Verbal Foreplay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shambles
shambles
153 Followers

"When she changes, she has a loose skirt, , so I can put my hand up and grope her thighs. Then a miniskirt, showing her thighs all the way up to her crotch, and every time she leans forward I can see the shape of her buns inside her panties. Stockings and garters are exciting, so a short skirt with stockings and high heels would give me glimpses of naked thighs and garters disappearing up into the promised land. By this time my prick is clamoring to be let out of my jock strap, so I can massage it when I see her looking, and show her the size of it.

"I'd like a tight fitting blouse that buttons down the front. All the way down. Her tits are thrusting it out, and the shape of her nipples is showing through her bra and her blouse. When she stands in front of me, and poses with her bust pushed out, I'll undo the buttons, from the top. The blouse is so tight that it parts more as each button comes undone, until she grabs each side of it and pulls it back over her shoulders. This thrusts her breasts out even more, and I'm able to gaze at the bulges under her bra, and the swells showing above the lace, and the hollow of her cleavage. I'll send her away to try on a variety of bras---lacy transparent ones that show the pink of her aureoles through, plain nylon stretched so tight the nipples stick right out, the kind that fasten at the bottom and leave the whole space between the tits bare. I'd like to see an underbra, with the tits bulging out naked over the top, but that would be cheating. And a bra with holes cut away for the nipples to pout through. And of course, the kind in porno mags which are just harnesses to show everything off. But I'll settle for a lacy one with a bottom fastening."

Jill was massaging her own tits, pushing them out toward me. She was naked all the way from her feet to her bra. She'd pulled her sweater off over her head. She had her thighs pressed together, partly to titivate her cunt, I felt sure, and also to concentrate my attention on her tits.

"She has panties on. My hands slide up to where her thighs join, and she stands astride to open her legs. The crotch of her panties is hot. And wet. So this is getting to her too! I stand back where she can see me, and thrust my pelvis toward her, then trace the outline of my prick under my jock strap with my finger. Her panties are white, fitting tightly across her belly and covering only half way up to a deep cleft navel. There's a telltale hollow and a wet stain at her crotch, where the wet material must be pressed into an open vulva. I want to grab my cock and hold it, but she's already wet, and maybe this stripping in front of me may get her cumming before I finally give in."

"So you think stripping in front of a man excites a girl, do you?" Jill said. Her legs were spread wide, and one hand was massaging her clit while the other was inside her bra.

"Something's evidently exciting you, and nobody asked you to strip."

"Maybe it's the thought of your jock strap does it. Why don't you give a girl a break and illustrate your fantasy? I needed no second invitation. I stripped off everything but my Y-fronts, and stuffed my erection back inside. "Like this?"

"I'd rather see you naked, but as you say there's a lot to be said for sexy undies. Go on, do."

"Well, those panties are all very well, but they're rather like the Sears catalog. So I'll send her to change into the kind they wear in porn movies. When she comes back, I can hardly see them. They're pink, and so skimpy I have to look for them. They're nothing more than a G-string. There's just about enough to cover her twat---obviously that's the place I looked first---and most of her love mound,with her pubic hair curling out above, and as she pirouettes for me I see that there's nothing at all covering her naked ass cheeks. A string must be cutting into her crack, just like your rope was, and just like my jock strap must be. But I'll bet my cheeks aren't thrust out brown and round and beautiful like hers. She comes to me, and I get on my knees in front of her. I run my hands down her sides to her waist. Then I run my hands down behind her, cupping the hot cheeks of her ass, and feeling between for the string that's separating them. As I have those globes in my hands, I forget all about the globes above that are capable of so much tumescence.

"I want to peel off that G-string, but there's an order that's more exciting. First the bra. I love undoing bras, in the back of a car or anywhere else, but I want to watch these boobs exposed for me. While my eyes are just inches from her breasts, she undoes the fastening and pulls the two halves apart. I practically cream in my pants as the two globes surge out toward my eyes, the aureola spread and swollen and the nipples projecting from their centers. There's no rule in this game that says I can't touch, and I grab the two firm, pointed tits in my hands and press my mouth to one of the nipples."

Jill had already undone her bra and flung it away. She was ahead of the girl in my fantasy. She was already stark naked, the way she liked to be. She was breathing hard, and squeezing one of her nipples as if she was living my fantasy.

"I don't think I can last much longer," I panted. "But I want to stand back and look at this sight---naked tits, practically naked all over, just a G-string I can hardly see. She pulls down the G-string for me, and stands in front of me in nothing but shoes. She stands with her legs apart, and I can see two cunt lips hanging down below her crotch, and a trickle of juice running onto her thighs. She hasn't made me cum yet, but it's a near thing. I rip off my jock strap and pose in front of her, with my pole standing straight out in front, swollen and stiff." As I spoke, I ripped off my Y-fronts and posed in front of Jill. She gave a little cry, and lay back further in the chair, her legs in the air and wide apart. I practically fell between her thighs. My prick found its own way, sliding between her thighs and into the wide, wet hole. Her cunt was so wet and so wide open and so eager to be fucked that she swallowed me, sucking my weapon inside her, deeper and deeper till our crotches were pressed tight together. And I let myself go. As my cock exploded inside her belly, Jill screamed again.

"You're coming! I can feel you, every spurt, every ejaculation, you're filling me with cum. I'm masturbating you with my cunt, making you ejaculate, making you cum."

And when the explosions finished, and I had spent my last drop inside her, I gently withdrew partway and began to fuck this girl who had already cum so many times already. My semen was spent, but I knew my prick would stay as long and as stiff and as hard as I wanted it to be---or as Jill wanted it to be. And I fucked her till she came, and I went on fucking her till she came three more times. And when I finally withdrew I stood naked over her naked body with a prick as rampant as it had been when it first entered her. And when I lay on top of her with my head between her legs, Jill took my prick in her mouth and masturbated it with her lips and her tongue. And I masturbated her cunt with my lips and my tongue until we were both exhausted.

-The end-

shambles
shambles
153 Followers
12