Veiled Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiara's pulse quickened and her breath left her in a heated rush. Her fingers curled into fists and she angled her head, hoping to have more of the sweet torture that was playing across her skin. The small separation that Philip forced brought a whimper from her; it was quickly replaced by his mouth moving over hers again in a more demanding hunger.

She pushed her tongue into his mouth, lapping at the sides and enjoying the sensations that were rolling through her. Again they parted and again she felt abandoned by the loss of his lips. "Philip," she whispered.

He pressed his head against her forehead and tried to catch his breath. "Wow," he answered back. "That was unexpected."

"Uh huh," she said and nodded at the same time.

"I best get you home," he whispered against her temple. He stood up and took her hand, leading her to the boat. He kissed her again, lightly, a mere brushing of lips, before helping her into the small craft.

He sped across the water, both of them lost in their thoughts. Each wondered what the other was thinking. When he reached her side of the lake, he bounded out and once more held her in his arms. "Tiara, can I see you again?"

She smiled back at him and as he gazed upon her, he was amazed at how beautiful she was standing on the pier with the moonlight spilling behind her.

"I'd like that."

He bent his head to hers again and swept his tongue inside. When they parted, he physically ached. "I better let you go, before I do something that puts me back in playboy status."

She giggled and kissed his cheek. "I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Definitely."

Philip watched her walk back to her home. He wanted to escort her to the door, open it for her, turn on her lights, check her house and make sure it was safe. Hell, he even wanted to turn down her covers, shut off the lights, lock the door and make love to her, but he did none of those things, and for the first time in his life, he felt all right with waiting. He turned and got back into the small boat. The motor came to life as soon as he saw her go inside and then he pulled away, slowly skimming the water and thinking of the woman he was once more leaving behind. A sense of dread filled him, something old and long buried. He didn't like being away from her.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

September 18, 2007

Matt Traverse looked at the file on his desk, his pencil tapped the manila color and his thoughts played seesaw in his head. Philip had called a couple of weeks ago, catching them up on their father's condition. He sounded concerned. More and more Chad Traverse mentioned Delilah, seeing her, talking to her, missing her. After that call, Matt reflected back on the years, years that were full of laughter and sadness, joy and pain. He thought of the lies that were woven in his family and the deceit that had destroyed his marriage. He didn't like lies. He'd kept a big one now since he was sixteen.

Matt hired several different agencies a week after his talk with Philip. Philip had informed him that he met a lovely lady and from what Matt could tell Philip was playing it very slow, taking his time, and riding the waves of what very well could be love. When they had finished talking he had thought over Philip's life and knew that Philip deserved the truth and when Chad passed, he would be ready with the news. He'd wait a few weeks, sit him down, and then tell him. He hoped to share with him other vital facts. He didn't want his brother starting a new life when an old one was built on a lie.

Janie on the other hand disagreed with him. Her feelings had been shouted at him, when he called and told her what he was planning on doing. She'd railed at him that Philip was fine with his life and whoever this new woman was, didn't need to know who Philip was for the first four years of he was breathing, neither did Philip. Janie was afraid. Matt knew this. He was too. Would Philip be angry with them, with mom and dad? Would he caste them off? Matt asked himself these questions for years. Every time he did, his answer was yes. But this time, when he asked them, he hesitated. The sound of Philip's voice had been different. He seemed concerned for Pop and when he spoke of the woman, it was with respect and not like he had when he described the latest floozie in his bed.

A cough brought him back to the file and he looked at the man across from him.

"Sorry," Matt said, opening the file.

"No need to apologize, Mister Traverse. I was just saying that I was able to do a lot once you made those phone calls to some higher ups. You must contribute a lot to the pockets of some mighty important people," the private investigator replied.

"Yes, sadly, it doesn't always help out the way we want it to though," he stated, shrugging as he scanned the information.

"As you can see, your brother was born the day that the State told your parents. The date was given by Miss Kingston. It goes on to say she claims to have delivered the child at home. A friend was in attendance, but the name is never given. They took her word at the date of birth and put that in the files."

Matt read and then looked up. "Says here she was found to be unfit, but willingly gave the kids up?"

