Vegas Baby: Deuces Wild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettLynn
BrettLynn
289 Followers

"Yeah," Marilyn said as she spooned tighter into Natasha. "So, how did you end up in Vegas?"

***

Marilyn sat at her desk, going through the motions on her terminal. She pulled up the files from the slot machine, making sure they were properly set up. She went ahead and started the weekly backups, then set up the regular bookkeeping routine to see what the casino's take was this week. Once she got everything up and running, she leaned back in her chair and took a sip of her store brand cola. "Looks like the backups should be finished in the normal amount of time. Here's to hoping no other issues come up," she said to no one in particular before taking another sip. She checked her email to keep abreast of the latest foolishness, when she saw her personal email flash an alert on her screen. Curiously as to what it was, she clicked on it and was pleasantly surprised to see that her new friend Natasha wrote to her.

"Hey, Marilyn! Last night was fun kickin it and stuff. You're one cool chic, and that thing you have...dammm!!!1 Anyway, let me know when you're free this weekend. Oh, and check the pic out. I went to the sex shop and got the only toy as big as you. Chcik was shocked when I told her the reason. I'm not going to let you fuck me again until I can fuck the whole thing, but I think I can help ya out, ya know? ;-) Laterz..."

Marilyn scrolled down to look at the picture, and saw Natasha's alabaster face smiling next to something she couldn't believe. Of course, she'd seen herself getting head before, but the sheer size of it in the picture shocked her. The base of the dong was resting on the side of Natasha's collar bone, yet was able to stretch up to the top of her head, making Marilyn glad she wore her granny panties along with some baggy jeans. She stared at the pic for a while, then snapped out of it and closed her personal email. She sat up bolt straight and got back to monitor her various servers on her job, hoping the concentration would make her crotch feel a bit less tight. Things seemed to have calmed down a bit until she heard a jangle of a set of keys at her door.

Once the door gave, she looked over her shoulder to Sherilynn walking in the door and closing it behind her. Her waist length hair was pulled back into a pony tail, and her feet were in her customary six inch platform stilettos. She stood there wearing nothing but bright red lip stick, a white sports bra holding onto her massive tits and a matching tennis skirt. The feelings came rushing back, making her dick pulse and her stomach turn.

"Hey sis!"

"Hey," Marilyn muttered, trying to focus on the work on the screen.

"I just drove in from Pahrump to get my monthly tests taken care of when I figured I hadn't stopped by in a while."

"You know why," Marilyn said as she turned around in her chair. "I mean, yo...we were kids back then in the Boogie Down. I mean..."

"I mean, get over yourself," Sherilynn said as she walked in front of her. "So you fucked your sister a lot. So your sister drugged ya and made your body strange. So your sister wants to keep fucking you ever after you moved out here to move on. Big deal," the tall Black woman said to her transgendered sister, lifting up Marilyn's chin in her fingers for emphasis. "I know your body's still hot for me, I know you've still got the biggest dick I've ever had, and I know you're gonna fuck me in the ass. Hey, your nipples agree with me, right?"

Marilyn watched as her sister's hands reached down and flicked her nipples with her blood-red talons, making her shake and flush with arousal. She bit her lip as she felt Sherilynn slip in behind her chair and start roughly pawing her tits, her sister gently kissing and nibbling at the nape of her neck before her body relaxed, submitting itself to Sherilynn's touch. She slumped back in the chair as Sherilynn tongued her ear, her wifebeater being tugged out of her pants and over her tits for easy access. She felt her head being nudged over as her sister kissed her lips, opening her mouth and sucking her tongue out as her nails rolled her nipples just so. She felt Sherilynn walk around her and pull her to her feet, and she followed behind in a trance, her body betraying her need for distance.

Sherilynn tugged her sister behind her as she stood in front of the mirror in the bedroom. She reached behind and, with practiced ease, reached into her sister's jeans and tugged the crotch of her panties to the side. Once she removed her hands, her huge ass planted itself right on Marilyn's crotch, grinding on the fullness through the thick denim. She took her sister's hands and placed them on her tits, guiding them to molest her through her sports bra. As she let her get tight to her sister's form, she pulled Marilyn's head down into her neck, where she felt it getting sucked and licked on. She reached down under her skirt and rubbed her huge clit, the sensitivity causing an electric shock when she first touched it and her lips dripping with moisture. She slid her ass up and down Marilyn's crotch, feeling the dick underneath pulse and fill with blood. As she rubbed herself on the member, she felt it spread her asscheeks as it grew, making her wetter with desire. She bit her lip as she stroked her clit, making her cum hard a she thought about how that tool would impale her. Not being able to take much more, she slid down onto her knees, then turned around and slowly unzipped and unbuttoned Marilyn's jeans, letting the huge truncheon hit her in the face as it slipped from its restrictions.

