Vegas Gambit Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what do we do now?" she asked. I wondered where the 'we' had come from, but since I had decided to get involved, I guess it was warranted.

"Come on, let's go down to the lobby. We need to get you out of site first, and if they have this kind of intel, I wouldn't be surprised that they figure out who you really are pretty quickly."

Janet merely nodded, but her grip on my arm was a lot tighter now than it had been just minutes earlier. We walked to the front desk and I spoke to the gentleman behind the counter.

"My wife has decided to meet me here for the week and just got in. Can you make me up another key card for her?"

The young man looked up at me, and then glanced at Janet. I saw his eyebrow go up a second, and then I could hear him thinking "Is that the best story you can come up with." He did not say anything, I assume he heard this kind of thing all the time. I told him I was in 717 and showed him my ID. He punched a few keys on the computer and soon a new key card slid out of the slot in front. I thanked him and handing the card to Janet, stated "Here you go hon." She took it and we walked to the elevators arm in arm.

Inside the elevator headed for the 7th floor, Janet asked with a sly smile "Wife? I don't even remember the honeymoon."

I had to admire her calm demeanor at this moment, able to joke as some nasty guys were looking for her and her sister. We made it to our floor, then to the room. I opened the door and once inside, asked Janet for her phone number. I gave her mine as well, then told her to stay put and to not answer the door unless I called first to let her know I was coming. I didn't expect that anyone would be able to trace her to this room, but better safe than sorry.

*****

I returned the way I had come, getting off the elevator on the 4th floor this time. I found the room I had instructed Janet to direct Jen to, and then went in. The suite was decorated to mimic the general theme of the seminar. Companies used these rooms to woo potential customers with drink and freebies, hoping to make a big sale. I was quizzed for my name and invitation as I entered the room, but as I had expected, someone looking like Jen would not have any trouble getting in without a prior invite. I saw her standing in a far corner, surrounded by half a dozen drooling men as each tried to be the one she might leave with. I walked over to the group, and pushing aside the 2 most aggressive potential suitors, I put my arm around her waist and announced "Jennifer, I see you got here before me." I could see both apprehension and relief in her eyes at my words.

"Hi, Brian. Yes, I got here about 10 minutes ago. Did you have a good talk with Jan?"

"Got everything sorted out. She will meet us a bit later. How about if we get drinks."

I still had my arm around her, and was playing the role for all I was worth. Her body was soft and warm, even through the fabric of my suit jacket. I wish I could have taken it off, but that might have been difficult at this point. I guided her to the bar and asked the bartender for a Jack Daniels for myself and Jen told him to make it 2." Well, a woman who liked her bourbon, this might turn out to be an interesting meeting.

We moved to a more private section of the room and I asked Jen if she was doing OK.

"I'm not sure. Why are these guys looking for us?" Jen asked.

I wasn't sure if she was naïve or just keeping with her role, but I explained that I knew what they were doing and that Janet had chosen the wrong pocket to pick." I didn't go any further into detail, I think she was worried enough.

"Look, I need to speak to a friend before we get out of here. Will you be OK by yourself for a bit?" As I asked I thought about how silly that was. She would not be alone as soon as I walked away if I was any judge of the male libido. She nodded assent and I went to seek out an old friend.

"Jacob, how the hell are you?" I asked as I saw his tall frame come into view behind the screen.

Jacob was the president and owner of the company who sponsored this suite. He was also a good friend I had met years earlier when I was working a joint investigation with CID and NCIS. Jacob was a former Navy Seal and I ran into him off and on over the years I was with CID.

"Hey Bri, what's up with you these days?" he answered in his deep baritone voice.

"Not too much, you know, just the usual. But, I do need a favor from you."

"Name it, if I can help with anything, it is yours." Jacob was always willing to help his friends and I had been the recipient of that assistance more than once in the past. Of course, I had returned the favor a time or 2 myself.

Lowering my voice, I continued "this is one of those favors where you can't ask any questions. I need to borrow something, and I don't want to get you involved."

