Velvet Nights Ch. 02

Story Info
Michael's strap-on purchase gets interesting.
3.1k words
4.09
40.1k
00

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cnba
cnba
33 Followers

Laurie had sent Michael on an errand to buy a strap-on at her friend Carol's exclusive sex boutique. Laurie had given him this task and then flown away on a business trip. He was now on his own and heading out to the store.

After a short drive, he easily found Carol's store even though its outside was very discrete and only had a small expensive looking sign - gold letters on a navy background. The slanted rays of the sun came in through the trees leaving the street in semi darkness as he parked right next to the store. The shop windows were curtained but the glass door showed a well-lit interior. Michael opened the door to find the store deserted except for a tall black woman behind the counter. As he had never met Carol before, Michael came up to the counter to ask if the woman could help him locate the shop's owner.

Over six-feet tall, the black lady looked statuesque although she was certainly not fat. She was wearing a white translucent linen halter tucked into a short black flared leather skirt. Her black lace demi bra attractively displaying her large breasts was visible through the thin material of her top. Her face looked expensively made-up with smoky eyes, long artificial lashes and deep purple lipstick. Her hair was glossy and pulled back into a severe bun with a couple of curly black tendrils escaping onto her face. Up close, Michael could see that she was very fit and her bare arms rippled with muscle. Huge gold earrings and a matching heavy gold chain framed her face in glittering metal. The white top and the gold jewelry complemented her flawless chocolate brown skin. She was every bit as elegant and exotic as the boutique itself.

Before he could ask anything, the lady looked directly at him and said, "You must be Michael. I've been expecting you." Her voice was husky and low but her commanding tone sent tingles down Michael's spine. "Go this way to the back of the store and look for your strap-on. Make sure you select two sizes, a smaller one that you can use for training and also a bigger one for Laurie. I'll be there in a few minutes after I get some of the other things Laurie wanted. It's already 6pm so I have to go ahead and close the store but we can still take care of Laurie purchases at the register."

Carol's appearance completely matched the paragon of Michael's desire. In the depths of his imagination, he longed for a powerful woman like Carol to take control of him and his cock began to swell at the lascivious thoughts that ran through his mind. He noticed that she eyed him all over and sensed that she liked what she saw. Playfully he decided to tease her so that she would reciprocally lust after him. As he walked over to the back of the store, he dropped the car key and bent slowly down to pick it up. He saw that she was indeed looking directly at him and could clearly see his black pants clinging and tightly displaying the perfect shape of his thong clad bottom.

The décor of the store was unlike any sex shop he could recall. It was expensively appointed like a high-end fashion boutique, with velvet as the dominant decorative material. The strap-on section looked every bit like the diamond display at a Fifth Avenue jewelry store. On a well-lit dark blue velvet table top, various items were placed in shiny wooden compartments lined with beige suede. Discrete embossed labels indicated the names and the expected usage and benefits of the items. No prices were noted anywhere. Michael saw strap-ons of various colors and shapes, from small red and blue transparent ones to huge black ones. Everything looked to be made of top quality materials and several had expensive looking leather attachments. Reading through the labels, Michael was engrossed in narrowing down his selection. He finally picked up one medium sized flesh colored one and a bigger dark colored one, both with two way dildos. The larger one was nine inches long on one side and very realistic looking. Oddly, it seemed to closely match Carol's skin tone and texture. The matching harness was made of supple black leather with silver buckles that shone in the display light. The thick shaft was veined and slightly curved, with a bulbous head and lifelike balls at the base. Michael shivered at the mental images of how full this would feel inside his mouth and penetrating his behind. He could not wait for Laurie to use it on him.

"This is one of our most popular models," said Carol coming up from behind him. Michael, though startled, turned around and looked up at her, quickly regaining his composure. He then opted to continue his earlier teasing of her. "Would you please hold this on so that I can see if it's the right size?" he said giving the harness and the bigger brown strap-on to her while placing the other one back on the table. Obligingly, she positioned it between her thighs so that it jutted out from her crotch. He slowly knelt down at her high-heeled feet and looked up at her seductively with his mouth partially open and his tongue wetting his lips. The leather harness blended perfectly with her short leather skirt and the color of the dildo seemed identical with that of her fingers holding it. From his kneeling position he could see the mesh on her fine black stockings and a black lace garter belt, but could not quite discern if she was wearing panties. He tantalizingly moved his head closer to her as if to lick the strap-on and asked her if it might not be too big for him to suck. Not stopping at this, he then turned around and went down on his hands and knees with his back arched upwards pointing his black silk covered ass at her. He turned his head to look at her suggestively and asked if the artificial cock was the right shape for Laurie to use.

