Venus Flytrap Ch. 03

Story Info
The best kind of luck is the luck that you make for yourself.
11.2k words
4.5
7.3k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 09/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is part three of a three part series. Please read the first two parts first. As always, your constructive comments and your votes are very much appreciated.)

*

Jessica stood almost naked, dressed only in her sheer g-string in the living room of her apartment, frozen with fear. Of course she recognized Gerald Hershberger from the many pictures of the Country Club board members that she had seen. And while Gerald was about the only man on the board of the Country Club who hadn't hit on her incessantly during her time employed there, Jessica knew that this was probably more because he was almost never there.

Jessica also now knew that the man, holding her at gunpoint was a mob associate who was presumed to be dead in the explosion that killed his wife onboard their family yacht nearly a month ago.

It took no time at all for Jessica to add up all of the pieces: obviously Gerald had killed his wife to cover his own trail. And Muffy, Gerald's only daughter had been told the wrong information. Now Jessica saw that she was in mortal danger from a man who had little or nothing left to lose.

Gerald looked Jessica over appreciatively and casually reached over to the kitchenette counter for his half finished glass with his free hand, "Well the photo that my man in New Jersey sent me doesn't do you any real justice Jessica."

Jessica glanced quickly at the opened and now empty vodka bottle on the counter. Then she looked at Gerald with a questioning look on her face.

Gerald casually slugged the last sip from the glass then put the empty glass down, "You, Jesshica Fallon are eminently fuck-able!"

Jessica heard the slight slurring of speech and quickly realized that something was about to go very, very wrong for Gerald Hershberger. She knew instinctively that she had to stop him thinking the same thing.

Jessica tried to look terrified and knelt down on the floor with her legs spread and her hands laced over her head. She gave her crystal pendant an experimental wiggle to see how it rolled between her breasts. She saw instantly that the lighting here near the back of the apartment was wrong, so she gave up on it.

"Are you with the Police?"

Gerald smiled a cruel smile and leered, "No, I'm Melissa Hershberger's father. Melissha has been sending you money; don't bother to deny it!

If there's one thing I know about, its money laundering. Melissa has been withdrawing money from her trust fund and deliberately losing it to you on that poker WEB site for months now.

Although, I can't quite understand why she feelz that sshee has to do it sherecretly... Why doesn't shee shust ssend it to you for your little love nest here...?"

Jessica quickly lowered her head and stifled her smile: the fool had obviously helped himself to her supply of drugged vodka. Now the only trick would be to make him feel in control and relaxed until he became so relaxed that he would do whatever he was told.

Jessica knew from her own experience after Van had first slipped the drug into her drink then with using the drug on Veronica and then with Jim; once it got to that point, she would have to work fast: Gerald Hershberger was going to be taking a long nap very soon.

Gerald tried to puzzle it out and took a step into the living room. "Unlessh shee doesn't know that shees doing it..."

Suddenly Gerald put it together, "Shomehow, you and that fucking guy Arron... you've been shcamming her, haven't you? You lying, fucking cunt!"

Jessica waited and continued to try to look terrified while Gerald was obviously beginning to have trouble organizing his thoughts.

"I've already killed my wife... I shoulda killed the stupid little air head before I left too. Then I coulda got all her money before I hadta leave."

Ar-ite bitch! Hereshs what you're going to do. You will call Melissha back and have her come right out here. I'll just take the little cunt licking bish'sh money when shee gets here. Then I'll have you and all the money!" Gerald made a quick movement with the gun barrel towards a blue bag under the table, that Jessica knew wasn't hers.

"If your boyfriend Aaron wants to shee you alive again, he'll fork over the resht of the money. But you... instead of killing you, I might shee what I've been misshing out on firsht! I'll tie you up and let you shee what a real man can do for you instead of some little pushy licker like Melissha!"

Gerald began to fumble with his pants, with his free hand. "Ya kno... with Melisha out of the way... I could use a new daughter... It would help with my cover... with looksh like yoursh... You and me, we could jusch shail out on my boat... I can finally get what I want... any time I want, for the resht of my fucking life!" Gerald's pants slid to the floor, followed by his shorts.

Jessica looked up with her best pleading face, "I'll do anything that you want. Just don't hurt me please."

