Vengeance is Bliss Ch. 03

Story Info
She finds discovers more about her attacker.
2.1k words
4.03
15.7k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/19/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: Just so people know I don't condone physical abuse. This story is purely fantasy and should be treated as such. For those who have stayed with me so far I thank you and ask you to be patient... more is to come and all your questions will be answered soon.

-----------------------------------------------

For some reason I felt like apologizing to this man. I didn't think anymore, I knew, I had completely lost my mind. So I kept my mouth shut. If I had learned anything about my attacker since I met him I knew there was no reasoning with him. The last two times he had me like this I didn't get a word in edge wise so I figured why start now. I also figured that if I started talking he would put that awful gag back in my mouth.

"Your catching on quickly. Pity. I was kind of looking forward to punishing you for speaking out of turn." My attacker chuckled. I was starting to get the sinking unrealistic fear that my attacker could read my mind. "No my love, I can't read your mind but I know how you think." I heard footsteps going away from the bed, some rustling around and then footsteps back toward me. My poor heart started racing again. It was unaccustomed to so much fear and excitement.

"If you scream I'll back hand you. You understand?" Before I could give him an answer something hard and cold clamped down on my nipple. I had to bite the inside of my cheek to keep from screaming out in pain. My nipple throbbed and it was all I could focus on. I thrashed my head back and forth unable to become accustom to the feeling. I bit down harder on my cheek and my mouth filled with a tangy metallic taste. The second clamp threw me off just as much as the first but I was no longer able to hold in my scream. Just as promised the back of his hand made contact with my cheek and the searing pain over powered the hurt in my chest. I tried to hide my face in the crook of my arm to no avail. I started sobbing as if my heart were shattered into a million pieces. Pain was not an aphrodisiac to me. I felt my attacker stroke my cheek trying to sooth me as if he wasn't the reason for it in the first place. Oddly enough though, it worked. "Just give it a minute your body will adjust to the pain." Was that seriously concern I heard in his voice. I was more confused than ever. Was my attacker here to hurt me or love me?

I felt his finger tips softly caress my skin, dragging them up and down my stomach; stopping once to circle around my belly button before he slid them lower towards my hips. I was beyond confused and I hated to admit it but the sensation was nice. I know nice is kind of an eh word describe something but the feeling wasn't awful nor was it amazing it was just... nice. The backs of his finger nails left a trail of butterfly kisses across my hip bone and I shuddered. It was starting to feel better than nice I can tell you that much right now. Goosebumps were beginning to form down my legs. His fingers then followed the line of the panties I still wore until he reached my other hip but he didn't stop there. On his way back across his fingers dipped under the elastic band of my underwear pulling them down slightly and I felt a feather light kiss touch where his fingers had just been.

The tears I had been crying finally dried up at his unexpected kindness. The haziness from my confusion cleared my brain of most of my thoughts leaving only an awareness of where his lips had just touched my skin. He repeated the agonizingly slow process of dragging his fingers across my skin and moving my panties down another inch or so allowing more room for his lips to caress the sensitive skin right above my pubic mound. When he ran out of stomach he moved onto the tops of my thighs until my panties were as far down as they would go because of my legs being tied to the bed.

By this point I had completely forgotten about the clamps on my nipples and was only aware if the low simmering heat starting to form in the pit of my abdomen. My attacker got off the bed at this point but quickly returned. I wasn't sure what he was up to until I felt something sharp and cold slide up my leg. My heart started to pound harder as my anxiety grew. I could only guess that my attacker had a knife in his hand and I was terrified and what my imagination came up with that he could do with it. The tip of his blade slipped under the thin strap of cotton that covered my hip before I heard the distinct sound of ripping cloth. My body relaxed a little when I realized that he was just getting rid of my underwear the only way he could without untying my legs.

The fact that he had a knife in his hands still made me more than nervous but knowing he was using it for what he was held back the flood of hysterical terror that threatened to break free. I was starting to think that my attacker enjoyed knowing I was afraid of him and the predicament he had me in left me in no position to disappoint him on that score.

After my last layer of protection was easily removed from the lower half of my body I felt vulnerable in the extreme. I know this wasn't the first time I had been naked in front of him but somehow having it be him removing my clothing escalated the emotion tenfold. I then felt the tip of the cold steel touch my neck. I froze unwilling to move just in case my frantic movement accidentally caused my untimely death by stabbing myself in the throat. All of the adrenaline pumping through my system made every touch no matter how light feel amazing. I was beginning to see a side of myself that I didn't know I possessed and I wasn't quite sure if I liked it just yet.