"Well, she was never taken to trial. A social worker came out and found her unfit. It states she was drunk and possibly high at the time. Beer and Whiskey bottles as well as other narcotics were found throughout the residence."

"I see that. So Philip has a brother or a sister?"

"Sister. Her name was Tiara Desiree Kingston, but her name could have been changed, just like Ethan. . .I mean Philip's had been."

Matt sighed. "Yes, true. Tiara is an unusual name, she'd probably go by Desiree."

The detective smirked. "It is a unique name."

"Anything else?"

"Ruby Ann was married to a John Andrew Kingston, but they divorced two years before Tiara's birth. Father unknown is listed on both the female and the male child's records. So Misses Kingston seemed to be loose with her favors. Getting knocked up by either the same man or by different men."

Matt closed the file and looked back at the detective. "So to sum it up, Ruby Ann gave birth to a girl in 1966, in a hospital, where we have a legal birth certificate. Two years later she gave birth to a son, Ethan at her home so no birth certificate."

"Right. The State arranged one, your parents took it, then decided they wanted one naming them as biological parents."

"Mom's idea probably, but Dad would drain the Mississippi for her if she asked him to. Sometimes having connections is a splendid thing, sometimes it's not."

The detective said nothing. It wasn't his job to set people's mind at ease. He was simply paid to give them the ammunition to screw it up.

Matt continued, "So mom and dad picked up little Ethan, change his name to Philip and came home to Pulaski with him. They take up residence in their little cabin and Dad continues the commute to Nashville, visiting us on the weekends. What happens to little Tiara?"

"Like I said Sir, I didn't look her up. Do you want me too?"

That was the next question. Did Matt want to delve deeper? When he went to Philip and told him that he was adopted and gave him the records to prove it, did he want to go there with everything, even the possible ways to find his biological sister? Silence filled the room and for several minutes Matt debated with himself. In the end, the detective left with another check and the order to search out Tiara Desiree Kingston.

He called his sister, though he knew she'd be furious, he wanted her to know what he'd found out.

"Janie," Matt said quietly over the phone.

"Matt? You sound strange. . .everything okay with Daddy?"

"Yeah. I wanted to let you know I met with one of the detectives."

"I don't care."

"Janie, please don't sound like that. You knew I was going to do this. I wanted to let you know what I found out." He could hear her taking a deep breath and he knew that was a sign for him to continue. "Phil's got a sister." He heard the intake of air and thought, "How stupid was that Matt, she was already worried about being displaced."

"Yeah, me!"

"Janie, you're being selfish. This girl is two years older than him. Her name's. . ."

"Damn it, Matt. I don't care what her name is. I'm his sister. I'm the only one he's got. He's my brother damn it and yours. You can't do this. He'll hate us. He'll hate Mom and Dad. Please Matt. Please just let it go. We've left it alone since he was four. Four! What does it matter what happened before we got him. Please. . . Oh God please don't do this."

"Janie. I'm telling him everything and I'm looking for his sister."

"You do this and. . ."

"Don't say anything you'll regret."

"Don't do anything you'll regret."

He heard the sound of her hanging up and then he too put the phone down. He buried his head in his hands and thought that maybe it was time to let his Dad know what he was doing. A knock on his office door brought him back to the day's work and he looked up to see his fiancé poke her head through around it. "Hello beautiful," he said.

"Hi. Busy?"

"Nope, come on in."

Carolyn Millhouse, a widow from the very same hills that he'd grown up in walked forward. "Wasn't that the detective you hired?"

"One of many."

"Did he have any news?"

"Yes, seems he's found out quite a lot."

"What are you going to do?" Carolyn asked.

"Proceed as usual."

Carolyn sat down on the lap he offered and she leaned against him. "You know, everyone has secrets Matt, sometimes they are better left alone."

He smoothed down her long red hair and kissed her head. "Secrets destroyed my first marriage. She had many. You know I don't want that to happen again. Philip's met someone. He needs to know who he is." He cupped her chin and turned her face toward him. His lips pressed against hers and he tasted her morning coffee. "God baby, I love you."

Carolyn smiled. "I love you too, baby."

