Vegas: The Dirty Dozen Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Benny024
Benny024
514 Followers

As I fantasized about sliding my thick cock into her little, pink, coin slot and stretching it to the max, I reached down and began stroking my now, fully erect boner. Hopefully, I would do everything she asked today, so I could fuck her ass.

Terri had just learned to cum from anal and as a result, she wanted it up the ass, often. Laughingly, she told me she had a lot of anal orgasms to catch up on.

Terri did not say anything when she turned around and saw me stroking. She ignored me as she grabbed the KY, lubed the nozzle, and then asked me to get back into my former position. I thought I did see a slight smirk on her face, though.

As I got into my enema position, I heard Terri kneel down on the floor beside me after hanging the bag. Moments later, I felt her fine fingers applying KY to my now somewhat swollen anus.

When Terri stopped, I looked over my shoulder. She had her face level with my ass as if inspecting my butthole. It did not take me long to find out why.

Terri spread my left cheek with her left hand and slowly worked the penis nozzle in, again. My eager rectum sucked the last couple of inches of it in.

After Terri made some adjustments, she reassuringly patted my thigh and then opened the enema clip. I let out a long, deep moan as warm liquid, rapidly spread out in my intestines, again.

At some point, I felt Terri straddle my calf. I could feel her wet pussy pushing against it. I didn't have time to wonder why because the water seemed to pouring into me unimpeded. After just a minute or two, I felt like I was going burst.

I looked up at the bag. It was empty. "Thank goodness," I thought. I then turned to Terri, expecting her to remove the penis nozzle. No! Her eyes were closed and she was masturbating!

Terri was feverishly rubbing her clit as she ground her wet pussy against my leg. I watched her for a while, hoping she would cum quick, but that did not appear to be the case.

I gently cleared my throat. The three liters of water in my guts quickly outweighed any feelings of remorse.

Terri quickly came back to the present and when she did, she smiled so lovingly at me. However, when Terri reached for the nozzle and gripped it, instead of removing it, she began to pump my ass repeatedly with it and as she began ridding my leg!

Don't get me wrong, I loved it when Terri played with my ass. She would grab my hair and pull my head back ask, "How do you feel with my cock in your ass?" I would say, "I love you fucking me in my ass!" We'd repeat that sort of explicit dialogue a few times, getting more worked up each time.

Terri really liked it when I would lick her clit as I finger-fucked her pussy, until she was on the edge. Then I would turn her on her left side and begin sliding my hand up and down between her silky ass cheeks, before inserting my tongue directly into her sweet, clean asshole. Terri would moan considerably, and get very wet as my tongue probed her posterior. Eventually, she would ask me to "butt-fuck" her.

Knowing the game plan, I was ready. While I tongue-fucked her ass, l lubed my cock with my free hand, so that I was immediately ready to penetrate her.

When my cock went up her ass, Terri usually started cumming. The longer I fucked her, the more she came, until she exhausted herself.

The very first time I butt-fucked her, Terri came, and then immediately began crying - with my cock still hard and up her ass. "Oh my God!" she sobbed. "I've never cum like this! Can you keep going? Please don't cum, yet." I'll never forget that. Terri was very a passionate lover.

Usually when Terri was through cumming, I either came in her ass or in her mouth. I liked the latter, although sometimes I could cum twice in her hot, asshole.

Watching Terri gratefully suck the cockhead that had just popped out of her poop chute, after making her cum 20 times - was very special.

Hoping that height would help keep the water in me, I decided to arch my back and thrust my ass high into the air. All I did was encourage Terri to skewer my humping ass, even harder.

To make matters worse, I was fast approaching an orgasm. I could easily tell because my prostate was tensing up in anticipation.

When my body began to shudder, Terri suddenly stopped plunging the nozzle into my ass. She collapsed her arms and leaned forward onto my back, gasping for air.

I realized her heaving breasts indicated she'd probably just cum - in the middle of my enema! Despite the fact my balls aching for release, I was so glad she had stopped. I wanted desperately to sit on the pot and release all the water that was bubbling around inside my guts.

I was about to get up and expel the water, when Terri began to move the nozzle around inside my ass, again. Seconds later, Terri was vigorously pumping my ass. I had been so close to climaxing the first time that it only took a few moments to build up another full head of steam.

Terri was just as turned on. I could feel her pussy leaking like a broken faucet on my leg. Most likley Terri was starting to build up for another orgasm, too, but I came first this time.

