Vegas Ch. 07

Story Info
Grace becomes an Angel.
11.5k words
4.73
13.8k
3

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/29/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although the central theme of the publication is poker, I have constructed the story so that it also works for those who have no interest in that subject and who wish to skip those sections. But as it is the central tenet, you may feel you lose the whole ambience of the story.

A number of the situations have been inspired by some of the small band of authors whose work I immensely admire. I have attempted to occasionally incorporate a flavour of their imagination in this story, in tribute to them. Without their inspiration, this story would not have been told.

CHAPTER 7: GRACE BECOMES AN ANGEL

Lauren had spent the evening and then the night with her employer and Ming, at Kay's stunning home. The three women had eaten late, enjoyed a Jacuzzi, drank a large amount of wine, snorted a good quantity of coke and Lauren had the most incredible sex she had ever experienced. These two women did things to her and each other that she had only heard about and she had lost count of the number of orgasms she had experienced in the last twelve hours.

And the remarkable thing was that when Kay drove her into the agency the next morning for the final day of shooting, her arousal levels remained just as high. Before they had left the house, her raven haired employer had administered some more coke to Lauren, and then she and Ming had separately made love to the blonde woman. But neither would allow her to reach orgasm, and she had needed that so very badly.

Kay explained that it would keep her fresh for today's shoot, but the reality was that she was still feeling woozy from the drinks and the drugs and made worse, she felt, by her acute sexual state. She needed to cum and if the truth be known, she needed a man, too. But even when she had begged, neither woman had taken her over the edge. Nor would they allow her to bring herself relief, making sure that one or the other was constantly by her side until they had left on the journey.

The good news, as far as Lauren was concerned, was that Jimmy was modelling with her again today. In the throes of making love last night, Kay had explained how big Jimmy was in 'that department' and built up his sexual prowess to a point where Lauren's mouth had actually started to water. If everything that Kay had told her was true, then Jimmy was quite a stud.

On their journey to the studio, Kay explained a couple of differences about today's shoot. She said that whilst it would essentially involve Jimmy and Lauren, Ming might be required for some shots later in the day. And she told her that the publisher's were so pleased with what they had seen so far that they had asked for a promotional video that they could use to promote the magazine.

When Lauren asked what that involved, Kay said it was all straightforward enough. They had hired someone to video certain parts of the proceedings, but that from Lauren's perspective she should just regard the day as another photo shoot. She would not notice the video camera at all, and if she did, she should just disregard it. It would not get in the way, she said, but the good news was that it would double Lauren's money.

When they arrived, both Kay and Ming joined her in the dressing room. The morning would consist entirely of topless shots, Kay explained. Lauren was not too sure about that, not with Jimmy there. But both women had laughed at her and told Lauren that he had appeared with literally hundreds of topless models in his career and took such things in his stride. She had no need to worry, they told her.

But it was not only that point that was on Lauren's mind. Instead, she remembered Jimmy telling her how hot she looked and it was down to her that he was sporting an impressive erection. If he was such a stud, and she had given him an erection when dressed in a bikini, goodness knows how he would feel when he saw her topless. She smiled inwardly and her arousal increased. She might be able to have a little fun today.

The two women made a point of helping Lauren undress, making sure that their hands heightened her sexual state as they did. As she looked at herself in the mirror, dressed only in a thong, she felt an enormous buzz. Ming came up behind her and slid her slim hands around the blonde's aroused breasts, fondling them in front of the mirror so that Lauren could watch her sensual pleasuring.

Ming's tongue added to the eroticism of the picture by slowly licking along Lauren's neck, both their pairs of eyes tracing the movements in the mirror. As Lauren moaned, in the corner of the mirror she saw Kay approach them. She was holding out some more coke and Lauren watched transfixed as the hand in the mirror approached her mouth. She saw it gently ease two fingers inside between her reflected lips, and felt the delicious sensation as Kay slowly rubbed it across her gums.

"This will help, sweetie," she purred. "Now it's time to go out there and give your best performance. Forget the video camera and focus on what Dan tells you."

