Vegas: Bk 02 Ch. 03

Story Info
Things escalate.
8.2k words
4.66
10.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER THREE: THINGS ESCALATE

When they had reached the sprawling, ivy-covered mansion last night, Katherine had been locked in a rather palatial room. Her tired morning eyes were a testament to her fitful sleep. Her shower had helped refresh her and despite her search, she found only a thin white robe to cover herself. She paced fitfully back and forward, unsure of the ordeal that awaited her.

The redhead stopped by the bow window to admire the view across the impressive grounds just before she heard the sound of a key in the lock. She turned to see Desmond enter with another man.

"This is the boss," he gruffly said. "You better treat him with respect!"

The small black man was casually dressed but the cut of his shirt and trousers was immaculately tailored. He stood quietly for a short while as his eyes took in her body through the thin gown. It seemed as if he was daring her to speak, but she knew better.

"Welcome to my home, Katherine," he eventually said. "It seems you added a little complication to our activities last night."

The little colour remaining in her cheeks begin to drain away. Her vulnerability was quite clear.

"What... what are you going to do with me?"

"Well, that all depends on you, Katherine," he softly drawled. "I'm not into gratuitous violence, whatever you may have heard."

"I haven't heard anything," she gushed. "I don't even know who you are!"

"So you say," he murmured, walking across and taking her hand. "For now, just call me Eddie. Here, why don't we sit for a moment while I explain the rules?"

He led her to the bed and eased his athletic body beside her on the soft mattress.

"First, Katherine, you will appreciate that I have to protect my empire?"

Katherine nodded. She did not understand which empire he referred to but knew that any wrong move spelt trouble.

"Good! Joshua and his father are thorns in my side and I need to remove those thorns," he continued. "Hopefully I can do so to everyone's satisfaction, but that remains to be seen."

His black thumb stroked her palm as if attempting to provide reassurance.

"Unfortunately, Katherine, your friend Mario double-crossed us. He did so to such an extent that we needed closure on our relationship with him. The fact that you were in his suite was unfortunate, shall we say."

He looked across at Desmond. "And careless of us," he rasped.

Desmond shifted uneasily from foot to foot, looking down at the floor.

"But you know what, Katherine? I can trust Desmond with my life. The question is, how much can I trust you?"

His grip on her hand tightened, as if to reinforce the point.

"You can," she whimpered.

"Yes, I know you will tell me that, Katherine. But then, in your position, you will tell me anything. So let's establish the rules."

She gulped, the dryness in her throat increasing as his grip tightened further.

"First," he said with an eerie smile, "common sense tells me I should get Jimmy and Tommy to take care of you right now!"

Her pulse quickened and bile rose in her throat.

"They want to, you know! And who could blame them? You are the only witness that could send them to jail for a long, long time."

The tightness that ran across her chest made her whimper.

"So, if I allow you to live, there are just three things you need to understand."

Katherine blinked rapidly as she attempted to contain the physical sickness threatening to overpower her.

"If you ever lie to me or Desmond about a single thing, you are dead!"

He paused for a second to allow his words to sink in.

"Understand?"

Katherine nodded as the vomit entered her lower chest.

"Second, you do everything asked of you without hesitation. Whatever that may be! Understand again?"

Her eyes began to weep from her feeling of nausea as she silently nodded again.

"And finally, you make no attempt to escape or to contact anyone."

He raised his eyebrows as if to emphasize the point.

"Break any rule and I shall have you killed."

Her breathing was short, rapid, gasps and she whimpered again as he took hold of her chin.

"I feel that you understand but perhaps you should tell me," he insisted.

"Eddie... yes... I'll obey every rule. I'm caught up in this by accident and I don't want to be. I have no intention of telling on anyone, I promise."

Soft tears began to fall onto her robe. Eddie silently waited until she began to recover, making no attempt to comfort her or frighten her further. He had achieved what he wanted.

Composed again, she took a long gulp of air and slowly raised her eyes to his. She found they were smiling at her.

"You okay?" he asked, a hint of compassion in his voice.

She nodded slowly, her breathing more regular as she regained control.

"Good," he said as he turned to Desmond. "You can leave us now."

As soon as the door closed behind his number two, he began to unbutton his shirt.