Gerald stepped unsteadily towards her and nearly tripped over the pants around his ankles. Jessica saw that his eyes were completely glazed over.

Jessica stood up tentatively.

Gerald reached out to take hold of Jessica, but missed her and had to steady himself by holding onto a chair.

Jessica calmly took her crystal necklace off. Then she held it up and began to let it swing slowly back and forth, "If its money that you want, you should look at my necklace Gerald. It's worth thousands of dollars! See how it sparkles.

The most valuable jewels always sparkle so nicely!

It always makes me feel very relaxed; relaxed and confident; so relaxed and confident; your arms are getting heavy Gerald.

A powerful man like you shouldn't need a gun to make a woman do everything that he wants.

Gerald, you feel that you don't need that gun to make me do exactly what you want.

You should put the gun down on the table."

Gerald swung his heavy arm over to the table and let go of the pistol.

"That's right. Now count with me Gerald. Count from ten all the way back to zero, the more you count, the more relaxed and confident you feel. Ten."

"Ten."

"That's right Gerald, you feel so relaxed and confident. Nine."

"Nine."

"Yes that's right Gerald. A powerful man like you can always kill someone after you get them to do anything that you want! Eight."

"Eight."

It took almost no time at all to install the two control words that Jessica needed to feel that she could just tie Gerald up with her pantyhose and let him sleep it off on the floor.

Jessica looked down contemptuously at Gerald as he lay sleeping, hog-tied on her floor, "I already know what a real man could have done for me. A real man could have been mine, except that I got mixed up with greedy men like you. But now I'll have to remember the one good man in my life as the one that got away... and that's only one of the problems that you are about to pay for, you murdering bastard!"

Jessica resisted the urge to kick the heartless, murderer in the head and went to look at the strange blue bag. She opened it and found bundles of money. Jessica looked closer at the money. She looked at the dates on the bills. She saw none that were printed more recently than ten years ago. This must be Gerald's 'get-away' money. He was planning all along for the day when he would leave his life in the U.S. behind.

Jessica sat and wondered what she was going to do now. She looked at the murdering, thief on the floor and realized that there was really only one thing that separated her from Gerald: it was a matter of degree. Jessica threw her business suit back on and went out to start her laundry.

Jim watched as the Aruban Postal worker locked the front door for their lunch hour closure. All morning, there had been no sign of Jessica at the only place on the Earth where he could think to look for her.

Jim had thought that all he had to do was to fly out to Aruba and camp out in front of the Post Office; then sooner or later Jessica would come strolling in to pick up her mail. But, after a day and a half, Jim was very disappointed to find that he was wrong.

Jim testily looked at his watch. He had just enough time to grab his bag from the hotel, checkout and fly back to do his hastily arranged double shift at the fire house. Then he could fly back for a full week here.

Jim had made some progress though; it seemed that they recognized Jessica, from the picture on Jim's cell phone, here at the Post Office. But to Jim's disappointment, they couldn't give him an address for her here on the island.

Jim did take the time to ask if they knew American money. Sure enough, two good old 'Ben Franklins' insured that Jim would get a phone call as soon as Jessica came to pick up her mail. Jim hesitated and wondered if there was anything more that he could do before he left for his six day shift back home. Jim decided that he could always hire a private detective if he needed to when he came back next week.

On the way back to the hotel, Jim reflected that he didn't give a furry rat's little ass what it cost: he was going to find Jessica. He was going to find her and ask her... well, he didn't have a clue what he would ask her. Jim just knew that he needed to find her!

After checking out from the hotel and taking a cab back to the airport, Jim stalked wearily through the airport lobby to find his gate and fly home.

Jim slowed down to before reaching his gate when he thought that he saw a familiar face in the crowd. A man was standing with a blue bag, watching a group of arriving tourists. The man was slowly reaching under the arm of his wind breaker.

Jim quickly looked over the large group of arriving tourists and saw just a bunch of people heading towards the baggage pickup area. He looked back at the man who was now pointing the pistol at the tourists. Jim instinctively sprang into action shouting, "Gun! Gun! Everybody get down!"

Jim closed the short distance between himself and the man in seconds, grabbing the gun with one hand and the hand that held the bag with the other hand, while pinning the man up against a column with the weight of his own body.