She hesitatingly entered the studio, although the buzz from the drinks and drugs had removed any shyness. And her sexual arousal led to her hoping that she and Jimmy would be working closely together. But Dan told her the first shots would just be of her and he took some real tasteful photos, all the time telling her how classy she looked. He insisted she completely ignore the young man with the video camera and after a short while, that was exactly what she was able to do.

After an hour or so they took a short break and then Dan invited Jimmy onto the set. He was wearing a tiny pair of briefs that left absolutely nothing to the imagination and Lauren's eyes nearly popped out of her head. He seemed to be semi erect already and as Dan directed him to walk over to the bed beside Lauren, the blonde woman felt an overwhelming desire to reach out and stroke him there and then.

Dan placed her on the bed with her legs slightly parted, her knees bent half way and her toes pointed forward. He told her to arch her back and point her breasts towards the ceiling. She was to throw her head back and look at the camera and as she did, he snapped away. Then he told her to arch her back even more and show him her sexiest look.

"Make it look like you want to be fucked, baby," he instructed.

Lauren laughed inside as she thought that would not be too hard to pull off. She did as directed and moved to various positions under Dan's instructions. Dan then brought Jimmy into the scene, asking him to sit behind her as he had her kneel forward on the bed.

Jimmy complied but as they held the pose, Lauren felt his tongue snake out and lick along the side of her neck. Her already erect nipples hardened further and she hoped Jimmy had not heard the low moan she emitted. When they finished the shot, she turned to her co-model, eyes flashing but a smile on her face.

"Fucking hell, Jimmy," she whispered.

He raised an eyebrow and nodded to her breasts.

"Fucking hell, Lauren," he mimicked but with a smile. "I've seen thousands of breasts, baby, but none as appealing as those."

She blushed slightly but beamed back at him, her arousal level increasing further.

The morning continued on a similar theme. Dan introduced more and more erotic poses. Jimmy was asked to continually touch Lauren as he posed, nothing overt but touching all the same. And Jimmy continued to take more and more liberties when Dan was otherwise occupied, on occasions touching her intimately and constantly whispering to her, telling her how hot she looked.

In some ways she was pleased when Dan called a break. They had been shooting for a long time and Lauren's libido was at a dangerous level. If she had stayed there much longer, listening to Jimmy's constant whispering, feeling his hands or fingers running across her body at every opportunity, feeling him rub his hardened erection against her, she may just have grabbed him and fucked him whilst they lay on that big bed.

*

After his session with Katherine, Daniel was grateful that for the second successive night Grace had appeared to have no interest in sex. In fact, she appeared to have no interest in anything he had to say and had barely spoken to him on their journey back to the hotel. He put it down to the pressures of performing and the early morning finishes and after attempting to draw her out, he had simply given her the space she appeared to need.

He had fallen into a deep sleep on their return, worn down by the late nights, the long stretches of concentration required during his Omaha performance, and the immense physical exertions of his time with Katherine. Not to mention the mental strain that accompanied his cheating on Grace. Nevertheless for some reason he felt nicely refreshed when he awoke and after showering and dressing quietly so as not to disturb Grace, he headed for breakfast, leaving her to a well-deserved and apparently much needed lie in.

Daniel's Omaha experience had taught him the importance of sustenance prior to the event, so that food became one less consideration whilst he was playing. He sat by himself in the Treasure Island restaurant and ordered what he saw as a good, healthy breakfast – waffles and fruit. The restaurant appeared particularly busy as Daniel drained his first glass of orange juice, immediately requesting a second from the full of life 'server' who had greeted him so enthusiastically.

It did not take long to devour his breakfast and he left a sizeable tip, in the superstitious hope that it might bring him good fortune in the battles that lay ahead that day. He ambled out of the hotel and onto the Strip, ignoring the shuttle bus and slowly beginning the half an hour or so walk to the Rio.

As he worked his way through the tourists and past Caesar's Palace and the Bellagio, he found himself reflecting on his Omaha achievements. The ridiculous thought that he actually might be heading towards his destiny flashed through his mind. But as he approached his destination, the enormity of his revised expectations hit him and his mood gradually began to alter. Self doubt began to creep in and the sheer size of the event seemed to weigh him down.

