Verna and Clyde Truesdale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RC1960
RC1960
35 Followers

"What did you say? Did I hear you right? You expect me to live with this shit? You need him! I can't...

"Well, if he's got what you want and need; then, why the fuck do you need me! I guess I ain't nuthin' special. I thought I was—I thought I was a good lover to you too. I thought I filled a need in your heart and was able to take care of your sexual needs. Why would I even consider your asinine plan—plot!" I said.

"Clyde, whatever else you may think, whatever lies I've told you to cover up my sins; there is one great truth I need you to consider: you do fill a need in my heart; you own my heart. And, believe it or not, Clyde, in some ways, not the same ways as Marlon, that's true, you fill my needs sexually too," she said.

I sat there absolutely floored by her words. If it's possible to be momentarily catatonic, I was such at that moment.

"Clyde? Are you okay?" she said. I think she said. I slowly shook my head from side to side.

"No," I said.

"Is this the end of us, Clyde? No hope?"

"I love you, but I am not a sharing kind of guy, and I am not into being lied to, Verna. So, you tell me, how is there any possible hope for us?" She looked at me strangely.

"Clyde, are you saying that there might be—I mean—that there is some way..."

"No, Verna, I am not saying that. I'm not saying that at all. I'm saying exactly the opposite. I'm saying that I cannot think of any way out of this mess, because I do not share my woman, and I do not cotton to being lied to."

"But, if there was a way? If I could figure a way to make it right by you—regain your trust..." she said.

"Yeah, like that's about to happen," I said.

"Clyde, I have a confession to make. I do have an idea, maybe a way for us to get by all of this. I mean my lies, and my cheating; and to take care of the sex thing too. You know, prove to you that I need and want you?

"There's a problem or two that I have to figure out, Clyde, how to handle it. But, if you give me one chance, I promise you to never pull any of this cheating stuff again."

"Yeah right! You've already told me that I am not man enough for you, Verna. That pretty much puts the kibosh on any plot you may be hatching."

"Damn it Clyde! I did not say you weren't man enough for me. I said exactly the opposite. I said you were a helluva man.

"I did say that you—well—you weren't enough for me in some ways. You know sexual ways. But, even there I told you that you were in some other ways. I did, Clyde, I did! Now, I just have to prove it," she said.

"Yeah, to make it not so bad sounding. But, it was plain you meant that you weren't ready to give up the asshole. You say you will give up your cheating ways, but, frankly my dear, I just don't fucking believe you! Oh, and yes, I mean asshole! I mean fucking, cocksucking, fuckwad, asshole!" Well, I was angry.

"Clyde, one favor? Okay? Just one. Please?"

I was all but snarling I was so pissed. "What!

She was writhing again, actually wringing her hands. I could not for the life of me figure what she thought she was going to say or do to convince me to forgive her and to trust her again let alone believe her. But, whatever I might have sooner or later have imagined, it sure as hell was not what she laid on me now.

"Clyde, you were kinda right about one thing. Marlon and I had done some plotting. I mean quite apart from cheating on you.

"We—we—well we kinda knew you weren't going to be happy with me when we returned from the trip, especially since you didn't answer the phone for the last few days we were gone.

"So, we put our heads together to come up with a plan, okay a plot, to make you believe that I was still faithful to you. But, when I got home and saw the house, well, those plans were kinda out the window.

"But, a few minutes ago, when you were railing against Marlon, I realized that I might actually know a way to convince you that I was never really unfaithful to you in any real sense of the word; and that Marlon was not only no threat to you, but potentially a good and true friend," said Verna.

"And what would that be, Verna? You know of some way to make my cock grow, my skills in the bedroom be good enough for you! Hah!"

"Jesus, Clyde, your cock is not that small. Marlon's is longer, but yours is fine too. It is a man's cock, Marlon. It does fit inside my vagina. It has made me come, not often, but on occasion. I'm sorry, I belittled your love making skills. I want it, I want your dick. Not as much as I want Marlon's, okay! But I'm a woman, Clyde; turn me on, and I'll twitch and scream and grind my pussy into you until you do me right, just as I do Marlon's. Even with your smaller thingy, I can get off, mister. Let me prove it to you."

"You'll let me have you so I won't feel left out. Is that it, Verna? A little mercy sex for good 'ole reasonable hubby? He's no damn good in bed, but at least he won't actually hurt me while he futilely tries to fuck me." She looked frustrated.

