Velvet Nights Ch. 04

Story Info
Michael is on the working end of Carol's strap-on.
3k words
4.15
68k
4

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cnba
cnba
33 Followers

Michael and Carol were back in her apartment after a terrific evening at her favorite club. At the dance club, he had orally served her with a voyeuristic audience watching and she had come spectacularly. Yet her hunger to take Michael had only been sharpened. Eager to take Michael with a strap-on, she had quickly driven them home from the club and ushered him upstairs.

Pushing Michael into the guest bathroom, she ordered him to get out of all the clothes and heels, freshen up his face and be back out wearing just his butt plug and cock ring. He hurried to comply with her demands. Knowing what was coming next, he liberally spread the moisturizing oil inside his nether opening before sliding in the butt plug. The makeup had not run much but since it had smeared, he decided to remove all of it and clean up his face, neck and his hair. He redid his makeup but this time with a bit more of everything. Leaving out the earrings, he undid the severe ponytail and brushed out his hair, using the dryer and brushes to style it out.

She had given him two more leather bands matching the ones on his hands, which he put on his bare ankles. He dabbed on the perfume between his thighs and his neck and rushed back to the living room within fifteen minutes. However, she was still not back from her room. He felt himself shiver slightly both from the chill air and at what he knew would come next. Goose pimples covered his arms and legs. The chill softened his erection and the cock ring did not hurt so much. He felt very vulnerable in his nakedness and could feel the large butt plug straining to come out against the metal chains because of the oil slathered inside him. He wandered over to the large glass wall overlooking the city. Because the room was lit up, albeit dimly, people from the adjacent high-rises could definitely see his nude body. He guessed that they were going to be putting on a display for any voyeurs out there. The floor next to the wall was bare except for a large leather ottoman even though several more leather sofas were arranged to face it as though it were a stage. There were small metal rings on the floor next to the ottoman and he could imagine what the ottoman was used for. He was about to sit on one of the sofas when Carol came into the room.

He stood up still and tried not to stare at her as she came towards him. She looked a little different from earlier in the evening even though she was still wearing the same black leather corset that lifted up and prominently displayed her deep brown breasts. However, her pussy was now covered by a black high-waisted leather harness with a familiar dark brown strap-on in front. Even though it was the same model he had picked out in the store, in the dim light it looked gigantic but also somehow proportional to Carol's large frame. She was not wearing her coat and her bare arms and thighs looked taut and powerful and she had left off all her gold jewelry. Her hair was still in an updo but a lot more tendrils had escaped and hid parts of her face, which appeared heavily made-up almost like his was. Smokey dark eyes, deep red lips and dark eye shadow along with heavy pancake makeup made her look very hot. Her feet were now encased in shorter knee-length black heeled boots. She looked like the very image of a mistress out to punish her slave and slake her desires. Michael's grew flush with excitement and his cinched member now rose up against his belly with his arousal. He felt his submissive urge to serve her come rushing back and knelt down on the floor waiting for Carol to command him.

Carol strode confidently over and beckoned to Michael. When he rose and rushed close to her, she ordered him to turn around and show off his naked body to her. He pirouetted in front of her compliantly showing off his sexy form. His stiff length pulsed out in front and the jingling metal waist chains held the silver plug up against his bottom. The rear silver chain neatly bisected his pretty arse. His naked body was slim and smooth and with his lithe form, long hair and the heavy makeup, he definitely looked very much like the girls she desired. He heard her draw a sharp breath at his display. He knew that she was pleased with his appearance and that she found him sexually very exciting.

"You are one hot bitch," she exclaimed. "I am going to enjoy punishing you and taking you tonight. Your pretty bottom is going to be bright red when I am through," she rasped in her desire. Grabbing his slight body she swung it over the ottoman face down so his arms and legs splayed over the four corners. Pulling out springy ropes with hooked ends from the cabinet, she secured his limbs to the rings on the floor with his legs pulled apart. His smooth bottom was well displayed over the curve of the ottoman as his cock pressed up against its side. Michael limbs strained against the ropes. He was going to be punished for the second time that evening but this time it would be more painful and in a way he hoped also more pleasurable. Before this evening he had never been punished physically especially in a sexual context. He found that strangely he enjoyed the embarrassment and pain of the experience. He very much wanted to see how much more exciting it would get but in a perverse way he also wanted to be hurt for straying from Laurie.

Ever since that evening when she had first slapped Michael's bare behind, Carol had felt a strong need to punish him hard but she had thus far controlled her urges. This simmering urge for dominance surged through her body and the two orgasms she had experienced from Michael's mouth had merely heightened this suppressed desire. Now, seeing his lithe body tied up and compliantly displayed she could no longer control herself. Finally his smooth white globes were bared and ready for castigation.

