Velvet Taboo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amofiga
amofiga
173 Followers

"She lifted her knees and spread open again as I eased my cock into her hole. Oh man, she was right. This felt so different and so great with my skin on her wet skin. I got it all the way into her and started fucking her. Unfortunately it wasn't too long when I felt like I was getting close to popping, and I said, "Linda, I think it's time for rule 2."

She spoke up, "Quick, take it out and put it in my mouth."

I pulled out and started to crawl up like I was a few minutes earlier, but it was too late. The first volley of my sperm splashed all over her right tit. The second just missed her open mouth and landed on her chin as she grabbed my cock and clamped her lips down on it. It kept pumping, and I let out a loud bellow of orgasmic release, "Jesus God, Linda. It just won't stop. Oh God!"

Then she pulled my cock out of her mouth, pulling my face down to hers, and kissing me hard on the lips. Her tongue pried into my mouth, and I could taste something salty but a bit sweet and sour at the same time. It didn't take me long to realize that it was my cum. She was kissing my cum into my mouth. She pushed my face to her chin, "Lick it up, Brad. Lick it!" Then to her tit, "Lick that up too." Then she pulled my mouth back to hers. Finally, I collapsed, panting, on the bed next to her.

"What the hell was that all about?" I asked a bit peeved.

"I wanted you to taste it. Have you ever tasted your cum when you jerked off? Probably not. Most guys probably think it's somehow gay to do that, but it's important that you learn that it's not some sort of awful tasting poison. Trust me, some day, you're going to be asking some girl to let you cum in her mouth and swallow your cum. She may never have done it, and maybe might be a bit grossed out by the thought. A lot of girls start out thinking that it's some horrible tasting stuff that's going to choke them or make them sick, and they're afraid. So you're going to be able to calmly reassure her that you've been with other girls who like to do it, and that you've tasted it yourself, and it's ok. But don't force her. After a few dates with doing other stuff, see if you can get her to at least let you cum on her chin or her closed mouth. If she goes for that, then you kiss her like I did and French it into her mouth. Chances are, she won't even notice, but then after she does, she'll see that it's not so bad and maybe the next step could be her giving you a fully complete blow job. In my book, it's not fair for some guy to want a girl to swallow his cum if he's unwilling to do it himself. Just like I think it's unfair for a girl to expect you to eat her pussy if she's not willing to taste her own juice on your cock after you've just fucked her or to kiss you with your face soaked with her own glaze. It's all about the give and take and the equal sharing. Good sex requires a two way street. That's one of the key lessons you need to learn."

With that, threw my tee shirt over her head, and announced, "We need a little rest before our afternoon session, and I'm getting hungry. I'll make us some lunch."

I pulled on my sweat pants and followed her to the kitchen, made grilled cheese and ham sandwiches, and lifted a couple of dad's beers out of the frig. As we ate, I had to ask her, "So who gave you all this sex ed? Was it Jim or other guys you dated?"

She laughed. "Hell, I was the one who had to teach Jim a thing or two. As for the guys I fucked with in my freshman year, they were total assholes. They were dumbass extended high school boys who thought they were suddenly cool college guys, and that every girl should spread their legs for them because they said so. They were all just grabby horny jerks who figured that if they got you drunk and fucked you while you were passed out, they were studs. They had one goal, get your pants off, get their dick in you, and cum before you had time to change your mind. Most of the upper classmen weren't much better, especially a lot of the jocks and fraternity guys who thought it was cool to pin trophy panties of girls they balled up onto their wall. Some of my friends didn't care because they just thought it was great if they were 'lucky enough' to have one of the jocks stick their dick in them. The whole thing just turned me off."

