Veggies!

Story Info
Vegetables & fruits are for more than just eating.
6.4k words
4.45
134.6k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,216 Followers

I sat on the bed watching as Mary worked the long zucchini in and out of her pussy. The drink in my hand long forgotten as her moans filled the room. Her head was thrown back, her eyes squeezed shut in concentration. Her strokes varied as she worked herself closer and closer to her climax. My own hand was stroking my hardened dick as I watched her. She opened her eyes and smiled at me. "Deeper! Work it in deeper. That's it baby. Show me how well you can fuck that pussy." Mary was a full figured woman. Her tits hung down, no doubt from their size and weight. She had a roll of fat that circled her stomach. Her thighs were big but not all of it was fat. She was like I said a big woman. Her ass was in proportioned with the rest of her body. "Slow down baby. Make it last for me. Oh you sweet slut. Fuck that pussy." Mary's moans were in sync with the movements of her hand. She would work the zucchini slow one minute, then frantically the next. I thought back to how we had come to be in this position.

I had first seen her in the supermarket. She seemed lost in her own world as she stood in the produce aisle. Since my wife's illness, the shopping had been left for me to do. I found it best to shop late at night. There were few people in the store and the shelves were stocked. The woman that I watched was standing before the display of zucchinis. She would pick one up, heft it to gauge its weight, then slide her hand up and down its length. I didn't pay much attention to her until I saw the way her fingers encircled it. She used her thumb and forefinger as if she was gauging its size. I was at the end of the aisle behind a display so she didn’t see me right away. The store was practically empty. This woman was black; she stood about 5'10." She must have weighed about 260. She had long black hair, and her coat draped over what looked like a round fat ass. Her hand began to stroke the veggie the way a woman would stroke a dick. I saw her look around fast to see if anyone was watching her. The noise of the workers in other aisles could be heard. I held my breath, hoping she wouldn't see me. She held the zucchini up to her breast and rubbed it over her covered tits. Her breathing grew faster. Then she rubbed it down toward her stomach. I felt my dick begin to get hard as I watched her. I stepped out into the open and stared at her. It was a few moments before she realized I was looking. When she did notice, her eyes grew wide. She had been caught and she knew it. I smiled at her trying to convey to her that I saw her and knew what she was doing. She threw the zucchini onto the display and hurried down the aisle.

I walked down the aisle and picked up the zucchini that she had discarded. I placed it in my cart and continued down the aisle. I picked up a few things and turned down another aisle. She was standing there in the middle of the aisle. I smiled as I walked pass her. I stopped my cart and took the zucchini from the upper tray. "This one's a keeper," I said as I dropped it in her basket. Without another word, I walked down the aisle and turned off. I continued shopping but the thought of her making love to the veggie kept popping into my head. I knew that when I got home, I would stoke my dick thinking about her. I paid for my groceries and left the store. The parking lot was just about deserted. There was another car parked not to far from mine. Paying it no attention, I placed my bags in my car. "Why did you do that?" I turned around to see the woman from the produce aisle standing not far from my car. She was far enough away from me to be able to run if she had to, and yet close enough for me to hear her clearly. I smiled at her trying to make my smile as non-threatening as possible. "You were obviously having a very close conversation with it. I didn't want to break the two of you up." I turned to get in my car when she said, "wait." I turned back around and looked at her.

She was a very good-looking woman. Too good-looking a woman to be fingering vegetables for pleasure. Her coat was open and I could see she had a big chest. She wore a dress that came past her knees. Her legs seemed big but her ankles were small as they sat above her mid-heels. She had obviously just come in from some kind of job. "Do you think I'm weird? Some king of freak?" I smiled at her. She looked neither weird nor desperate. "No! I know too many women that enjoy the produce section for its variety of goods." I knew that she would understand what I was saying without me being vulgar about it. She said nothing, just looked at me with a puzzled look on her face. "Enjoy yourself," I said as I turned and got in my car. I looked at her as I backed my car out. She was standing on my side so I rolled down the window. "I'll be back here same time tomorrow." The next day, I was back at the supermarket. I didn’t have to shop, just curious to see if she would show up. There were a number of cars in the parking lot this time. I couldn't remember what type of car she was driving so I got out the car and went inside. I picked up a hand basket and walked around the store. I found her in the produce aisle again. This time she was in front of the cucumbers. She smiled as she saw me. "Hello! My name is Michael. Mike for short." She held out her hand. "I'm Mary, Mary for short." Having said that we were at a lost for more conversation. "I didn't want to come here tonight. But I was too curious not to." I smiled at her. "I was hoping you would. I won't tell you the thoughts I've had about you."

