Verity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,939 Followers

Verity got up with a smile and went back to order a rare forty-year-old tawny and chocolate truffles. About halfway through the second glass, she leaned across the table and gently kissed Julia's wine soaked lips. Julia moaned so softly that only Verity could hear, and parted her lips, sucking the tall girl's tongue into her mouth. Soon they were deeply French-kissing, and Verity felt herself getting damp. Whatever else she may have said, the girl could damned sure kiss, the lithe girl thought happily.

Noting the time, Verity helped Julia to her feet and they left the lodges. The sun was getting low, as Verity drove back to the beach, where their day had begun.

* * *

The sun hung coloring the water in a sparkling yellow and orange tinted light, as Verity eased her car into the parking spot. The beach was nearly deserted, just a couple on a beach towel and a man with a fishing rod, perched up on the rocks. Some families were gathering up their things, the children determined to stay in the water until the very end.

"What are we doing here?" Julia asked in confusion.

Verity only smiled and reached into the back seat to retrieve her backpack. She got out of the car, walked around to the passenger side, and opened the door. Julia got out and Verity, her arm around Julia's hip, guided her out on to the warm sand. They passed a harried-looking mother and father, herding three pouting kids towards the parking lot. Verity stopped at a spot where the surf hitting the rocks was plain to hear, and the wide expanse of the ocean plain to see.

She undid the knot of Julia's skirt and spread it out over the sand, and then sat down and placed her bag nearby. She spread her legs wide and nodded meaningfully. Julia hesitated only a moment before she sat between Verity's long legs. The tall girl pulled the smaller one back, until there was no room between their bodies, and then wrapped her arms around Julia's waist.

"I just love this time of day," she said in a soft whisper.

"Yes, it's gorgeous," Julia replied, snuggling back into Verity's embrace. Verity's arms were crossed over Julia's tummy, but she uncrossed them and placed one on each of the redhead's thighs. As more people left, the tall girl rested her head on Julia's shoulder and stared intently out at the sea. For the longest time, neither spoke. The simple beauty of light on water was breathtaking, a painting by God on the canvas of the world. The sound of the surf on the rocks was hypnotic and each woman seemed lost in her own thoughts.

Julia's soft moan startled Verity. She realized she had been gently stroking the redhead's satiny inner thighs, but had no idea when she started. It had been, for once, totally unconscious, but in keeping with the natural beauty they had both been lost in. Verity continued the gentle stroking as she watched the fisherman pack his gear. The families were all gone now, and the sun was almost touching the edge of the water.

Verity knew this beach intimately. With the dying of the light would come a chill ocean breeze, and it would not be fun if they were caught by it. She gently pulled her hands inward, using just two fingers to push the damp material of Julia's swimsuit between her lips. The redhead hissed softly, but made no move to stop her. Verity tenderly kissed her shoulder, sending a shiver through the American's slight frame.

Verity used the tip of her tongue to trace along Julia's shoulder toward her neck. The tall girl's fingers momentarily abandoned the redhead's pussy to pull her long locks back and over her other shoulder. This left her neck and ear exposed, and the brunette took full advantage. When her lips touched Julia's neck, the girl moaned softly, the sound so quiet it was easily eclipsed by the next breaker. Verity's hands slipped around her and cupped her full breasts.

They were soft but heavy, and Verity could feel the strain on the suit to keep them in. She gently kneaded them, as her mouth trailed up the woman's elegant neck and caught Julia's earlobe between her teeth. Her tongue played along the soft skin and over the two tiny silver and diamond studs. Another quiet moan was torn from Julia's lips when Verity's palms covered her breasts and brushed the stiff nipples.

Her head was still turned towards the sea, but her eyes were tightly shut. Verity released her hold on Julia's ear and looked towards the sea herself. The sun was just touching the waves. It had become their metronome, dictating the pace of what was to come. And it was time to move to the second act.

Verity scooted back and quickly stood. She glanced left and right to make sure the beach was theirs. Only the other couple was still there, by the rocks, but they hardly would notice. The guy was on his back and the girl's head was bobbing steadily in his lap.

Verity stepped boldly between Julia and the crashing surf. She kicked out of her shorts and hooked her fingers into the bottom of her royal blue suit, seductively sliding it down her long tanned legs. The redhead's green eyes, focused earlier on the beauty of the sea, were now drinking in the tall girl's beauty. Verity stepped forward and sank to her knees, riding the small girl down onto her back.

She could see the shock in Julia's eyes and held her breath. Now was the moment of truth, but Verity was betting the redhead's stated addiction to pussy would be stronger than her fear of public exposure. As Verity watched, the pretty redhead closed her eyes and rolled her head back, bringing her chin and lips into contact with Verity's damp lips. She nearly cried aloud when Julia's soft pink tongue pushed between her lips and lapped delicately at her inner labia. For a while, she just held herself there, enjoying the gentle attention and the rapt expression on Julia's face. Her tongue was incredibly soft and long, sending shocks of pleasure with each swipe over the brunette's sensitive inner folds. Verity enjoyed it for as long as she could, but the sun on her back and their increasingly long shadows told her this interlude had to be shortened.

Verity leaned over so her weight was supported on her hands, and arched her back slightly. This caused her lips to slide along the American's cheeks and align her clit to where that soft tongue was still lapping. Firm, but gentle; stiff, but soft; rough, but silky smooth, Julia's tongue sent ragged jolts of pleasure into her body. Verity began to buck her hips slightly, riding the girl's face and pushing for her orgasm. When Julia moaned into her now slippery pussy, Verity felt her inner muscles contract violently. Verity bit her lip as her hips went wild; a long second, perhaps two, before the familiar rhythmic contractions and euphoria shot through her system. She bit her lip to keep from crying out, and rode the waves, still conscious of the fading sun, even as she saw starbursts of pleasure behind her tightly closed eyes.

