Velvet Chains 02 Ch. 01

Story Info
Corporate worker gets more han she expected.
1.1k words
4.3
58k
5
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
demonspet
demonspet
27 Followers

She spent early Saturday morning clearing out her desk and moving her things. She wanted everything in place come Monday morning. She told Mindy and Shay that she had been promoted, in a sense, leaving out the fact that she was officially whoring, hoping she would be able to put a stop to that aspect of her new position.

In celebration, she let them get her drunk.

Best girlfriends being best girlfriends, they wanted to get her laid, at any cost to the first hottie that looked her way. Not wanting to tell them she had gotten laid, twice in as many days, she was running out of excuses to convince them she did not need a man to celebrate her good luck.

"Annie you need to grow up and accept that as a woman, you have needs that if aren't satisfied, make you one hell of a bitch." This from her best friend, Mindy.

"Seriously Anise, if I were into chicks, I'd fuck you just to give everyone at the office a break." From Shay the one woman who had made the rounds through all the unmarried men at the office. Twice.

She told them both to shut up and ordered another drink.

When the drinks arrived, Mindy and Shay ran off to the ladies' room. Feeling like she had been thrown to the wolves, Anise sipped on her Black Velvet and coke.

She also thought about her new boss, and what her new job might require of her. She had been sent an e-mail with a proposed pay increase from H.R. There was also a memo attached with her expected traveling duties, as part of her role as personnel assistant, along with a minimum stipend for necessities that matched her old weekly salary.

She would, in effect, be rolling in money. All she had to do was apparently keep her mouth shut and her legs open.

When the girls returned, they were not alone. Having found a couple of guys that were too tempting to pass up. Shay and Mindy then spent the rest of the evening all over their impromptu dates. Anise decided she felt dirty watching them. And just a bit horny.

Especially when Shay shouted, she had lost an earring and disappeared under their table to find it. She was "looking" for it for 10 minutes. Jason, her "date" was making some interesting faces. Shay finally reappeared, wiping her mouth, only to say she had not lost her earring after all.

By the time everyone was ready to leave, Anise knew she was too drunk to drive. Alone in her car, wanting to go home, but unable to drive, and unwilling to pay for a taxi, she picked up her phone and called the last person she wanted to see.

"Ms. Drake, what an unexpected surprise. Considering the hour, how may I help you?"

"Mr. Andrews, not only is it the weekend, but it is late, and I am slightly... intoxicated, so for tonight, let us be on a first name basis. Especially since I am about to ask you to give me a ride home. I am not calling at a bad time, am I, Cain?"

The silence on the other end of the line had her squirming in her seat. She could always call Mindy or Shay to give her a ride home, but she did not want to feel like a third wheel, or worse, a voyeur.

"Actually I was on my way out. I can swing by and pick you up."

Cain was thrilled at the way his name sounded on her lips.

She was so surprised he said yes, and quickly gave him the address of the club in whose parking lot she was stranded.

By the time Cain arrived, Anise wished she had just driven home after a strong cup of coffee. She was beginning to have doubts about agreeing to go anywhere with him.

As he helped her to the car, he brushed up against her, causing her to stumble a bit.

In the guise of helping her catch herself, he grabbed by the arms, yanking her hard against him. With her back against his chest, she had no doubt, why he was so quick to agree to pick her up. He rubbed himself against her, nipping at her neck.

"I promised myself the next time I fucked you, I was going to come in your mouth."

"I don't remember saying anything about a next time. Please let me go."

His chuckle made her heart speed up in fear. or was it excitement?

One orgasm in the stairwell and apparently he thought he could have her whenever he wanted.

"Anise, you have no choice. From the first moment I saw you, you were mine. Now, be a good little girl, and thank me for giving you a ride."

He turned her around, and forced her to her knees.

Grabbing a handful of her hair, he held her head in place as he freed his cock from his pants, already hard at the thought of finally being in her mouth.

Anise tried to fight him, tried begging him not to make her do this, even found she was crying from the humilia-tion, but he just laughed. He yanked her head up and as she tried to cry out in pain. Be-fore she could make a sound, he rammed himself into her mouth.

He began thrusting in and out of her mouth, groaning in satisfaction. When Anise tried to push him away, he stopped long enough to slap her lightly across the face.

"No. Do not ever try to deny me. Clasp your hands behind your head. Good girl. Watch the teeth. Now, suck me."

He started to fuck her mouth, deciding how fast and deep by holding her head where he wanted her to be. Anise started making whimpering sounds as her jaw started to hurt, and began wondering if he would ever finish.

"Oh, Anise, good girl, tighten your mouth. Ah, yes, right there, keep doing just that. Moan for me. Show me you like it. God, I have been dreaming about your mouth.

Ah, yeah. When I come down your throat, you will swallow. Ready? Are you ready for me? God, your mouth is hot. Ah, ah, god! Here it comes!"

He thrust into her mouth and stilled, trembling and crying out as he came, and with a fi-nal thrust, he shot down Anise's throat. Once, twice, three times. She had no choice but to swallow.

"Good, now, Anise, clean me. Before we leave this parking lot, you will remove your hose, panties and bra."

After cleaning him with her mouth, she did as he told her, and climbed into the car. Stuffing her underclothes into her bag, she felt the first trickle of fear as Cain hummed happily.

Well, Cain thought this looks to be a promising turn of events. As he pulled out of the parking lot, he felt his cock getting hard again at the thought of having Anise to himself for the remainder of the weekend.

demonspet
demonspet
27 Followers