After a few more minutes of her wild thrusting, a prostate orgasm ripped through me. I hollered out, "Momma! Ahhh! Ohhh! I...I'm cumming!"

Terri immediately bent over me, squeezed my balls, and slid her greedy mouth over my cockhead. Terri's determination to catch and swallow all my hot, salty, ejaculations would not be forgotten.

My orgasm was mind shattering and seemed to last forever. I felt like a little girl as my eyes teared from the emotional intensity.

When my ass finally stopped shaking, my eyes fluttered open. I saw Terri eyes grinning up at me as she continued to milk my cock firmly with her hand while her ruby lips nurtured my swollen cockhead. The enema water in my stomach was a distant memory.

A couple of minutes later, Terri was finally content that she had sucked all the cum out of me. As she let my limp cock slip out of her mouth, she gently began caressing my ass cheeks. Her touch was very soothing. Only a woman could do that I thought.

"I hope I didn't hurt you," Terri sweetly said as she continued to caress me. "Are you going to be able to get to the toilet okay?"

"I, I, uh, think, I think I can," I gasped. I was still slowly returning to earth and trying to gather my composure.

"Are you ready for me to remove the nozzle?" Terri asked as her hand reached for the rubber handle.

"One second, I whispered, as I took one last deep breath, trying to prepare myself. "Okay, I'm ready now."

Even though Terri slowly pulled the nozzle out of ass, it hurt. My rectum was still locked around the penis nozzle.

I rested for a moment, and then struggled up, while holding a hand over my violently twitching anus. As I slowly shuffled to the toilet, Terri playfully informed me, "You know...your ass...is mine, now. Right?"

I got to the toilet just in time. It was one noisy release! Yes, I was slightly embarrassed as water spewed out of me.

After I had emptied myself, Terri joined me in the shower. As we soaped each other, Oscar joined us, too. When Terri saw his hard-on, she turned her back, braced herself against the tiles, and pressed her curvy ass back against his huge erection.

All Oscar had to do was reach down, position his cockhead against her juicy cunt, and push until his balls rubbed against her cunt lips. As usual, Terri immediately began cumming.

As Terri groaned in ecstasy, she turned her face to meet Oscar's lips. Moments later, Oscar pumped several loads of cum into her pussy.

I am not sure I had ever seen Oscar cum that fast. No wonder he wanted to join us in the shower. He must have been super horny.

As Oscar and Terri continued to make out, I knelt down beside them. I placed Oscar's softening cock in my mouth and gently sucked the remaining cum out of it. Then I spread Terri's butt cheeks and gave her anus a few quick strokes, before I dug my tongue into her farting, wet pussy in search of Oscar's cum.

Terri developed a crush for Oscar, but it was not mutual. Although Oscar and I fuck each other's girls, we do not get emotionally involved with each other's girls. Terri never got to be queen of the house.

#####

Oscar's small ABS theater was crowded. It was the first warm Friday night. Everybody had spring fever. You could not avoid the contagion. The long winter was over and thethoughts of wanton sexual escapades permeated the air.

The allure of unrepentant sexual gratification literally drove men and women to Oscar's, where men and women could purposefully provoke each other with sexy attire and enjoy the consequences. Oscar, Marna, and I were smitten by the fever, too.

Marna had the fever really bad. She was young, beautiful, athletic, and had more sexual stamina and energy than I care to think about. Marna loved to be fucked multiple times. Another words, Marna loved gangbangs.

We stood in the back of the theater, up against the wall. There was no one around us for about twenty feet.

Even though it was late in the evening, it was still warm outside. Both Oscar and I were wearing colorful tank tops and shorts. Marna was still in her business clothes having just gotten off work.

Anxious to get the 'party' started Marna calmly unbuttoned her blouse. As I helped her slip out of it, Oscar cupped her breasts through her bra. He gave 'her girls' gentle squeezes. They were firm, but silky soft.

"Let's get a better look at those beauties, Baby," Oscar whispered.

Marna willingly turned sideways so Oscar could unsnap her red, semi-shear, plunge bra. When he did, Marna removed it as a stripper would. She was always the life of the party.

Marna's firm 34 C's had areolas that looked like large, elliptical buttons. Her light brown nipples were rock hard. Oscar and I did what any man or woman would do if Sandy's naked breasts were right in front of their face - we greedily sucked and kissed them.

After a few minutes of feasting on Marna's luscious tits, we both grabbed the bottom of her skirt and pulled it up to her waist, exposing her sexy, red, sheer mesh thong.