She would have liked to come down slowly, with Julia still gently licking her sensitized pussy, but the sun would wait for no one. Still, she lingered, enjoying the thrill of Julia's soft tongue for a few stolen moments.

Verity climbed off and opened her bag. Julia watched her with a dreamy expression, almost as if she was the one who had just had an orgasm. Verity hadn't expected that, although it was in keeping with the woman's oft stated declaration that she took more pleasure from giving head than from orgasming herself. The dreamy look suddenly vanished, though, when Verity hauled her harness out of the black leather bag and smiled wickedly.

"Verity, we can't," Julia murmured, blushing crimson.

So strange, Verity thought as she undid the silver buckles. She found it hard to understand how Julia could be embarrassed by seeing her harness after she just finished eating her out. But she didn't have time to ponder the vagrancies of her little lover's morality; the sun was now nearly half gone. Verity stepped into the harness, and quickly caught the small plug on the center strap. She rubbed it against her still wet lips and then, forcing her body to relax, sank it into her pussy. She was still after-shocking, and it felt good to be full.

Verity pulled the white straps over her slim hips and pulled the buckles tight. As she finished tightening the harness, she could feel the tick jelly dildo bounce against her mound. It was clear and purplish, seven inches long, with a fluted head and faux balls. She smiled down on Julia as she stroked it lovingly.

She was afraid she would have to argue with Julia about taking her suit off. She didn't have time for that, though, and was cursing the woman's modesty. But then, before she could even say anything, Julia sat and lifted the straps off her shoulders. Her face was different, no longer scared, but hungry, and her eyes were glued to the dildo as she quickly wiggled out of her black suit. Without prompting from Verity, she lay back, closing her eyes.

Verity smiled as she lowered herself to her knees and parted Julia's thighs with a light caress. She was indeed as beautiful as the tall girl had hoped. Her large breasts had rolled back on her chest, reinforcing the idea that they were a little too large for her frame, but still beautiful, soft and pale, with rosy aureoles and small nipples. Verity could see the fine network of veins just under the silky skin in the dying light. Her tummy wasn't as flat as Verity's, but still a delight. Her mound was plump and fleshy, the coral colored lips already swollen and gaping. Verity kept her pubes shaved, but she knew Julia didn't. The thick, luxurious and fiery red hair that covered her mound was actually very pretty, and the tall girl decided she would have to think again about shaving Julia when they got back to her hotel room.

The golden rays of the sun bathed Julia's skin in a soft glow, and Verity pushed all other thoughts from her mind. Time was almost up, and if the impending night was to be kept from catching them, she had to hurry. The tall girl caught the jelly dong in one hand and brought it to the redhead's slick lips. She found the entrance easily enough, and then eased her weight down, watching her lover's face. A sibilant hiss escaped her parted lips as the thick dildo slowly sank into her tight cavern. Verity felt her mound bump Julia's, and pulled her knees up, digging them into the soft sand to gain purchase before she pulled her hips back.

She felt the resistance as Julia's inner muscles clamped down and tried to hold her in. When she pushed back, she felt that delightful pressure of the thick cock expanding the redhead's tunnel. Slow and easy for a few strokes, just to let her get used to it, and to get the dildo coated in her juices, but this was no time for slow and easy. A glance over her shoulder showed that the sun was almost gone, and it instilled an urgency in her. Verity began to drive her hips down and back, fucking Julia with increased speed and all her power. She enjoyed the small coos and sighs, but knew she didn't have time to waste. Balling both hands into fists, she dug them into the sand on either side of Julia's body and pounded the dildo into her, using her weight and the strength in her long legs.

"Oh!" Julia barked, and then bit her lower lip. Verity lowered her head to one of Julia's bouncing breasts, and sucked the nipple in. She lashed it with her tongue, feeling the rubbery texture in her mouth.

Hurry, Verity silently prayed as she drove the cock deeply into her lover. Cum.

She could feel the cool air on her ass, and knew the last rays were fading even as she drove into Julia again and again. Without warning, the redhead convulsed and began to thrash, wailing like a cat in heat as her orgasm overwhelmed her. The last rays of the sun suffused her body in a golden light, making it seem to glow as she thrashed in ecstasy. Verity smiled, victorious, and continued to plunge into her yielding body until her thrashing ceased.

Verity pulled out and stood.

The sun was gone now, leaving only a faint glow on the far horizon. Rather than remove the harness, she simply grasped the dong firmly and pulled it off with a loud popping noise that made Julia stir from her post-orgasmic stupor. Verity stuffed the still slick dildo in her bag, along with her suit bottom, and then she pulled her shorts up over the harness, and turned to find Julia struggling back into her suit, wobbly. Verity's lips curled into a smile as she imagined the rubbery feeling in her lover's knees. She knew it well.

Verity picked up the red wrap from the sand and placed it over Julia's shoulders. All light had vanished, the velvety night was quickly settling on the beach, and the chill sea breeze was blowing. The couple by the rocks was still there. She was on her knees now, and he was behind her. It looked like fun, but Verity knew that, in a few moments, they would both realize they had waited too long. The sand gave up its warmth too quickly at this time of year.

Two months from now, it will be fun to come out here and make love to the rising sun. She glanced at Julia and wondered what position she would take the small woman in on that morning.

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,939 Followers