For tonight she preferred using the riding crop which was a springy but leather covered and ended in a small square of leather. The crop best could best express her urge and she was a master at making it play a concerto of pain on her slaves' bodies without drawing blood. Laurie had requested Carol to not mark him permanently in any way.

She tested the crop twice against the side of the ottoman and the sharp sounds made Michael twitch. She then dragged the crop down on his bare back and between his crease to touch his straining manhood. He shivered at the cold leather touching his skin. Whap! The first blow landed firmly on his left globe and he cried out more in shock than pain. The blow warmed his body from the blood coursing through the skin. Whap!! The second blow stung more as she increased the force. She again ran the crop's tip along the cleft of Michael's buttocks, first caressing and then raising the crop, bringing it down full force on one buttock and then the other. Slowly the sharp pain pulsed through his lower body as she unleashed her fury methodically delivering stinging blows but taking care to not cut his skin. Whap, whap, whap!! Her skill was evident in the intricate pattern she weaved on both his cheeks without drawing any blood. Raining blows left and right, she satisfied herself watching his bare behind slowly change to pale pink and then bright red. By now Michael was drenched in sweat. His face was swimming in tears even though his sexual excitement was now at a fever pitch. As occasional stingers teasingly landed on his stiff cock, he strained for release pushing his erection upwards seeking her blows. Carol finally felt sated from rendering the punishment and her hand was sore from hurting him. But, her sexual need to own him with her rubber cock had now reached a fever pitch. She undid his restraints and pulled him up. As he tottered up on his feet she sat down on the edge of a nearby sofa with her strap-on pointing out and motioned him to approach her. "Come here and suck me!"

Michael's rear felt like it was on fire but his sexual excitement was also at its peak. His cock was grossly swollen and dripping with precome. He wanted to do anything to please her and he badly wanted her to let him come. He fell down on his knees in front of her, gently grasped the giant strap-on and caressed its realistic texture. It felt huge in his small pale hands and transfixed with the object he opened his mouth to worship it. Once again he was going to suck a penis. His lipstick clad mouth covered the firm bulbous head and he gently sucked the rubbery tip. His tongue lubricated it all over slowly enjoying the excitement of the act until she grabbed his hair with both hands and pushed her strap-on deep into his mouth. The large artificial cock filled his mouth and stretched his throat. With her grip on his hair, Carol roughly fucked his mouth with the strap-on until his throat felt raw and his lips grew chapped. The back and forth motion pleasured Carol acutely. The base of the strap-on with its raised lip deliciously rubbed against her nub delivering jolts of pleasure, but she still wanted to plunge it deep inside him; she needed to take Michael.

She stopped fucking his face, stood up and pulled him up to her. Her mouth now searched and found his again. Repeating the evening's oral violation of his face her tongue ravaged the insides of his chapped mouth again just as her strap-on had recently done. She then turned him around and her hands grasped his oiled and bruised cheeks. She undid the waist chain and abruptly pulled out his butt plug making him feel empty inside. The special plug had opened him up wide and the slippery oil made it easy for access. But she knew that the large strap-on would still be a tight fit. She slapped his erection soft and then pulled out his cock ring from his shrinking member so he could finally find release. She held him close to her with one hand as her fingers plunged inside his open anus and proceeded to rub him inside. Having been whipped and facially fucked by her, he felt owned and was ready for her to take him. Once again he was going to experience being taken by a dominant woman with a strap-on.

She pushed him back face down on the now familiar ottoman but did not restrain him with ropes. His hands clutched the side of the ottoman and with his chest and face flat against the cold leather he arched his back slightly upwards to present her with his behind. Michael's knees did not reach the floor so he did not have much leverage and his back muscles strained to push his bottom upwards. Since the ottoman was tall his bare bottom did come up to the right height for her. His full ass cheeks had now faded to a dull pink color but the darker lines from the crop were now visible running criss cross across them. Between the spread cheeks his anus gaped wide open inviting her to fill it. Carol rubbed her strap-on with some more oil from the side table to make it easier for her enjoyment and prepared to fuck her new boy whore. Anyone looking into the room from one of the adjacent building would next be witnessing a large black woman with a strap-on ready anally taking her white boy toy .

Carol desired his beautiful body, compliant, willing and waiting for her to mount and take her pleasure. From the moment he had walked into her store she had lusted after Michael. His transformation into a sexually attractive boy whore for the visit to the club, his supine submissiveness and his overt oral pleasuring of her, all combined to make her innate dominant nature come alive. With her every need, she wanted to rape him hard and take his slutiness for herself. The visit to the club had dangerously sharpened this craving as she knew it would. She now wanted him to please her with his bottom so that she could come over and over again from fucking him. Her mounting need made her proceed quickly to take her pleasure from him.