Although she normally preferred women, she was now getting very aroused by his appearance and suggestive actions. His blatant flirting had definitely ignited her innate need to control him. She recalled Laurie's email about his wantonness and Laurie's request to her to discipline him and she grew damp at the thought of what she might do to him this evening. He looked to be the perfect sub pet for her weekend. She was going to enjoy punishing him and having him please her.

"Get up you slut," she barked, grabbing his arm and pulling him up. She cruelly twisted it behind him and pushed him into the nearby dressing room where she had placed the other items Laurie had ordered. Pressing against his slim form, feeling his silky outfit and smelling his musky perfume acted on her like a powerful aphrodisiac. A little scared by her actions, he in turn trembled at her brutal and commanding demeanor. His teasing looked to have had an effect but now he did not know if he had awakened a monster. Michael was a bit scared inside but subconsciously also a little stimulated at what may be coming next in Carol's hands.

To Carol, Michael certainly was a pretty little slut, every bit like the slim and submissive girls she normally craved. She turned him around and quickly unzipped and jerked his pants down to his knees. Freeing his penis from his flimsy thong, she watched Michael's cock stiffen and she slapped it hard twice causing it to rapidly shrivel down in pain. She remembered Laurie's note about his prodigious size and briefly thought that maybe the cock ring she had picked out would be a bit small. But without any regrets, she brutally pushed through his smoothly shaven balls and penis into the very tight silver cock ring making him gasp with pain. Then sitting on the chair she dragged his petite body face down over her knees with his legs dangling down to the floor. His newly constrained penis strained up and pressed against her leg in his excitement. Whack, whack, whack and whack - she used her open palm to deliver a series of stinging blows to both of his smooth bare cheeks making sure they became evenly red in color. Michael eyes brimmed with tears as the smarting pain spread throughout his behind. But, the thrill at being roughly handled and corporally punished made his erection bulge out even more as blood rushed into its engorged purplish head. Michael had never experienced being sexually hurt before and it was incredibly arousing. His entire body pulsed with erotic need and he wanted her to continue stinging his rear.

Carol had received Laurie's permission to use and discipline Michael and she knew that she would like to teach Michael a lesson. Carol enjoyed mastering her women lovers and was skilled at applying the right amount of pain to enhance the sexual peak for both participants. Seeing Michael's obvious excitement from the physical pain and the psychological embarrassment helped her spark new ideas for tonight's entertainment.

Ending his chastisement, Carol held open his rear cheeks with one hand and used a squirt bottle to put on some sweet smelling lube into his crack. She then took a silver butt plug and pressed it in hard until it popped through, going in all the way. The design of the smooth plug was unusual in that it was narrower on top but flared wider at the base to help distend his anus. To be sure that it did not slide out, she used a silver chain attachment with three strands that clipped on to the ring on the back of the plug. She propped him up on his feet and drew two of the chain strands in front, one on each side of his ringed erection and pulled the third strand back between his ass cheeks, attaching all three of them to a matching silver chain that went tightly around his waist. She tugged the thong back over his newly ringed and aroused genitals and then pulled up his pants over his freshly reddened behind. Rising she pulled him up to her with her hand grabbing his hair and brutally kissed his tear-streaked face with her tongue ravishing his mouth. Her other hand roamed over his behind seeking out her fresh palm imprints on his tender rear through his silky pants and pressing in his butt plug. "You are mine for this weekend, slut!" she said. Hearing him moan with pain and raw desire and feeling his ringed erection press and strain against her legs, she knew that she needed him to please her right now. Her arousal demanded his mouth here and now. She knew that her urges would not be fully satisfied until she could really use him thoroughly - but that would come later tonight. She pushed him down onto his knees and pulled his face under her skirt for her quick fix.

Michael obediently moved his face upwards towards her now visible pussy. With her powerful legs spread wide he could see that she was not wearing any panties and her brown slit was framed by the black lace garter and the silk stockings. Carol's sex was carefully shaven with her lips clean and smooth. A neatly trimmed rectangle of coarse black pubic hair crowned her mouthwatering cunt. Her dark nether lips were so thick and prominent that they appeared to bulge, almost as if she had something between a pussy and a small cock. Her wonderful, musky scent filled his head, momentarily weakening his knees. His eyes drank in her gorgeous pussy with its very fleshy lips already wet with moisture. Bending back his neck slightly he straightened so that his entire mouth was parallel to her pussy, ready to lavish attention to every part of it. Michael quivered as the first taste of her delicious slit inflamed his desire. He felt her hands on either side of his head guiding him as his mouth moved slowly across her dark pink inner lips with flicking and gliding movements of his tongue.

