. I unzip his fly while looking up at him, but like an asshole he pretends not to care and drinks his drink. I pull out his cock and it is just as prodigious as the rest of him, with no flaws and just as beautiful as he is. Thinking I can draw his attention I ignore his cock, lifting it up, licking his balls instead. After bathing them with my tongue and sucking long and deep each one into my mouth, with his hands insisting, he guides me to his swollen head.

Just then Sue comes in and invites everyone into the main room for a special treat. All my new lovers zip up, except Mike whose cock is attached to this greedy slut. I think Mike is as thrilled as I am. With my left hand I'm squeezing his shaft at the base and taking him in my throat. Everyone is gone from the room accept us and his wife, Sue, but I am in my own little world. They're carrying on a conversation about some party logistics. I look up at Mike making him my devotee, sucking his large straw, trying to pull the cum from his balls like pulling the cream from a bottom of a milkshake. He is overwhelmed by my oral declaration as I keep sucking and sucking. "I want to taste your cum." I say, mischievously, running my tongue back to his balls. That's enough for Sue and she takes me by ponytail, pulls me off her husband's cock and breaks our intimacy. I wait on my knees, obediently, staring at his wet perfection, wiping my chin. She holds me back until she is done talking. Then she is off to the party. I take his cock deep again, hotter than ever. But Mike is pulling me off, to my feet. In my collared lust I'm trying to climb onto his erection.

"I really do want to be inside you Lily," he says, "but right now we should put it on hold and join the party. I have host duties to perform." Says Mike unwrapping my arms.

"Can I be one of your duties?" I reply, kissing him with tongue to trying to change his mind, "just put it inside me for a second." But his will is stronger and he takes me by the hand and leads me to the lounge.

The entire party is now in the horseshoe room. A circular couch that could hold about twenty (or about 15 having sex) encompasses the room. The floor is covered in a clear heavy duty plastic. Except for a small blue light turning in the corner of the room, the only light is hitting off a couple of the tall windows. The Smiths play in the background.

Mike disappears and as I'm looking around the room and although it's dark I am impressed by what nice bodies everyone has. There are only a few people having sex at this point and no one is in the middle of the floor yet. There are twosomes and threesomes kissing, fondling one another, and several going down on each other. I'm moving into the room my body is a buzz.

*********************************

Two women with very sexy bodies are quite naked. At the far end of the room, they are both on their knees, asses' side by side facing the room and me. They're both working the cock of the bearded black guy who was at the party from the beginning. Is he part of the entertainment? He looks more like a jolly Rastafarian than anything else. I am drawn closer. I can't help but fixate on what the women's mouths are working on, sucking on, the largest cock I've ever seen. I'm only a few feet away when I'm noticing the girls are not completely naked, they are both wearing the same leather collar as me but they both have plugs secured in their tight holes, both shaped like a jewel, one red, the other blue. I am, partly in a fog from the drinks and drugs partly filled with tantalizing lust. As the speckled lights bounce off the walls, I'm touching my pussy to remember why I'm there and that I still haven't cum.

"Lily," Kurt calls out. Startled and relieved I sit down next to him. He's sitting sideways next to Taylor and she's sliding her hand up and down his cock. In turn, he is casually using his right hand to rub her sexy mound. I hold him from behind, relieved for something familiar.

"How are you, Lily?" asks Taylor, "having fun?"

"Definitely." I answer.

Kurt slides to the far side of her and takes her left nipple into his mouth. I follow by kissing her full right breast. I few minutes tick by and Taylor's soft tits are just what the doctor ordered. I squeeze Kurt's hard cock. Then, breaking my growing need again, fuck! I feel my hair being pulled back, and Ms. Jess is over me, judging me, "Here's my dirty little cock sucker." She reprimands, "Sue tells me you were sucking her husband as if it was the last cock on earth."

Taking me by the collar, Ms. Jess adds, "Well, if sucking cock gets you hot, then this should have you dripping wet," while leading me over to the monster black cock. One woman has left but I join the other sexy naked female in licking the huge thing. This is the opposite of softness and intimacy, where I just was. I'm now thrust back into submissive mode and whatever turns on others. The cock is about the size of a boy's forearm, and the chocolate color is glistening with saliva, and we both take long passionate licks knowing that we're there as much for the guests' entertainment as we are to make the monster cum. The organ seems a separate entity of the giant man attached to it. I'm more turned-on watching the other pretty girl with full lips and long tongue slurp than by this task better suited to an army of whores. I want is kiss her juicy lips. We're leaving as much spit on it as we can so we can stroke the base. Sexy Lips and I are interlocking fingers at the bottom and pumping the base of it. With my hand I pet my fellow sub's mound and stroke her button. My hand dips low and I find the plug she is also forced to hold in. She returns the attention by twisting my emerald jewel. With his oversize hands, the man seated is turning our attention back to his giant dick. He's holding our heads on either side of his cock and we're sucking up and down in unison, simulating one mouth. Determined to make the beast cum, pushing hard on the underside with our tongues, were taking turns pulling the giant knob in our mouths. Sweet Lips climaxes against my hand and we meet at the top of the staff for a kiss. We're tonguing each other's mouths while polishing the end. The oversize cock pulses through my hands and drains its heavy balls with ropes of cum all over our chests. My fellow slave and I hug and we slide our sticky breasts together.

12