She reached across the table and put her hand over mind. "That's EXACTLY what I do NOT want for you to be. I don't want my brother being one of those grabby, horny assholes who are out to use some girl's pussy or mouth or ass as their own personal cum toilet. You need to understand that sex doesn't have to include some undying love followed by riding off into the sunset thing, but it does at least require some mutual respect. Most girls aren't going to want to have sex with you unless they at least 'like' you, and trust that you don't just want to use them for a jerk off machine. Most girls that you're going to meet in your first year are probably a bit uncertain about a lot of things, and in the learning process themselves. Some may just be sluts, but most just want a sincere friend to have good sex with. Remember, if a girl decides to have sex with you, she's not going to suddenly change her mind unless you turn into a jerk. You don't have to rush to get your dick in her before she even has her panties off. Take your time. Make it good for her. Let her make some of the decisions, and let her know you want her to get as much out of it as you do. She'll really appreciate that more than you realize, and she'll be back knocking on your door for more. If she gets the feeling that she's just your cum sponge, she's going to walk away quick.

"So what about this older guy you knew", I asked taking a swig of the cold beer.

She sighed, "Alright, you should probably know, but this falls into the Rule 1 category. You tell nobody....nobody. Mom and dad would really go nuts if they got even a hint. In my sophomore year, I started dating this older guy."

"How old? Graduate student? Working guy?" I asked.

"Well, he was 38."

"Thirty eight!" I blurted. "That's almost as old as mom and dad. How the hell did you end up with him?"

She rolled her eyes a little. "I know what you're going to think, but you have to hear me out. He was my French Lit professor."

"Oh shit, Linda." I sighed. "You slept with one of your professors. Jesus, what a cliché. Christ, no wonder you wouldn't want mom and dad to find out. They'd have you locked up, or him maybe."

"It wasn't what you think, Brad. I was 'legal'. Besides, it wasn't like some student fucking her prof for a grade. I was getting great grades in the class. It also wasn't like I had sophomoric stars-in-my eyes about this being the love of my life. Trust me, I knew there were no wedding bells out there because he was already married with three kids."

"Oh great," I laughed. "My sister fucking her married French Lit professor who was old enough to be her father. I have to hear more. Chapter Two, s'il vous plait."

"We became really good friends when I went to see him various times to discuss some of the optional books on the reading list. He was very smart and really funny and had gained a lot of experiences in Europe. He studied at the Sorbonne in Paris which is one of the oldest universities in the world. You think Harvard is old? This place was around 400 years before Harvard. This place doesn't take just anybody. After he graduated, he taught there as an assistant before getting a teaching position with a private school connected with the French government used for the kids of diplomats and rich-ass business people. During the summers, he traveled in Italy and Spain learning the languages there. He spoke four languages. All that, and he was still really a funny down to earth guy. We started going out for coffee or a glass of wine. He told me about some of the really famous French erotic literature by Anais Nin, and about her ménage a trios relationship with Henry and June Miller. He also gave me one of the famous French erotic novels, "The Story of O", which really turned me on by the way. We gradually moved to a much more intimate relationship and boy, did he know his stuff. Not anything like the asshole college boys. He knew how to take his time to please me, and satisfy me, and how to make me want it enough to beg for it. He taught me not to be ashamed or embarrassed about anything pleasurable. I learned how to use my fingers and hands and mouth and feet to pleasure him like he pleasured me."

"Ok," I spoke up. "Feet? Spare me those details."

"Listen, Brad. This is what I'm trying to do for YOU. You can either be an asshole that gets women pissed off because you're a selfish sex partner, or you can have them crawling to you. Personally, I'd like to know that my baby brother knows what he's doing and that I actually had some part in giving some as-yet unknown little college girls the times of their lives."

"So what happened with him?" I asked. "Did his wife ever find out? Where the hell did you do the deed with him anyway?"

"No, she never knew. We were very discreet and we were very up front about everything. Neither of us had any long term expectations. Frankly, I'm pretty sure I wasn't the first sophomore for him. We sometimes did it on this sofa in his office. A few times we went to a motel outside of town. A couple of times, we just went out in the car to this place he knew in the country. Let me tell you, Brad. There is nothing sexier and more of a rush than being naked in broad daylight having sex on a blanket."

"Too much information," I cried holding my ears.

"It finally ended after the school year. He was leaving with his family on a sabbatical. They were going over to France to live for a year because he wanted his kids to have that overseas experience. He used to write and send cards, but he told me there would be no safe address for me to send anything to him. We talked on the phone a few times though. I started dating Jim that year even though I also dated some other guys. You can bet they all got an education from me," she laughed.

