Verna's Threesome

Story Info
He shares his wife with deprived buddy.
2.3k words
4.34
248.7k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had married very young and neither of us had ever been with another sexual partner. Verna was 24 yrs old, 5'4, 110 lbs, 34, 23, 32 very pretty, with brunette hair to the small of her back. She laid out often and had a deep bikini tan. My friends always commented how attractive she was, and I had been fantasizing about watching her with another man but whenever I mentioned it, Verna didn't act interested. One night my friend Steve came over and I noticed that when they made eye contact there seemed to be sparks. Steve and I went clubbing and Steve was hitting on all the women.

As we were driving home he confided that his wife Denise was frigid, and that he had to beg her for sex. I told him that I might know a woman who would take us both on, but that if she did he had to promise not to tell anyone. Steve promised and then asked who she was, I said "My wife, Verna."

He said, "Oh Jim, I would love to fuck Verna, she's so hot looking." We hatched a plan to at least get her naked and see what happens. We stopped at the liquor store and I called home. I told Verna we were coming home early and asked if she wanted anything from the store. She told me to get her some more wine, that she had already drank the bottle at the house. I picked up her wine and got us some beer.

When we got to the house Verna met us at the door, she seemed glad we got home early and we all sat down and started drinking and chatting. I suggested we move to the party room in the basement and listen to music. When we walked in Steve looked at the room he'd never seen. He saw a card table and chairs, stereo, a mattress on the floor with a mirror for a headboard and mirror on the ceiling. I flipped on the stereo and Verna came over and started changing stations until she found some dance music. Steve asked her if she wanted to dance and they started dancing. I grabbed a deck of cards, moved to the mattress and started shuffling them.

After a fast dance a slower song came on and Steve began to slow dance with her. I didn't pay them any attention so they could relax. In a few minutes I heard Verna say something so I looked up, over her shoulder she said "Jim, do you see where his hand is?"

I saw he had let it slip to her ass cheek and was kneading her butt. I said, "Yeah, you better watch him, he a horny little bastard!" They both laughed as Verna made him put his hand back on her hip. After the song finished they joined me on the mattress, Verna stretching out and resting her head on her hand. Steve was checking her out, laying there in her Daisy Dukes, a white halter top and barefoot. She was openly flirting with both of us. I suggested we play some cards and dealt a hand of rummy.

After a few minutes I said, "This is boring, how about we play some strip poker?"

Steve quickly agreed and Verna said, "Ok, but when I wanna quit, you guys have to let me quit." We both said we would, of course.

After the first hand Verna had to take the shorts off, slowly she peeled them off and tossed them aside. Steve and I were soon down to our underwear and we both had obvious hard-ons. Verna was nervously laughing and drinking her wine, I caught her sneaking a peek at the tent in Steve's crotch. Verna lost next and started saying she wanted to quit. I told it was ok, for her to take her halter off and cover her breasts with her hair, blushing she turned her back to us, took off her top, covered her breasts with her hair, and turned back around.

I could tell Verna was breathing fast and she looked very excited and nervous. Steve lost next and peeled his shorts off, exposing his very rigid 5 inch cock. Verna lost next and sheepishly peeled her panties off, keeping her legs tightly together, we could only see the top of her nicely trimmed little bush. I then said "New house rule, whoever wins gets to tell the loser what they want." I heard Verna mumble something like "We'll see about that," or something like that.

The next hand I won and Verna lost. I said "I want Verna to give me 30 strokes of head." Verna said "Ok, I might blow you guys, but that's it, nothing else, ok?" We said that would be great. Verna moved over and started giving me a great blow job. I was anxious to see her sucking Steve and damn near blew my load before she got to 30. While she blew me Steve stacked the deck. By some miracle Verna lost the next hand and Steve won. Steve said "I want Verna to give me 50 strokes of head."

Verna moved over and proceeded to give him a masterful blowjob. She made eye contact with him as she sucked him, and he encouraged her with his words saying, "Oh Verna, you suck a mean cock girl. You do that soooo good, yeah baby, suck that cock good." Verna was giving him a blowjob of a life time. Gently massaging his balls, stopping to run her tongue up and down his length, before swallowing his whole cock again. I thought he was gonna shoot his load before the party even started. The next hand I made sure Steve won and Verna lost.

Steve said, "I want to eat Verna's pretty little pussy." Before she could protest Steve gently pushed her on her back and dove for her pussy, face first. At first Verna kept her legs together, but slowly she gave him more access. Pretty soon he was giving her a good tongue lashing and she had his head in her hands, moving her pussy up and down, starting to moan as she tossed her head left and right.

When Steve sensed she was about to cum he stopped and slid up to mount her, Verna put her hand in his chest to stop him, looking at me she said "If I go through with this, I don't want you calling me names and stuff the next time you get mad at me." I said "Go ahead baby, enjoy yourself, I'll never mention this after tonight." With that she slid her hand down and guided his cock into her pussy.