She took the dick in her hands and started sucking hard, bobbing her head fast to get it to pulse in her mouth. She hummed to herself as she felt a few drops of pre-cum hit her tongue, giving her an excuse to swirl her tongue around the massive head. With a sudden plunge, she took most of the dick in her mouth, letting her throat tug on it before slowly pushing the rest into her mouth, her nails digging into her sister's ass. Using her nose to breathe, she sucked hard on her sister, her tongue snaking around the base and down to the balls with she hefted up. She looked up into her sister's eyes and saw how lost she was, knowing was made her tick and made that cum pop out of her heavy balls. As she felt her sister ease a bit close to the edge, she pulled off in one stroke, gasping for breath as a line of spit dangled from her mouth to her sister's hanging spit-drenched member. She gave the head a few sucks and kisses and got back up on her stiletto heels. She locked eyes with Marilyn as she climbed up on the bed, then stood up on her knees as she crooked her finger and lifted up her skirt to reveal her bare ass, begging her to come over.

Marilyn's head was foggy, but her body was alive with lust, her dick bobbing in front of her in tune with her heartbeat. Acquiescing to her sister's call, she turned to her sister and shuffled towards the bed. Knowing what was requested of her, she squatted down a bit and lined her dick up with Sherilynn's asshole, her tits mashing into her sister's back. One hand grabbed Sherilynn's hips, while the other helped guide her dick up her sister's ass. She stopped to let her sister's elastic colon stretch around the head, then slowly impaled her sister on her dick. Holding back her emotions, she bit her lip and grabbed her sister's huge breasts once again, kissing on her neck as she knows she loved. Her hips began to flex, working that dick of hers in and out of Sherilynn's ass. She felt a nail nick her balls as her sister began playing with her clit once more, and the resulting waves of ecstasy hand that ass clamping hard on her dick. As that ass began to open up, Marilyn in turn opened up her hips, driving deeper and deeper with her big dick. She felt her sister squeeze back on her dick with her ass, making her body shiver as it eased its grip. When she was able to focus her eyes again, she saw her sister's outrageous hourglass figure bouncing up and down on her dick, the incredibly huge ass swallow up her equally large dick with each pass.

Marilyn stood there, looking at the sex as if it were happening to someone else. She thought her sister was a bitch for forcing the sex to continue from their past, but that ass felt incredible on her pulsing dick. She'd rather being at her desk working, but her body sent signals through its nerves that there's no other place it would rather be than right here, right now. She felt her mind and her body fight for control, with her mind trying to avoid incest and her body wanting that soft piece of ass on its dick. Finally, as Sherilynn started swirling her hips on her dick, her asshole milking that dick hard, Marilyn's body took over, with her hands grabbing on for the ride. She started pounding that body like the living fuck doll is was, using that asshole to jerk herself off. She constantly changed motions and rhythms, feeling the change of pace boil her balls. She looked down at her sister's body, loving the way her huge tits splayed underneath her body in the doggie position. She looked that tiny waist framed by such a huge, round soft ass. She loved the heat and friction inside of her sister and the soft, wet pussy her balls bounced off of, her one concession to her true feelings being the avoidance of those sugar walls.

Finally, her body couldn't take anymore, as she familiar tightening and contractions began to take hold. She pulled Sherilynn's hips tight and let go, feeling her juices coat the inside of her sister's rectum. As she felt the orgasmic haze roll over her and her body start to relax, she eased out of her sister in one slow stroke, passing out on the bed on her back once she was free. Marilyn looked up and saw her sis in her orgasmic glow, her body covered with a light sheen and her face covered with a bright smile. Sherilynn rolled onto her side, inevitably showing off the cartoonish curves that got Marilyn off.

"See, sis? It wasn't so bad. You hadn't fucked me like that since we were back east! I dunno what got into you, but you need that more often. I'd visit more often from the ranch, ya know?" Sherilynn beamed.

"But what about your niece M..." Marilyn tried to say before she saw cut off by Sherilynn grabbed her head with one hand and giving her a long, firm French kiss.

"Anyway, gotta run, sis. I gotta get some grub before I make the drive back to make some money!" Sherilynn said as she bounded up to her feet. "Tell little Mai her aunt said hello, alright Donnie boy!"

With that, Sherilynn clicked her way out the bedroom and the apartment, the screen door closing with a thud. Marilyn rolled over onto her back, her softening dick laying across her thigh, her breasts splayed off to the sides of her chest. She looked down at her body, taking in the supple curves and the potent looking dick, noticing on virile and sexy everything looked. She then started up at the ceiling, thinking about what just happened to her, not just her body. She closed her eyes, a small tear dropping out of her eye and rolling past her ear before hitting the bed sheet.

***

Questions? Comments? Email me at my profile!

BrettLynn
BrettLynn
289 Followers
12