As he entered the Rio and saw all the other players milling around, the scale of the challenge ahead became apparent. A major aspect of the appeal of this event was that it was open to all-comers, anyone who had a spare $10,000, or the ability to win through via a satellite, as Daniel had. It was a lottery, with so many taking part, he thought, and to think of doing well was ridiculous. But surely he could at least outlast many of the other hopefuls?

He began to make his way to his table. He had no idea know how many tables there were in total, but there were a hell of a lot more than for his Omaha experience. He quickly estimated that there looked to be upwards of eighty or so. The fact that he was now beginning to grasp the magnitude of the event did not help his nervous excitement and he even began to believe that his Omaha achievement was solely down to luck and that he was completely out of his depth.

Negative thoughts were appearing that had no place, he thought, and took three long, deep breaths set him back on track again. Survive the first day, he told himself. That was all he needed to do. Survive.

It was then he found himself being greeted by Norman Chad, his new television-friend courtesy of his Omaha Hi-Lo performance. After a brief chat, they shot a television piece where Daniel made a point of playing down his chances, citing his simple ambition as being to survive the first day.

That interview seemed to arouse some interest amongst some nearby competitors, who wandered over to exchange a few words. Unfortunately, Daniel quickly realised that any claim to fame he was feeling was quickly impacted by questions such as 'What have you won,' and even better, 'Who are you?'

Nevertheless, it did no harm to his ego and also helped to kill a little time whilst the room surprisingly quickly began to fill up with people and with noise.

Daniel had been assigned to table 45 in a main hall that seemed broadly the size of the new Wembley stadium to him. He found the table and stood silently, gazing around him. For a few minutes he was lost in the moment, wondering who would be the first player to join him, if it would be anyone he recognised, or if he would be there long enough to see anyone famous, any of his poker heroes.

He remembered reading the magazine that featured Chris Moneymaker during an interval in his qualifying satellite. It had said that before he had commenced his journey to poker stardom that year, he had rubbed along the green baize for good luck. Well, Daniel thought to himself as he stood there, if that small superstitious gesture was good enough for Moneymaker, it was good enough for him.

He leant over the table and mimicked Moneymaker's motion. Standing back up, he then ran his strong hands down his black Practically Poker long sleeved shirt, feeling the embossed name woven into the front pocket. He gently inhaled and exhaled several times, attempting to calm the nerves that had suddenly appeared as a result ofg thinking about the 2003 champion.

As he did so, he glanced up and saw an older man beaming at him. He wore a broad, warm and friendly smile that seemed genuine enough and his loud Hawaiian shirt combined with a pair of shorts seemed almost mandatory for many of the competitors here. He was an imposing figure, pretty much bald, large and with a warm demeanour. He came over, extending an arm to shake Daniel's strong hand.

"Saw you on television," he said in a voice oozing friendliness and comfort. "Quite a performance and quite a story."

"Thank you," Daniel politely replied, briefly rubbing his temple.

At that moment of recognition, his five minutes of fame seemed worthwhile after all. But in a second that brief moment of optimism was well and truly sunk.

"It'll make it harder for you to do well in this event," the man said, smiling again.

When Daniel's eyes narrowed as he momentarily appeared puzzled, the man continued, "More of a target."

"Oh," Daniel less than enthusiastically retorted. That thought had not occurred to him. "You'll be looking to take advantage then?" he somewhat lamely added.

"No, not me," the man said, his smile never leaving his worn face. "Hell, I don't play. But I'm out here every year to observe. Just love the atmosphere and the stories." He laughed and his large body shook, as he then added, "Mostly bad beat stories, of course."

Daniel smiled back and nodded, slowly adding, "Yeah, I wonder what mine will be?"

"Tell you what," the man said after a moment's pause during which he peered intently in to Daniel's bright eyes. "I brought you this."

Daniel looked down and saw the man's large extended hand holding a small crystal.

"The last person that I took to so quickly, and gave one of these to, was Chris Moneymaker." He winked at Daniel. "That was just before the final table. And he didn't do too badly, did he?"

