Vegas and Unrequited Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As much as I want to cum, I'm sliding out from them and from their sixty-nine. I lie next to them and watch the one on top's technique. Sucking with great concentration but not deep enough to suit me, I'm pushing the back of his head down and watching him try and swallow. I'm getting on my knees, leaning over them and pushing down on either end. I want them both to swallow each other's loads deep. Straddling the top one's body, my ass on his muscular back, "Oh yeah, suck it, lick it for me." Fingering my clit, I look up and see two couples on the couch watching my show. With my free hand I slide it into this man's tight ass crack. The men, grunting and trembling beneath me, my clit finds his tailbone and I rub against it and finish. Their bodies are moving violently, as I'm cupping my pussy while digging deeper into his ass for lack of a better handle as I ride the mechanical bull. Once they calm, I stand up, look back at my work, and walk to the other side of the room.

Senegal's sexy body is at the center of a threesome. She is kneeling on the floor with her head into the couch in Tom's lap, while Kurt is on his knees fucking her from behind. I'm quite over small talk at this point and still need to be fucked. With a lack of etiquette, I'm throwing my leg over Tom's lap with my back to him. Senegal gets the idea sensing my need. She's done an excellent job preparing Tom's long cock for me, it's wet and shiny and is standing like a telephone pole. She feeds it into my insatiable pussy. I'm taking half the length in one down stroke. Arching my back and leaning back against Tom, with his hands on my corset he is pulling me deeper on his post. It is near impossible to get the whole length inside but I'm enjoying the first 8 inches. Senegal is intently watching me make Tom's cock disappear as Kurt lines up his cock to her asshole. I lean forward pulling her head to my cleavage as she concentrates and waggles her ass back on his motivated cock. Now, they're rocking together effortlessly. Because I'm watching the erotic contrast of the color of their bodies in the blue-lighted room, I'm caught off guard when I hear "Patron?"

To my right is the young shirtless bartender offering me the one shot on his tray. I hold it high before shooting back the Mexican whiskey. Before he has a chance to walk away, I pull on my dangling nipple clamp hanging from his hard chest. The skin around his nipple is stretching. I put my hands back on Tom's knees for balance while looking the boy in the face. He puts down the tray and slowly slides his fingertips into his tight shorts. He's waiting for me to either tell him to stop or say something endearing. Instead I encourage with only my eyes and my body as I slide up and down on Tom's cock. The boy's as cute as he is confused as he unwraps my present. I twist my head and sensuously crawl my lips down to the base of his swollen cock in one gulp. I grab Senegal by the hair and pull her to my center, connecting the five of us. She kisses and licks my mound like a good sub before licking my clit. As I fuck Tom faster, I'm pushing Senegal's head down to service the bottom of Tom's shaft and balls. Tom responds by pulling me down harder. Kurt is grinding into her ass, and I don't think any of us will last long at this pace. With his hands gripping my hair, the bartender is keeping my forehead pressed against his tight abs, while my throat juice reservoir on his balls. Senegal holds me tight on Tom's lap and focusing on my clit, sending me over, I tremble all the way out to the end of my limbs as I feel the two hard cocks release inside me, hitting the back of my throat and my pink walls, respectively. The boy is trying to lift off my head, but I decide to give him something more to tell his buddies about and use my fingers and mouth until I've milked his cock dry. Kurt pushes Senegal flat on the floor, pumping his cock into her ass, his hands pulling her ass apart, she climaxes with a whimper.Kurt pulls out the head of his cock and stains her tiny dark hole.

12