Vegas Gambit Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was thinking that things were already pretty crazy, but they didn't stop there. Jen started sliding down my body, stopping to use her teeth on my own nipples. I had not had any woman do this with me before, but Jen seemed to be into it quite a bit. She pulled hard enough I winced and almost cried out, but remembered that Jan was there and I didn't want to get into the middle of any sisterly rivalry right now. After working my nipples over, she moved down and pulled my now hard cock out of the front of my boxers, and after a cursory lick, took its full length into her mouth. She evidently knew her way around a blow job, she was doing wonderful things with her tongue. She would lick and suck, then move up and down, sucking harder then slowing and easing off. She would work the head for a bit, and then draw me all the way into her mouth. I had to admit that she certainly knew what she was doing. I had to muffle some of my own moans, I remembered my earlier concern that waking her sister would not be a good thing.

I had been ready to blow twice already, but Jen sensed I was getting close and slowed her actions to the point that my imminent release was suppressed, much to my dismay. I was, however, delighted that her mouth action continued to keep me stimulated and who was I to complain about that. I had been letting her do all the work, but as my climax started getting closer again, I ran my fingers through her hair and stroked her face as her mouth was closed around my stiff member. I started thrusting up into her mouth as I got close and she knew I was ready. As she felt the surging of my release coming up the center of my cock, she pulled back to my head and sucked with enough force I swore she would suck me dry. She stayed there, alternately sucking and swallowing, until I was totally drained. She continued to lick and suck more slowly until I was soft and calmed down from my high. Jen moved up and whispered into my ear "Was that a good blow job or what? If you think that was good, wait until you try my pussy."

I wasn't sure what to say. Here I was supposedly at a boring seminar, but so far had become complicit in a pick pocket scheme, had bad guys searching for the women I had offered my assistance to, and now I was getting a nocturnal BJ from one of them who did not want her sister to know what she was doing. I was still waiting for that reality show camera crew to jump out and say it all was a setup. Jen had slid off me now, giving my limp cock one last squeeze before she rolled over and returned to her spot in the middle of the bed. Soon she was sleeping and I was left here wondering just what the new day would bring. Better try to get some sleep myself, I knew I would probably need it...

*****

I woke about 6 and saw that Jen and Jan were still sleeping soundly. I normally got up this early, but decided I could grab a couple hours extra before facing the new day. I wasn't sure what to expect, but we still had to resolve the issue of what to do about getting the women out of the hotel and back to wherever. I closed my eyes and went back to sleep for another 2 hours.

I got up at 8, hearing the sound of the shower. Janet was still lying on the other side of the bed, so it had to be her sister taking the shower. Jan was awake, but had not moved from the bed. We were a little awkward, not knowing what the other was wearing under the covers. I had my boxers, but did not know what sleep attire Jan favored. I would need a shower myself and hoping that she would not be offended seeing me in my boxers, I got out of bed and stretched before going to take some clothes from my bag. I guess my move gave her the courage to get up herself, she emerged from the bed wearing a sheer black strapless bra and blue thong that matched the outfit she had been wearing the previous evening. I took a few seconds to check her out as she moved closer to me. I couldn't really tell if her breasts were any smaller than her sisters, but did not want to stare long enough to make comparisons. I could, however, see her nipples through the sheer fabric and saw that they were large and dark, probably very similar to those of her sister.

Janet was less self conscious after she had gotten out of bed and came over to sit in the chair as I got my clothes together.

"So, what do we do now?"

I hadn't made any plans, but I figured that to get them out of the hotel, we would need some way of disguising their appearance. Jan couldn't wear her old lady outfit, but I assumed she was somewhat proficient in changing her appearance, so perhaps we could use that skill. First, however, I decided some coffee and breakfast would be a good start. I asked Jan if she wanted to get something to eat and she told me she was starving. Just as I asked what she preferred to eat, her sister emerged from the bathroom wearing a pair of my boxers.

