Velvet Heat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adjoaq
adjoaq
1,537 Followers

"Please Cole." She pleaded helplessly.

He pulled her face towards him and kissed her passionately. Then she felt it - the hot burst of Cole's cum bathing the inside of her hot pulsing hole and heard him sigh with satisfaction against her neck as she leaned back into his chest, eyes closed, feeling the tremors fade into warmth and savoring the raw sensations in her body.

"Are you all right?" Cole asked her quietly after they both seemed to come down.

Briana's eyes flew open at his words.

"Mm...I think we'll have to do that again," she said, her voice soft and sexy.

"You are insatiable." Cole laughed hugging her tight. "And incredible." He added in a whisper, kissing the top of her head.

She barely felt him lift her in his arms and carry her to the bed. All she felt was his warmth and his scent. Cole deposited her in the middle of the bed; the soft mattress cradling her. He then went to the bathroom for a washcloth to clean her up. Then he gathered her into his arms.

Cole could still not get the image of Briana on her knees in front of him out of her mind, try as he might. He made a sound in his throat and held her tighter.

"Bri...what...how...What got into you? Don't get me wrong, I truly loved all that you did...it was just such a complete surprise to me. Are you sure you've never done that before?" Cole asked in mock doubt.

She gave him a shy smile...

"I'm just as surprised as you are. Your hot body really turns me on." She said teasingly. "It just seemed like what I was supposed to do. Caught up in the moment, it just came naturally to me I guess." She added on a more serious note.

Cole noticed that Briana looked worried. "What's wrong baby?"

"...How was it? I mean, was I ok?" She asked anxiously.

"Did you seriously just ask me that?" He asked incredulously, "God baby" Cole ground out tilting up her chin to look into her worried eyes, "That was... exceptionally good, electrifying. I thought I was gonna have a stroke! I've never felt a passion like we just shared - you took control and made me feel an exciting sexual pleasure that I have never known. Thank you."

He brushed her hair from her cheeks and kissed her tenderly. She felt such relief and a burst of warmth at his words she wanted to shout with joy. Pushing her fingers into his hair to hold him still, she kissed him for all she was worth, her tongue sliding along his and stroking, causing their breaths to quicken. Cole groaned into her mouth, an erotic sound of pleasure and need that vibrated through her. Tilting his head, he sealed those beautifully sculpted lips over hers and deepened the kiss till they both had to come up for air.

"I love you Cole," she whispered against his beautiful mouth. "I love you so much it feels like my chest will explode, like I have to stop sometime and take a deep breath or my head will start to swim."

She felt him tense against her and quickly added, "You don't have to say it back. I just wanted you to know how I feel. I don't know how I'm going to survive with you gone. I miss you alr..."

"Say that again." He demanded desperately.

"I miss y..."

"Not that part Bri. I already know you'll miss me. What you sa..."

"I love you. I guess I've loved you for a very long time."

He gently drew her close for the sweetest of kisses, his firm lips moving gently on hers. He relished every sensation as he held her close; the soft feel of her skin, the scent of her hair, the way she breathed. He wrapped his arms about her tightly, delighting in the warmth of her body, the feel of her soft curves, trying to memorize everything about her, to take him through the coming two months without her.

And till they left the hotel to enable Cole catch a fight back to LA, they made good use of their time together. Usually making love to Briana was fast, hurried, needy, like there was no tomorrow. But because of the coming months of tormented separation, Cole wanted to savor every second, every kiss and every touch. He took his time making love to her for the rest of their time at the hotel. He couldn't take his eyes off her face. He wanted to remember every look of ecstasy that crossed her features. He knew deep down he cared for her a lot. He had to make this work, no matter what.

Briana on the other hand, though was mentally counting down the hours when he'd have to leave, enjoyed every moment of their time together.

***

Briana sighed and suppressed a shiver. She noticed that her nipples had tightened and could feel the inevitable trickle along her pussy lips. She was so damn horny she needed some relief --and fast! And to think all she had to do was think about their time together to get into this state. This was getting out of control.