Jacob raised his eyebrows, I could read his thoughts as he wondered what I might be up to that I could not tell him what was going on.

"Like I said, if I can do it, just tell me what you need."

I knew he would do the favor without question, but still was relieved when he did not press for any details. "Remember when you did that demo where you were able to jam the surveillance cameras? I need to borrow that jammer if you have it with you."

"I have it packed up in the back, but I can get it for you in a few minutes." He stated without hesitation. He then looked at Jen, once again surrounded by a group of wolves. He asked "Got a jealous girlfriend at home who might want to see who you are schtupping while out of town?" winking as he spoke. "

Something like that. I just need to be able to move around without attracting attention for a bit." I offered.

"Hey, does she happen to have a sister?"

I replied "Actually, she does."

"Yeah right! Women who look like her don't have sisters, they have big, overprotective fathers and brothers."

"Can't put anything past you, Jacob."

"You do know that the video will be jammed, but anyone looking at the feed will be able to see that the signal is offline. One time is a fluke, but several become a pattern."

"Yeah, I know, but it can't be helped right now. Can you get the jammer so we can get going?"

"No problem, but if you are going to try to move around the hotel without attracting too much attention, you might wait until just before midnight when the shift changes. The operators will be tired and not really looking to get involved in anything just before they go home."

Good point. Maybe we can have another drink at your expense before we have to go."

Jacob laughed then went to dig out his prototype jammer. His company had built it specifically to demonstrate how a video feed could be bypassed. Fortunately, his company had a product that was immune to such jamming, and he would be glad to sell you one.

Jacob returned shortly with a small case that he handed to me. "It is fully charged, just turn it on. It has a range of about 50 feet. In a place like this hotel, you will find cameras in the elevators and stairwells. There will be fewer in the hallways but likely at intersections of corridors. Try to stay out of view until you get close, if you are in all the shots just before the picture turns to snow, they will figure out you are involved."

"Thanks Jacob. I owe you one." I stated.

"You owe me more than one, but who is counting?" he added with a laugh.

I had to agree, and hoped I would be able to return the favor sometime. I went over to Jen, causing the group of admirers to scatter when they saw me coming back. "I have a room a few floors up and Jan is there waiting for us. We should wait here for a bit, the shift will change at midnight, and we can use that time to get upstairs undetected." I explained.

Jennifer nodded, although I am not sure she fully comprehended what was happening and why we had to do all of this. I took my cell and dialed Janet's number. I explained that we would stay here until the shift change, and then be up. I said I would call again just before we left and to expect that call before she let anyone into the room. She sounded nervous on the phone, but thanked me for my help before hanging up.

We had about 40 minutes to wait before I thought it would be a good time to head out. I asked Jen if she wanted another drink, her first had disappeared rather quickly. Since she did, we walked to the bar and each had our glass refilled. I could see that she was worried and hopefully the alcohol would help to calm her nerves. We moved to a quiet corner and I asked her about herself.

"So, what's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this?" I clichéd.

Jen smiled a bit, and then responded "Just trying to make a living."

I considered her reply a minute, and then said "I am not sure this is the best way to make a living. I won't judge you, but I don't think this type of behavior is proper for someone like you and your sister. I know, I probably sound like a father giving advice to a child, but I think the current situation should be lesson enough."

"I tried to tell Jan that this wasn't such a good idea. She told me not to worry, she had everything under control. She has always been the smart one, but I trusted her and now look what happens." Jen answered with some trepidation.

I didn't want to worry her any more at this point, so tried directing the conversation toward another subject. "What about your lives away from here?"

"We have been on our own for about 5 years now. My parents got divorced and we ended up taking care of ourselves."

"That must have been traumatic." I stated.

"Actually, it wasn't that bad. Jan had a job and I was finishing college, and our father helped out with expenses. Jan and I have always been close, our father is an engineer with an oil company and had to travel a lot for his job. Our mother is a free lance writer and was always busy with her career, so we ended up taking care of each other. Like I said, Jan is the smart one, but I am better looking." Her last comment was accompanied by a big grin.