Oscar immediately began massaging and squeezing Marna's tiny, well-rounded bottom, as I glided my hand down to her pussy. Marna shuddered a few times as Oscar and I tenderly stroked her clothed sex organs.

Eventually, Oscar slipped a finger inside the top of her red thong and eased it down her smooth, soft legs. Marna was now completely naked in the middle of a crowd of about 40 people.

Shivers of sexual excitement ran rampant through all three of us as Oscar stepped back to gaze upon Marna's naked body. Oscar spoke for both of us when he observed - "Fuckin' beautiful!"

Marna smiled graciously, stepped out of her g-string, and arched her back signaling that she was ready for the real show to begin.

With her smooth, little, bubble butt propped up into the air and waiting, I kneeled down behind her and uncapped my gel tube. I was about to apply it, but Marna looked so darn sexy that I had to taste her first.

I thrust my face forward between Marna's thighs and deeply breathed in the musky scent of her wet pussy. Wanting to taste her even more, I pushed my face forward harder, until my mouth was directly over her puffy pussy.

Marna must have wanted to be eaten out badly, because she reached down and spread her labia open for me. Sensing she was in a hurry, I immediately stuck my tongue directly into her pussy and went to work - joyously.

I was right. It seemed I had only begun lapping Marna's sweet, juicy pussy, when it began to spasm against my face. As the spasms became more pronounced, Marna's body shuddered and her legs buckled slightly. I felt her grab Oscar's arms for support.

No sooner than Marna's orgasms had subsided, she rotated her hips a little to encourage me to do it again. I obliged, but directed my tongue to her anus. I licked around her rim briefly, before I pushed my tongue into her tight, wet, anal hole. Apparently, the penetration surprised her because she jumped right into Oscar's arms, again.

I held Marna's ass tight to my face, as I continued to tongue-fuck her hot ass. It tasted just as good as her cunt.

When my tongue tired, I spread Marna's cheeks with one hand and began applying the gel to her wet anus with the other. I developed a little rhythm by gently dilating her sphincter with the very tip of my finger and then rotating it around in a slow circular pattern.

I maintained the rhythm for a couple of minutes, until Marna's sphincters had completely relaxed. Then I pressed my finger into her moist ass. Surprisingly, Marna immediately pushed her ass back against the entire length of my long forefinger. This was going to fun I thought.

Although Marna had been stroking Oscar's monster cock, Oscar wanted to get in on the action. He penetrated her sopping pussy with his big, middle finger. The double-penetration caused Marna's body to begin writhing on our fingers. As I watched her, I remembered the song lyrics..."dance little sister dance..."

After a couple of minutes of watching Marna hump our extended fingers, I withdrew mine. Since I was closest to Marna, she pulled my shorts down, first. When my hard cock sprang out, she cooed, "Ooo. You have a nice big one, too!"

I flushed with pride as Marna took my cock in her hand and gently stroked it. When it became diamond cutter hard, I pressed my precum-bathed head between her firm ass cheeks and pushed against her slick anus.

As Marna's little ring of muscle began to expand, I eased forward, and without too much effort, my cockhead popped inside of her. Marna had been well prepared for my anal invasion.

I deliberately paused for a moment to allow Marna's stretched sphincter to adapt to my cock. I had just read that the dilation of the rectal walls initially causes the sensitive anal nerves within the walls to stimulate the urge to defecate. Resisting that urge makes anal penetration painful because the anal walls are squeezing instead of relaxing.

When Marna looked back at me with her baby blue eyes and mildly freckled face and nodded, I winked at her and then watched her blink as I began to apply a little more pressure. I didn't slow or stop until my cock was fully inserted into her tight rectum.

Feeling my heavy balls resting against Marna's smooth cheeks as her entire ass grasped my shaft was so heavenly, that I bent forward over her. I wanted to kiss Marna's red lips, but they were now wrapped around Oscar's meaty cock.

I watched her mouth travel up and down Oscar's cock in awe. At the top of her stroke, she would suck hard on the head and then push her tight mouth down his shaft, until her lips almost reached his pubic hair. I couldn't believe she could take so much without choking!

When Marna saw my face, she withdrew her mouth from Oscar's cock to meet my lips. She gave me a deep, supercharged kiss, before returning to her and Oscar's oral gratification.

Marna's sweet perfume and the smell of male and female sex and sweat poured in through my nostrils after our kiss. I attempted to savor the scent, but I was pleasantly distracted when Marna had an anal orgasm.