"Thank you," Daniel said, his dark eyes smiling.

That was two references to Moneymaker in the last couple of minutes. An omen? He realised that his fragile confidence index that had been bouncing from very low to high and back again, had now returned into the positive sector.

"Some people rest them on their cards, others stroke them when they need some luck," the man explained. "This particular one," he added, nodding down at the crystal in Daniel's large hand, "Needs stroking. Believe me, it'll bring you strength and perseverance and luck."

"Thank you so much," Daniel said again, with a genuine warmth in his voice. He appreciated the gesture and the trouble the guy had taken.

He worked the crystal with both hands, running his fingers along the surface, already liking the encouraging feelings it gave him. He listened as the man talked about the power of his crystals, and of the strength Daniel would be able to gain from the positive energy it would create.

"When I saw you interviewed on television, I sought you out especially to give you this," he said, winking again.

Then he looked around before warmly shaking Daniel's firm hand, and then nodded to the growing numbers in the room.

"Better let you get on with it," he said. "Good luck."

"I really appreciate it," Daniel quickly stammered as the man turned to walk away. "Both the good wishes and the crystal. Thanks very much."

The man turned back to look at Daniel for a moment. As he did so, he accidentally brushed against a guy to his right who was dressed as if he'd been up all night.

"You're welcome, young fella. And don't forget, it helps you draw positive energy. Very powerful. Use it when you need it."

He winked again and began to thread his way through the crowded room back to the spectator's area. Daniel realised that with this turn of events, his confidence index had edged a few extra degrees higher.

*

Grace had devilishly decided that today she would go commando style. She pulled on a tight t-shirt over her naked breasts and could not help but grin when she imagined the look on Joshua or Samuel's face when she revealed herself. She was just at the point of leaving the hotel to begin her journey to the club, when she received Joshua's telephone call.

"Congratulations, baby" his deep voice boomed.

"Congratulations? Why?" her uncertain voice asked.

"You wanted to become an Angel?"

Her heart leapt into her mouth as she heard him say the words and her lips instantly dried as she took in his meaning.

"Yes," she breathlessly responded, her deep eyes staring blankly at the far wall of the room. She paused for a brief moment, and then throatily asked, "Now?"

She could almost hear Joshua's smile as he spoke.

"Now! Your car is waiting outside the hotel. Then hurry back to the club," he said. "I want to see them. And see you, baby. I'll be waiting."

It took the car thirty minutes to reach the tattoo parlour. Grace had lost track of the direction in which they were travelling some time ago and had no idea where they were. All she knew was that they eventually stopped outside a tattoo parlour and she was about to officially become one of the select group known as 'Samuels' Angels'!

Nevertheless, the fact she was unaware of her location, and walking unaccompanied into the building, meant that she entered with some trepidation. It was not the most salubrious of places and as she pushed open a door that seemed destined to come off its hinges before too long, a bearded giant of a man looked up from behind a counter. She walked quietly across the bare, wooden floorboards towards him.

"Er… I've come from..." she began to stammer.

The man grinned at her, his smile belying his grizzly features.

"You must be Grace," his deep voice boomed. "I've heard all about you."

Then he grinned again. But Grace was determined not to be overawed by this giant of a man.

"Oh, yes?" she responded, her head held high. "And what exactly have you heard?"

The bearded giant appraised her for a moment, before answering. His dull eyes never left hers.

"Well, Missy. First of all, I've heard that you're gonna be a big star. Then I heard that you were a stunning looking woman." He hesitated for a second, before adding, "And I can see that's true."

Grace's painted eyelids fluttered slightly at the compliment, but she chose not to respond. She wanted this man to understand that she was no pushover.

"They didn't tell me that you had spunk, though, Missy. And I can see that you have."

His eyes softened as he said this and Grace felt a slight blush appear.

"Oh, yes. And they told me you're the next Angel," he finally added. "That's quite an honour. But it seems to me they made a good decision."

The redness in Grace's cheeks increased in intensity at this last remark and this time she did thank him.