Vera's Pet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Terrin2
Terrin2
98 Followers

She came to the wall and lowered the rope to which his hands were tied. She didn't want him to have his hands numb. She picked the flogger. First soft lashes landed on his red and hot buttocks and back. This was very nice. He started pushing his buttocks to her to flog him more. This was just like teasing. The way she wanted it. Before he felt the impact of the first real stroke, he heard the whiz of the flogger in the air. A heavy thud hit him across the back.

"Ah!" he sighed.

The next blow kissed his buttocks. That was even more painful, but Brian was now ready for what was coming and remained silent. Once he had been restored into his mistress ownership, he was determined to show her that he was worth her efforts, that over those two years he hadn't forgotten what it means to be a good slave! He wasn't passive while she was punishing him, but offered her his back and buttocks pushing them back so she could place the lashes with accuracy, rather than seek his flesh with the flogger. Vera understood this and appreciated it. She understood the psychology of a slave and was always ready to take it to her advantage and to enhance the object's drive towards slavery and desire of pain! The heavy lashes landed on his already tormented body ceaselessly, covering his back, bottom and thighs with a systematic succession. Despite her swift action, Vera wasn't hitting at random, but kept watching the way his flesh colored and aimed at those places that she thought required more attention. Always an esthete, she liked to cover her objects' bodies in the way that was pleasurable for the eye.

Finally flushed with her exercise, the woman threw the flogger away and removed her blouse and her bra. Let out of their confinement, her E size breasts swung in front of her heavily. She approached him at the front again and held her right breasts to his mouth.

"Pleasure mummy!" she ordered pulling his head up by the hair. Brian hadn't forgotten how she liked it. He stuck his tongue out and ran it around the ultra large aureole around the thick elongated nipple. He repeated the movement of his tongue making sure the nipple and the aureole were well salivated and only then sucked the nipple deep into his mouth, so deep that his mouth was filled with her breast. He kept munching on her breast massaging it with his tongue and delicately squeezing with his teeth. It had always in the past been surprising for him that the sadist loved to have her nipples tormented.

"Oh yes, honey! You're doing fine, but munch on this udder harder!" the woman urged him on.

Brian bit his teeth deeper into the sensitive flesh and immediately felt her hand on his rigid dick again. She sought the band that joins the foreskin to the underside of the cockhead and held it between the fingernails of her thumb and forefinger. She squeezed the band of flesh painfully and Brian doubled his efforts on her breast driving his teeth into her nipple so that she cried out happily. Brian was less fortunate – with his mouth filled with her breast he couldn't cry out when she dug her nails deeper into the skin band underneath his cockhead and crunched it with slow movements of her fingers.

"Oh honey, you're wonderful! Just wonderful! Mummy is very pleased with you," she said removing her nipple from his mouth and massaging the lacerated flesh to alleviate the pain. She then held her other breast to his mouth and the lovers underwent the same procedure except that this time Vera pulled on his frenum membrane digging into it so badly that her victim actually choked on her breast writhing in excruciating agony of pain. When she let his cock go, she slapped it hard with her fingers and removing her breast from his mouth stated:

"That was great, wasn't it, pet?"

"Yes, Mistress," the victim gasped, his mind still blurred with the pain, "thank you, Mistress!"

Squeezing and kneading her voluminous breasts, the sadist moved back behind him. She thought her victim had deserved something more exquisite than the preliminary flogging she had that far applied. She would use the Cat O Nine! The tool of superb torture that calls for a superb handler! The nine leather-braided tails are finished with a conical leather paddle that the victim is going to feel as if they were biting into his flesh. Vera swung the cruel utensil in the air a few times first listening to the whiz of air with pleasure. Brian also heard the ominous sound and instinctively tensed his back muscles and grit his teeth in expectation of the tails biting into his skin made so sensitive with the flogging he had already received. The first blows fell onto his buttocks though and were delivered so hard that he had to cry out I pain. The mistress stopped the punishment and said:

"Enough of that noise, please! Either you behave yourself or I'll be forced to gag you. Or maybe that's what you'd like me to do, toy?"

Brian knew he was going to be gagged. She was just toying with him. Anyway, it was better that way. He had a feeling that he was about to receive the whipping of his life.

"Please, Mistress, gag your slave!"

"Oh my little baby, you're being so brave! I hate hurting you, but you need it so much, don't you baby?" she cooed toying with his psyche, then grasped him by the hair brutally and demanded, "Now tell mummy how much you want to suffer for her!"