She stood up and put the plates and glasses on the counter and said, "Ok, my student, afternoon classes to begin in 5 minutes. I'll meet you in your room." Then she walked out. I went up to my room and was sitting on the bed when she came in with a little tube of something that she put on my night stand. She pulled off the tee shirt of mine that she had been wearing, and then kneeled down to pull off my sweatpants. My pecker was already perked, and she leaned forward and put it in her mouth. "Oh, man," I thought to myself, "I could really get used to this sort of action."

She looked up and said, "Brad, I'm going to assume you know what 69 is even though I know you and Ellen never did anything like that."

She sort of pushed me up onto the bed, put my cock back in her mouth and straddled me so that her pussy was right in my face. I'm a pretty quick learner, and she didn't have to tell me what to do, that's for sure. Her earthy sweet-sour scent filled my nostrils again and I began to fill her wet slit with my tongue. Oh the heaven of feeling her mouth work up and down my hardness while I tongued her wetness. Could there be anything more wonderful? I could have spent all afternoon like that, but without warning, she just climbed off and snuggled up to me. "Brad, can I assume that at some point you did Ellen doggie style?" she asked.

She got onto all fours and bunched a pillow under her belly, "I hope I don't have to tell you what to do next."

I crawled behind her and slipped my dick into her openly displayed hole.

"Slap my ass," she said.

I wasn't sure what she wanted so I gave her ass cheek a little slap.

"Harder, Brad!" she insisted, "like you mean it!"

I gave her a good thwack and she screamed a little. "Again!" she insisted. "The other cheek too."

I gave her another smack on her right cheek and she bucked a little and yelped. Then I gave her to good ones on her left cheek, and I could see both ass cheeks getting a little red. "mmmmm," she moaned. "Now, I don't want you to stop fucking me, but I want you to reach over and get that tube off the night table. It's lube. Squeeze a good dollop on my asshole. Yeah, that's good. Now ease a finger into my ass.

I did as I was told and she groaned a little. I my mind was racing not totally sure where she might be going with this. God could she want that?

"Two fingers now, Brad," she said huskily. "Yeah, now three. Slowly and rotate them a little. That's good. That's good. Now, I want you to take your dick out, move it up and slowly, and I do mean slowly, ease it into my asshole. I'll tell you how."

I pulled my cock out of her pussy and held it in my hand. It was super slick from her juice and hard as a rock. I pushed it a little into her asshole, but it wouldn't go.

"Push harder, Brad," she insisted, "but slowly, slowly. I'm going to really relax."

I pushed and slowly the head of my dick disappeared into her ass. My heart was pounding. Then it gradually slipped in another inch, two, almost three.

"That's enough," she yelped. "Now slowly fuck it in and out about an inch."

I watched as I moved my cock in and out a little. She was so tight. She moaned and reached up to play with her own pussy, sticking her fingers in it and out and working her clit like crazy.

"Oh Jesus! Oh shit!," she kept moaning louder and louder till she let out that orgasmic bellow I had heard earlier. I could feel her asshole throbbing on my cock and I couldn't hold back.

"Rule 2, Linda. Rule 2," I shouted and quick pulled my cock out. It erupted white lava all over her asshole and down her crack on to her cunt. I fell forward on her as she was still working her clit and moaning.

We laid there for a good while panting, and she finally said, "Brad, Sweet Baby Bro, did you spunk your goo all over my ass crack?

"You told me not to cum in you and you didn't tell me what to do," I retorted.

She laughed, "You know, Baby Bro, no woman ever got pregnant by having a guy cum in her mouth or in her ass. Rule 2 is primarily for when you're fucking my cunt. However, I do applaud you for being considerate. Now, if you please, get some tissues quick so I can clean up before this all leaks onto your sheets."

After cleaning up, she drew me too her, laid us both back on the bed and cradled my head in her neck. She stroked my hair and said, "Please tell me that so far, this has been the greatest day of your life."

