Vegas Gambit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was getting into this, I like eating pussy as much as fucking it and now I had done both. I was devoting all my attention to the pussy I was eating and the tits I was ravaging when I felt a new sensation. MY cock jumped at the touch of a wet tongue then a warm mouth swallowing it down. I had not noticed Jan move into position, but she was now offering a lip massage to the organ that had been buried deep within her pussy only moments before. I tried to ignore the feelings in my organ, I wanted to get Jen off as she had done to me early this morning. I didn't expect my cock to answer to reveille for quite a while, but Jan's mouth was magic and soon Willie was standing proud. I thought she might hop back on herself, but she took her sister by the shoulders and gently removed her from my face and then helped her slide back to insert my now revived tool into Jen's soaked pussy. She knew what to do once there and started jamming herself onto my rod with an amazing vigor. I took her hips and helped her jam herself down until a large breast tipped with a hard nipple hit me in the face. I was surprised but knew what to do as I searched for the nipple with my mouth alone. I found it and Jan was holding it to my face, begging me to bite it hard and make her feel the pain. I let go of Jen's hips, using my now free hands to cup the breast as I fed it to myself. I pushed and pulled the flesh, keeping the hard nipple firmly between my teeth, Jan whimpering in pain and pleasure. I pulled the other tit closer and found that they were large enough I could get both nipples into my mouth at the same time. I squished them together and bit down on the nipples as Jan writhed against me at the feel. Jen was working her pussy hard onto my cock, most of my attention had been diverted to my tit action and the pleasure Jan was apparently feeling at my rough treatment of her tits. I let them go as she moved down a bit, then she was working my mouth with her own. We kissed passionately as our tongues dueled all the time Jan's sister watched and urged us on.

"I helped you get what you wanted, Jan. keep him hard, I want to fuck all night. I love this hard cock in my pussy. Give him your tits again."

I was ready to see her move her tits close enough to get my mouth around them when she moved them further away and next thing I knew, she had used her teeth on my nipples, causing me to jump in surprise and pain. Jen told her sister to do it again, she felt me move deeper into her pussy as I had jumped.

"Come on Jan, bite it again. Make him shove that hard thing deeper into me. I want to come on his hard cock. Do the other one too."

I don't know if these women had tag teamed anyone before, but they seemed to have put away their differences for now and were cooperating to heighten each other's pleasure.

As Jan continued to bite and pull at my nipples, I wasn't sure how well I liked the feeling. I knew each of these women was getting off on Jan's bites but I decided I would have to think about whether it was something I could learn to like or not. I think after a bit Jan was sensing my reservations, and stopped the biting and returned to sucking and licking them. This felt much better and I was getting into it more as she went on. Soon, however, she stopped her attention to my nipples and pulled back to watch her sister impaling herself on my cock as she rode me. Jen saw that Jan had pulled away from me and leaned down toward me, saying "God, do my tits. Let me feel you work them hard!"

She had moved herself close enough to my mouth that I could easily push her breasts together and get a good grip on both nipples at once. As I took hold, Jen pulled away, stretching her breasts to the point I was worried she might tear something. She did not seem to have any such concerns, letting me pull her nipples hard as she jammed herself onto my cock, bouncing each time I reached the limit of her tit stretch. She was breathing hard through her mouth, exhaling on each forward thrust. I could see her eyes glassing over and felt her own climax was starting the climb to the top. I could feel her wet pussy growing even wetter as she moved, the sound of our union a sloshing and slurping that excited each of us. I had continued to pull at Jen's tit as she had demanded. I was lost in the feel of her tight pussy clamping down on my organ as I tried to pull her tit to its limit without hurting her. As I was lost in my effort, I suddenly felt her left tit pried from my mouth as Jan moved beside me and took the nipple into her own mouth, pulling in a different direction. Jen opened her eyes in surprise, but then shouted her pleasure. Seeing her sister sucking and biting at her tit was enough to start her on the orgasm that had been building for many minutes now. I pushed hard up into her as she started shuddering around my cock, the feeling almost indescribable. Jan still had the nipple tight between her teeth as she moved her face close to mine and tried to kiss me while keeping her sister's tit in place. I had the other one in my mouth and we were licking, sucking and pulling at each other simultaneously. Jen's thighs were trembling as she convulsed on my cock, falling forward onto my chest and causing Jan and me to lose contact with the tits we had been assaulting. Jen was trying to speak, but nothing would come out. Jan put her arms around her sister as I did the same, the three of us enjoying a group hug. We lay there like that for several minutes, none of us wanting to break the contact.