The man struggled weakly in Jim's grip and tried to get off a shot. The gun seemed to misfire and just clicked once. Everybody scattered just as the first two security guards arrived.

Within seconds, more security guards arrived and disarmed the man. Then the four uniformed security guards hustled both Jim and the man off to a detention area. Jim was placed alone in a secure room.

After about fifteen minutes, a man who identified himself as the airport's chief of security came. After examining Jim's papers, his boarding pass and taking Jim's statement, the man thanked Jim and confirmed that the video surveillance tapes from the airport's security cameras agreed with Jim's statements about the whole incident.

After their business was done, the security man escorted Jim to his gate. On the way, the security man would only confirm that they still didn't know who the target was, but the shooter, who had forgotten to load his gun, appeared to be an American who was traveling under a false passport. More would come to light as soon as they had a chance to contact the authorities in the U.S. Jim boarded his plane and flew out.

Jessica drove back to her apartment from a quick sales trip through towns of Aruba's southern coast. When she arrived home, she was surprised to find Muffy sitting with her luggage on the bench, outside of her door.

Jessica was surprised and happy to see Muffy, "Muffy, when did you arrive? You should have called. I would have picked you up at the Airport!"

Muffy sobbed as she stood up to hug Jessica, "Oh Jessica, I didn't even find a place to stay here on the island first.

I have nothing left at home! None of my friends will even talk to me. Everybody at the club looks at me and whispers about me. I just had to come right out to see you!

And then at the airport this afternoon, there was a man with a gun! Some undercover guy started to yell at us to get down and started to arrest the guy!"

While they hugged warmly, Jessica guiltily realized that she had just dropped Gerald off near the Airport this morning. The man that Muffy saw being arrested must have been her own father! To make matters worse, Jessica hadn't had time to finish de-programming everybody from her scam back at the Country Club. She had so far only managed to start on Fred, Veronica and Aaron. Muffy had been occupied with her mother's funeral and Van wasn't answering his phone.

"Did you get to see the guy that was being arrested?"

"No. The undercover guy was all over him, it all happened so fast; we all just ran!"

"Come inside Muffy, you must have been so frightened and you look so tired. Don't worry about anything, you are staying with me! I'll make us some dinner then you can tell me all about it."

Jessica grabbed her sling bag and unlocked her door while Muffy gathered her two weekend bags. Jessica quickly let them in and went to put her sling bag away. Muffy stopped inside the door and opened one of her bags.

Jessica turned and found Muffy smiling shyly, holding up two matching bathing suits; a black one piece with a floral band that wrapped across one bosom all around the waist. The second one was a bikini with the floral band covering one cup and ending as the waist band of the bottom of the bikini.

Muffy held up the bikini and said earnestly, "Jessica, I bought you a present. I hope that it pleases you."

"Oh Muffy, that is so sweet! When did you have the time to go shopping for bathing suits?"

Muffy tried to remember, "I'm not really sure. But this one will look just so cute on you! Can we try them on?"

Jessica left her sling bag on the table, came to Muffy and kissed her fondly on the cheek. "I think that I'd like to try the one piece. You should try on the bikini!"

Muffy demurred miserably, "Oh with my body, I can't possibly wear the..."

Jessica giggled and gently snatched the one piece, "Of course you can. You're just a little bit shorter than I am and you have a perfect body for a bikini Muffy! I've always been so jealous of your big boobs; let's try them on right now and you'll see.

If you don't like it, we can switch. Then we can relax and I'll make us something to eat!"

Both women quickly slipped out of their clothes and started to put on their new bathing suits.

Muffy slipped on the bottoms of her suit and watched Jessica as she finished pulling her suit up and settling it in for a perfect fit.

"Well you look wonderful, with those long legs and your perfect sized boobs." Muffy giggled, "Jessica, you should have heard all the women at the Club; everybody just hated how you looked when you were at the pool, with your slim waist and your gorgeous firm butt!"

Muffy put on her top and soon the two were giggling and comparing themselves to each other in the full length mirror on the back of Jessica's front door.

Muffy was still convinced that the bikini top didn't fit her right. She felt that it looked a bit too saggy and dumpy on her.