*

As she nursed his spent cock, Carly sighed happily. She knew that if she looked after Joshua, her life would be good. Leaning back down, she continued to clean around the head until she was satisfied she'd consumed every last drop. Her almond eyes stared into his as she lit a joint and inhaled the contagious aroma. When she passed it to Joshua, he lazily stroked her naked breasts as he took a long pull.

"Damn, Carly, you are amazing," he murmured.

She chuckled. "Best you ever had?"

Joshua loved her confidence. "You are up there baby. No doubt about that!"

He took a deep breath, his chest rising and falling. It seemed there was something on his mind.

"What?" she asked.

"I want you to do something for me," he softly said.

She pulled on the joint again. "I want to, too. I'll give you ten minutes to recover and then we can fuck again."

He smiled but ignored the comment. "I want you to get a job at the Carousel Club."

Her eyes widened and she slowly sat up on the bed, staring at him. "But why, Joshua?"

"The Club is competition. And there is some connection with Big Eddie. They must have some sort of arrangement."

She stared at him and they both knew what she was thinking. She worked here, not at the Carousel Club.

"I know that baby," he said in answer to her unspoken question. "But I want someone on the inside there. I need someone who can pick up anything that will be valuable to me. Things are about to heat up and I need some insurance."

She had no option. She knew that. Joshua knew that too. He looked into her soft eyes and smiled at her as he nodded in confirmation.

"Okay," she meekly complied.

"Good! By the way, do you know anything about Katherine working at the Club?"

Her eyes widened. "At The Carousel Club?" she repeated. "Katherine has no connection with the Club. We're not exactly best friends but I'd know if she had, I'm sure."

"She had Carousel Club matches in her apartment. They got there somehow. Find out for me, baby. Find out what's going on."

She gave a long sigh, resigned to his request. She needed some sort of relief and knew exactly what sort that was.

"I will," she whispered as she stretched out to make herself comfortable. She handed Joshua the joint and then dropped her head to lick down his hard stomach. His moans confirmed the effect she had on him. She smiled to herself as her lips began to nuzzle his testicles and her hand stroked his hardening cock.

"Oh, fuck," he moaned as she rolled his heavy globes in his mouth.

She paused to look up into his eyes. "Ten minutes are up...."

*

The room was light when Daniel awoke, a sharp pain shooting through his forehead. It took him a short while to realise where he was.

Slowly, he began to recall the events of the previous evening. He looked at his watch. Was it possible he had really been unconscious all that time? A loud groan escaped as he struggled up into a seated position. The jagged pain seemed to reverberate around his head.

His attempts to stand resulted in another shot of pain to his befuddled brain. He dropped back down to his knees and vomited all over the carpet. It took a good few minutes before he began to regain control and was able to stand. He made his way to the bathroom. The cold water revived his senses as he attempted to piece together the happenings.

Gradually the memories flooded back. He knew this apartment!

"Katherine?" he called out, a touch of panic in his voice.

He staggered from the bathroom and made his way around each room. There was no sign of her, nor any indication of any disturbance. His brain raced at the possibilities. His first instinct was to pick up the phone but even as he did, he stopped himself from dialling the number. What was it Katherine had said?

"You stupid fool. Call the police and I'll end up with a knife in my back!"

But then, she might already... No, he could not allow himself to go there!

He glanced at his watch again. Damn, it was nearly ten o'clock. Today was his first appearance in the Main Event. The first 'Day' of play was spread over two days this year and he had drawn the first day whereas Holly was playing tomorrow. What he would give to swap positions with her. How could he play, not knowing what had happened to Katherine, and feeling like this?

Daniel spotted something on the floor beside the telephone, partially obscured by the leg of the small table. He gingerly bent down and picked up a half-used book of matches. His eyes narrowed at the picture of a naked girl in silhouette. She was standing next to a Carousel. The name of the Club was emblazoned underneath.

He slipped them into his jacket pocket and decided to hurry back to his hotel. He had to freshen up and do something about that blinding headache before he could contemplate competing what lay ahead. If Katherine had not re-appeared by tonight, he would make a visit to The Carousel Club on his spare day tomorrow.