I moved to the table to give them room and to watch. As I smoked a cig, I watched Steve slowly make love to her, kissing her and playing with her breasts as he worked his cock in and out. It wasn't long and I could see Verna starting to arch her back, and listened as she let out a guttural moan, and had spasm after spasm of climax. Steve continued to kiss her and lick her tits as she recovered. In a few minutes Verna looked over at Steve and said "Your turn." She rolled him on his back and started sucking his cock. Steve looked up at me and gave me a thumbs up. She stopped blowing him and I watched her climb up on him, taking his cock in her right hand she guided him into her pussy as she lowered herself on him. She then started to ride him, slowly increasing her pace.

Then she asked him "Do you like my pussy Steve? Does it feel good? Does your wife fuck you like this?" Steve said, "Hell no, that bitch just lays there. She's like fucking a piece of liver!" Verna and I laughed at that, she then climbed off and went back to sucking his dick. She started purring like a cat as she sucked him and Steve said, "Oh Verna, that feels excellent, yes, just like that. Oh baby, suck that cock."

Verna then remounted and started riding him again, back and forth she went, several times. Then she rolled over on her back and pulled Steve on top of her. Steve took control then and really started power fucking her. Verna told him, "Yes Steve, that's it. Really hit that pussy, give me your cum. I want all your cum."

Steve had broken a sweat and as his sweat was dripping down on her he announced he was cumming. Bucking like a horse he dumped his hot load deep inside her. After seeing that I couldn't wait anymore. I tapped him on the shoulder and said "Tagteam, my turn!" Steve rolled off and I took his place. I was amazed how easily my cock slipped in her steaming hot cunt. I could feel his cum working like lubricant. As I power fucked her Steve leaned in and started making out with her and playing with her tits. Watching them kiss just drove me wild as I made my deposit. I rolled off and she laid there between us. I excused myself to go pee.

When I came back Steve had Verna on her side facing away from him and was fucking her from behind. I laid down and made out with her as Steve got her from behind. I then asked her to blow me while Steve fucked her. Steve put her up on her hands and knees, she took my cock in her mouth as Steve began to work her from behind. I reached up and he high-fived me, then he began to really plow her pussy. He was putting a real pounding on her and she could hardly keep her mouth on my cock. I moved back to the table so they could concentrate on each other.

Steve reached around and started playing with her clit as he humped her from behind. Pretty soon she announced she was going to cum, Steve kept us his assault on her body until she was thrashing her head side to side and clawing the mattress as she had a very intense orgasm. Steve took that as his clue and let her slump forward, as he laid beside her I could see the cum oozing out of her reddish cunt lips, down onto her tight little brown asshole. Steve started playing with her pussy, wiping some cum down to her asshole he slowly worked a finger in and started fingering her asshole. Much to my surprise she enjoyed it, actually pulling her ass cheek a side to give him better access.

After finger fucking her a while he rolled her on her side facing away from him. He began fingering her asshole again, and slyly worked his cock right up against her tight asshole. Pulling his index finger out he started to barely stick the end of his cock in her ass. Verna tensed up when she realized what was about to happen. Steve said "Relax Verna, I'll take it real easy, it won't hurt I promise."

Verna completely relaxed her body and Steve ever so slowly worked more and more of his cock in until he was ball deep. He just let it stay there, letting her get used to it. I moved down and started kissing her cheek, stoking her hair and telling her to relax. To look at her she seemed to be asleep, but I knew with Steve's cock buried in her virgin ass she wasn't getting much sleep. Steve slowly started moving his cock in and out, taking very short, slow strokes. Once he could tell Verna was getting comfortable with it, he started getting longer strokes. Then Verna surprised us both by saying, "God that feels good Steve. I'm gonna cum again. Oh work your little cock in my asshole, yes Steve, I'm gonna cum!"

Steve must have been thinking the same thing because he said, "Here it comes baby, I'm gonna cum up in your tight little ass." They were both cumming together and he bucked as he dumped his load in her virgin ass.

After they recovered we decided we better get some sleep. Verna asked if Steve could sleep with us. I said sure, for them to go shower and meet me in bed. As I waited for them in bed I could hear Steve doing something to her in the shower. I could hear her moaning and then I heard her climax. Pretty soon they came to bed and I went to shower. When I came back she was asleep with her head in his chest. Steve and I talked for a while and he thanked me for letting him fuck Verna. That he really enjoyed it and wouldn't tell a soul. We too went to sleep. In a few hours I a woke to find the bed moving and hearing familiar sounds. I looked over and Steve was on top of Verna. Having cum so many times just hours before I knew he was gonna have to work for this piece of ass.

After about 20 minutes of hard fucking he finally reared back and dumped one last load up in what was becoming Verna's slightly sore pussy. Steve said he better get going, his wife Denise was gonna be pissed he stayed out all night. Verna made him promise he would come back soon. He quickly dressed, kissed Verna goodbye and left. Laying in bed surveying her body I noticed her knees, elbows and back were still red from all the time she had spent on her hands, knees and back. Steve had given her a dark hickey on each side of her neck, so she wouldn't forget he'd been there, done that. Verna let me get a quick piece, she made me promise to invite Steve over again soon, and we went to sleep.

Steve got in major hot water with his wife, but by the end of the week he called. He wanted to plan to come over again Friday night. I told him "for sure." I told Verna and she made special plans for Steve. But that night is another story, coming soon!