As I watched Marna's beautiful, young ass squirm on my cock and felt her internal organs convulse around it, I realized how lucky I was. Apparently, Marna was one of those rare women, like Terri, who was always within about sixty seconds of an orgasm.

After her orgasm, Marna's sphincter was not quite as tight. Although I wanted to take advantage and start banging her hard, I decided I should let Oscar have some. I reluctantly withdrew my cock from Marna's warm and comfortable rectum, even though her gaping anus appeared to beckon me back. It was Oscar's turn. We swapped positions.

Despite the fact I had loosened Marna's rectum, Oscar liberally covered his plum-sized cock head with lube. Countless experiences had taught Oscar that opening up the sphincter muscle enough to allow his fat cock to enter was not going to be easy.

Sure enough, as Oscar slowly pushed his cockhead into Marna's gaping anus, her blue eyes bulged out and she gasped, pulling me into her. Marna's little asshole did not want Oscar's big cock.

After a couple of more failed attempts, I assumed Oscar would have to settle for Marna's pussy. This was certainly not the first time that Oscar could not fuck ass.

My little smirk immediately vanished, when, without warning, Oscar gave Marna's ass a hard, stinging slap. As Marna's ass recoiled, she looked up at the ceiling hollered, "OUCH!"

When I looked back down, I was amazed to see how wide Marna's little asshole had been forced open. I then realized Oscar had distracted Marna enough to allow him to push his fat cockhead into her, unabated.

A couple of minutes later, Marna was moaning like banshee and Oscar's face was frozen in a mask of complete concentration. Pushing his monster cock up her anal canal, while taking care not to hurt her, was exhausting work - for both of them.

When Oscar's cock was in Marna a good six inches, he slowly began to fuck her. Marna's hands went to her tits and she began to maul them, much harder than I would have.

After a minute or two, Oscar winked at me as he gently pushed Marna's head down to my still hard cock. After a series of kisses, my cockhead was soon swabbing Marna's tonsils. I reveled in my new pleasure. Oscar then closed his eyes to absorb his own glorious feeling.

Marna closed her eyes, too, as she sucked my cock and strummed her clit. Her mind was now focused on another clit orgasm and not on her beleaguered ass.

As Marna's ass loosened, Oscar picked up the pace. I positioned myself, so that I could watch Oscar's fat cock go in and out of Marna's reddened ass. My throbbing prostate made me envy her.

A couple of minutes later, a ring of white foam had formed on the rim of Marna's dilated anus. Marna's ass juices, KY jelly, and my and Oscar's precum was being forced out of her ass.

Breathing hard and gritting his teeth, Oscar was on the verge of cumming, too. His final thrust went deep and then he froze in place as he waited for his large nuts to begin spewing their contents into Marna's bowels.

When Oscar came, Marna announced it to the world. She withdrew her mouth from my cock and began blabbing, "...he's cumming in my ass! Oh, yes, that feels so good. Fill my ass up! I'm going too...I'm cuminnnggg!"

As Oscar's sperm flooded Marna's intestines, I grabbed her head and forced my cock into her mouth. Moments later, my sperm was flowing down her throat as I looked into her big blue eyes. I should have given her warning, but I was feeling nasty. Besides, my sperm loads went straight down her throat. She did not even have to swallow.

This is when the orgy really started. Several men had already been congregating around us, watching, and stroking their hard cocks.

When Oscar pulled out of Marna's sperm-soaked rectum and I her mouth, a muscular young man immediately positioned himself behind her. Marna looked back over her shoulder at him and then down at his rock hard cock. It was standing straight up. Marna then closed her eyes, turned her back, reached behind her, and spread her cheeks wide. She offered him either hole.

The man immediately accepted Marna's invitation. He chose her pussy and immediately began to plow it with gusto as the men surrounded her and ran their hands all over her body.

In no time, Marna was sucking cock for all she was worth. Gobs of spit and saliva were dripping all over the place as she serviced the cocks placed in front of her hungry mouth.

After about eight men had filled Marna's pussy to the brim with sperm, her young ass was next. Oscar and I smiled each at each other, as one of the men Marna was sucking wanted first crack at her sweet ass.

The man jerked his cock out of Marna's mouth, bumped another man out of the way, and mounted her from behind. Marna yelped as he pushed his thick, short cock into her backside. He was a fast fucker. He pounded her butt for a minute or two before dumping his load.

Benny024
Benny024
514 Followers