Jessica started to adjust the shoulder straps and lifted Muffy's boobs up a bit so that they were working much better with the suit. "Nonsense! Here let me adjust the straps for you and you'll see. As soon as the guys at the beach see you, they'll be all over you with these two scrumptious blouse bunnies teasing them from this beautiful top!"

Jessuca turned Muffy back to the mirror and let her see what she looked like in a properly adjusted bikini. Even Muffy had to agree: she looked absolutely beautiful.

Jessica stood behind Muffy and admired her before she began to sadly caress the girl's hair, "Now let's fix your hair, do you think that you'd like to wear it loose, or would you like for me to make a French braid?"

Muffy turned around and slipped her arms around Jessica's waist, "Let's wear the same hair style so that everybody will see that we're together!"

Jessica tried to think how she was going to tell Muffy the truth as she rested her arms around Muffy's shoulders.

Muffy shyly stood up on her toes and kissed Jessica on her lips. Jessica guiltily enjoyed the soft kiss. It had been so long since anybody had held her, or kissed her with such love. But Jessica stopped just as Muffy tried to hold her tighter and lick her lips with her tongue.

Jessica continued to caress Muffy's face and hair while looking at Muffy sadly, "Muffy, there are some things that I have to tell you."

"Jessica, I love you! I know how much I have hurt you and I am so sorry. I broke up with Aaron before I came to you, I don't want to have anything to do with his nasty dirty cock anymore. I want to belong to you!"

Jessica began gingerly, "Muffy, Aaron never loved you; I don't think that he ever really loved me either. What he did may have hurt me at first, but you have to know that what he was really wanted was to get at the money in your trust fund."

Muffy looked up in disbelief, "At the funeral, my broker told me that there was money missing from my trust fund, but he was sure that I withdrew it! Eighty thousand dollars... do you think that Aaron could have stolen it?"

Jessica dropped her arms from Muffy's shoulders and took a step back, "No Muffy, it wasn't him. I made sure that Aaron never got the chance. I hypnotized him and made him do everything that you told him to do.

Then I hypnotized you. I lied to you by making you believe that you really love me Muffy... I seduced you. Then I stole your money to get back at you for something that Aaron did to me. You never deserved what I did to you; I was wrong Muffy. I'm the one who should be saying that I'm sorry to you."

"Wait, you hypnotized Aaron... you hypnotized me...? I can't believe that. I love you Jessica!"

Jessica looked at Muffy, "Muffy you only think that you love me because I told you that you love me. Let me prove it to you, try not to touch your nose with your finger."

Muffy stood still and waited.

"Little slut"

Muffy closed her eyes and slouched a little.

"Muffy, you will do everything that I tell you to do. When you wake up, you will touch the end of your nose with your finger. You won't be able to take your finger from your nose until I tell you to. Muffyberger."

Muffy woke up and immediately put her finger on her nose. Muffy giggled, "Oh my God! What am I doing? Jessica!" Muffy giggled again while trying to take her finger from her nose, "What else can you make me do?"

Jessica admitted sheepishly, "Just about anything that I want you to do.

Muffy, you can stop touching your nose now. I want for you to turn around and look at yourself in the mirror."

Muffy immediately turned around and looked at herself in the mirror.

"Muffy, I want for you to see how really beautiful you are. I want for you to know how smart you are. I want for you to know how good-hearted you are. I want for you to know that you are the only woman that I have ever been jealous of.

I wasn't only jealous of you and Aaron; I was jealous because I really felt something for you and felt guilty about what Aaron wanted me to do to you. Aaron wanted me to help him to steal your money. But he didn't think that I would go through with it. That's why he dumped me.

Muffy I want for you to know how sorry I am that I got angry at you and that I ever hurt you.

Muffy, you will no longer feel that you love me, or that you have to do anything to please me.

Muffy, you will remember everything that I made you do while you were under a trance. You will remember everything that I made you do at the Country Club and later at the beach with Veronica."

Muffy suddenly turned around, and looked at Jessica with a shocked look on her face, "You bitch! You called me a little slut?"

Muffy immediately closed her eyes and slouched a little.

Jessica sighed her exasperation. "Yes Muffy, I called you my 'little slut' because I was hurt.