*

Eddie was naked. Despite his lack of height, his black physique was all muscle and like the rest of his body, his dark penis was thick and hard. Katherine knew what she had to do. Right then, she would have done anything.

She slipped to her knees beside the bed, taking the black cock in both of her hands. Slowly she licked all around his thick, chubby member, bathing it with her saliva before taking him inside her mouth. The redhead was determined to prove herself by providing the best fellatio of her life. His hand gripped the back of her head as she became lost in the moment; encouraged by the way he twitched on her tongue.

She felt herself grow damp as she worked him, anticipating the feeling of his cum filling her mouth. But just as she felt him begin to pulse, he pulled away.

"We have plenty of time, Katherine," he said, tugging her to her feet. "But that was a very impressive start."

He pulled off her robe, taking a few seconds to run his eyes across her naked curves.

"Magnificent," he murmured. "If you do as you are told, I will take care of you. You could be an excellent addition to my household."

Katherine smiled at his words, her need to please him overwhelming her fear. She allowed him to ease her back on the bed and stroked his muscular chest and arms as he joined her. When he adjusted his position to press his cock against her wet folds she heard herself moan. The look on his face told her he enjoyed her chipmunk sounds.

She arched her back when his mouth found her breasts. The sensation of his mouth on her hard nubs, and from the hands that drifted up and down her skin, made every nerve-end come alive. Despite, or probably because of the situation, Katherine had never needed a man's touch like she did now and she desperately pushed his head downwards.

She was unsure whether that was a move too far but he willingly dropped his head to lick along her soft vulva.

She groaned and spread her legs wider as his tongue parted her and slipped inside. His appreciative moans as he licked her love juices made Katherine shudder. The wet, sucking sounds were an aphrodisiac. This man had her life in his hands and yet rather than using her as a sex object, he was actually pleasuring her!

It was that thought as much as the sensations racing through her that instantly made her climax. She curled her legs back toward her chest and tugged on his dyed black-hair as she screamed. Her orgasm ran through her forever.

Katherine had never felt as sexually satisfied as she did at that moment. The redhead gratefully pulled him upwards so that he lay across her. She smiled into his glistening face and slipped her arms around his back, pulling him tightly into her stimulated body. Her mouth greedily sucked her own flavour from his lips.

She wrapped her legs around his waist, encouraging his thickness to push inside. He groaned as she hooked her ankles around him, impaling herself on this powerful man.

Katherine trembled against him, the situation causing a mixture of extreme arousal and cold fear in her. But there was no doubt she could feel every delicious inch that filled her.

"That good, babe?" he asked, his dark eyes boring into her.

She would have agreed no matter how it felt. But the reality was she was close to a second climax. The way she urgently nipped at his neck gave her reply.

He responded with strong, rhythmic thrusts. She spread herself wider to give him complete control, allowing the submissive feeling to race her to her next orgasm. Her tightness around his cock and the sensation of the bottom of his shaft against her clit became too much. Her body began to buck and shudder under his.

Her moans were constant as she came. His response to the fingernails she dug into his back was simply to fuck her harder. He was driving himself forward to his own climax and she hungrily bit on his muscled forearm as she thrust back up against him. Despite his pace, she was determined to match his movements.

"This is how loyal I'm going to be, baby," she groaned. "I'll fuck you every day, Eddie. You want to cum in Katherine every day?"

Her words had the desired effect. He pounded harder and harder as he entered the home straight. His loud grunts filled the room. She eased her position so that she could look down to watch the sight of him sliding in and out of her. Her smooth petals stretched tightly to accept his obscene girth. She glanced at him and saw his lust filled eyes watching her. When she smiled and provocatively licked her lips, that did it for him.

"Fuck!" he cried out as he released the flood gates.

She felt the first shot fire from his gun and then one burst followed another as he coated her clutching walls. His cock pulsed inside her, again and again, relentless and unending. She held him throughout, planting soft kisses along his bulging neck. Perhaps things were not going to be quite as bad as she thought?

*

Ming knew that Parker and Desmond did not get on. So far, she had made sure it had not proven to be too much of a problem.

When she hadn't managed to keep them apart, she had made sure she was around to oil the wheels. It seemed that Julie had been the original problem. Both men had taken a deep fancy to a woman who was unavailable to them both. But perhaps that was part of her attraction?