I knew I was done for the night, maybe even the week. I couldn't remember when I had last had such an experience... Wait a minute, I never have had such an experience. I would, however, be first in line to try it again.

We lay like that for almost 30 minutes, each holding onto the other two. Finally, although I don't think any of us wanted to get up, we all needed to get off these soaked sheets and rinse ourselves off in the shower. I was for taking turns, but Jan and Jen each wanted a group shower. I thought the shower a bit small for 3, but they each decided it would make for a more intimate setting. I wasn't sure intimate was the best thing for right now, but I was outvoted 2 to 1. We all got in at the same time, finding we had to get very close to each other to fit. The warm water felt good, and then someone was soaping up my cock. I was certain it would not rise to the occasion, and fortunately or unfortunately, I was right. Still, the sensation of a hand gliding over the soapy organ was a nice one. I wasn't even sure which girl was doing it, but it really didn't matter. We got enough soap on all 3 of us to slip and slide over each other for a good 20 minutes before deciding to end the water play and maybe rest a bit before we decided what to do for dinner.

I was just finished drying off and had walked out of the bathroom naked when my phone rang. I took a look at the ID noting it was Jacob. I answered on the third ring and he asked "I didn't interrupt anything did I?"

I could see the smirk on his face without being in the same room, but answered that we were just thinking about dinner.

"I've got some information for you about the bill you gave me. You were right, it is bogus, but it is a really good one. There are those who want to know more about this, but so far I have been able to keep you out of it. I am not sure how much longer that will be true. We really need to sit down and talk."

I knew he was right and had been thinking that same thing myself. "I agree, Jacob. How about if I meet you this evening about 9 in that service bar on the east side of the casino floor?"

"Sounds good to me. I'll be the one with a carnation in my lapel" he joked.

"And I'll have a rose between my teeth" I countered.

Jan and Jen had come out of the bathroom to hear the end of the conversation and each was looking at me with a strange expression on her face.

"Just kidding with Jacob" I answered their unasked question. "I have to go meet him later this evening. Hopefully, we will have some more answers after that."

At this point, nothing seemed to faze the women who just shrugged their shoulders. I was thinking about the situation, I was here naked with 2 beautiful women who were also naked. My wildest fantasy could not have prepared me for this reality. At this moment, karma was good.

None of us wanted to but we needed to dress. I put on a casual shirt and pants, the seminar a distant memory now. The sisters each put on the clothes Jan and I had bought for them this morning, I was struck by their beauty even in clothes. Both wore a nice, fashionable blouse and a short skirt. Since we had dispensed with the bra, both were letting their breasts bounce freely with each step they took. I was pretty certain that no one who stood to pee would take even a quick look at the faces when their legs and tits were on display as they were now to me. Maybe even a few who sat to pee might be included in that group.

*****

We were all getting tired of room service meals, but for now we would have to suffer one more, I did not think it prudent to attempt to venture out and find a restaurant. I did, however, promise to buy the girls a good steak dinner when we had sorted everything out and were able to return to a more normal life. I told them that I thought we would be able to get them out of the hotel tonight without discovery. I assumed that the vigilance of earlier would be diminished or even gone. Both smiled at the thought, then Jen asked "so where do we go? You said they are watching our apartment so we can't go there. And even if they stop watching, what do we do?"

