Venroth's Binding Ch. 01

Story Info
A bloodthirsty demoness is bound by Lord Venroth.
1.7k words
3.95
14.1k
9
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/25/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The city of light and hope was engulfed in flames as dusk settled upon the land. Destruction was not just a means to an end for this demoness; it was an end in itself. She moved like liquid shadow, her long ebony locks cascading behind her nigh naked form. Upon her clawed fingernails, fresh blood dripped downwards upon her heavy naked bosom. Laughter played upon those menacing crimson lips, as panicked souls let loose their howls of trepidation and despair.

Half a mile away, a nearly deserted tavern was eerily quiet and still. Upon every surface were the signs of life and occupancy, filled drinks, still lit candles, partially eaten food, yet there was only one soul that remained within. His flesh seemed to be that of a man still in the spring of youth, yet his eyes told a different tale. Within those dark brown hues remained something ancient, perhaps not a given set of knowledge, but a certainty of mind that better fit a man twice his age.

Even as the screams and sounds of chaos and despair trickled into the subterranean dwelling, he seemed pensive, nursing his drink with apathy and calm. Rather suddenly the door to the dwelling burst forth, dust and smoke filling the dwelling. A young woman, clearly with child, fell to her knees coughing and sputtering through blood filled lips. The youthful mans head would turn in her direction, his eyes meeting her own. He could here her begging, yet his interest swiftly returned to his thoughts. Whilst he continued to nurse his drink, the woman crawled closer to him, pleading for his assistance. Yet even as her last breath fell from her lips he did not sway, he looked outward into the growing darkness, never shifting... never swayed.

The world beyond maintained the fury of annihilation at the hands of the female destroyer. Her eyes began to give off the faintest glow of red, as she bathed in the blood of her conquests. It was not long until her path came upon that subterranean dwelling. The scent of life had become dim within the city, yet there was still one who remained whole and healthy. With a thrust of her wicked claw she would knock the door aside, beginning to descend into the oven of smoke and flame.

"What sort of monster could remain in such an inferno as this?" She mused softly to herself, her voice obscured by the roar of flame. Despite the fact that she could not see him, she could feel his still beating heart, and she hungered for it. Inevitably her clawed hand would fall upon his thick, muscular shoulder. Yet even as she would begin to pierce the flesh, she could feel something tugging beneath her. In a flash of brilliant ethereal white, she would find the building suddenly cleared of smoke and flame. With the rush of flame now gone, she could hear his voice, his soft subtle laughter.

A sense of dread moved through her heart as her eyes fell upon the empty air where his flesh had once been. As those faintly glowing eyes would search the area around her, those thick, full, crimson lips would fall into a pout. Beneath her stretched a maze of strange symbols, glowing with that same ethereal white light. They moved in a rather chaotic patter upon the floor of the building. Slowly but surely they began to shrink, moving closer and closer about her. She would attempt to move, her eyes frantically looking for him, yet he was not there. All that remained was that soft laughter filling the room.

She watched in dismay, as a small circle of those symbols minute symbols would begin to be inscribed upon the front her naked pubis. It burned heatedly with an intense feeling of pain that she had yet to experience. She would blush slightly to think that she was enjoying the feeling as this stranger defiled her perfect form afar. She would scream out in agony, as a similar brand of shifting, and glowing white symbols began to form upon the small of her back and each of her breasts. Even as these symbols were inscribed, the pain did not completely dissipate. Her eyes would look downwards in shame, which quickly boiled into anger.

"Show yourself you filthy wretch! You will pay for this deceit. When I find you I will destroy you! Do you hear me! Do you –" Her words were suddenly cut short as that laughter would suddenly come to an end.

From shadows in the corner of the room he moved, his once omnipresent voice now coming from a single position. "Foolish creature, you fail to understand the seriousness of those bindings." Brandishing a rather ornate broad sword, marked with the very same shifting runes and symbols he would cant his head slightly to the side. "Your greed and bloodlust is your undoing. I do not condemn your slaughter, merely your unwitting challenge."