"Could I buy you a cup of coffee?" I wanted to get her away from there so I could talk to her. I wanted what I thought that zucchini had gotten. "I don't drink coffee," she said. I shrugged my shoulders. "OK!" I was ready to turn and walk away when she said, "I do drink tea." I smiled at her and walked to the front of the store. Mary followed me and we met in the parking lot. I told her about a diner down the road and she said she’d meet me there. A few minutes later we were seated at a table. Mary had taken off her coat and I got my first good look at her. As I let my eyes size her up and down, she did the same to me. The waitress took our orders. I got coffee and cake; she wanted tea and pie. We sat eating not saying much. "What kind of thoughts did you have of me?" Her eyes bore into mine. I lifted my cup and looked at her over the top. "I just wished that I was that zucchini. You seemed to have been having quite a conversation with it." Her face grew angry. "How can you say something like that. You know nothing about me. How dare you make that connection." She had not raised her voice. The way she said it, she let me know in no uncertain terms, she was insulted. I held up my hands as if to ward off her words. "Whoa! If I insulted you, I apologize. But you have to admit; you were very involved with that piece of vegetable. I found it very erotic the way you fondled and caressed it. If I jumped to the wrong conclusion, I'm sorry. Is that why you agreed to have tea with me, to cuss me out?"

Mary sat sipping her tea. Her eyes kept looking over the cup at me. Then she put her cup down and smiled. "I guess I did get a bit carried away. I was feeling a bit beside myself. I had just come from an office party and was feeling my drinks. That was stupid of me to do so out in the open." I took my fork and dug into my cake. I watched as she took a fork full of pie. The way she opened her mouth, the fullness of her lips, her tongue as it seemed to lick them before the pie entered, seemed electric. I felt my dick twitch as I watched her eat. "So why the veggies? Surely a woman as pretty as you can find any number of men that would gladly do a zucchini for you." Her eyes grew sad. She put her fork down and took up her napkin. "No! No they wouldn't. And if they wanted to, I couldn't let them." She stared at me hard. "What do you know about STD?" I put my own fork down. "You mean Sexually Transmitted Diseases? Is that the reason for your veggie love?" Mary looked at me. Her face said she was waiting for me to jump up and run or worse to laugh at her. I knew that for her to have asked that question, it was no laughing matter to her. I picked up my cup and took a sip. "Is that the reason for your interest in vegetables? Do you have some kind of STD?" Mary said nothing as she took another fork full of pie. "If you want to get up and leave, go ahead." I sat looking at her. Then picking up my fork I stuck it into my cake. "I like the company here just fine if you don't mind."

Mary told me how she had contacted herpes. She was deathly afraid that she would give it to someone, so she had sex only with dildos and vibrators. Then she saw a video where the woman was using fruits and vegetables. She tried it and liked it. The feeling was so different from her plastic lovers. My dick was hard in spite of the seriousness of her plight. "When was the last time you were with a man?" Mary shook her head. "Ever since I found out a year ago, I haven't let a man touch me. I could never do to someone what someone have done to me." Her voice sounded hurt. She was alone. Confined within her self-imposed exile. "Your condition isn't the end of the world. Nor should it be the end of your sexual life. With care, you should be able to have sex." Mary shook her head. "I don't want to take the chance. Besides, would you want to? Have sex with me if you knew before hand? No! You wouldn't, so don't lie about it." I have to admit she made a good argument for herself. I smiled at her. My smile made her more angry. "What the fuck is so funny?" I put my fork down and took her hands in mine. "You won't let a man touch you, but how about if one watches you. Think about me sitting in front of you, talking to you as you make love to yourself. No answer needed, just think about it." We ate in silence. When she had finished her pie and tea, I paid the check. I gave her my number and told her to call me tomorrow night. Then we got in our respective cars and left.

The next night, I wasn't sure she would call. I had been thinking about her all day. I had already undressed her with my mind and her size didn’t deter my lustful thoughts. The idea of watching this woman fucking herself with a zucchini, cucumber or any other fruit or vegetable excited the hell out of me. At 10pm as I lay in bed, the phone rang. "Hello Mike?"

