Vegas Trip 0.5

Story Info
When we go, what will happen?
3.1k words
3.7
33.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To warn you ahead of time, this is a "pre-story" (to get straight to the story scroll down to where you see the heading "The Story"). Allow me to explain. You see my girlfriend and I are going to take a trip to Las Vegas in about a month. We are both in our early 30's and very excited. For the last three years we've been trying to find the combination when we had both time and money to take a week to go to Vegas. Our excitement is more than just seeing the incredible shows, eating great food, and the pure thrill of just being "away" together.

We've heard of a place called "The Green Door". Apparently, this place is quite the swinger hang out and known everywhere as a legal sex club. We've decided to visit. From information and research, we've found that Wednesday nights are "couple's night" and they seem to have some neat stuff. Bondage and fetish equipment, rooms set up with different themes, voyeur rooms with one way mirrors where a couple can put on a show for those interested in watching, public showers open to both women and men, a hot tub, and even an orgy room.

Now for the interesting part that makes this a unique "story". You see Tammy (not her real name, but it will work for the sake of this story) and I have not talked at all about what we are looking for, hoping for, or willing to have happen once we are through the door of this club. She simply said we could go and "get horny". Well, what does that mean?

In the past we've talked a little about some of our fantasies, but that was 2 years ago. Since then we haven't really talked about much of anything having to do with a sexual nature. Back then I knew of the place and told her a little story over the phone about taking her to the Green Door. She said she liked my story, but that was really the only conversation we ever had on the subject.

We've both played around quite a lot in our "past" lives. In different relationships we were both rather open. But in our relationship together we have done little more than attended a night at a strip club on a rare occasion. So I don't know what to expect. I know I would be totally comfortable with some things, completely against other things, and in the middle is a bunch of room that I guess could best be described as "a gray area".

Does she just want to go and see the place and fantasies about the "what ifs"? Does she want to go and have a sexy time with me knowing others are around, which will heighten her excitement? Does she want to go and have one of those "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" evenings? And how do I ask without coming across as either intimidated, accusatory, or making a bigger deal out of something than it should be?

I thought about asking her to write a little story of what she would describe as the perfect experience at the Green Door, and I would do the same. Then we'd plan a night and read them to each other. But what if we were miles apart on our desires? The page you are reading now is my solution. My intent is to post this story and let her read it. Then I would like her to edit and make changes that would most suits her desires. I realize there is a huge difference between what one might fantasies about and what one "really" wants to happen, so maybe there needs to be two versions that I get back from her.

So without further explanation, here is my "rough draft" of my fantasy version.

The Story:

Wednesday we have a nice day and eat a late lunch around 6 pm. We return to our hotel room and start to get ready. Seeing Tammy undress and picking out her outfit makes me go crazy and I can't help but sneak in a "quickie" before we shower and get dressed.

Panties, a corset, and nylon stockings with guarder belt is the first layer she puts on. She covers it with a hot pair of jeans and a sexy long sleeved shirt. Then she puts on her knee-high black, lace up boots. Her hair and make-up are perfect as always. I keep myself simple by wearing an appropriate shirt and slacks. Finally we are ready! First, we stop at the bar in our Casino and have a few glasses of wine and we head out around 9pm.

We arrive at the Green Door and walk in. We pay our fee and gain entrance. The lights are low, the music is the right volume (louder than what you play in your house, but low enough that you can easily carry on a conversation), and there is a descent amount of people in the place. Most everyone looks like they dressed clean, but a few have already "loosened-up" a bit.

We work our way pass the pool tables over to the bar (non-alcoholic from what I've read), and order a few drinks. We decide to take a quick tour of the place just to get a good "lay of the land". It is clean, it looks safe, and everyone we pass exchanges a nice smile or a pleasant "hello". Everything is just like it shows on the website – but with people. We see the couple's only area, we see the orgy room, we walk past the hot tub area, we peak our heads into the shower area, we see the voyeur area and pause for a second to watch an attractive couple in there 40 kissing. They are oblivious to our presence and are kissing deeply and he is setting her breast free from a lace pink bra.

