Vehicle Vengeance

Story Info
Domination and revenge-with a twist!
1.2k words
3.38
30k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She liked to touch him while he drove. She wrapped herself around his arm and kissed his shoulder as she ran her fingernails up and down his leg. He always squirmed when she got a little too close. She loved the reaction and the power she had to turn him on. Her right hand slipped under his shirt. Her fingers combed his furry chest as she moved closer to kiss his neck. She moved slowly up the side of his neck and breathed softly in his ear. It drove him crazy when she did that.

"I love you," he said as he touched himself with her hand.

She opened the top three buttons on her shirt to show him what she bought for this night. Her dark shiny nail polish glistened in the moonlight, accentuating the deliberate motion of her hands. The lacy little bra was slightly too small, but it made her cleavage look amazing. He let out a tiny whimper as he looked at her. Green was his favorite color and she wore it well.

Her black skirt was creeping up her to reveal her thigh high stockings. Five inches above them was a place he couldn't resist. She took his hand and pressed it against her freshly mowed pasture. She leaned her seat back and opened her shirt the rest of the way. Her right foot rested on the dashboard and her left hand guided his fingers to where she wanted them. He liked when she helped him please her.

The road they were on consisted of exits leading only to desolate farmland and random fueling stations. There was little traffic, aside from the supply trucks for the dairy farms and the occasional state trooper. The sky contained the biggest moon she had ever seen and it lit the scenario perfectly. She looked over at him, whispering unintelligible praises as she rocked her hips against his hand.

She asked him to pull over so she could kiss him while he finished her. Happy to oblige, he hit the brakes. They came to a stop and she grabbed him by the neck to pull him toward her. She repositioned herself to allow him maximum access as she placed his mouth over hers and kissed him hard. He slid one hand under her bra and pinched her nipple. She let out a primal moan as she exploded into his hand. She helped him thrust his finger deep inside her, pushing it as far as it could go. His fingers were magical-no one was ever able to get her off that way.

He instructed her to get out of the car, so she did. He walked toward her and grabbed her arm to spin her around. He shoved her against the door and bit the back of her neck as he pressed his swollen penis against her ass. He told her to lift her skirt and arch her back. She had no choice but to do it. He shoved himself inside her so forcefully that her feet left the ground. She yelped in pain but welcomed his domination. He covered her mouth and told her to shut up and listen to him.

He explained to her that this was only the first of many fuckings she was going to receive that night, and that she better not fight it.

She didn't plan to.

A silver guardrail a few feet away caught his eye. He backed away from her and nodded in that direction. She placed her hands on the rail and spread her feet as he instructed. He entered her again, but this time very slowly. He moved her skirt out of the way and playfully slapped her ass. She liked that too and told him to do it again. He did, only this time a little harder. And then harder. And harder. It hurt so much but she didn't want him to stop. She forced herself against his every thrust.

But, then he stopped, pulled up his pants, and went back to the car.

"Let's go," he said, "we're gonna be late!"

She stood up, adjusted her skirt, and walked back to the car. She had no idea how he could just stop like that, and it kind of pissed her off. Thinking he got the best of her, he looked at her and grinned.

"Yeah, keep smiling," she thought as she conjured up her plan, "it's over for you."

Guessing that they were still at least a half hour away, she reached over and unzipped his pants.

"What do you think you're doing?" he asked.

"Shut up," she said as she grabbed his still damp penis. She licked his neck and spoke softly in his ear. " You can't just walk away from me. Pull down your pants." Unsure of what she was about to do to him, he lifted up and did what he was told. She kneeled on her seat sideways and tilted her head to suck his face. She couldn't resist kissing him-it was her favorite thing to do. She knew it was dangerous to mess around in a moving car, but that just added to the excitement.

With penis in hand, she moved her lips slowly down his neck. She lifted up his shirt and planted little bites all over his belly. She let her mouth graze his dick, allowing it to feel her warm breath, but nothing more. She knew he wanted it. That was too bad. He had a spot below his belly button that drove him wild and, of course, she exploited it. She felt him try to squirm away but he had nowhere to go. He kept trying to push her face down to finish him off, but she wouldn't give in. It was her turn to tease him and she was great at it.

She wanted to do something she had never done, so she reached over to move back his seat. "Now I'm gonna fuck you," she whispered as she hiked up her skirt. The car was small and she hoped she could actually pull it off. She had to make good on her threat, so she slid her right leg over the console. She positioned herself over top of him and guided it inside her. He let out a deep sigh as she sat down on him. She readjusted her feet and ground her hips against his. He wrapped his arm around her waist and pushed himself into her. She had never been this turned on and she told him so.

Her body tingled all over like a nervous teenager and she loved it. She wanted him to watch her face, so she told him to pull over again. She knew what that did to him and she wanted to make him suffer. Him walking away frustrated her and she didn't like it. So, to avoid a fight, she settled on revenge. She was sly. Verbal fights were just noise and never made her point, and the only way to hurt him was to hurt "them." Evil she thought. But effective.

Take that.

She waited until she knew it was close, and she bailed. Without the slightest warning, she just lifted herself off and sat back in her seat. He looked at her in disbelief. Apparently he also lost his ability to speak, because he just sat there.

"What happened?" he whined, "I was so close."

With a half crooked smile, she looked at him and shrugged, "I told you never to walk away from me."