With his hands on her hips, he lifted her from his lap and set her on his desk. "Stay put," he ordered.

She smirked and watched him walk to the door, peek his head out, mutter something about appointments and then she heard the lock on the door click. Her skin blushed and her pulse raced. He came back to her and sat down. Spreading her legs open, he skimmed her thighs with his fingertips. "Okay, Misses Millhouse, let's see what your secrets are." Her skirt moved with ease as his hands traveled up them to find the source of the heady fragrance that was filling his senses. His mouth began an assault that kept him busy for the next hour.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

That same day at the lake

Chad watched the couple head out on the boat. He'd laughed when the young woman had almost fallen in. He looked over to the woman sitting on the porch swing and sighed. "He's growing up Delilah. I told you he would. I told you I wouldn't leave till he did."

He closed his eyes and fell into a deep slumber, one that he didn't wake up from until he heard the young couple coming back from their fishing trip.

"Dad, you okay?" Philip asked, stepping up to his father. His naps were coming closer together as well as lasting longer. He had an appointment later that week; Phil made a mental note to make sure he mentioned the extended sleep schedule his father was keeping.

Chad jerked up. "Hell yes, I'm okay, just catching a nap with your Mom. Don't be waking her up. You and Janie get yourself something to eat and stay quiet." Chad closed his eyes and fell back asleep.

Philip sighed and looked over to Tiara. "I hope you don't mind being Janie sometimes."

"No, not at all."

He walked over and took her hand in his. "Come on and I'll fix you some lunch."

They made their way into the cabin and left Chad to enjoy his nap on the porch, with nature surrounding him.

Tiara watched Philip work, again amazed as his culinary skills. "Phil, have you ever thought of doing it again?"

He chuckled. "I've thought about doing "it" since the first day I saw you on the pier."

The small towel hit him in the face and he tossed it back at her. "What hon?" he asked.

"Have you ever thought of opening a restaurant again?"

Philip sighed. "I hadn't until recently."

"I think you should."

"Yeah?" he asked her.

Tiara stood up and moved behind him. She plucked a tomato from the salad he was preparing and popped it into her mouth. "Yes, a Fish and Chips place, here on the lake."

Philip set his knife down and turned. His arms embraced her and he pulled her close. "Fish and Chips huh?" He felt his erection growing. The feeling wasn't lost on her. He could see it in her eyes.

"Yes," she whispered and rubbed herself against his swelling member.

"Where on the lake?" His hands moved over both her ass cheeks and pushed her harder against him.

"Right here." She moaned and added, "right now."

Philip knew her whispered "yes" and her "right here" "right now" did not have anything to do with the restaurant idea. He pushed her back just enough to look down into her green eyes. "Are you sure?"

Tiara knew what she wanted. They'd spent every day together since that first day. They had taken hikes through the woods, fishing trips with each other as well as with Chad. She'd been over there every night for supper. Philip would take time to see her, when his Dad napped, but those times were short. He always needed to get back to Chad. She didn't mind. She was touched by the love he had for his Father. "Philip. Please."

Phil brought her back to him and tilted her head, so his lips could find hers again. His tongue dipped inside and slowly began to explore the mouth that he'd been drinking from for several weeks. He made love to her lips, her tongue, her teeth, her cheeks. He explored every part of her. When he abandoned her, it was only to drag his lips down her neck and suck on the tender flesh. "Baby, maybe we need to take this to another room?"

"Yes," she whispered and trailed her fingers through his hair, holding him to her neck and biting her lip from crying out. Shivers skated down her spine and she felt the moist juices of her sex thicken.

He kissed her shoulder, easing away the strap of her dress with his teeth. "Maybe my room?" He nibbled her skin gently.

"Uh huh."

He moved one hand up her spine, the other ran up her ribs and cupped her breasts. "I've wanted you for so long."

"Uh huh."

Philip smiled against her skin. "At a loss for words?"

Tiara swallowed. "Yes."

Eventually, he pulled away from her. His eyes were pooled with desire, as was hers. He took her hand and led her through the house. He kissed her in the hall, pushing her against the wall and rubbing his erection over her sex. "T, baby. . ."

"Phil, please. . ."