I hadn't tried to make any comparison between the two, but from what I had seen of each, I might have trouble if I had to choose which was more attractive. I guessed her comment was just some friendly sibling rivalry. She had finished her second drink and it soon would be time to go. I hoped she would not be too worried about the situation, but right now she was calm enough. I disposed of our glasses and then gave Jan a call to let her know we would be coming up shortly.

Taking Jen by the arm, I led us both to the door to leave. I noticed more than one guy leering at her as we passed and a few looks that I took for envy as I left with her. I was carrying the jammer Jacob had given me, the unit now turned on and functioning. I had seen it work before and knew that it would interfere with the video security feed. I hoped it would not be noticed as a pattern right to my room, but I would take care of that possibility too.

I told Jen to try to stay closer to the sides of the corridor and behind me if possible. I know that the bright green dress she was wearing would be a difficult thing to hide, but that couldn't be helped right now. The suite had been near the elevators so getting to that point was easy and did not present us to any camera I was able to spot. I knew there would be one in the car, but the jammer would take care of that one. Inside, I pressed the button for the 7th floor, and then pressed buttons for 8, 10, 11, 14, and 15 just in case. When we got to the 7th floor, I stepped out first while Jen held the elevator door open as she waited inside. There was a camera at the end of the corridor and we would have to pass it to go that way, then turn and go down the other to my room. I told Jen to wait just outside the elevator when the door closed. The elevators were set back from the wall several inches and there was a potted plant that would help to hide her until I could get close enough to the camera to jam its signal. Once I was close enough to be sure the camera was not seeing me, I motioned for Jen to come to me, then gave her the key card and told her to let herself into my room. I stayed there with the camera off line until I saw her enter the room.

I went back the way I had come, looking down and not taking any chances that my face would be identifiable if I was on camera. I went to the stairwell and up 3 floors, jamming those cameras as I walked. I made my way out and wandered around on several floors, all the while carefully avoiding detection as best I could and hopefully creating enough misdirection that if anyone did notice something wrong they would not be able to follow a trail right to my room. Once I thought I had put sufficient distance between myself and my room, I switched the jammer off and made my way back to the room. I had called Jan and told her to expect me, and she opened the door at my knock.

*****

Inside, Jan and Jen asked why I had been gone so I explained my efforts to create some confusion. They thought it a good idea, but also were worried that things seemed to have gotten beyond their control and were very concerned. They should have been worried, their escapade had escalated beyond what they had prepared for and who knew how much further things might progress. I took my jacket and tie off and then sat on one of the chairs, Jen was in the other while her sister was sitting on the bed.

"What do we do now?" was Jan's first comment.

I hadn't really thought that far ahead. I was tired and it was almost 1 o'clock by now. I rubbed my eyes for a minute, and then offered "The two of you are out of sight for now. I don't know who these guys are, but they seem to be intent on finding you. You can stay here tonight, but they will likely stop looking soon if they don't find you."

"Who are they?" was Jen's question.

"I don't know. I would guess that they are some kind of criminal, each one I saw was carrying a gun under his coat. I know that Las Vegas has tried to clean up its act and the casinos don't want to get the reputation of being a place where guests face crime. These guys are pretty brazen to be here in force with the authorities on guard. I know the mob is less powerful now than they used to be in this town, but from all I have seen, that would be my guess."

Jen spoke up "Jan, what have you gotten us into?"

"Sorry Jen, I didn't think that we would have any problems. We never have before."

"Yeah, no problems huh? I am the one on display and you are the one disguised. Who do you think they will look for first?" Jen was now starting to get upset.

Jan responded with a bit of anger herself "Wait a minute. You are the one who likes to be seen. You are the show off, I didn't have to twist your arm very much to get you to play that role. And you couldn't wait to get that green dress on and show yourself off."