Michael felt himself being readied by her. His extremely vulnerable posture and the anticipation of serving her in this way made him scale the heights of sexual arousal. His organ freed from its restraint now swelled under him with his excitement. He could feel the wetness on his belly from his cock's almost continual secretions.

She lifted his thighs wide with her hands and positioned his anus to push in the oil slicked strap-on and fill him up. She could still see the lipstick stains near its base that came from violating his face. In turn, Michael felt her probe his rear entrance with the strap-on and electric sensations ran up his back. His spine tingled as the bulbous head popped through his oiled and open sphincter. She probed forward slowly all the way until her thighs hit the ottoman. The feeling of fullness now enveloped him. Even though the metal butt plug had bulged inside him most of the evening, it was nothing compared to this large beast now taking the same space. But being loved this way was something he had indeed missed dearly. Hopefully now that he had bought the strap-on, Laurie would be doing a lot more of this, both for her, and definitely for his pleasure.

The chocolate brown strap-one that he had picked out was sizable so initially Carol moved in and out slowly until his muscles could stop resisting and loosen up. It took a few slow strokes for her to feel him relax. After a few minutes she felt her movements become easier. Grasping his thighs tightly she started to move quickly back and forth. She was finally fucking him hard and the feeling of using this boy slut was fantastic. She aggressively proceeded to give his ass a thorough fucking. Being used like this by her brought up all of his submissive desires to the highest level. He enjoyed the feeling of servicing a woman purely for her pleasure. He loved the mental picture of him face down with his ass held high up and being taken by a very attractive dominant lover. His face twisted and groaned in pleasure at the friction and pressure of the experience. The sheer sensations here and now overwhelmed him. Carol's rough attentions continued and the pressure on bottom and on his prostate was exhilarating. His chest and stomach were now soaked with the secretions from his organ. At the back of his mind he knew that they must be putting on a fantastic show to any late insomniac in the nearby buildings.

Carol's vigorous plunging made her clit the center of attention from the raised protrusion at the rear of the strap-on. The constant and furious fucking was massaging her clitoris so very well. Her physical pleasure was augmented by her mental satisfaction of taking her lover. Doing what she wanted to do all evening she felt the rush of possessing him. She slowly built up her pleasure and sensed that she was nearing her release from the powerful fucking she was giving Michael. But she needed something more to get off!

She knew that seeing his face and hearing his screams as she plunged into him would complete her pleasure and send her over the top. So, pulling herself out, she grabbed his prone body and flipped him over. His dripping erection slapped hard against his already wet stomach. Submissively his hands went up over his head. Carol lifted his legs up over her shoulders spreading him out and preparing to fuck his ass. He felt her slam into his distended anus again and bury herself deep inside. With her hands tightly gripping his slim thighs she pounded his bottom seeking to push the strap-on to even greater depths. Every few strokes she pulled fully out of him and used the extra momentum to bury her strap-on deep. Slapping sounds from her body slamming his bottom filled the air.

Michael's eyes were partially shut and tears rolled down both sides of his face. His mouth was open with silent screams from the pain and pleasure. Carol's hands were clawing at Michael's thighs pressing her nails into his flesh. She realized that she had never been so rough with her lovers before. She could see that the front of his thighs were nearly the same shade of pink as his chastised bottom. The visual evidence of Michael's physical pain actually increased her arousal even more and she slapped Michael hard on his face turning it bright red and eliciting cries of pain. His screams finally helped push her over the edge and she shuddered in a tremendous climax with her juices streaming down between her legs.

Seeing her orgasm seemed like the unconscious signal to Michael and the continual rubbing on his prostate finally pushed him to ejaculate. A copious stream of thick come spurted from Michael's cock. The sexual excitement from the entire evening of teasing had built up a tremendous reservoir of sperm which erupted out like a geyser. Gobs of cream sprayed on his chest and some even on his face. Seeing him finally come, she gave one last thrust and pulled out of Michael, releasing his thighs. As she shakily got up, Michael lay collapsed on the ottoman enjoying the release of his sexual tension. His ass, thighs and waist felt like they were on fire and he was strangely empty inside but he also felt thoroughly sexually satisfied. The strap-on session was everything he had imagined and wanted and Carol was a wonderful dominant partner. Michael could not wait to show her his gratitude!

Continued in part five...

cnba
cnba
33 Followers