Veggie Stew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRob
JRob
1,639 Followers

"Today I had to write, because today I finally decided to leave my good friend Rob. He's just not growing up. And I have to get on with my life. Well, anyway, you know how I like to relax when making a tough decision. Well, yes, I did the naughty thing today. Uh huh. I know, I said I would stop. And hey, I did for the longest of time. But like a drug addict, there are relapses. Today I had a relapse, big time. Today I fucked Mr. Pepperoni. Yes, the big guy himself. Serves Rob right, me fucking a dirty, hard, disgusting pepperoni, because Rob won't be fucking me any more after today.

"I did it in Rob's easy chair, and oh I was so very hot. I was careful, mind you, because after sucking on the hard pepperoni boy I rolled a condom onto his hardness before riding that masterful meaty cock for what seemed like hours. I came twice on it, that 10-inch wonder, before throwing the rubber under the bed and taking the meat back to the kitchen. I hope he tastes me when he eats that pepperoni, I sure do.

"Tonight, somewhere in a 767 over the midwest I think I will join the Milehigh Club of of Toyland. I wonder what will be the lucky recipient of my love nest!"

I read the last entry, my cock softening then hardening to the words. I didn't cum, I think I was bummed by her last words to me. Words probably meant to be read years ago but silent until now. Jeez, she liked fucking a pepperoni more than me. So much for my male sense of superiority.

I quickly closed the diary, put it and other incriminating evidence back into the box, and piled all sorts of stuff on top of it before taping it shut for a later time.

But I couldn't get it out of my mind. That night, long after Ellen turned her back to me in bed and mouthed those telling words, "not tonight", I crept downstairs to watch Letterman. During a commercial, after the monologue but before the first guest, I went to the fridge for a beer. Yup, you guessed it, there was my favorite, Corona, and thoughts of Jenny riveted through my brain. I reached for it, flipped the top, and took a long swig. Wouldn't you believe it, Ellen had a whole bunch of carrots, a zucchini and a cucumber in the crisper. What, no pepperoni?

How in the world did Jenny neglect to bang a cucumber? Sort of studly looking if you know what I mean. I shut the door, took another swig and then a gulp as my eyes wandered to a bunch of bananas on the counter top. Enough already! My dick was hardening at veggies, thinking of my old girlfriend and her adoration of non-human sex partners.

I started back toward the family room, but something came over me. It was like a magnet, drawing me back toward the kitchen. I couldn't help myself. I walked back to the counter, grabbed a cantaloupe, opened a small hole in one end and, well, Jenny, this fuck's for you!

(No, it wasn't hot sex, but it didn't take much to have me join the toy club.)

JRob
JRob
1,639 Followers
12