Vegas: Bk 02 Ch. 05

Story Info
A second hit.
8.4k words
4.79
10.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER FIVE: A SECOND HIT

Daniel looked around the Rio's breakfast area and caught the eye of his waitress. As she walked over, he winked at Holly and turned his attention back to Norman Chad.

"You guys are nicely positioned," the TV commentator was telling them. "Survive the first day, that's all you had to do."

Daniel wriggled in his chair. "I hear you, Norm. But for me it was a close thing."

Chad laughed. "Now what have I been telling you this past year about the Ace of Spades? I guess you'll believe me now?"

"I'm a believer," grinned Daniel, leaning forward and asking the waitress for two refills.

Holly raised her eyebrow. "The difference between success and failure can be the turn of a single card," she laughed.

"I wasn't expecting that card," Daniel conceded, pursing his lips. "I mean, usually you hope, but right then I thought I was on my way out."

"I saw the hand," Chad interrupted, sipping from his large glass of orange juice. "And I never doubted it. That card was always coming."

They all laughed. "But from what I gather," Daniel said, turning to look at Holly, "You had a stroll?"

"My luck came in the first hand," she softly said. "Not that I sucked out, other than I shouldn't have been in that pot. But I couldn't have paid for a flop like that."

"Perfect," agreed Chad, as the waitress refilled Daniel and Holly's drinks. She gave him a quizzical look. "The coffee is perfect, too," he cracked, watching as she beamed and walked away.

"And that hand also established my table reputation," continued Holly, pushing a blonde lock back into place. "I've had worse days!"

They all laughed again.

"Any tips for the lady?" Chad asked Daniel.

He wearily shook his head. "I think it should be the other way around. But Holly, there is a long, long way to go," he said. "It's a cliché, but it really is one hand at a time..."

She nodded, slightly arching her back. Daniel knew it was a deliberate movement but like Chad, couldn't help the fact that his eyes were now honing in on her divine breasts.

Holly smiled and said, "Steady boys!"

The easy laughter that followed showed how comfortable the three of them were becoming in each other's company.

"The one thing I didn't expect was all the whooping and hollering," she said, changing the focus of the conversation. "And the trading of insults at the table. I know we've seen it to different degrees in other tournies, but in that room it was ridiculous."

"Same last year," said Daniel. "It's television."

He looked at Chad, who nodded. "Alas, that's true. The new breed of Internet players have seen the Hellmuth's and Matusow's of this world and take it as the norm. In the old days, it would've been viewed as disrespecting the game and sorted out in the parking lot."

"You must have a good memory of the old days, Norm," Daniel cracked. He and Holly laughed again as the television star looked aghast.

"Who needs enemies with friends like you," he replied with his familiar, deadpan look.

*

It was late morning when Parker walked into the Carousel Club. From her booth, Ming could survey everything going on around her. Her eyes narrowed when she saw her business partner.

He could see her annoyance even at a distance and knew that she was still stewing on his run-in with Desmond. From the way her gaze slipped over his shoulder to Carly, he realised this was not going to be quite as easy as he had first anticipated.

The bar was quite busy, even for this early hour. He decided to take the bull by the horns and pushed his chest out as he made his way across to the booth. This was Ming's territory; he'd have to be strong. But he needed to get laid and the little brunette beside him was too fucking hot to resist.

He traded glances with Ming, whose eyes narrowed as she turned to look at the girl by his side. He felt Carly squirm uncomfortably as Ming stared her down. Her hand slipped into his.

"Ming, this is Carly," he said coldly, a hint of aggression in his voice.

Ming's face remained impassive.

"Hello, Ming," Carly said, her voice wavering with the nervousness she felt.

"Hello, Carly," Ming mimicked, and then turned her gaze to Parker.

"Well, Parker," she drawled, "You'll be pleased to know I eventually cleaned up your mess with our mutual friend yesterday. Why is it I have the feeling that another mess is coming my way?"

Parker straightened up, folding his arms across his chest in anger. How could she speak to him like that? Especially in front of the girl?

"Our mutual friend can go fuck himself," he spat out.

"No, Parker, he'll fuck us if you cross him again."

Parker smiled. "From what I gather, he took care of part of one half of that yesterday!"

Fuck! Ming's face coloured as he realised he knew. She turned her angry gaze across at Carly, who shrank back beside him. "I'm assuming you have another surprise for me?"