"Okay, So what. Maybe it would be kind of a case of mercy sex. So fucking what, dear man! You'd still get off, and, hopefully, so would I. It's win-win. You get my ass any time you need it, and I get to keep my marriage which I most definitely want and need." I stared at her in wonderment.

"And, he gets your ass any time he wants it and you, the both of you hyperventilate laughing at me behind my back. Right Verna?" She stared right back at me clearly frustrated with my tone.

"Laugh at you? Hell no. I have not, nor has Marlon ever laughed at you. Frankly, and truthfully, Marlon has laughed at me, not you."

"You?" I said.

"Damn straight. For trying to keep this marriage together when it sure as heck looks like all is lost. Yes, I know, it's because of me. I take the blame for my cheating ways. I'm an adulteress. No freakin' doubt about it. So take me across your knees and spank my bottom. I deserve it.

There are worse things than being punished for being selfish, Clyde. Because, dear man, that's what the real problem here is not my adultery, but my selfishness. And, I am asking, no, begging you to forgive me and to let me have a chance to make amends for my mistakes, and to save this marriage." I just stared.

I had no reason to believe her, I mean her lying pretty much put a period on that possibility. But, I did believe her, in a way that is. I believed that she hadn't laughed at me. I wasn't so sure she was telling the truth when she said that her lover hadn't done so.

******

"So did you have any luck getting him to go along with your plan?" he asked.

"Maybe, I'm not sure. I did tell him that we, the both of us, never laughed at him, never made fun of him. I think he believed me. And, while that may have been a little white lie on my part, it will no longer be a lie of any kind. I have a plan, a little different than the one you and I hatched on the trip. I just hope it will work and get us out of the woods here. And you mister-big-dick are going to be playing a starring role," she said.

"Me?" he said.

"Yes, if you ever want into these pants again. Marlon, if you do your part well enough, we will all—him included—be getting everything we want as often as we want," said Verna. He looked askance at her. Her look, her tone, her body language did not seem to bode well for him.

She led him to the table. She took his hand in hers. She proceeded to tell him her plan. His eyes widened perceptibly.

"You're kidding right? I mean there's a camera somewhere and this is going to be on TV or something, right?" he said. She was not smiling. She was clearly not joking.

"No. I am not kidding. You'll do it, and you'll smile doing it," she said.

"When hell freezes over," he said. The verbal battle went on for some minutes. Neither were smiling when it was over.

******

"Okay, you got me here—again. Whatcha got?" I said. "What's your plan?" I wasn't quite being sarcastic. The where was the Golden Apple, a somewhat upscale bar and grill in the heart of town.

She took a deep breath, and I think she was white-knuckling the arms of her chair. "Okay, one: I want you to stop your plans to get a divorce."

"And?" I said. I had figured that her number one was going to be part of the mix, no surprises there. Now, I was going to get the "what else."

Two: I will sign a postnup, prepared by your lawyer, renouncing all economic interest in anything in our marriage that we have in common: House, savings, bonds, cars, the whole ball of wax if I ever disappoint you again by cheating, as you term it, and I still maintain that I wasn't cheating in any real sense of the word."

"That it?" I said. Somehow I knew it wasn't. There had to be more.

"No. There's one more thing, and it is the foundation upon which everything else will hinge: I want one night of sex, planned and run by me, in which all three of us: you, me, and Marlon take part." I think my mouth was hanging open. If not, it should have been.

"Huh?" I said. She'd surprised me.

Now, she shut up, she said nothing. She really didn't need to. I'd heard her, and she knew I'd heard her. I knew, too, that if I just let the divorce go through that I was going to be screwed out of half, or more than half, of everything we owned. So, on some level her proposal was appealing even though I knew for damn sure that she wasn't going to give up Mr. eight-inches.

"A postnup, huh?" I said. "One put together by my law dog?"

"Yes."

"And for this, all I have to do is to stop the divorce and sit still and watch you fuck my worst enemy?" I said.

"He's not your worst enemy; frankly Clyde, you are," she said. "But yes, he'll have me and so will you. And, you'll be first. He'll be getting the sloppy seconds." I raised an eyebrow at that.

"And, he'll suck my dick!" I said, laughing, knowing full well that any such thing was gonna be a deal breaker.

"Yes," she said. Now she had stopped me. And, I checked, my mouth was hanging open.