My thought and imagination start to drift and the circulation in my pants has begun. We decide that we need to find a locker for Tammy's purse (which is actually a small bag with a few "toys" and such for the just-in-case). On our way to the locker, Tammy remarks that she thought it was "couples night" and wonders about several men there that don't seem to be with anyone. I grin and explain that just because it is couple's night doesn't mean that single guys can't get in. "Oh" is the only response she gives.

At the locker, we put the small bag in and shut the door. She turns to me and says "Now what?" My mind is racing at a thousand miles an hour as I struggle for what to say next. Finally, I muster up enough courage to find words and even put a little extra on it to sound a little commanding as if I were in charge, "First, you need to kiss my. I want to taste your tongue. Then, we are going to go back to the bar so I can get another drink."

With that I claim the kiss and we head to the bar. I order another drink and she says she doesn't need one yet. I sit on the bar stool and she stand behind me. I turn to face her. She is looking at me with eyes that simply ask "Well?" I know she is looking for some sort of direction, but I'm a little nervous. Finally after what seems to be 20 minutes (but was probably only 5 seconds), I say, "You look a little warm in that long sleeve shirt. I think it should have been left in the locker." With that she makes an odd grin and starts to turn to take it to the locker. I quickly grab her hand and hold on. "I don't want you to take your shirt off." I say with a reassuring voice and a butterfly in my gut. " I want you to go find someone to take it off of you. Thank them with a kiss. Put your shirt in the locker and come back and tell me how it went. Try to be back in 5 minutes."

Tammy gives me this look that seems to say "Are you sure?" I wink, let go of her hand, and turn to face the bar. As I feel her presence leave, I glance over my shoulder to watch the woman of my dreams head off to find "help". At 4 minutes and 18 seconds after she left I see her heading back toward me. Her shirt is gone and she definitely has a smile on her face. I ask, "How'd it go?" She smiles bigger and rolls her eyes. Nothing more would need to be said. "Nice – very nice" Tammy replied. "Did you enjoy that part of my game?" I asked giving her a chance to put a stop to things if she was uncomfortable. "Yes. That was hot! What do you want to do now?" she said. "We can shoot a game of pool, or we can play more of the game." I reply slyly.

She pauses and holders her bottom lip with her teeth for a second. "Let's play more of the game." She says as she draws a deep breath. "It's time for the jeans to come off." I declare to her. "This time you need to find a different person to help you take those off. Thank them by kissing if you like, and rubbing their body through their clothes. Put your jeans in the locker and come back and tell me how it went. I know you'll have to unlace your boots and put them back on, but try to be back in 12 minutes."

Her response is a lifting of one eyebrow and a turn on her heels and she is off. This time I don't turn back to the bar. I watch as she walks away. I can see her turning her head already looking for a "helper". A few steps later she is at the hall and out of site. My imagination is running wild. Before long she re-appears with a good-looking couple on her heels. She flashes me a look across the room as she leans on the pool table.

The woman leans one hand on the pool table while her mate slowly grabs Tammy and turns her around. He takes her hands and places them behind her head as if the cops were searching her. As he steps closer I can see he has pushed himself up against her. He starts running his hands down her neck slowly as he takes in the scent of her hair. His hands gently slide down her skin to her corset-covered breast. They linger only for a second as he squeezes her perfect chest. Then they start sliding again. As his hands reach her jeans he unsnaps the button, and eases the zipper down.

At this point Tammy turns around to face him. They kiss what looks to be a damn nice kiss. As the kiss breaks, he lifts her up to the pool table and sets her on it. Tammy leans back slowly and straightens both legs. The man starts pushing one pant leg up, and his woman comes over and starts pushing the other pant leg up. They untie and unlace the boots and pull them off. By now a bit of a crowd has started to gather against the wall hoping for a show. Both the man and his wife start pulling on a different leg of the jeans. Tammy lifts up which enables them to remove the jeans completely. The man hands his empty pant leg to his wife and extends his hand to Tammy. She reaches for it and he pulls her back to the edge of the table. They immediately start kissing again, as his wife folds the jeans. I strain to see all I can in the low light. I'm certain I see some space between Tammy's hips and the guy's waste. I know that her capable hands are working his unit.

Finally they break the kiss. She says something to the other lady and grabs her jeans and boots, then disappears. When she returns to the room, she is only in her boots, panties, corset, and nylon stockings and guarder belt. She walks past the couple and they stop her and talk for just a second. Then the three of them head over to the bar.