As Parker glared down at her, the beautiful oriental woman slipped her hands behind her neck. Neither spoke for the moment, a battle of wills.

"Well," Ming continued. "What did you promise her, Parker?"

"She's a new acquisition to our girls," he said, not backing off from the stare.

"We don't need a new acquisition, Parker."

"Then make room so that we do!"

Ming rubbed her eyes before leaning forward. She placed both hands flat on the table in front of her. Her gaze focused on Parker, completely blocking out Carly's unwanted presence.

"As the Manager, I'm telling you I have no vacancies." Her voice was cold and determined.

Before he could respond, her eyes flicked beyond him and she cursed. Parker followed her gaze to Desmond. He was glowering at them he entered.

"Great timing," she muttered, starting to get up from her seat.

Parker put his hand on her arm. "Either she's hired or I go and throw the hood out."

She followed his glance as he looked over at Desmond.

"Parker," she spat. "If you knew how close we are to being taken over..."

"Then she'd hired," he said.

Ming made no response other than to continue to glare at him.

"Good," he said, removing his hand from her forearm. "Carly and I are popping out for some lunch. She can start this afternoon. I'll leave you to do whatever it is you get up to with your friend over there."

Her body tightened with rage at his sneering comment. She'd find a way to get even.

*

Daniel was suffering at the table. It was the same as his first day. Without cards or luck, it was difficult to repel the aggressive young bucks. One big pot, when he had flopped the nut flush, had been the sole reason he'd maintained his chip stack. But he knew that standing still was not good enough.

At least he was taking it on the chin, he thought. All around him there were a succession of bad tempered moans. And this time it was not only the amateurs. Phil Hellmuth was right in the thick of it. The so called Poker Brat was steaming and had been for some time. The subject of his latest outburst was a youngster to his left.

The kid had gone all-in with Ace-Jack and Hellmuth had naturally called with Ace-King. When the young Scandinavian spiked a Jack on the river, Hellmuth's explosion of expletives lasted a good five minutes. As he looked around for sympathy, he spotted Daniel despite there being two tables between them.

"Worst players in the world around here, Daniel," he shouted across the tables. "Unbelievable!"

Daniel smiled sympathetically whilst Hellmuth went on yet another walkabout. He was determined not to become involved in the Poker Brat's angst and possibly be diverted from his own game. He was well aware of his own perilous position.

Unfortunately for all within earshot, the very next hand Hellmuth hit Big Slick again. After a long pause, he chose to lay it down when the youngster went all-in. When Hellmuth eventually folded the kid flipped over pocket threes, resulting in another outburst.

"Hey, Daniel, this idiot went all-in with pocket threes," he screeched. "Unbelievable! Pocket threes! These people can't even spell poker, let alone play it."

Without waiting for a reply, Hellmuth left the table again. He eventually wandered over to his wife who was watching by the rail. She gave him the same advice as she did just about every tournament.

"You've got to let it go, Phil," she told him. "Just let it go."

Daniel wiped it from his mind. He knew that his own tourney was on the line.

*

Parker pulled into the secluded car park beside his apartment and cut the engine. He smiled across at Carly. He had other things on his mind than lunch.

"Thank you for that," Carly purred, stroking his chest as she leaned into him. "I could kiss you!"

She was already closing in on his mouth as she spoke. Parker met her halfway, tilting his head as their lips crashed into one another. It was an urgent, sexual kiss and he felt his cock stirring as her wet tongue slipped inside his mouth. He slid his hand to her right breast and teased the hard nipple. His palm cupped her swell as he gently flicked the swollen tip. The brunette let out a low groan of pleasure.

After a few minutes of urgent kissing, she gently pulled back. "I only said a kiss..."

His mouth dropped in frustration. The feel of her soft hand squeezing the growing bulge in his pants clued him in. A jerk of excitement ran through his tense groin. Carly smiled as she felt him grow under her stroking.

"I got you the job," he groaned. It was as if he was seeking confirmation that she would keep her side of the bargain.

She grinned and nodded. As she gently unbuttoned her top, she slid down in the seat, leaning back against the door. Her pretty face gleamed with arousal. She pulled her top away, her fingers trembling. His breath caught at the site of the pointed peaks of her jutting breasts. Her erect long nipples were dark on her tanned skin. He watched transfixed as she edged her legs apart in an unspoken invitation.