I had known that all along, but the particulars had escaped me for the moment. She was right, even if the daily surveillance disappeared, someone would always be watching for them and they would not be safe in this city. I think we all knew this in the back of our minds, but Jen's question had brought it to the forefront.

I really didn't have any answers so just decided to let things happen as they would. We would have to make some important decisions at some point, but right now we would do what was necessary at the moment. Right now, dinner was the first thing on our minds. We decided on Italian and a call to room service had some pasta and a bottle of red wine on the way.

Dinner had been filling, the chef here had done a good job and we all enjoyed the meal. The wine had helped to calm nerves and as I was about the leave for my meeting with Jacob, Jan and Jen were talking about their future. I left them to their thoughts and headed down to our meet.

Jacob was already in the bar, sitting at one of the tables with a drink in front of him. As I sat down, he commented that I had forgotten my rose. I grinned at his jab then got down to business.

"What is the story with the bill?" I asked.

"It is phony, but according to my contact, it is a very good one. As I told you earlier, I have been able to keep you out of things, but there are those who are very interested in this stuff and want to find the source. I think you will get drawn in pretty soon."

I was about to answer when Stacy came over and set a jack Daniels in front of me. I had not ordered, she remembered from the other night. I took a $20 bill from my wallet and handed it to her. She thanked me and slipped it into her cleavage, not making change. She winked and then walked away, her nice ass swaying under the skirt as it had done before.

Jacob looked at me, then back at the nicely shaped ass moving away. "How the hell do you manage Brian? You have 2 hot women stashed in your room and now you seem to have this cutie looking out for you as well. How long have you been here in Vegas, 2 days, maybe 3?"

I had to laugh, but he was right. "I can't explain it Jacob, it is a gift. Women just seem to be attracted to me."

"I would tell you that you are full of shit, but I can't deny the facts. Say, does this one have a sister, by the way?"

"I don't know yet, but if she does, I will let you know." I laughed.

The conversation took a serious turn, getting back to the matter at hand.

"So where did you get that bill?" Jacob started.

"I got it from Janet. She has a few of them and that is why I have needed the items I asked you to get me." I replied, only adding to the intrigue.

"OK, so how did she manage to get these bills?

"Well, I don't want to get her or her sister involved, but let's just say she found them in someone's pocket." More intrigue.

"In someone's pocket? And how did she manage that?"

I really did not want to explain the circumstances of Jan's actions, but I could see that I probably would end up doing so. "She picked his pocket. When we looked in the wallet, we found a stack of $100 bills."

Jacob cocked his eyebrows "We???"

"Well, it is a long story."

Jacob answered, "I don't have to be anywhere for a while. Let's hear it."

I started explaining how I had been sitting in this very bar and had seen what Jan and her sister were doing. I tried to be a nice guy and warn her about the problem she would face if the guy had found her and then of how she had morphed into a real person from her old lady persona in front of my eyes. I gave him a quick overview of the events since, skipping the highlights of our afternoon wrestling match.

Jacob listened as I explained, making little sounds as things progressed, commenting that he could not believe what I had seen when Jan made her change in front of me. I promised him it was all true.

"So now you know how things got to where we are presently. I have to figure out a way to get Jan and Jen out of the hotel then help them to find some other place to go. They certainly can't stay around here."

"Sounds like you have a real challenge. I just hope you can get yourself out of it without too many problems. These guys aren't playing around and this is their home court. I can offer some help but I don't know how far they will go."

"Thanks Jacob. I know I can count on you. I need a little time to try to sort things out. I understand that the counterfeit money thing will have to be addressed soon and I just want to keep the girls out of it if possible. I can take the heat from the feds if I have to, just need some idea of which way things will go. I'll discuss matters with the girls tonight and then get back to you tomorrow. Thanks again for everything."

"No problem Bri. Watch your back."