"I want to suffer for you very badly, mummy! Please punish me and have no mercy on me, mummy!" The words came unsought for as if it was his inner soul speaking, revealing his real ego of a total pain slut.

"Oh my baby," she slapped him on the face hard, "mummy won't disappoint you. You will suffer. Oh yes, you will!"

Quickly she filled his mouth with a large red rubber gag obliterating any possibility of articulate speech and effectively silencing his screams of which she knew they were going to be very loud. Vera was intent on checking his limits. She would go as far as she could short of risking his life. If he wasn't going to be able to get up and go to work the following day, that was his problem, not hers. She returned to her stand behind him and set to wielding the Cat O Nine systematically covering his back buttocks with rich red streaks of swollen flesh. Brian could fully appreciate the bite the new tool of torture gave to his tormented backside as the conical endings bit into his body bringing out bloody marks while the tails caressed his skin leaving thick welds. He writhed and twisted in his confinement as much as he could only making things worse as some of the blows ended not only on his sides but also on his stomach bringing more agony.

Pleased with herself, flushed with her exertion, the woman discarded the flogger finally and admired the results of her work on his body. In the past she had always loved the way his skin showed the welds and the color. It was healthy red with rich streaks and thick welds, not unhealthy bluish bruises. Also his skin did not break easily under the impact of stronger blows. Despite appearances, the orderly Vera didn't like drawing much blood and making a mess of the beating. She ran her hands over the hurting skin feeling and caressing the countless thick welds. The slave definitely looked like one who could do with some respite, but Vera wasn't going to give it to him! She had not yet pulled everything out of her bag!

She produced a fine braided 12-plait 4-foot leather whip, a precision instrument for indoor punishment. Well oiled, with a split cracker, the leather will render exquisite suffering! She positioned herself at the right distance and angle from her victim and aimed the first blow at his shoulder blades. The whiz thru the air, the sharp crack as the leather licked the living flesh, and the muffled noise the suffering toy produced were music for the sadist's ears! She pulled the whip back and aimed the second blow just below the scarlet stripe left by the first. She was not yet using her full might to torture the toy. She was getting him used to the feel of the leather on his flesh. A few more blows and she increased the power and the speed of her swings bringing well-aimed blows onto the tortured flesh getting additional fun arranging the scarlet stripes quickly turning livid welds into a neat zebra on his back bottom. As her victim came to life straining to avoid the blows, an impossible attempt, she laughed and hit him even stronger as the sound of her own cruel laugh excited her more!

Lash after lash landed on his body bringing him torment of which he had been dreaming for two years in vain trying to free himself from the grip of his own sexuality and from the grip of that evil woman. Lash after lash brought Vera joy and she had to reach to her breasts to knead them while continuously hitting her man. And again neither of them cared to count the strokes. She didn't need to know how many blows she had applied. She would be beating him as long as it gave her pleasure and that would be very long, and he was beyond any logical activity, his self dissolved in the torment, the lashes biting his body being his whole universe.

Eventually Vera put away the whip and stood in front of him once more. She pulled his head up by the hair like she did before and licked the gag filling his mouth – a kind of kiss for her slave. Her right hand was still squeezing her tits.

"Are we having fun, pet?" she asked not the first time that night.

"Aha," Brian attempted to give an affirmative answer. Her question was a rhetorical one, though. She was having fun and for the moment that was all that mattered!

"Let's see how much fun we're having," she said reaching again to his cock. "Oh my baby! How big you are!"

She started stroking his cock again, this time faster and faster. Was she going to let him come? Hope flashed through his mind. A futile hope it was. She was merely giving him more torment and making sure she could get what she liked so much in the process – precum! And this was flowing profusely wetting her hand. The man fell into her rhythm moving his hips to follow the movement of her hand. It was seconds and he would come! No way! With a cruel laugh, the sadist squeezed the cock below the head so powerfully that the victim howled through the gag. The woman squatted in front of him again and still squeezing the cock (she wouldn't take chances) once again locked her lips on the cock head to collect the tasty precum. When no more was coming, she stood up and let the cock go slapping his balls a few times. The man howled again. He was again as far from coming as ever.

It was time to bring their nice encounter to an end. Vera pulled out one last tool. Another whip it was, but a short one that allowed her to apply blows at much greater speed than the bull whip she had just been using. Another succession of quickly falling blows followed adding a crosswise pattern to his backside. It was a miracle that he could take more. Or maybe not a miracle, after all. His body was nearly numb with the never-ending volley of blows and he hung passively on the rope.