Jan looked at her and commented "Still showing off your tits, I see. And, why are you wearing Brian's underwear?" She looked at me suspiciously as she said this.

"What do you want me to do? I don't have anything to wear here. I got these out of his suitcase because I had to rinse out my panties. I can give them back if he wants them." She started pulling the boxers down, but I jumped into the conversation and told her I didn't mind. I got up and taking one of my dress shirts from the closet, told her she could wear that as well until we got some clothes for her. She put it on but did not button it up. Jen looked a bit odd with my large shirt and boxers, but she had a big smile as she walked around in my clothes for the next few minutes.

I asked Jen about breakfast, telling her I would call room service shortly. She wanted coffee, but was not picky about what she ate. Since I had told the front desk that my 'wife' was joining me here, I ordered 2 plates of bacon and eggs, some cinnamon rolls and a large pot of coffee. We could split things when it arrived. Jan wanted her chance in the shower, so went in as I waited for room service to get here with our meal. She took her clothes in with her and as the water started, Jen came over and gave me a good morning kiss and stroked my cock. I wasn't sure this was such a good idea, I did not want to be standing here with a growing boner that might be seen by her sister or the room service waiter. I told her to behave, and then sat in one of the chairs to wait my turn in the shower. Jan came out shortly, completely dressed in the clothes she had been wearing last night. I told her to expect room service and suggested that Jen stay out of sight when it arrived. I then went into the bathroom and got myself a quick, hot shower.

I was just drying off when I heard a knock at the door and the waiter announce himself. Jan was dressed, so opened the door and gave him a tip in exchange for the meal. Jen had run into the bathroom to get out of sight and here I was naked as she checked me out.

"Very nice." She said, looking me up and down.

I had come in wearing my boxers from yesterday, but had forgotten to bring in any clean clothes. I wrapped a towel around myself and went out to get my clothes with Jen following me. Jan looked at her sister and said "what are you doing now?"

"Nothing. I was just trying to stay out of sight." She said with a laugh.

Janet just rolled her eyes, and then I picked up clean clothes and went back into the bathroom to dress. By the time I came out, the ladies had started eating and had poured me a cup of coffee. I needed the coffee, and picked up one of the cinnamon rolls to munch on. It did not take long for us to finish off all the food and coffee. Now that we were pretty much put together, even considering Jen's mismatched wardrobe, we needed to form a plan.

We had to get the girls out of the hotel, and that would be the priority. Jen needed something to wear and we had to find a way to disguise both of them in case the bad guys had discovered who they were.

"We can go to our place, I can get Jen some of her things and we have makeup and stuff there." Jan started.

"I have a rental car so we can get there easily. I just hope that no one will recognize you on the way out."

Jan said that she would just have to take her chances. Together we might look like a couple going for sightseeing so hopefully they would not be looking for a couple. I guessed that they would only have someone at the outside entrances, probably having given up on the chance to find them inside. Also, the hotel security would be suspicious if they made themselves too noticeable. Jan was dressed for evening so I had to wear a coat although I would have preferred not to. Maybe we could look like a pair of friends who had come for the evening and ended up staying the night. I warned Jen not to let anyone in and that we would call before returning so she would know it was us.

"Ready dear?" I asked as I took Jan's arm.

*****

We left the room and took the elevator downstairs. There were a fair number of people milling around the main entrance, some leaving and others arriving. I made a cursory inspection of the people and the guy watching the comings and goings was not very inconspicuous. He was standing off to the side of the main entrance, looking bored and not paying a lot of attention, although I knew not to underestimate what he might be capable of. I told Janet to try to keep me between him and herself as we walked out, and he didn't even give a second look as we moved past him. It was a short walk to the parking lot to retrieve my rental car, and then Jan was directing me to their apartment.

"How long have you lived in Las Vegas?" I asked as we drove.

"We moved here about a month ago. I am not sure we will stay, but I like it for now."

"Any plans for your future, assuming you don't get caught lifting wallets in one of the casinos?" I'm not sure Jan appreciated the comment, but by now, she could hardly deny what had been going on.