I laughed, and she put me in a head lock and said, "I think we've done enough for today. I probably won't be able to sit down till tomorrow after that last session. Besides, we both could use hot showers. I promised Jim that I'd call him long distance this afternoon. After that, maybe later we could go out for pizza. I'll even buy."

That evening at the pizza shop, a couple of my friends happened to come in and as soon as they saw us came up and with a flourish mock surprise one spoke up, "Oh Brad. I didn't know you had started dating your sister. Are you guys going steady?"

Linda shot him "the look", the same look she used to give the older kids that sometimes used to tease me by taking my toys when I was a tyke. It was that look that said, "Shut your trap or I'll put my foot some place that will keep you from ever having kids." They sort of shut up on that line, and just chatted a minute asking how Linda was doing at college and simple stuff before slinking to a booth in the back. I looked up at Linda and grinned, "If they only knew. If they only knew." She just grinned back.

The next day we had more adventures, but made sure we cleaned up well before mom and dad got home. During the next two months, we had sex about a dozen or so times. It was mostly when mom and dad were out during their weekly bridge night, but they did go to the shore another weekend. One time, Linda took me in her car to an isolated spot in the state park near the reservoir, and we did it on a blanket. She was right. There is no greater rush than having sex out in the open in broad daylight. We only did it once though because we figured there was always the risk of some hiker or a ranger wandering buy. We also did it in the back seat of her car at night, but not at the regular spot where all the kids went to park. That would have been too risky. I didn't like it that way because it reminded me too much of my times with Ellen. Our sexual liaisons became much less like "lessons" and more like just two people who cared about each other having sex. As the summer came to an end, she told me she was happy to see that I had learned my way around a woman much better than when we started.

By the beginning of September, she was back off to college, and a week later mom and dad drove me up to my school just outside of Boston. I'm sure Linda and Jim were getting back up to speed in the bedroom as well as being busy at school I was pretty busy too getting used to the new life, so we didn't speak much, although she called a couple of times to see how I was doing. We didn't see each other till Christmas and then only for a few days because she and Jim were going off skiing for a week and then they were going to visit his family for a bit.

Mom wasn't really thrilled about her going off with Jim alone, but I think she thought they were really serious and eventually headed down the aisle. A few months later, they also went off together to Florida for spring break. However, it wasn't long after that when they decided to go their separate ways. Linda had told me the previous summer that they probably weren't a permanent thing and neither one of them was ready to make that step. Jim accepted a position with the engineering firm outside of LA where he had interned the previous summer. Linda got a great job with a publishing company in New York. She says it was because of her broad literature background and good grades, but frankly, I think her college professor friend had some pull because of a couple of books he had published through them. He had returned from his sabbatical, but Linda said that they had only remained platonic friends.

About two years later, Linda married Frank, a guy she had met in New York and about a year later, they made me an uncle for the first time. Little girl who stole my heart the first time I held her. That all happened about the time I graduated and got a job with an engineering company right in the Boston area. My years at school were both busy and tough as well as sometimes being pretty nice. I had about half a dozen girlfriends during those years. I know that may not seem like a lot, but I've never been the quick hook up and run type. Most of my relationships lasted many months, and in one case over a year. Linda's lessons did me well, and what she had told me was true. I always took my time with my girlfriends and never pushed them into things they were a little uncertain about. I let them sort of decide when they were ready to expand the envelope, and just about all of them ended up broadening their sexual horizon and expanding their repertoire. I think I sort of became their "Linda", and my sister was right. They were always pleased and satisfied and kept knocking at my door for more.

A couple of years after I started my career, I married Janet. That was about the time Linda and Frank made me an uncle again. A bruiser of a boy this time. It was about two years later that Janet and I had our own future running back. Linda and I would see each other when our families got together at the holidays or at various family weddings and funerals. We didn't have sex together during that time, and we never even talked about that summer of '64 and the only clue we thought about it was perhaps a hug when that lasted a few seconds longer than might be expected when greeting at Thanksgiving or a few extra seconds of eye contact and little smile across the dinner table at Christmas. It was like that until the floor of my world fell out in the early '80's.

amofiga
amofiga
173 Followers