With a dexterity that amazed Parker, the brunette slipped a leg across the back of the seat, just over his shoulder. He could smell the heady leather of her heels. Her almond-coloured gaze held his as she manoeuvred her right leg on the dashboard. Those eyes shined with promise as her fingers crawled along her naked torso to the little skirt that hid her treasure.

Carly tantalisingly pulled her skirt to her waist. She wore no underwear. Parker felt his cock grow to its full extent as his eyes took in the dark curls between her legs. She lifted her bottom of the seat, offering herself.

"Come and get it," she whispered, tonguing the top row of her pearly white teeth.

As uncomfortable as it was, Parker eased his bottom back into the door and ducked his head forward. He reached beneath her, grabbing a taut buttock with each hand. She had a nice round ass, he thought, as he squeezed the soft, peach-like skin. She let out a soft groan at his rough touch. He raised her hips towards his mouth. It was all she could do to hold on, slipping her fingers into his dark, crinkly hair. Unlike his hands, her lips were soft as they teased her inner thigh, his tongue feather light as it glided across her silky flesh.

"So good, Parker, so good" she murmured. Her hands stroked his hair in encouragement.

Carly hooked the foot that was over his shoulder around his neck, drawing his head harder between her legs. As her left leg pulled, the other pushed against the windscreen, opening herself wider. The brunette frantically pumped her hips forward into him as his mouth found her vulva. This girl was hot!

His flicking tongue traced along the smooth folds of her heated furrow. His rock hard erection pushed uncomfortably inside the confines of his slacks. Her foot tightened around his neck; her need all consuming. Ignoring the cramped conditions, he took her slippery clitoris in his mouth. His sucking noises filled the car, mixing in with her cries. She dug her fingers into his scalp.

"Gonna cum, baby," she huffed. Parker whipped his tongue across her slick folds. Her hips jerked up as she ground in his face, spurting across his cheeks.

The brunette's gripping fingers didn't release him as she climaxed. Her writhing thighs threatened to squash his head. She humped against him again and again. Parker fought for breath.

At last, she began to come down from her peak. She eased herself back into a sitting position and leant over to lick her juices from his face. He felt his cock pulsate.

"Baby," she growled into his mouth. "That was so good!"

"Let's go inside my apartment," he suggested. His heart was beating loudly.

She shook her head. "Uh-uh... I'm gonna fuck Parker in his car!"

"Someone might come..." he began.

Carly laughed out loud. "Someone just has! And now it's Parker's turn."

Within a few seconds she was naked. Her fingers unfastened his belt and he groaned at the metallic unzipping sound. Her probing hand slithered inside his boxers to secure her prize.

"Nice and ready for action," she hoarsely whispered.

Her long tongue flicked around his mouth as she gripped the hardened shaft. Her stroking elicited a series of short moans. She was not disappointed.

Parker gasped as she crawled over him, draping a leg across his lap. Facing the windscreen, she steadied herself on his thighs, her soft buttocks resenting comfortably on his lap. Her naked breasts pressed into the cold steering wheel.

"Move the seat back," she whispered over her shoulder, wriggling her ass against him.

Parker's hand found the lever at the foot of the seat. It shot backwards, allowing a little more space. The brunette laughed as the settled back. She reached between them and guided his throbbing erection closer to her hot core.

Parker gasped loudly as she rotated the bulbous head along her wickedly smooth slit. Her hips gently undulated against his needy cock as she stroked him along her wet sex. She indulged herself with several soft passes before guiding him to her slick opening. His loud moan told them both how much he wanted this.

The brunette moved in slow, circular motions, fucking him gently. Her hands reached behind her to rest on his thighs. He attempted to coordinate his upward thrusts with her sensational gyrations. Just as he found the rhythm, she teasingly increased the pace.

The brunette was determined to dominate.

Parker slid his hands onto her sides, stomach and then up to cup her frantically bouncing breasts. He was used to being the aggressor and wanted to regain control. His head slumped against her back as he rotated her diamond hard peaks between thumb and forefinger.

Her gasps pleased him. But rather than slow her, his fingers and hands on her breasts simply increased her bucking hips.

Her circular motions changed to savage up and down thrusts. He grabbed her hair and forced her to face him. Their tongues met and fucked each other's mouths. His free hand ruthlessly and kneaded her full breast.