The tip of his blade hovered over my jugular for a few more seconds before it too began its excruciatingly slow and deliberate way down between the valley of my breasts. Instead of circling around my navel it followed the natural path down towards the center of my stomach only to come back up to continue on its journey. When it reached my pussy lips, if at all possible it slowed down even more. He wanted me to know I was at his completely and utter mercy. Having to remain still was torcher I wanted to squirm to let him know that I was becoming excited by this new element of danger but on some level I think he already knew.

The tip of his blade ended its adventure directly on top of my now swollen clit. I felt everything and I honestly have to say I felt more alive than I ever had before. There was just something about this whole fucked up mess I found myself in that made me wake up from a coma I had no idea I was even in. My attacker leaned in and placed his tongue right next to the blade. It was becoming impossible not to move. The soft moist heat of his tongue was driving me crazy as it flicked up and down slower than I wanted him to.

My attacker finally removed the knife to give his tongue full access. Never have I ever enjoyed having a man between my legs more than I did at that moment. I felt my orgasm building, slowly intensifying. His mouth licked and sucked at my clit. Every cell in my body sang as it pulled tighter into itself. My toes actually curled and my back arched. Just a few more seconds I thought. Just a few more licks and my body would be shoved over the Cliff and able to fall into the sweet abyss that lay below it. However I should have known better than to think he was going to let me get off. He pulled away.

I let out a short grown of frustration and started to thrash madly around, trying like hell to break free so I could strangle my attacker. I was furious. If I could just get my hands on him I would claw his eyes out. All my attacker did was laugh, which just pissed me off even more. Still laughing my attacker took the clamps off my nipples. They throbbed as the blood rushed back to them and I whimpered my anger leaving as quickly as it came. I couldn't take much more of this; my body was pulled taught like a bowstring with 90 pounds of resistance in the line. I wanted. I needed. I ached and pulsed becoming mindless with lust. All of the build up with none of the release made me feel hollow between my legs as if I were missing a vital part of my anatomy. I had sunk so low I was even willing to beg for it.

"Please?" I cried out. "Please I am begging you!"

"Oh really? What exactly are you begging me for?" My attacker sounded amused. He was going to make me spell it out. I stretched against my binds and began undulating my hips, doing everything I possibly could to find some sort of relief.

"I need.... I – I want..." he started kissing his way up my torso, my skin was so sensitive I felt every breath in between each movement. It was distracting and I couldn't think straight.

"Tell me. What do you want?" His voice seemed thicker and lower than usual. I sucked in and let out a guttural moan.

"Fuck me! I want you to f-fuck me!" I begged. My attacker continued to lay little kisses here and there until his body completely covered mine. My breathing was harsh and erratic as he pumped his hips into mine. I was disappointed at the lack of penetration because he still had pants on but I thought I was getting ready to get what I was dying for so it wasn't too bad. His voice was so soft in my ear it took me a second to understand what I had been told. He said no.

"No? NO? Are you fucking kidding me?" I was flabbergasted. "You have me tied up, naked and horny. Ready and finally willing to have sex with you and you tell me no?"

"Well I guess you are starting to understand what it feels like but the answer is still no." I was surprised to hear the anger seep back into his tone. With that he got off the bed and left the room. I know he left because I heard the door slam behind him.

"GET BACK HERE YOU FUCKING BASTERD YOU CANT JUST LEAVE ME HERE LIKE THIS!!!" Fuck the rules I was the one who was pissed now. "LET ME GO!" I yelled as loud as I could before I let out a scream of frustration. When he came back in I was temporarily relieved thinking he was actually going to let me go but to my horror all he did was pop the hated gag in my mouth before he left again.

I screamed and cursed the day he was born through the gag in my mouth until my throat was sore. I couldn't make sense over the hot and cold way he kept treating me. One minute he was cruel and angry the next he was gentle almost loving. I honestly couldn't make heads or tails of it. I couldn't tell you how long I laid there but it was long enough for the lust to dissipate and the pain from being in one position for so long to finally set in. My hands and feet were starting to go numb and I was freezing. I was uncomfortable and unable to sleep but being incapable of moving gave me time to think. I thought more about why my attacker was doing this to me. From the things he had said to me it seemed like he was out for revenge but I couldn't understand why. Except if maybe it was the loved one of one of my patients but that didn't make any sense either. Why would the loved one of a patient use sex against me? Then it hit me. It was someone that I had turned down, someone I once rejected that thought they could use and abuse me as their personal sex toy. The only question that remand was why or more importantly who?