He chuckled and pushed off of her. They proceeded once more to his bedroom, stopping to kiss on the stairs. Tiara reached the door and he was right behind her. She was slammed against it as he assaulted her again. His hands played with her dress, her waist, her hips. He gathered the material, that kept her skin from his fingers, up and pulled it over her hair. "Tiara," he whispered against her lips and moved her away, long enough to open his bedroom door, usher her in and shut it softly.

They moved together, like liquid silk. The dress, fisted in his hand was tossed to the side. Tiara slipped out of her sandals and feasted on Philip as he began to pull his shirt off. His shorts and sandals were soon laying next to hers. His gaze ran over her full breasts, her figure round and soft in all the right places. She'd been embarrassed by her size, her ex policed her food and when she was allowed to eat what she'd desired, she slowly added meat to her bones were none had been before. He fell to his knees and kissed her stomach, licked her sex and felt her shake in his hands.

Tiara trembled and her eyes rolled back as she was treated to the gentle touch of a lover. Everything about Philip was different from anything she'd experienced before. He slid his tongue along her slit, nuzzled her curls and tugged gently on them with his teeth. When she felt a finger slide into her, her's moved into his hair. She held him there, enjoying the rolls of heat that covered her.

"Philip, baby. . . oh God, more," Tiara cried out. Her voice was thick with passion and she felt him answer her call with a second finger. He rotated them right, then left. He eased them in and out of her, until she began bucking against his face, then he increased his rhythm.

His lips left her sex and he stared up the length of body. "Tiara, I love you baby." He watched her face ride out the emotions his ministrations were pouring into her. He saw her lips become red and swollen, her teeth a constant irritation to them. "I want to drink from you," he whispered and slid his tongue into the hole that his fingers were exploring.

"Yes. . .Oh God. . . Mmmm. . .Ohhh. . ."

Tiara's pussy tightened and she felt herself explode. Sparks flew in all different directions through her body. She felt her joints ache. Her eyes were suddenly clenched tight. Her breath became a second thought as she held it. Her body released the passion that had been building since the first touch. "Philip. Ohhh my God," she grunted low and felt herself grow weak.

Philip devoured her, lapping her sex and drinking her nectar. His hands held her ass and he accepted every ounce of her juices. When he felt her knees grow slack he slipped up and lifted her. Her eyes were closed; her head lolled to the side and her face was red from the heat of her orgasm. "T, my baby, I need more of you."

"Mmmm. . .yes, more. Everything. You can have all of me. You do."

Her whispered words caressed him and he laid her down on the bed. His mouth returned to her sex and again he worked her into a heated frenzy. He swore he'd never get enough. He'd never thirst again as long as she was there to give him living water. When she was crying out for him to make her come, he lifted off her sex and placed his at her slippery opening. "Open your eyes Tiara."

She did and for the first time, they both marveled at the green orbs that suddenly seemed as if they were looking in mirrors. Those mirrors were closed in the same second he thrust his cock into her, finding a place where he swore he'd never grow tired of. He moved in and out of her, loving her with the desire that had been held back.

At first it was slow and easy; his erection was full, hard, thick, plowing into her with torturous speed. "Phil, don't. . .don't wait." She moved her lips closer to his ear. "Fuck me Philip. Please, I need to feel you taking me, fucking me hard this first time. Drive every memory of every lover you ever had out of you and with them rid me of Roger. Hard Philip. Make me come for you."

She wasn't sure what had possessed her to say that, but it felt right. "Now baby," she growled out to him, reinforcing her words.

Philip did just that. He pounded into her, fucking her with everything he had. He felt her tighten around him. He went faster, harder, faster, harder. Her commands drove him over the edge and when she screamed out, he answered her with a loud groan of his own. His seeds flew into her and covered her sex. She held onto him, letting her body tremble with every throb that ran their coarse.

When they separated, he fell to the side and pulled her against him. He kissed her head and for a moment, both were lost in the euphoria of disbelief. Philip was the first to speak. "Tiara, I've never experienced something so primal. I mean. . ."

She moved over him, covering the full length of his body as best she could with her own. "I understand. I've only been with Roger, and in the beginning it was great, but it was nothing like this. Never."