Vera Makes Cathy Her Bitch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,589 Followers

"No, please no, It's to big, it won't fit, nobody has ever fucked me there, it hurts.. nooo.. please yeess...uhhhhhggg..."Sally pleaded. Leon was pushing his big dick in her ass slowly; a little bit more with each stroke, soon he was in to the hilt and she was squealing in agony.

Tony on the other hand, shoved his cock all the way up Carol's ass on the first stroke, "Take it bitch, your white ass is mine, you ever been fucked in the ass? Talk to me bitch..."

"Oh oh, it hurts, it's so big, my husband fucked me there but he was not as big as you, my ass is full and I love it, yes fuck me."

Sally was starting to fuck back at Leon's cock and you could see that the pain was replaced with pleasure. Now both black cocks were fucking hard and mother and daughter were fucking back furiously, soon hot cum was injected in-to their ass holes, cocks were pulled from the two gaping holes with a loud plop sound. The men wiped their cocks all over their buttocks,

We all relaxed with a drink and I said,"Now that was a party! Is everyone ready for some sleep?"

"I want some black cock before I go." answered Tracy.

The men told her to let them finish their drinks and they would give her what she wanted.

"Come here darling." Tony said as he guided Tracy to the center of the room. Leon joined them and unlike the other women, Tracy was as tall as the men. She went to her knees and took a cock in each hand.. She slowly moved her hands up and down the big black cocks.

"Wow..! These fucking cocks are so big, and they are not hard yet!" she stroked faster now, both hands griped the huge cocks, she could not quite get her fingers around Leon's big thick love pole. She put her mouth to Leon's cock as she continued to stroke Tony's hunk of meat, then she let Leon's cock plop out of her mouth and sucked Tony's dick. Then she went back and forth between the two cocks, Tracy was licking, kissing and sucking both cocks, she rubbed the big fat black cocks all over her beautiful white face, the buxom beauty cooed and moaned with lust, her eyes were burning with desire. She licked their balls and kissed her way up the shafts and sucked with a frenzy; the voluptuous woman was lost in passion as she worshiped and adored the thick black cocks in her face. She tried to fit both dicks in her mouth at the same time but they were to large to fit in her hungry drooling mouth.

"Man, this is one hot white bitch!"

"Yeah, let's fuck her now before I shoot a load in that hot mouth." They helped Tracy to her feet and she guided Leon's cock to her sopping cunt, Tony put his arms around her from behind and pinched her aroused nipples and entered her ass hole, they were fucking in unison, they increased speed and were fucking with wild passion. The black cock's pumped in and out of her pussy and ass. The sex crazed woman was greeting each thrust with a bump and grind of her own. Leon kissed her on the lips as they all reached a rousing climax.

"You are one hot fuck; if you ever want come to New York, visit me, or you can work at my club any time you want." Tony told Tracy as he took a card from his jacket and handed it to her.

Leon added, Hell babe, You can come live with me anytime and you won't ever have to work."

" As hot as that bitch is, she can stay with me!" Bertha stated.

As they dressed, Leon told us that they had to go and check out his club. He told us that he had a friend who owns a club in Philadelphia. and if we want they could come back next week and take us all to the club. Everyone cheered and kissed them and said goodbye.

We relaxed with one more drink before bed and I told Carol that I was thinking of moving in with her and putting the whole family to work for me. They laughed rather nervously. "Carol, tell me about the bitch who stole your husband, do you know her, do you know where they live?"

"No, I don't know her, only that she is younger and they live Philadelphia. Why do you want to talk about her?"

" I was just thinking, perhaps we shall seduce her and take pictures and mail copies to all concerned parties, that would be a fitting punishment for their misdeeds; in other words, let's get even with the mother-fuckers!"

The girls all smiled and said that it might be a good idea. I was looking forward to seducing and humiliating the fucking bitch.

Tracy was dressed and ready to leave and said that she would be over tomorrow. I asked her if she wanted to help Carol get even and if she was going to the club with us.

"Abso-fucking-lutely!"

As I drifted off to sleep, thoughts of Ron's sisters and the bitch that took Carol's old man all filled my head. So much to do, I went to sleep with a big smile on my face.

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,589 Followers
12