Velvet

Story Info
Making love in Manhattan.
1.1k words
4.35
254.8k
59

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 03/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: If you are not 18 or older, please leave this page immediately.

Incest—a word that has extreme negative connotations. The image that most often comes about when the word is mentioned is that of a father forcing himself on his daughter. Any forcible sex act, especially done by a parent to a child, should result in the parent being punished in legal and non-legal ways.

This is a fantasy of consensual incest between adults. It is intended for adults who are interested in reading about consensual sex between relatives. If this offends you, do not continue any further.

________________________________

Velvet.

That's what it felt like. Velvet.

"Oh, yeah."

The sensation enveloping my hard cock felt like velvet. The more I thrusted back and forth, the more I felt the wonderfulness of velvet.

"Oh yeah," she repeated, only this time letting the "yeah" drag on.

The rest of my body, especially the inside of my head, felt like it had been plugged into an electrical generator. You know when you happen to get a shock, say, from a rug floor and then you touch something? "Ouch," you exclaim. Well, multiply that individual shock by ten and then times that number by twenty. That was what was happening inside my head.

"Mmmmm," she cooed, and then bit her lower lip as I increased the tempo of my pelvic thrusts.

I was fucking a beautiful woman. But it wasn't just any beautiful woman.

I gave a hard thrust. I smiled as her eyes flew open and her head tossed back, her mouth open but no sound coming out. It was just a red-ruby lettered "O." I didn't come; it would be a while longer. I just wanted to see this woman make the "O" like other women have.

I returned to a steadier thrusting tempo. Her eye lids lowered, the eyes fixed on mine. She gave a knowing smile.

This woman, this beautiful woman I was pleasuring and was being pleasured by, was the most unexpected lay. And the sweetest because it was so taboo. I was making love to my mother.

"Yeaaaahhhhhhh."

Before I lowered my lips to meet hers, I gazed at her. She was a dead ringer for that famous English actress from that popular night-time soap in the late 70s. Brunette shoulder-length hair, deep dark eyes and a body—the image of her sexy shape which was to revealed to me for the first time earlier on when her evening gown hit the floor—which would have women half her age envying for. Mom was 51 but her attitude, personality, charm and wit made her seem like a college graduate.

I pressed my lips to hers. It was not long before our mouths opened and our tongues were making love just like the rest of our bodies.

Besides our vocal approvals of this incestuous union, there were only two sounds in the room. First was the bed which, despite being in an expensive mid-town hotel in Manhattan, New York, was making the same sound made by a bed in an hourly motel. The other sound was the repeated slap of our bodies. My mother's love nectar had flowed like a mountain river. (The flowing had initially begun on the dance floor, increased when I ate her out here, and continued now that we were in the classic Missionary position.) My penis, testicles, and the bed sheet were drenched. I was ecstatic to be in this female downpour!

I released her lips from mine, moving my head backwards and up. "Ohhhhh," I exclaimed. Mom jackknifed me with her long sexy legs, pushing me deeper into her velvety, soaking pussy. Another electric shock went off in my head: I returned to the place where my life literally began.

Mom's breathing began to be labored, reminding me of the first summer I had developed asthma. "Oh, Paul. Ohhhhh. I'm coming!" Her bountiful breasts—easily 36s, I guessed—bounced against my chiseled chest, her hardened nipples often grazing me. I also got the mental message that I too was nearing orgasm. "Me, too, Mom," I whisperingly concurred. (I didn't think the guests next door would appreciate this being a taboo union.) We increased our body motions (and the bed's squeaking). We were now fucking. No longer was this like before: first, surprised at the unlikely attraction and then the romantic-like slow motions like her hand stroking my hardness or my tongue sliding up and down her heated slit. We were fucking, and fucking hard...like two wild animals. And like many animals, we were doing it incestuously. It wasn't just the fact that we both had been divorced sometime, our respective bodies yearning for sexual contact besides the often-done self-service. It wasn't also the need for an emotional connection with someone; this had been achieved during dinner earlier on. Now it was just raw, heated, animalistic fucking...by two people not supposed to connect this way. Mother and son...fucking.

"Yes! Yes! It's here!" she announced triumphantly. Her energized thrust into me and the volcanic eruption of her feminine juices—which already had an oceanic amount—told me that Mom was experiencing her orgasm. It was soon my turn to peak. I slammed my pole into her gushing geyser and I came...and came...and came. I could sense my lower region pumping my milk into Mom, similar to when I gassed up my Benz and I could feel the gas flowing in the hose. This sex felt sooooo good.

I grunted her name, Joan, remembering not to accidentally reveal who she was to me. The erotic transfer of my semen into my mother's cunt continued for a few more seconds, and then slowed down and stopped. I was not worried about pregnancy; she had her tubes tied years ago. I was happy to be "riding bareback." Our motions had also subsided and I collapsed onto her, after being in a push-up position for so long. Mass perspiration had encased our bodies. My head lay on her left shoulder. Our breathing was gradually returning to a normal rate.

I brought my lips up to her left ear and whispered, "You are a great fuck, Mom." She smiled at me and replied, "You too, baby." We kissed, long and hard. We then moved so that her head rested on my chest and my arms were wrapped around her. Our hearts beat as one. We stayed in this cuddling position for a bit, sleep overtaking her first. I looked through the window onto the midnight Manhattan skyline. I felt warm inside. I finally found the woman I wanted to spend my life with.

But how did all this happen? Wait til next the installment of Velvet.