She had just picked up her luggage after getting off the plane. Getting through security had taken a surprisingly short time and she started pulling her suitcase on its wheels behind her. Following the crowd she eventually came to the top of the escalator and looked down trying to see whether she could spot Cole amongst the people. He wasn't difficult to spot. Every woman regardless of age turned to look at him as they walked past him. And the best part of it was that he was just standing there, looking straight at HER. Damn, he looked so good in a black long sleeved polo shirt with the buttons undone, on denim jeans and a black back buckle military boots. Briana felt the looks of some of the women on her- probably trying to find out what or who had the attention of the Adonis. She knew how they were feeling and enjoyed the fact that he was hers.

Cole had seen Briana before she saw him. If anything, she was looking more beautiful and sexy than the last time he had seen her. The sexy purple strapless mini dress with an empire waist looked amazingly hot on her. Her black knee high boots which gave her an extra two inches of height completed her sexy look. She was dazzling. She felt his gaze as it slowly traveled down her body. Her nipples hardened as he caressed her with his eyes. Liquid heat pooled between her legs as his eyes lingered on her bare thighs.

His smile practically lit up the whole area, the cheeky grin that came naturally to him flashed across to meet the gaze of the beautiful young woman standing at the top of the escalator. But his smile faltered when he saw her staring right at him, with THAT look on her face. He gasped.

Briana hadn't meant for him to catch her staring with all that heat, but now that she had his attention, she couldn't take her eyes away. He looked absolutely edible. She'd forgotten how gorgeous he was. She noticed a small, predatory grin spread across his lips. That was all the signal she needed. She stepped off the escalator and with a small squeak, ran over to him and threw herself into his arms, narrowly avoiding knocking over a couple in the process. He opened his arms to receive her warm embrace, stumbling backwards with the force of her 'tackle-hug'.

"Oh my God," Briana breathed, riveted. "You are so fucking hot."

Laughing loudly at her outburst, Cole hugged her back tightly. "I've missed you too Angel."

She tilted her head back to look up into his eyes, and saw all the emotions written there for her to read. She parted her glossy lips to run her tongue along them. "Christ, Bri..." She heard a very guttural groan from Cole just as he leaned his head down to take her lips. With a soft growl, their lips met and the fire ignited. They had waited two months for this and Cole knew he would never be able to get enough. Their lips parted and the two tongues began entwining around one another, dancing together. His hands went to her back, pulling her in closer. Her left hand fell to his waist, holding on tight; while the other came to rest on his hip. They completely forgot about everyone.

Briana had almost forgotten just how good a kisser Cole was. He leaned even further in whilst moving one hand up to run his fingers through her soft, silky hair. She responded in kind, gently biting his lower lip as she leaned back into him. It didn't take too long for a bulge to appear in his trousers, just close enough to her hand for her to feel the movement in his jeans. Someone gave a piercing whistle which penetrated Cole's conscience and with a ragged breath, he tried to pull back. He laughed shakily when Briana whimpered and refused to let him go.

"We have to get out of here Bri," Cole said in a low voice.

Briana looked up and noticed that people were staring at them and blushed furiously. He made her so horny she couldn't see straight. Cole grabbed her suitcase and jacket which had fallen to the floor in one hand, grabbed her hand in the other and steered her towards the set of double doors leading to the entrance area of the airport. She followed him in a daze. She didn't even notice the people staring and smiling at them as they passed. They made a lovely couple -- who obviously couldn't keep their hands off each other.

The lights of a large silver SUV that was parked at a deserted spot flashed and the rear hatch lifted at the push of a button. Cole placed her suitcase inside and closed the hatch, walking around to the passenger side to open the door for her. He reached out to steady her as she stepped in. He got into the car, turned on the engine but did not put the car into gear. For a while they didn't say anything to each other.

"Are you ok?" he asked softly.

"I'm sorry about what happened back there." Briana whispered shakily. "Thank you for being the sensible one and stopping it before we went too far!"

"Oh God baby," Cole groaned pulling her into his lap, "I'm as much to be blamed as you." He started kissing her all over her face. "I started it remember?"