"This is Christy and this is Bill." She says as they get close. I introduce myself and we shake hands. "They like to shoot pool and wanted to know if we wanted to shoot a game this evening." Tammy adds. I oblige and walk over and start a game. Between shots, I ask Tammy how she liked it. "I'm so wet" is all she says.

As the game ends, Bill's wife Christy excuses herself to go to the bar and get another drink. Bill asks me if I'd like to play him one-on-one. Once again I'm up for it. As he racks the balls, Tammy grabs me and kisses me. I ask her if she would like to stay and watch us play pool, or if she would like to continue the game. She takes a moment to think and says "I'd like to continue OUR game."

Knowing that I don't have much time I tell her in a low voice "This time I want you to bring me your panties! You say you're wet, but I want to feel it. You'll need to find someone to help you and this time you'll have to take him to the voyeur room. Thank him by kissing and touching his naked cock, but no sex! Try to be back in 20 minutes." Tammy's eyes grow wide as she takes a step back from me.

"Your break" Bill shouts and with that Tammy is off. I'm sure she had a ton of questions or she would have like to get more definition from me. But the pool game is a perfect way for me to step away from our conversation.

While shooting pool I was awful. I couldn't keep my hands from shaking due to a mixture of excitement, nervousness, and a touch of jealously. Bill beats me easily, and I decline when he asks if I want to play again. Instead, I make a beeline for the voyeur rooms.

I see the rooms. One is open with no one in it, but the other has a crowd around it and I have to stand on the tips of my toes to see inside. There is Tammy sitting on the edge of a bed/bench in the room. A young guy probably in his early 20s is on his knees undoing the loops of her guarder belt that hold her stockings up. He gets them undone and Tammy lifts as he pulls her panties down her thin legs. Once they are off she puts her finger under his chin and moves his head up.

She kisses him wildly and starts moving all over. Her hands are moving and rubbing him everywhere. His hands are moving and rubbing her everywhere. I bump into a few people to get a better view. I reposition myself in time to see her throw her head back, as her legs are spread. This young stud has inserted a finger and is kissing her neck. After a short time she grabs his shirt and pulls herself close again. She reaches down and undoes his pants. I stand and watch as Tammy reaches inside and pulls out his cock. He's moving around and I see her say something to him, so he stands up. Now his cock is at head height to Tammy. She keeps working it with her hands. Then she starts kissing at the base of it, while pumping faster and faster. She pulls back and looks at it for just a second, then as if she couldn't help herself, she buries his unit in her mouth.

She only slides her mouth up and down it a few times before going back to stroking him with both hands. Without warning he shoots a hefty load that hits the back wall. This startles Tammy but she smiles nicely up at the man. She reattaches the straps on her guarder, grabs her panties, and heads out the door.

I step back behind someone else so she can't see me right away. I follow her down the hall to the bigger room. She hesitates, but then walks over to Bill and asks where I went. I see him shrug. There she stands looking so incredibly hot with no panties on. As she turns around to head back she sees me standing there with a grin on my face.

As she walks over to me she hands me her panties, just as I had asked. I hug her and kiss her on the top of her head. As we embraces, Tammy asked if I got to see the show. I tell her I saw most of it and that it was very HOT.

We then head to the couple's only area. We sit, kiss, and just hold each other for a while. I ask if she has had enough for one evening, or if she would still like to play more of the game. She rests her head on my shoulder and sits quietly for a moment. Then she says, "Well, when are we going to get the chance to do this again? What's next?" I squeeze her tight then let go and look at her.

"Now you're going to go take a shower, go sit in the hot tub, and then shower after the hot tub before you come find me. So far this evening you've had three separate goals and as a result have met three different people. Now you must go invite each of them to participate in one of the activities I've just described. They can be in any order you wish. So if you want the young guy who removed your panties to shower with you before you go to the hot tub that is your choice to make. However you can only use one person for each of these activities. One for the beginning shower, one for the hot tub, and one for the shower afterwards."

And with those few sentences, Tammy is off once again.

The End.

I will update you all after the trip. I'll let you know if this was a good method of communication, where her return stories stopped and what edits where made, and how the actual trip went. Wish me luck!