Velvet Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make love to me, my son," she said.

At that moment I lowered myself and my hard cock entered my mother's open and soaking pussy. Simultaneously we sighed. I had slid my penis into my desirous mother—it was amazing! Absolutely amazing! We kissed, passionately, for a few seconds when Mom pulled away.

"Give me a moment to get used to you. It's been a while since I had a cock inside of me, more so I never had a cock as big as yours." She was almost apologetic.

I look tenderly into her brown eyes. I knew what she meant. Despite the easy entrance thanks to her well-lubricated hole, I could feel the tightness of my mother's pussy. It felt wonderful to me; it felt like velvet was wrapped around my erection. The wonderful sensation was tempting to me begin thrusting, but I had kind of figured Mom hadn't been sexually active the past several years.

"Don't worry, Mom. Take your time," I offered.

After a few moments, she said "Ok, but slowly." I raised myself sliding my penis almost out of Mom's cunt, but then brought myself down and gently re-entered her.

"Ugh," she grunted. I sighed.

"I love you, Mom" I declared as our torsos began to get in a slow sync of thrusting and accepting.

"And I love you, Paul."

She spread her legs, keeping them straight, and forming a huge V. I knew she was finished getting acclimated to the presence of my penis in her pussy. Mom and I were fucking at a steady pace.

"Ah, uh!"

"Yeah, oh yeah!"

My cock and mind were relishing the wonderful feel of my mother's cunt,

Velvet.

That's what it felt like. Velvet.

"Oh, yeah."