Briana whimpered trying to capture Cole's lips in a kiss. But he wasn't done kissing every inch of her face. "When I'm around you I can't seem to think straight and that fucking scares me Bri." No woman had ever made him feel like this. Suddenly she felt his hands grab her head and tilt it back. The desire in his eyes was the last thing she saw before his lips began to devour hers.

Sliding her hands up over his chest she moaned at his touch. She adjusted herself to straddle him and pushed her hips out against his hardness begging him with her body. All she could think about was having him inside her. She felt his hand on her thigh and lifted her leg to wrap around his waist. His hand continued its journey upwards. Cole gasped as he realized she had nothing on under the dress. If it was possible, he got even harder. As confident and in-control as he let her believe, he was really in shock.

"Don't tell me you came all the way without panties..." He said with a gleam in his eyes.

Briana blushed and then stared him in the eyes defiantly, "And what if I did?" She shot back feeling very wanton. Cole chuckled at that and ran a finger over her lips, making her shiver involuntarily.

"You never cease to surprise me you little minx!" He said kissing her gently. But he was feeling anything but gentle. He felt his control slipping away.

Cole drew down the neckline of Briana's outrageously low-cut strapless dress exposing her creamy breasts. Her nipples hardened powerfully in the cool air inside the car, her need strong to have them touched. She could hear his sighs of pleasure as he swept his hand over her pliant skin whiles his thumb slid over one sensitive nipple and then the other.

The furnace of his wet mouth slid from her throat down her collarbone and onto the flesh of the breast, making damp circles. He circled downward on the delicate skin with his tongue taking possession of a nipple, sucking softly and then more strongly. His tongue flicked the nipple against his teeth, insistently shocking her with bolt after bolt of pleasure. She arched her back to lean into his mouth for more of his mouth as she cried out in carnal lust. He suckled strongly on one nipple and then the other, pulling on them until both were painfully erect. Her hips thrust forward by themselves and Briana was conscious only of the powerful rippling sensations engulfing her body.

He slowly spread his muscular legs between her soft thighs, irresistibly opening her legs widely. Her dress slid up to her waist and exposed her completely. Suddenly his palm covered her heat and he squeezed making her moan in anticipation. A finger lightly caressed her damp cleft and pressed deeper whiles his thumb rubbed against her excited clit, drawing out a loud moan from her.

Although Cole would have loved to continue his explorations, he knew they didn't have that luxury due to their location. He withdrew his fingers and ignoring the sound of protest she made, licked and sucked his fingers, tasting her juices.

"Delicious as always." The pleasure in his voice caressed her. He tipped her head forward and brought her lips once more to his. She opened her mouth under his and could taste herself on his tongue. She shuddered in reaction.

"Don't you dare leave me like this Cole," she said helplessly.

He looked into her eyes and she could see passion written across his face like pain, his breath hard, panting. His mouth locked on hers in complete abandon and she sucked on his tongue as he ripped his trousers open to free his painfully hard flesh from its prison.

Slipping a hand under her firm arse he lifted and pulled her forward to impale her with the full power of his heavily erect cock. He moaned harshly as he slid into her wet depths, feeling himself stretching her walls. She was tight and he was large and she gasped somewhere between pleasure and pain. She grabbed onto his shoulders tightly, shuddering as he filled her. His eyes lost focus with the pleasure as he pulled her onto his entire length and rocked her forward to take her as deep as he could go. His hips rose and fell driving his cock into her depths in a powerful rhythm as he fucked her. He pounded and pounded into her with deep mindless strokes. Withdrawing almost to the tip only to plunge back into her with a harsh grunt, he drove himself into her again and then again. Her breasts bounced with each of his thrusts. He gripped a breast and took it hungrily into his mouth, sucking at the nipple to bring her more pleasure.

"Oh GOD!" she cried out.

He released her nipple to chuckle into her ear. "No it's just me."

"God I missed you" she replied gasping.

"Same here," he returned.