"We can look for jobs, but so far we haven't found anything that is really to our liking that seems to have any future." She added.

"What are you looking for?" I asked

"Well, I have a degree in graphic design and Jen got hers in Political Science. Does that surprise you?"

I had to admit that it did. Still, I should know better than to make judgments without knowing more than I did.

We continued to make small talk as I drove. Jan told me the apartment was up ahead on the left, at the end of the block. As I drove, I was starting to look for a spot to pull over when I noticed cigarette smoke come from the passenger side of a sedan parked on the left side a few houses short of where Jan said her apartment was. The car had dark window tint and I could not see into the interior. I got a bad feeling, and without saying anything, put my hand on Jan's shoulder and pulled her down across my lap. I drove by the car and tried to get a look at the occupants out of the corner of my eye, but did not see anything. Jan was surprised by my action, but said "You can't wait until we get inside?" As she said this, she took her hand and started running it over my cock which had the expected result. She then put her lips on the quickly enlarging tool and used them to grip my shaft through the fabric of my pants. I was enjoying the feeling of her face in my lap, and I could see a good amount of cleavage down the front of her top which had fallen away from her body as she was lying there.

"There is a car with at least one guy watching your apartment. I don't want to stop and I don't want them to see you. If they know where you live, I would guess they know what you look like as well as Jen. They certainly seem determined for just a lost wallet. How much money was in that one anyway?"

Jan was still feeling my cock, but she stiffened as I explained the situation to her. "I didn't count, but maybe $2500."

"That seems like a small amount for him to be this upset by. Maybe he just doesn't like having his pocket picked, but maybe there is something else. Did you notice anything in his wallet that looked out of place?" I asked

"I didn't look at anything other than the cash. Everything else I noticed was pretty much the usual credit cards and other crap."

We drove a few more blocks before I told Janet she could sit back up again. She protested that she did not mind lying there with her face in my lap, and she was still toying with my cock as I drove. I gave a thought to letting her continue, but right now I think we needed to come up with a better game plan.

"We can't go to your place to get any clothes. We will have to stop at a store to get something for Jen to wear and probably something else for you as well. Which way to the nearest shopping center?"

Jan gave me directions after grudgingly sitting back up. We parked far enough out in the lot so that we would not be disturbed in the car, but not so far out that the car would be noticed. I chose a likely looking boutique and we headed into the store.

"Find something that doesn't look out of place for a nice casino, but is more suited for day wear. I like what you are wearing now, but it seems out of place this early in the day. We can get something for you and Jen and then maybe something to disguise your looks."

Jan found some nice blouses that were not so formal to be out of place and then started looking at pants. I told her to pick skirts, and shorter ones at that. She looked at me suspiciously and commented "I wouldn't have taken you for a sexist."

I answered "I want the guy watching the door to have something to look at besides your faces. Get something that is short, but not so short that he will think you too obvious."

Jan saw what I was thinking and found a couple of skirts she thought would do the job. She tried one on, and said Jen was the same size. She picked out underwear, and I again told her to pass on the bras. She and her sister would be giving the guy something to watch all right. The final item was fashionable sunglasses for each.

We were walking to the register to pay and Jan took some bills from her purse. One was a $100 bill, I assumed it was from her venture of last night. A thought crossed my mind, and I asked her to stop for a minute and took the bill from her hand. I gave it a close examination, and although I was not 100% certain, felt it was not genuine. If this was the case, I knew why the bad guys were after Jan and her sister. I did not want to worry Jan any more than she already was, but let her know that it might not be a good idea to try to spend these bills. If the store caught the money as bogus, we would likely be on the security tape and could expect a visit from local law enforcement. Jan found some other bills and we paid for the clothes.