Only once had they butted heads and true to form, it had been an argument over her young assistant. Since then she had impressed on the young woman that she must never find herself alone with either. And that she should inform Ming if she ever saw the two men together.

Today was one of those times. By the time the sassy brunette reached her, the two antagonists were sitting at a table and locked in a heated conversation

"Don't fucking talk to me that way," she heard Desmond's shrill voice.

"You don't like it, then get out of my club," Parker responded.

"Your club? You are way off the mark, smoothie boy. You continue like you are and I'll make sure you find yourself in a world of hurt..."

"Fuck off," Parker snarled as he quickly stood. His chair clattered backwards onto the floor.

Desmond stood with him and squared up to the crinkly haired finance man. "You don't want to mess with me, you shit!" he shouted, "I'll make sure this place is shut down in a heartbeat."

Ming intervened just as they were about to grab one another.

"Desmond," she urgently greeted Big Eddie's man, a fake warmth flooding her voice. She took his arm and pressed herself against him. "Can I help?"

"Ming," he rasped, his eyes bulging as he stared at the man who was so enraging him. "Yes, you can help. I'm leaving now but I'll be back in an hour for my money. Make sure big shot here is gone by then."

As Parker began to respond, Ming stepped between them. Her wide eyes stared at Parker and she gave an imperceptible shake of her head.

"That's no problem, Desmond," she soothingly said as she slid her slender arm around his waist. It seemed he calmed a little as he felt her smooth body press into his side. "Here, I'll walk you to the door."

"That man's gonna be your downfall if you're not careful," Desmond rasped, pushing back into her as she escorted him outside.

"He's just a hothead, Desmond" she smiled, frantically attempting to defuse the situation. "I can handle him."

He stopped in his tracks and turned to face her. "Can you?" he asked. "Or do I have to tell Big Eddie we have a problem?"

Ming coloured. She most definitely did not want any of this to go back to Big Eddie. "Really, we don't have a problem, Desmond..."

He cut her off. "You do, Ming. You fucking do. When I'm back in an hour, he'd better be gone."

Ming nodded in confirmation, her wide brown eyes full of concern. "He will, Desmond. He will."

His face changed. "Good," he said, lifting a hand to her chin. "And you had better be ready to humour me, Ming. I think that would be a good idea!"

With that he planted a soft kiss on her cheek and nodded at her. As he walked away, they both knew what he meant.

She turned and retraced her steps back inside. Parker had a sneer on his face as she approached him.

"Fucking hell, Parker, this has to stop!" she insisted, her fingernails digging into his arm.

"What does?" he asked, as if nothing had happened.

"You bastard, Parker. We're in business because Big Eddie allows us to. Piss him off and we have no business."

"He can go fuck himself," he responded, roughly pulling his arm away from her grip.

"Parker, for a bright man you can be fucking stupid at times."

He stared at her. He had never heard her as angry as this.

"It's not like I'm asking you to do anything but stay out of his way," she blazed, her eyes flashing. "I'm the one who has to keep things running to Kay's satisfaction. And that means keeping those guys off our backs. Goddamit, Parker, if you have one more run in I'm informing Kay."

"Really?" he challenged, his eyes cold.

"Yes, really!" she shouted. "You nearly got in a fight! They'll fucking close us, don't you understand?"

He stared quietly as she spat out the words. He knew she was right. "Okay, Ming. You win."

"No, Parker, I don't win. If we play this right, we all win!"

He nodded but his eyes conveyed the annoyance he felt at being challenged in such a blatant way. Well, fuck that!

He turned away. "I'm going to get something to eat. See you later."

Great, she thought, her chest heaving with infuriation. First I've got to keep Parker under control and then I've got to keep a horny gangster happy. I only hope that Kay understands how well I'm earning my fucking money!

*

Daniel only just made it to his table on time.

His shower and fresh clothes only partially helped his mood. The disconcerting sense of gloom around Katherine's disappearance was overpowering. And his frame of mind was not helped by the continual thudding in his head, despite consuming more painkillers than was good for him. He was in no condition for any kind of poker, let alone the probable fourteen hours of intense focus needed to survive at the Main Event.