Vengeance Is Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kicky1000
kicky1000
856 Followers

The day that Barbara didn't feel well, and the Canasta game broke up early. My mother came home at an inopportune and unexpected hour. I guess, even from downstairs, she must have heard the sound of the bedsprings, and also the sound of my head, rhythmically pushing the headboard against the wall. She came up the stairs silently to see what was going on.

She was standing in the door, her mouth agape, watching her husband pound his meat into her son's ass. She dropped her purse on the floor, and just stood there.

"Lucinda," said Glen, turning his head and seeing her now. He did not stop plowing me.

"What are you doing?" She screamed.

"We're fucking," said Glen, quite simply, as he continued fucking me. "I've got my hard cock ten inches up into your son's hot ass, and it's fabulous."

"My god," wailed my mother.

"Remember when you refused me anal intercourse?

She nodded silently.

"I love anal intercourse. I love fucking a tight asshole. Your son has the best asshole in the world. I love it beyond anything you can imagine. I love your son's asshole, and I love your son." He turned his face toward me again, and we proceeded to suck/kiss as we fucked.

"Your ass is so tight, baby. Squeeze my dick. Yeah. Squeeze my thick dick," cried Glen. He didn't even care that my mother was standing in the door.

Neither did I. "Fuck me. Fuck your big cock into me," I screamed

Then Glen started to roar, and I knew he was coming, and I was so incredibly turned on, that I whipped my hand over to my own cock, and pulled myself off while his cock was still moving back and forth against my prostate. I came all over his pubic hairs. My ass contractions really sent him over the edge, and he went "CCCHHHAAA" as his cum spurted deep into my gut. My mother watched his sculpted ass gradually come to rest after the stupendous hammering it had been doing. Soon the two of us were just lying there, cuddling and kissing. We were so into each other, we stopped noticing my mother.

Out of the corner of my eye, I sort of saw her walk down the hall to the master bedroom.

Glen and I finally separated our damp spent bodies. Naked, we walked down the hall to the master bedroom. My mother was sitting on the edge of the bed, in a stunned state. Her back was erect, but it was trembling a little. She was staring straight ahead, and seemed to be only half-conscious. As if she were in a semi-coma. Finally she spoke.

"I don't know how to deal with this. What are we going to do?" she asked. Her face was a perfect blank. She had just gone through the kind of trauma that most people do not experience in their whole lives. She had lost her handsome new husband to her own son.

I knew what we were going to do. It was the only thing to do. And since the house was mine, I could make it happen.

"We're going to go on living almost as we were before. The outside world will never know what happens in this house. But there will be one change." I decided.

"Yes?" She looked at me expectantly. Waiting for me to explain.

"I am moving into the master bedroom here, with Glen. From now on we will sleep together always, as a loving couple should."

"And I?" asked my mother. "Are you throwing me out of your house?"

"Not at all, mother," I laughed at her. "I told you. To the outside world it will seem as if nothing has happened. As if nothing has changed. You will merely gather your things and move down the hall into the spare room. That is where you will sleep from now on."

"I see," she nodded. She got up and went to her closet, and began taking out dresses, to move them down the hall. She didn't look at either Glen or myself. I almost felt sorry for the woman. Poor, displaced, rejected creature.

And now my mission was complete. More than complete. Even though I had ceased to desire it, vengeance was finally mine. But better than that, I had found my lifetime love, the handsome, manly, Glen, with his muscles, and his dimples, and his cleft, and his warm heart, and his ten-inch dick. Glen, the golf pro. My mother's husband. And mine.

kicky1000
kicky1000
856 Followers