"And swallow," I said.

"Yes." I stared at her.

"Deal," I said. Oh yeah, I wasn't letting an opportunity like this get by me. Talk about revenge! "I'll call Swinburne in the morning to stop the divorce and have him write up the postnup. After you've signed on the dotted line and it's been notarized; well, when would you fancy we would be having our little night of fun and frolic?"

"Next Saturday?" she said. I nodded my agreement.

"One more thing, Verna. If he backs out at the last minute the rest of the deal stands; no going back. Any problem with that? I stared intently at her wondering if there were not some other last element of trickery left in this woman that at one time I thought I knew so well but clearly didn't."

"No problem. And like you said, deal," she said.

And just like that my entire life was turned around. She got out of her seat, and came around the table, and kissed me. She stood straight up arms hanging at her sides. She looked me in the eyes and sighed.

"I am fully aware Clyde that you are doing this at least partly for revenge on the man who made you his cuckold, and maybe me too if it comes to that. I guess you're within your rights. But, I am also hoping against hope that our special night turns out to be something that draws us together rather than pushes us apart."

"Okay. whatever, you're entitled to hope. I mean anything's possible, right?" I said. She nodded, turned, and left.

******

Saturday seemed to come around more quickly than most other Saturdays were in the habit of doing. She'd called him during the week and we'd made arrangements for the happening to be at the house, ours.

Verna had everything arranged. Martinis were the beverage of choice for the evening—her choice. There was beer of course, but the hard stuff was gonna be martinis.

I'd arrived at 6:30 for the 7:00 show. I wasn't anxious, but I was more than curious. Marlon, on the other hand was fifteen minutes late; a fact that caused my wife to be checking the time with unseemly regularity.

"Figure he got cold feet?" I said. I wasn't laughing, but I was smirking. She ignored me.

A minute later the door bell sounded. She answered it. "It's about time," she said.

"Sorry, I got held up by a couple of Jehovah's Witnesses," he said. His attempt at humor was met with a scowl by Verna. Personally, I thought it was pretty funny; but, not as funny as the mental image of him on his knees sucking my cock!

Not much was said at first. Verna made a totally unsuccessful attempt to get everybody engaged in conversation. But, the martinis did hit the spot, and we were all a little looser half an hour later when she signaled that we all needed to get naked right there in the living room.

I won the race. Verna placed, and laggard Marlon showed. Well, I guess he had a lot on his mind.

I looked over at Verna, Jesus, she was pretty. Her shaved mound enslaved me as it always had. And her breasts, no sag, no hang, just round projections of exquisite beauty. Everything was still iffy, but I caught myself hoping that we could make it through. Well, anyway, we'd be seeing about that.

Clyde, have a seat there in the middle of the couch," she said. "And spread your legs wide." I did as she said. She was the maestro tonight, I thought. She smiled and moved over to her lover and stood close beside him without at first touching him. Then, she did. She took him by the hand and led him to a spot directly in front of me.

"Get on your knees, Marlon; it's time to do your job," she said. He looked desperately at her, but she just raised an eyebrow; he slipped to his knees.

"Kiss it, Marlon. Kiss it, now," she said. He did. "Now, take it in your hands and stroke it once or twice; then, lean forward and put it into your mouth, Marlon." Again, he obeyed her.

"Now suck my husband off. Make sure he enjoys it," she said. I was absolutely mesmerized watching the man who had cuckolded me getting a bus load of his own medicine. And he was about to get a shitload of my cum to boot!" I stiffened and unloaded a week's worth of sauce into my enemy's mouth. He gagged at first, but eventually managed to get most of it down.

He backed off of me and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. "Satisfied?" he said to me. I looked over at my wife. She was sporting a very superior, if that's the right term, smile. She'd so far kept her word.

"Not hardly," I said. "Verna, lie down on the floor, please," I said. She lost her smile and started to object; thought better of it; and did as I asked. I slid down beside her, kissed her on the lips, reversed myself and 69'd with her. In her case she came in less than five minutes of my ministrations. As for me, I was only seeking to get hard once again, and her mouth did that for me in spades.

Reversing myself again, I rolled on top of her forcing her to spread her legs. She was wet from my mouth and her orgasms, so I was able to slide into her with no problem.