Carol writhed sensuously enjoying his oral ministrations. She grabbed his hair to control his actions as his tongue continued probing through her wet slit. He used his tongue like a small penis and plunged it deeply, sliding all the way inside of her, and then pulled it out to lick and suck her puffy lips. His tongue danced all around her stiffening nub before plunging again through her folds into the deepest areas of her pussy drinking in her gushing juices. Her hands tightened around his head allowing it to move only slightly side to side as his mouth continued to suck and lick furiously. Carol pushed his head down further until his mouth dropped down slowly to the area between her pussy and ass. Her juices were gushing profusely with her enjoyment and Michael's mouth eagerly drank it up as much as he could. Some of her juices ran down into her ass and Michael tongue followed them. Feeling wicked, Michael ran his tongue in light circles around her anus teasing her soft core. He heard her order his tongue inside her ass and he gladly obliged. He pressed firmly against her dark rose applying gentle pressure until her sphincter opened and his tongue plunged all the way inside in one deep thrust. One set of his fingers plunged inside her pussy while the other set gently grazed her upright clit. Carol began moaning with raw need as her knees felt weak. She was now almost sitting on his face, with her body pressing down on Michael's head.

Michael's tongue continued sliding slowly in and out of her pert asshole and his fingers played deftly with her pussy lightly teasing all around her erect clitoris and periodically plunging inside her swollen folds. As her ass muscles started to contract around his invading tongue, he accelerated the pace of his thrusting and his fingers began softly stroking her clit. His tongue would plunge all the way inside her asshole and then draw almost all the way out. Just the tip would remain inside until she pulled his head forcefully into her body and his tongue plunged again all the way inside her ass. Her excitement rose quickly this way, and before long Michael's tongue was gliding effortlessly in and out of her ass as his fingers slid back and forth around her swollen clit. As she neared her peak, his fingers blurred its movements around her clit, teasing and stroking rhythmically. His tongue was a blur in her asshole as her orgasm hit. Carol screamed loudly as she came nearly crushing his head with her hands and thighs as her orgasm racked through her body. Bolt after bolt of sexual electricity shot through her body as his tongue continued to plunge deeply into her asshole. Her body shuddered violently over and over again. After a while as her orgasm subsided she abruptly released his head and staggered back to the chair, stockings soaked from her juices. "You are good, bitch!" she panted. "Go to the restroom and fix yourself up, we are leaving soon."

Michael staggered into the restroom. His erection, still swollen and slightly numb from the very tight ring, pushed up against his thong. His knees were stiff, his bottom still felt raw and his tongue was like sandpaper. Looking in the mirror he saw a mascara streaked face with bedraggled hair. His face was still wet from all of Carol's juices intermixed with his saliva and some of this liquid must have leaked onto the top of his shirt as it clung wetly to his chest. Luckily there seemed to be cosmetics and styling brushes in the cabinet and a hair dryer was attached to the bathroom wall. He first used the mouthwash several times and then brushed his teeth. He then removed his shirt and did his best to clean up his face and restyle his hair. After about ten minutes of work he began to look presentable and he used the makeup to touch up his face, putting on his drying shirt. As he came out the door, Carol rushed in to use the facilities. She had stripped off her wet stockings and her garter belt but other than that she looked nearly unchanged. Her leather skirt and halter top did not look any worse for the wear. Her makeup was still flawless although a few more of the tendrils had escaped from the tight bun making her look even more attractive. She dropped something on the counter and ordered him to put them on. There were three small black leather bands with tiny black metal rings – the two smaller ones went on his wrists and the larger one went around his neck. "These mark you as mine for this weekend," she said. "I am going to use you hard tonight, slut!"

When they exited the store it was nearly 8:30pm. Carol told him to leave his car parked right there and climb into her black Jaguar coupe. She drove through the city at near breakneck speeds while reaching across to his lap and caressing his cinched and distended penis. He begged piteously for release but it was not to be – it was his turn to be teased this weekend. Twenty minutes later, they pulled into the underground garage of a high rise apartment building. As they exited the car, Carol commanded him to take off all his clothes. Shivering with the excitement and from the chill in the garage, Michael stripped bare and furtively looked around even though there was no other person in the garage. His nudity as well as his ringed erection and the silver chained butt plug would all be embarrassingly visible to anyone driving in to park. But before anyone came, they took the elevator up to her penthouse apartment. On the elevator, Carol mercilessly teased the naked Michael by stroking his erect cock and pressing his plugged and sore bottom against the metal hand rail. Michael felt full from the butt plug and the pressure from the rail sent electric shoots of pleasure through him as his prostate was stimulated. His sexual rush was fueled by the thought that somebody could enter the elevator on any floor and see her tease his naked body. What else would she do in her apartment he wondered.

Continued in part three...

cnba
cnba
33 Followers