"Oh yes, take this! And this, you male pig! Take it from your Mistress, you swine! Know your place, shit!" she was now shouting at him in her elation. However, there must be an end to anything. Vera put her utensil away, for a moment she tormented her breasts with her hands and gradually cooled down. She removed the weights from his balls and put some chair in front of him and seating herself on it started some manipulations at his floppy cock. Brian was too exhausted, too badly beaten to take much interest in whatever the evil woman was doing to his organ. She seemed to have caught his balls with some hard utensil and pushed it to the base of his cock. Some kind of ring judging by the way he felt it. He felt her pushing something onto his cock, getting that something past the folds of his foreskin using his spittle dripping from his mouth around the gag to ease it onto his cock. Then he opened his eyes to see. Not that he wanted to ask anything or protest. He was beyond asking questions and protesting. The woman had taken him beyond that. He was merely curious to see. She was fitting his dick into a transparent curved tube with a hole at the tip for urinating and another, bigger hole on the upper part of the tube. A chastity device, Brian concluded passively. At the moment he was totally indifferent to it. His mind had been effectively twisted into subservience. He should have known she would be able to do it. He had never been a match to the power Mistress had over him. But he no longer cared. Whatever she chose to do to him now was okay with him. Whatever she chose to do to him or with him in the future was okay with him! He belonged and it was up to her to decide everything.

"I'm putting chastity on you, Brian," he heard her say. "It's silicone, perfectly safe and absolutely secure. Now listen to me very carefully, baby. The only way to free yourself is by removing the padlock. I'll make a deal with you, Brian. I won't put the padlock on, but a plastic lock that you can remove at any time if you wish. It is, however, my wish that you DO NOT remove it! Yours is the choice. If you break the lock and take this off, you won't see me again in private. If you don't break it and wait until I remove it to play with you, I will take it as a sign of your complete subjugation to me. Then there's no turning back, no second thoughts. You don't need to commit yourself now. Just tell me if you understand what I said." Vera spoke clearly and seriously to signify to him this was no joke. Then she removed his gag.

"Yes, Mistress. I understand what you expect of me. Thank you for giving me the chance, Mistress."

"Good. I'll untie you and you get dressed and take me back to my car or, if you're not up to the job of driving, I'll leave you here and take your car. When you can walk, you'll find it in the restaurant parking lot."

"I'll go with you, Mistress."

Vera arrived at home at two at night. She showered, went to bed and made herself snug against Nora's warm body. Nora woke up and stretched comfortably in Vera's arms.

"You've been so long, I didn't wait," she said apologetically.

"It's okay, sweetheart. Do you need to relieve yourself?"

"No, mummy, I'm fine. But if you need to empty your bladder, I'll go with you."

"No, honey, go back to sleep. I'll fill you in the morning. I'll have plenty of liquid," Vera kissed her lover.

"Oh, will you mummy? Thank you!" Nora was joyful to hear that. "Will mummy give her baby her nipple to suck?" she added.

"Of course. Mummy loves her baby," Vera answered and held her right breast to Nora's mouth. She stifled a moan when Nora took her nipple into her mouth and started sucking on it delicately. Her nipple was still painful after Brian munched on it with his teeth. Nora soon slept with mummy's nipple still in her mouth. Vera reached to the girl's buttocks. The leather straps that held the anal plug and the girl's chastity were in place. So was the plug securely held in the girl's anus. She felt the rubber base of the quality product with her fingers. It was about time Vera exchanged the plug with a bigger size. This one was getting loose in Nora's spread anatomy. The girl's birthday was coming; that will be the occasion to offer her a new plug. Vera thought of buying an inflatable one so she could better adjust it to Nora's anus. Then she thought about Brian. She knew he was hers and was going to remain hers as long as she wished and that might be forever. How much time should she give him before removing the chastity, she wondered. A week seemed too short to have the desired impact on his psyche. Two weeks might be too long and he might break under the temptation to free himself. Vera decided she would remove it after ten days. That would be enough for the start. After that she would keep him chaste for much, much longer, she chuckled at the thought. Or, better still, why not give the rings to the padlock to Nora on her birthday! She looked at the sleeping girl fondly. Nora could be excruciatingly sadistic!

Terrin2
Terrin2
98 Followers
12