Moving close to her he would move his blade to her cheek, piercing the flesh upon her cheek. Her eyes would go wide as she felt the sting of pain, and saw the small tendrils of red fall down upon her lips. Never before had another made her bleed. "Who are you?"

That soft chuckle would pass through his lips once more. "Those who I meet in more pleasant circumstances call me Venroth." Pulling his weapon away, he would place it upon her abdomen, tracing her belly button gently. "You however. You will call me master." With a sudden lunge she felt that weapon enter her, and in a passing moment all faded to that ethereal white.

...

She awakened in what seemed to be a silk covered bed. She was apparently outside, in an ornate and palatial greenhouse of sorts. She could hear the soft falling of water, and breathed in clear pristine air. Her eyes would look downwards upon her form. Her once clawed hands now resembled that of a more human individual. Her bust had moved from impressive D cups, to enormous GG mounds. Her mouth was agape, a small giggle passing through as she ran her hand through her raven curls.

"Hello master." She said as she saw his youthful form pull near her own. He too was naked, his long full, elongated manhood standing at over a foot in length resting gently in his hand. She would smile as she neared him, pressing her luscious curvy body against him. Something about this seemed odd to her, yet much of it seemed so right. Those markings still rested upon her ample chest, rear, and pelvis. They glowed far more dimly now however, a clear sign that her submission was complete.

As her body pressed against his own she would let her tongue enter his mouth. His own would move forward to meet it, as his hands would move to cup her tight ass. Giving it a squeeze followed by a slight slap he would smile. "You will be Eve. Born from my glorious light from the darkness before me." His deep voice would fill her ears, and in that moment she knew she was and always had been his Eve.

"Yes master. This girl will forever be known as Eve." She would say pulling away as she looked upwards into his eyes. "What might your Eve do for her most perfect master?" Her voice was filled with certain sweetness that before she might never have known she possessed. The utter jubilation of being so close to him, caused her to giggle, her chest thrust upward towards him wantonly."

"I wish to consummate my dominion over you. Moisten my cock slave." He would slave pushing her to the floor. His large thick manhood would make its way through her lips. He did not treat her softly; everything about his movements was rough. This was not a bond between lovers; this was the beginning of an eternal punishment for a consciousness trapped deep within her. He asked little of existence, but those who crossed him paid a punishment far beyond their worst nightmares. For a celibate incarnation of death whose only use for sexuality was as a weapon, the role of a supple willing sex slave for the rest of eternity was more than a fitting punishment.

She would pull back coughing and struggling for air. Yet she still smiled, still loved every minute of his abuse. Her lips would move to suckle his balls causing him to moan slightly. He would push her face backwards, quickly moving so that his manhood once against moved deep within her throat, causing her to gag upon it.

As he felt his desire building, he would pull away giving her face a slap, to which she responded with a moan and a giggle. Pushing her head down to the floor, he would move around her, pressing his rough organ against her virgin entryway. "Now cry fuckslut." Was all he said as he roughly pushed within her, piercing her with reckless abandon. She would give out a cry of pain, as the blood would gush from her now open end. Yet the pain would quickly turn to pleasure, and her cry to that same airhead giggle.

"Oh God master, take your hot little fuck whore... Use me as you please; I need your big cock deep inside me! Oh God!" She would moan as something deep within her struggled in agony. She didn't care though. All she cared about was being her master's piece of sloppy fuck meat.

"That's right bitch, beg me to take you in anyway I please." He said with that same narcissistic laughter. He would continue to slap her as with each thrust, before extending his twin hands to those massive swaying tits. Giving them a squeeze and playing with the nipples he would grunt. He could feel his pleasure building, could feel his release coming to fruition with each moan that came from her lips. It was not long before the pressure became uncontrollable. With one last thrust, he felt her close tightly around him, both orgasms happening in unison.

She would fall to the floor as he pulled out of her. A serene look remained upon her lips as she fell into a satisfied sleep, his cum trickling out of her overfilled pussy. He would shake his head. That was enough for today. He had other matters to tend to. This bitch learned her lesson for today. Tomorrow was another day, and her humiliation would certainly continue. She was not the first, and she certainly wouldn't be the last.