Back in the car, I told Jan she would need to alter her look a bit. She had pulled her hair into a pony tail and with the sun glasses she bought, her face would be less noticeable to anyone looking for her. I suggested she remove the bra and roll her waistband a bit to shorten the skirt. She was still wearing the evening attire, but she could put on the new clothes back in the room when we met Jen. There was no one nearby, so she slumped down in the seat a bit and, facing away from me, asked if I could unhook the bra she was wearing. I put my hands up under the back of her top and found the catch, releasing it with a quick flip of my fingers. She was impressed at my dexterity, and while my hands were under her top, I figured I might as well check out the breasts and see if they were any smaller than her sisters. I might get slapped, but by now I was curious enough I took the chance.

As I cupped her breasts, Jan said "Well, maybe you really are just a horny guy looking for a cheap thrill." She did not, however, move my hands away and even pressed them hard into her breasts with her own.

"So, are they any smaller than Jen's?" She asked with a grin.

"I am not sure. I have seen hers and felt yours. I can't really make a good comparison that way."

"You've only seen hers? I would have expected her to jump you last night and give you a feel of everything. I can't believe that she behaved herself." Jan stated with skepticism.

I didn't want to get into a situation where I was between these 2 women, so told a fib and claimed her sister was the perfect lady last night. I think Jan was still uncertain, but she did not press any further.

I pulled her closer to me, my hands still massaging her nice tits under her top. Jan was enjoying my touch, her sighs letting me know I was doing something right. She put her left hand into my lap and found the cock she had been teasing earlier. It quickly returned to attention, and her touch was driving my own arousal forward. She pulled herself out of my grasp and sliding over, lay back down across my lap and fumbled for the zipper. She was as adept at removing my cock from within the confines of my pants as I had been at removing her bra earlier. She gave a lick or 2 around the head, then sucked it into her mouth. I was reminded of the early morning blow job her sister had given me, and I would soon be able to compare their techniques. I took a quick look around the parking lot, but we were far enough out that no one would be walking past to notice what was going on in this car. Jan had moved her mouth all the way to the root of my tool, sucking and licking her way down and then back up. At this point, I could not remember what Jen's mouth action had been like, my only memory was the feeling of her sister's tongue giving my hard tool a tongue lashing like I had never felt before. She was sucking and sliding up and down, and like her sister, she was able to sense my orgasm climbing up inside my cock, at which time she would slow and allow me to calm enough to start the climb once again. I was torn, I wanted her to keep sucking and bringing me to the brink but I also wanted to shoot my load. I know, I had been blown 8 hours earlier, but right now, I needed to feel that release. Just as I had done with Jen, I started to play with Jan's hair and thrust up to meet her face as she slurped up and down my cock. She understood what I was telling her and did not slow this time as my semen started its journey up through my shaft to blast into her hot and welcoming mouth. I could hear her moans and sighs as she continued to suck even as the shots of hot liquid were collecting in the back of her throat before she was able to swallow them all. Again, I had experienced a mind blowing if not cock blowing orgasm given to me by a beautiful woman. I was still in the latter stages of my orgasm, but realized that I had not returned the act to Jen this morning, and probably could not do the same for Jan now. I apologized for not being able to take care of her, but promised I would find the time soon. I wondered just when that time would come, I needed to make the same promise to her sister, and wondered if their rivalry would make my life with the 2 of them more complicated than it already was. Jan told me she would keep me to my promise, but agreed that we really needed to get back and sort things out for her and Jen.

*****

Jan had removed her bra, and even though I had told her I did not know what her sister's tits felt like, I could not say whose were larger at this point. Maybe some direct comparison might help, but that would probably be more trouble than the answer was worth. She had rolled the waistband of her skirt a time or 2 and the skirt now was short enough that any male within sight would be watching her legs. Of course, if that male decided to look a bit further north, there were 2 nice tits bouncing around in the top that did not have a bra underneath to restrain them. She had the sun glasses and the pony tail, and I had no doubt we could get into the hotel without the observer noticing her face. I was right and we walked in with him leering at those bouncing titties that Jan enhanced by walking more stiff legged than she normally would have. I could almost see his tongue hanging out and I got a quick shot of his face on my phone's camera as we moved past.