At that last, Jen jumped up and shouted "Damn this dress. I am never going to wear it again. And I am through showing off." " With her statement still fresh, she pulled the top of her dress up, and then removed it in a swift motion, throwing it into the corner. She was standing there in front of us in just a green thong that exactly matched the dress she had removed. I couldn't believe what she had just done, but I was going to take advantage of the opportunity to check her out.

Her breasts were large and firm, even larger here naked in front of me than they had appeared in her dress. She had large, dark red nipples and areola that contrasted with her light skin. Those boobs did not have much sag and I thought back to my earlier peek at Stacy's nipples and my thought of their taste, that same thought returning now. I was still staring, trying to memorize every curve and bump when Jan spoke up.

"Jen, what are you doing?"

"I told you, I am through with showing off and I will never wear that dress again!" Jen answered.

Janet smiled as she noted "You are showing off now. You are giving our host a nice view of your tits."

Jennifer looked at me, still staring, and got a smile on her face. She looked directly at me, and then asked "You like them?" As she finished asking the question, she shook her breasts side to side for effect.

"Jen! What the hell are you doing?" Jan asked again.

"Just like you said, I am showing off for Brian. Besides, you're just upset that my tits are bigger than yours."

Jan jumped up from the bed "They are not, well not much bigger."

Jen challenged "OK, whip 'em out and let Brian decide."

I did not want to get into the middle of an argument between sisters, I thought that my time might have been better spent getting sleep. I had to stop this before it went any further. "Wait a minute ladies, I don't think this is the time for any arguments. We need to figure out what to do about your situation. Right now, I think that getting some sleep would be a good idea so we can think more clearly tomorrow." My comment seemed to break their rival mood and each agreed with me.

I said I would sleep in one of the chairs and they could take the bed, but each jumped in saying the king sized bed was large enough for all of us. I wasn't so sure about the wisdom of that idea but the ladies would not let me do otherwise.

Jen was still prancing around in her thong and nothing else, but both Jan and I seemed to have some hesitation about undressing in front of the other. Jen jumped into the bed, claiming the center so I turned out the light, then stripped down to my boxers which I normally slept in. I heard the sounds of Janet removing her clothes, but wasn't sure how far she had stripped down. The thought of Jens claim of breast size stayed with me, but I had to let it go lest I lie here with a growing boner. The women had been right, though. We all fit into the bed with no one crowded together.

*****

I awoke to the feel of a soft, warm body sliding on top of me. My internal clock told me it was about 4:30 AM, way too early to be getting up. Well, too early to be getting out of bed, but somehow I got the feeling someone wanted me to be up now. Since Jen had been in the middle as we slept last night, I assumed this was her. She was now lying on top of me, and I heard her whisper for me to be quiet. I was pretty sure I could hear her sister breathing regularly indicating she was still sleeping. Jen ground her crotch over my cock a few times, then putting her hands on my shoulders she whispered in my ear before pushing her torso off my chest. "Check out my tits for yourself. I know you were staring at them last night, they are bigger and nicer than Jan's."

I was still half asleep, but I wasn't going to pass up a chance like that. I reached up and cupped each breast in my hand. Damn, they were big, bigger than any I had personal experience with. As I held and massaged each one with my hands, I could feel the nipples getting harder and pressing themselves into my palms. My thought of taste returned, and I was about to find out for myself. The breasts were large enough that they hung down almost to my mouth as I massaged, so pulling them the few inches more was no problem. Jen lowered herself so I would have better access, and as I drew one hard nipple into my mouth, she moved her breast in a circle so that I had to grab the nipple with my lips and suck hard to hang on. She would pull back a bit, and I used my teeth to get a better grip, She pulled far enough away from my mouth that the breast was stretched out and I could hear a soft moan escape her lips. I switched breasts and the process was repeated, I would hold onto the nipple with my teeth and she would pull until her breast was extended and the skin taut. We continued our game for a few more minutes, and then she lowered herself onto my chest and whispered in my ear." I want to fuck you, but we can't with Jan here. I will find a way to get rid of her tomorrow, and then we can get crazy."