The panted and moaned. The windows of the car steamed up. Carly was in full flow. As she bounced up and down, Parker pulled her back against him in an effort to stay with her. Their frantic fucking was matched by their moans. The intensity of the brunette's pounding was becoming too much. Parker knew he was unable to hold back.

But even as his body tensed, he felt Carly's fingernails painfully dig into his thighs. She erupted in uncontrollable spasms. She threw her body against him. She shuddered as she arched back as if experiencing an earthquake. Her orgasm triggered his and with a final upward thrust he exploded, too.

He grunted like an animal as he began to ejaculate inside her. One shot after another fired into her still jerking body. She arched back further, shoving her tits into his hand as he filled her with his hot cream.

They held onto each other for some time whilst they recovered. With a sigh, Carly turned her head again for one final kiss.

"Told you I'd be grateful," she gasped into his mouth.

*

Holly was relieved that the afternoon's play was concluding. Despite the long day, her mind had not yet switched onto the cards. The blonde was thankful she had got herself into such a good position on the first day. She was alert, but focused on her next hit. Despite the longer, dinner-break she would need to come up with an excuse for her time away from the table.

She had used poker as cover for twelve months. This was the first occasion that the two specialities had so directly bumped into each other. She was finding it difficult to cope.

Her frustrations were compounded as twice she had to move tables as others were knocked out. A mid-tournament move was always unsettling, but for Holly it was more so. She had just sussed out her opponents game each time she had been moved. Starting again, whilst planning her hit, had been both annoying and frustrating.

Being relatively card dead had not helped either. She couldn't complain after yesterday but today she was impotent. Particularly as one of the tournament chip leaders was seated to her immediate left. The tall Texan had been determined to bully the table and had been pretty effective at it, too. With big pre flop raises and subsequent 'betting on the come,' he had stolen pots with irritating regularity.

Holly glanced at her watch after folding yet another to a raise from the Texan.

"How long to the break?" she asked the dealer. She already knew the answer.

"About a quarter of an hour, ma'am," came the polite reply.

"Thanks," she responded. "Guys," she said to the table, "I'm not feeling too good. I'm going to take my break as soon as the big blind has passed me and see if I can get some sleep. I'll be back in time for the start of the next session."

*

When Rosie had heard that Tommy 'needed' time with one of Ming's girls, she volunteered. All of the girl's knew that Big Eddie's men had free use of them whenever they wanted. The good bonus Ming paid made sure that they had no objections.

"Why?" asked Ming with a frown.

Tommy wasn't known for his pleasant demeanour. Ming had planned to pair him with Carly. That would serve the bitch right. And as the men could be a little rough, she had always tried to protect Rosie from that side.

"I need the extra money," Rosie shrugged. The redhead knew she couldn't tell Ming she wanted to extract some information for Daniel.

"But Tommy?" Ming repeated. "There'll be others."

Rosie smiled. She wasn't very good at lying. "Please, Ming..."

Ming gave a sigh of resignation. "Okay, babe. Take him to room 5."

*

Holly watched Ming's exchange with the girl from her seat in the dark, back corner of the room. She wore low sneakers to disguise her height. She would usually have dyed her hair for such a public appearance but that was impossible. She would soon return to the poker tournament. Instead, her black baseball cap was pulled tightly down on her short, black wig.

Her contact lenses gave her the appearance of having bright blue eyes and her ill fitting jacket gave no clues as to her weight of figure. Without closer inspection, it was difficult to ascertain whether she was male or female.

The disguise had worked so far. Ming had not recognised her from her brief morning visit to the Club. The oriental woman had tried to engage her in conversation, but Holly had shrugged her off, explaining that she was waiting for her boyfriend. She complained of her blinding migraine and told the attractive oriental she no idea why her boyfriend had chosen that place to meet anyway.

That reconnoitre was worth its weight in gold. The blonde had established what was going on in the Club and the location of the doors to the bedrooms. Her seat now was the closest possible to that site. And the darkened space provided a little anonymity.

She watched Tommy saunter to the door behind the curvy redhead as if he owned the place. Holly's problem now was how to follow them without being seen. She had checked around the outside of the building for a good fifteen minutes on her arrival. There was no way inside from there. With Ming's eyes dancing across pretty much everything that happened on the floor, her options were limited.