"Hi Mary. I hoped you would call." We talked about this and that, neither one of us knowing how to get to the conversation that we really wanted to talk about. Finally I said, "where are you"? "I'm sitting in my bed."

"Could I ask what you're wearing?" Mary laughed. "A nightgown. Where are you?"

"I'm in my bed too. Only I'm not wearing anything. Is it a sexy nightgown? The kind you can see thru?" Her voice hesitated. "Yes! Do you always sleep naked?"

" Uhuh! It’s more comfortable that way. Have you thought about what I said to you?" Mary's voice grew a bit huskier. "Would you really want to watch me do it to myself?" I let my own voice drop. "Does the idea of a man sitting in front of you, watching as you make love to yourself excite you?"

"Yes," she said in a timid voice. "If I were in your bedroom right now, would you do it for me? Would you take out your zucchini and slowly work it as I watched?" I could hear Mary's breathing grow more ragged. "Would you tell me what to do?" She wanted me to do it. Take her guilt away. She was hoping for me to take charge. "Mary. Is your pussy wet?"

"Yes," she whispered. "Can you feel it throbbing?"

"Yes! Are you hard?"

"Oh Mary. My dick is standing up tall. There is a drop of pre-cum on the tip."

I heard her moan softly. "Do you have on panties?"

"No."

"And were you touching it before you called me?"

"Yes."

"Did you make yourself cum?" She didn’t answer me this time. "Mary?"

"Yes?"

"Do you have a lot of hair around your pussy?"

"Not that much."

"Do you have a zucchini in bed with you?"

"Yes."

"Put it in your hand. Now I want you to do just as I tell you. Will you do that?"

" Yes."

"Rub it up and down your pussy lips." I listened as Mary began to moan. "Does it feel good?"

"Yes."

"Better than when you do it alone?"

"Uhuh!" She was breathing hard now. "Do you want to put it in your pussy?" Mary moaned louder. "Oh! I don't want to put it in. Not yet anyway. Please? What are you doing?" I let her listen to my breathing for awhile. "I have my hard dick in my hand. I’m slowly working my hand up and down the shaft. My hand is covered with my pre-cum as it oozes from the tip."

"Oh Mike," she moaned. "I wish I could see it." I smiled as I replied. "The next time you will. I’ll be sitting in front of you. You're pussy will be open and exposed to my gaze. You will be slowly fucking yourself as you watch me jerk off in front of you." Suddenly Mary began to moan and cry out. "Did you push it into your pussy?"

"Uhuh!" She was fucking her pussy hard and fast. Her grunts told me so. She cried out, "I'm cumming! Oh shit, I'm cumming!" Then I heard that distinctive click as she hung up.

I looked at the receiver with disbelief. How could she hang up and leave me like this. I didn't have her number but I was tempted to *69 that bitch and curse her out. Then the phone rang. I let it ring a few times and it stopped. It rang again and I picked it up. "I'm sorry. Mike! Mike is that you?"

" Why’d you hang up? You came, I heard you crying out as you did. Then you hang up the phone. Is that how you do things?"

" No Mike! I didn’t mean to hang up. I just came so hard, I didn’t think. My bed is soaked. So much came out my pussy, I thought I was peeing. Did you cum yet?"

"Hell no I didn't, your hanging up was so abrupt that my dick went down in disappointment."

"Good," she said. "Good! What’s so damn good about that?" She chuckled. "I can talk you into cumming." I said nothing so she started talking. "I'm on my bed. You’re watching me work the zucchini in my pussy. It's wet from my rubbing it back and forth. Then I start to fuck it in. You watch me as your hand works up and down your hard dick. Is it long and fat Mike? Is the head nice and round and shiny? The zucchini slides in just a bit. I moan and lick my lips. You want to reach out and touch my wet pussy but I made you promise not to. I work more in, slowly pulling it back to show you how wet it's getting. My hand goes up to my tit and you watch as I pull the fat nipple. I have long fat nipples on these big titties. Now I have about 6 inches going in and out. But I want more. I want it all. I want you to watch me take it all inside my pussy. I'm working it in my pussy now. Just like I will when you're watching me Mike. Oh Mike, are you ready to cum yet."