I returned to the room and told Jan and her sister what I had learned from Jacob. Really he had only confirmed what we already suspected, but now we knew. They had discussed their future while I was out and I got into the conversation as they went over what they had thought about. Their concern was where to go and what to do. They had been drifting from one place to another, not really concerned with a plan for their future. I think the circumstances of these past few days had given them some insight into the realities of an illegitimate career. They each had the ability to make it legally, and now the decision to try that direction was much easier to make.

I offered that they might consider the southeast, I had some connections in my own company and the job market in Atlanta was not terrible at the moment. I offered to help them to get something going if they wanted me to. Atlanta was far enough away from Las Vegas that the chance of these guys finding them there would be pretty low. Each of them confessed that she had been thinking along those lines, but had not voiced the idea. They were grateful that I would offer to assist them and I said I would be happy to do so.

We really did not have a fully detailed plan, but the framework was starting to come together. They knew that they would have to leave, and did not have anything of their belongings with them now. Neither had much, but what little they did have was in their apartment. Jan said that any important things that could not be easily replaced such as birth certificate and diplomas or insurance papers were in a safe deposit box in Oklahoma City where they had grown up. Against my better judgment, I agreed to help them by trying to sneak into their place to retrieve some things. Each wanted to get back some few items of jewelry, certain clothes they liked, the laptop or camera. Lots of trinkets, but things they could identify with in a new life. It was almost 10 and I said we would wait until midnight and I would go out and see what I could do. I did not want to take them, but each said I would not be able to find things on my own. I agreed, but stated bluntly that I would only take one of them. I was going to suggest Janet, but Jen said that she had been cooped up in this room for the past day and wanted to get out for a bit. Since Janet had gone with me this morning, she would go with me now. Jan did not object, so we were set.

Jen was ready to go, and I found an Atlanta Braves hat in my bag, a souvenir of another company business trip. She put her hair up and under the hat it was tough to tell she was blonde. We were careful leaving the hotel, but I did not see anyone I recognized as being observant of those who left. Maybe the gang had given up on finding them here – hopefully, the night crew was not better at remaining covert. Our first stop was an all night department store where we could get some clothes that would be better suited for stealth. I picked out a black t-shirt, some black jeans and a black pair of athletic shoes. Jen found a black leotard, some black jeans and the same shoes in her size. Once out in the car, we changed into our new outfits. Jen removed the skirt and blouse, putting on the leotard first. She looked as though it was a second skin it was so tight. I could almost see her nipples through the thin material, even in the low light. She put on the jeans and shoes, now disappearing in the dark of the night. I changed into my own apparel and added one thing before we headed to the apartment. I had brought along the package Jacob had left for me this afternoon. I opened it and took out the contents. Jen could not see, but I put on the nylon shoulder holster first. I found the Sig, a P226N model favored by the Seals and 2 magazines to go with it. There were 2 extra boxes of shells that I returned to the box before putting it under the seat. I checked the slide action, then slammed home the magazine and pulling back the slide, chambered a round into the gun. The final step was to screw on the silencer. Jen couldn't see what I had been doing, but she knew the sound.

I hoped that the lack of an observer at the hotel meant that they had given up on finding the girls. I did not think this likely, but hopefully, they would have given up on staking out their place. We came in a block over, parking in the lot of a large apartment complex located behind their own detached apartment. We left the car unobserved, I had removed the bulb from the overhead dome light before we exited. I had warned Jen to be quiet and to follow my lead. We stayed in the shadows and walked to the rear of their apartment. In the back, Jen lifted a potted plant and removed a key. I cringed at the thought of such careless security practices but let the thought go. I inserted the key as quietly as I could into the lock on the back door and we moved in carefully. I had not looked out front to see if there was still a car watching so we would have to do anything we needed to in darkness.

Jen had given me a quick overview of how the place was laid out, so I knew which room was where. Our eyes were accustomed to the dark by now, so we moved slowly into the main part of the apartment. I whispered into Jen's ear to stay in the living room until I checked out the bedrooms. I moved into the first, not finding anything that appeared out of place. Just as I was ready to check the other, I heard a slap, a loud scream from Jen and the light came on in the other room.