I began see-sawing in and out of her, and I do believe it was one of the most satisfying fucks that I have ever experienced. Her? I think she got off, but I couldn't be sure she wasn't faking it. But, if she was, she was one hell of an actress.

Having cum twice, I was gassed. I rolled off of her, and made a supreme effort to catch my breath. We'd be going at it again, but not till I'd had a chance to recover.

"Marlon, your turn," I said. He snickered.

"Yeah, well, take notes; I'll be showin' yuh how it's done," he said.

"Yes, you will, after you eat her out," I said.

"But you..."

"Yes, indeed," I said. "She's full of me," I said.

"Come on, Marlon. You've gone this far. Get over here and sixty-nine with me," said Verna. His look was one of pure dismay, but he obeyed her yet again. I guess in the final analysis he was as pussywhipped as I ever was. One had to love it!

I got up and refilled my drink. I watched as he slowly ate her out. He made faces, but he didn't demur; he lapped it up pretty good, actually.

Verna slapped him on his butt. Time for you to fuck me, Marlon baby. Let's show your rival over there what a master cocksman can do," she said. She winked at me as she said it. I suppose she was trying to keep the both of us happy and prevent trouble by avoiding at least to some extent denting our male egos. So far, I had to grant that she was succeeding.

I watched rapt as the "master cocksman" drilled her mercilessly. She grimaced now and again, but that allowed, she was pushing herself into him as hard and as enthusiastically as she could. The man was good, I had to give him that. I was actually learning from his technique.

Suddenly he stiffened in the death throes of a stunning orgasm and seemed to hang above her as he drained his seed inside of her. Maybe twenty seconds elapsed before he collapsed atop her totally spent. He rolled off of her.

The two of them lay for a moment coming down from their expenditure of energy. Slowly, ever so slowly, deliberately it seemed to me, Verna turned to face me.

"Your turn, Clyde. Your turn for sloppy seconds. Let's see if you can best the master here. Come on, get over here." She crooked her finger at me and smiled, no smirked, daring me to refuse. I hesitated; she raised an eyebrow.

I had assumed that after I got my revenge the bad guy would leave and she and I would do our thing. It appeared that I had been badly mistaken.

"Me?" I said. "That wasn't..."

"You're not going to chicken out at this point in the proceedings are you, big boy? Not gonna let old Marlon over here best you are you?" she said.

I looked at her blankly. I was torn, but I wasn't going to let either of them have any reason to think me a wimp. I came to her. Marlon in the meantime, rolled himself off of the bed and took my place in the chair I had been sitting in for the last few.

Looking over at him, he was busy slowly stroking himself in what looked to be a serious effort to get himself hard again.

I loomed above her ready to impale her—she stopped me.

"Oh no," she said, "You have to eat me out. I want you to do me just like he did. I want to see if you're stud enough to get me off like he did: once with your mouth and then again with your dick. Okay?" Again, I hesitated. "Come on, my husband, we have to defend our family honor here." Now she was semi-teasing me.

"What—but..." I said.

"You heard me. I wasn't speaking Greek. Get your face down there, young man, and do your duty for your wife," she said.

"But..."

"No more buts. Just do it. It won't kill you. It didn't kill your rival; it won't kill you either."

I could see it was no use arguing. I either got between her legs and sucked some of his cum out of her, or I got up and got the hell out of there. She had stuck to the rules, ones set up by the two of us. I had to give her that—him too if the truth were to be known. But, now she was adding in things. I made my decision.

I backed myself up a little and positioned myself between her legs. Looking down at the swamp below me, I lowered my face and began licking and sucking her cunt with some level of gusto. Marlon to his credit didn't make the mistake of laughing or saying anything or giving me any looks. He seemed—interested.

She began to shudder; Id' brought her off eating her out. Jesus it felt good to do it. My pride was, so far at least, to some degree redeemed. Climbing back up and over her body, I entered her easily. My sloppy seconds weren't that bad. I hammered her with everything I had, and it was, or so I imagined, a pretty damn good job too. I emptied my load and she squeezed me with her legs trying to make it at the same time; she didn't quite succeed but almost.

I lay atop her breathing hard and utterly drained.

Verna rolled off of the bed and headed for the bathroom and the shower. My rival, as she had termed him, and I, were left to stare at each other. Though no words passed between us, I was feeling pretty mellow. We both turned toward the sound of the shower being turned off. Our turns were next.

RC1960
RC1960
35 Followers