I sit there on my bed, my hand working like a jackhammer as I piston it up and down on my dick. "Oh Mary. I'm almost there. Just a little bit more." I could feel the explosion ready to happen. "Mike? Would it excite you if I worked it up my ass? Would you like to watch me push it up my ass?" That was all it took. "Oh yea! I want to watch you fuck your ass. Oh Mary, I'm cumming now. Here it cums, oh you bitch! Ahhhhh!" I held my dick tight as the thick cream spurted over my fingers. I could hear her in the background; she was cumming again too. After a few minutes I was able to talk. "Damn that was great. Did you enjoy it too?"

"Oh Mikie! That was the hardest I've cum in a long time. I didn't know how you would feel about me shoving it up my ass, but it sure did the trick." I was still milking my dick. "Would you?"

"Would I what?"

"Would you let me watch you work it up your ass?"

"No," she said. I was disappointed. I could just imagine her working that long zucchini up her ass. The thought made my dick twitch again. "I would want you to do it. Would you like to fuck my big ass? You can't use your dick though." Her words almost made me cum again. Before I could answer her she was talking again. "Mike I'm fat. Are you sure that wouldn't turn you off?" I began to laugh out loud. "Mary. I took a good look at you while we were in the diner. I could see how big you are. Truth is, it was the thought of you laying back fucking yourself, your big stomach heaving, your fat ass squirming on the bed, those big titties bouncing around that got me so excited. I get very vulgar when I fuck. If my words don't offend you, your size won’t offend me. Deal?"

"Deal," she said laughing. We talked about a few other things but the conversation kept coming back to sex.

"Could it be like a date? Would you take me out to a movie or something? I mean I know I'm big, would you mind being seen with me?"

"I would love to be seen with you. And you're not too big for me. Besides only you and I would know what was going to take place later on. That in itself should have your pussy throbbing all during the time we're out." We made a date for Friday and hung up. Friday night came and I stopped at her house to pick her up. I had said to dress casual so she met me at the door in a long dress. Her dress went all the way down to her ankles. "Big girls don’t wear pants. Besides you may want to touch my legs in the movies." I looked at her ankles and feet. I couldn't see her legs with what she had on. I knew I would touch them and more if I could. We went to the movies. I bought her some popcorn and a soda. I bought myself a frank. It was inside a small silver bag. We sat up in the back rows. When the movie started, the back grew real dark. I had my arm around her shoulder. She had told me I could kiss her but not on the lips. I was kissing her on the cheek and kissing her ear. My hand went to her thigh and I felt her legs part. Since we were sitting in a fairly deserted part of the movie, no one was sitting along side us. The only other couple was below us by a few rows. I could see that the girl had on a dress, her feet were propped up on the chairs in front of her. From the way she was moving around, her guy had his hand busy between her legs already. I let my hand push Mary's dress up over her knee. 'I should have made you bring a zucchini. I could have gotten you off right here in the movie." Mary’s hand reached over and squeezed my already hard dick. "From the way you made me cum the other night, I wouldn't have been able to get up without leaving a cum trail behind me. No thank you."

We sat watching the movie. I slid my hand back and forth along her thigh. She had nice smooth skin. My hand had rubbed her leg from the top of her thigh highs, almost to her pussy. When my hand touched the crotch of her panties she scooted down in the seat. "Take your panties off," I told her. "Right here in the movies? Mike I couldn't." My hand had draped over her shoulder and was squeezing her tit. "Hmmm! Such big titties! Will you let me suck those fat nipples you told me about?" My fingers had reached her nipples and I was rubbing them thru her dress. My other hand had been rubbing the crotch of her panties. "Let me play with your pussy right here. Right now, as we watch the movies. See that couple down there? See how the girl has her legs up on the chair? That guy has his hand deep inside her pussy right now. The same way you want my hand to be in yours." My tongue began to lick inside her ear. Mary started humping my fingers as they stroked her slit. "Take your panties off and let me get to your pussy." She was protesting, even as she pulled her dress up over her hips, and worked her panties down her legs. I put them in my pocket. "I'll need these to wipe your pussy. Damn but your wet."

She sat there with her legs trembling. "I've never done this before. Let someone play with my pussy in a movie. Oh Mike, I came once already." I whispered in her ear. "Wait till you feel my fingers working that fat pussy. You’ll be humping your hot cunt so hard, your cum will run down the aisle like water. Remember how I told you I would talk nasty to you?" She nodded her head. "Uhuh"

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,216 Followers
12