Even as he continued to thrust, deep then shallow, then deeper and stronger and harder, he realized that she was thrusting back just as strongly. He could hear the slaps of flesh against wet flesh and lifted his head to lock eyes with her heated ones as he pumped into her. Their panting breaths matched tempo as they both approached climax. He felt the deep tightening pleasure in his balls and he knew he was ready to spill into her hungry flesh. His breath hissed between his teeth, and he groaned... he was close, right at the edge ...

Suddenly she felt a glorious shiver starting in her womb, radiating out to her aching breasts, her fingers and her toes. She moaned incoherently her body convulsing, her heart pounding, her skin vibrating with pleasure. She tightened around him in repeated spasms as she crested then fell into wave after wave of pleasure. A cry exploded from her lips as her pleasure took her. He jerked within her, his cock swelling to excruciating hardness. He pulled her down powerfully onto his cock, her ass tight against his flesh at the base. With a deep groan of ecstasy and triumph against her lips, he exploded into her depths as she shuddered around him, still in the violent grip of her own pleasure.

They both fought for breath, trembling in aftershocks of carnal pleasure. His arms enclosed her tender body in a fierce hug. She wrapped her arms around his neck, burrowing into him seeking comfort as their hearts pounding against each other.

Gently, Cole lifted her from him and pulled out a handkerchief to wipe his seed from her thighs. He helped her rearrange her clothes then closed his pants with a satisfied smile. He then hugged and kissed Briana gently.

"Feel better now?" he teased.

She blushed deeply, but smiled in spite of herself. "I've been wound up all day about seeing you. I guess I got a little too tense." She hesitated. "Thank you Cole, that was really...um, intense and mind-blowing."

"I'm sorry Bri, I didn't mean to be that rough," he apologized, holding her to him and smoothing my hair.

Briana however held her finger to his lips and shook my head gently.

"No, Cole, no," she soothed him, showering his face with light kisses. "I knew exactly what I was getting into, or what was getting into me," she chuckled.

Cole laughed, kissing her tenderly and brushing away the streaks left by the tears she didn't even know she had shed.

Briana moved back to her seat, sitting down with a slight wince which Cole noticed.

"Fuck." He exploded, which startled Briana. "Baby, I'm sorry."

"I'm okay Cole. Really!"

"Well you don't look okay to me." He growled putting the car into gear and heading out of the parking lot.

"The thing is," Briana said licking her lips before continuing carefully, "You're really big, so it's bound to hurt sometimes." She tried to explain, her voice thick with emotion. "Now I know what they mean by 'hurts so good.'"

Cole had gotten to an intersection so he turned to look at Briana intently. "You really mean that, huh?"

Briana looked away from him, nodding. "You probably think that's pretty twisted, don't you?"

"Look at me," he demanded. The tone of his voice drew her eyes back to his. "There are many ways to experience pleasure, Bri. What matters most is what you feel, not what anyone else thinks about it. It's your body." He leaned over and kissed her gently. "But I guess you got more than you bargained for." He whispered in her ear.

Briana mock gasped and lightly punched him in the shoulder making Cole laugh. "It's not funny, Cole!" she exclaimed, trying to halt her own giggle. "And that pantie came off when I went to freshen up AFTER we landed." She added giving in to full laughter.

"I knew you were too chicken to come all the way without one." Cole roared with laughter.

"May I remind you I have a black belt in karate Cole Adams." Briana said threateningly making Cole laugh even harder.

"You still need a good soaking to take care of your soreness. I'm taking you home for just that. I'll take you to school in the morning. Okay?"

"Ok. I guess this means the beast is taking the innocent maiden into his castle to ravish her huh?"

"Hardly innocent" Cole responded laughing at the mock outraged look on Briana's face.

"And whose fault is that counselor?" She shot back giving him a punch on his shoulder.

"Ouch" Cole said laughingly, "Hungry? We can stop somewhere on the way if you like."

She loved this man with all her heart...everything that she had. "I didn't eat much on the plane. If you don't mind I would love to stop somewhere."

"Okay. Now tell me about your flight."

adjoaq
adjoaq
1,537 Followers